==TECHNOLOGY== Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/twhnc
youtube.com/watch?v=4LTtr45y7P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice redtext, nerd!

pls no bully

do you like kirby?

im afraid to ask, but what the fuck is critical path project? and why does it have so much cancer in it?

You know already its something jewish. With loads of money.

I admit that I chuckled when she said that there's no other games out there like skyrim and the manlet looks at the camera and smirks

I think it's just a jewtube channel where they get any schmucks in the industry that they can to talk about whatever the fuck.

A world of difference

Chris Avellone is hands down the worst/Most overated RPG writer that ever existed and Planescape Torment was a fluke.

…everything about "Critical Path" seems very depressing. I wonder how much tax payers money has gone into funding this Propaganda?

My cuck senses are tingling.

HeHeHeHeHeHe

Good to hear John's improved on his UMMMMMMMMMMMMs.

Here, take this reaction webm.

I love the SF movie it is amazing. It's probably one of the best vidya james movie ever.

source?

Jesus Christ, a fetish is a fetish. It's not a lifestyle, it's not an important facet of your personality, it's just what happens to make your fucking dick hard. No one else wants to hear about it, it shouldn't be informing your life decisions, and if anyone in your social circle knows about it, it should be either not talked about or only acknowledged as a way of making stupid jokes.

Why the fuck are people so bad about keeping fantasy separate from reality?

It's two minutes long, I feel it goes beyond just "reaction" and into just trying to show someone the insanity.

There was a larger story to this, something about the mother either fucking him or wanting to fuck him. Cant remember.

I'm sure that woman was arrested for furryphobia and bigotry

At least some other bosses were satisfying.

Are you talking about Vicar Amelia or the Cleric Beast?

this is why all those euro blonde hoties turned into crazed dyke feminists that what to be raped by sandniggers

U fokin wot m8?

Vicar Amelia. They shared the same theme, Cleric Beast was okay I guess.

that's how i know you didnt played the game
shameful display
consider seppuku

Launch the bomb, best korea

The same song is played during both fights, yes, but the track is really paying homage to the first fight. They play it again because Amelia is a newly transformed Cleric Beast.

Doesn't the Vicar Amela version have a bunch of deep evil sounding chanting in a part of the song that Cleric Beast doesn't? An extended version of sorts.

Amelia*

magnificent

Who is this guy?

I wish i were dead.

Backstory on this?

Mother talking to her son in a tone generally reserved for husband and wife, also hes freaking about not being able to take his pony or some shit. Horse fuckers not even once.

Did he die?

Google search says epilepsy attack, not death.

Yet.

umineko tieem

>>>/neogaf/

why one at a time?

previous webm thread archive.is/twhnc

Is this Deadly Premonition?

I get that it's just a job, but it kills me how bored most of those people look, especially the signers.

QUALITY ANIME

mais non

He's doing pretty well I'd say.

why do you have those saved?

CHORO!!!

I dodn't. Googled and deleted.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XDDDDDDDDXDXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
lololololllllllllllllllllllllAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I don't get it

do I have to be a gamer to get it?

Everyone was getting banned because of shit cheat-prevention. Guy thought they were legitimate bans.
There was likely a single hacker that managed to send altered info to everyone and put out a ton of false-positives.

okay, I still don't get how this is entertaining or even remotely interesting

bone rattling technology

Shit internet and I didn't plan on uploading all of them

Just when you thought Sanic couldn't get more autistic.

Is that the Swiss Weeaboo

What game

Fucking superman ruins everything, stupid mary sue. Wheres the tension when a over powered super being can deus ex machina every problem??

Ruined.

Because identity politics tell faggots that their fetish fantasies are, in fact, the most important part of their personality.

Is that a fucking fridge?
What a god.

Context?

He's probably got Cluster headaches.

Video games, haha.

I'm so sick of this being "Music"

Truly, Weird Al is our greatest ally.

He put out anything decent as of recent? I remember him falling out of attention for some reason.

His latest album was mandatory fun I think, and he showed up on some late show singing about North Korea, it was pretty good. His old stuff remains the best in my opinion.

I'm sure glad I'm not in middle or high school at this time, because I can almost see an English teacher forcing this, trying to act cool or hip, and it just falling flat on the students. I did find the song amusing, but if I had to hear it in a class, I don't think I'd enjoy the song nearly as much because I had to be reminded of class, and how the teacher or students behaved. One year in high school, I recall hearing Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young's "Ohio" in an English class, and from the reception in the room, I was the only one familiar with it, and liked it before hearing it in class. Now when I hear it, I like the song, fuck you, I'm reminded how everyone wrote on their lyric papers "This song sucks!" and how the teacher tried changing the monotony of class, only to be mocked. It ruins the song a little, but then again, I'm probably just too autistic over old, crappy songs.

Man, what a downfall for that man

Weird Al songs are only as good as the songs that come out over X years

Which is why his albums have taken longer and longer to come out since music is just more and more shit

I think it has been a couple of years since his last album, so that's probably it.

I think it's also because he always would make songs about really famous pop culture or really famous songs, and now pop culture moves on to the next big meme faster than a song or thing can achieve any notable amount of fame.

nothing out of the ordinary here

Because the epilepsy is due to a steroid and the guy is a novel study on its effects?

This a remake of something? I could have sworn I've played this game except it looked much older.

He's getting up there, laddo.

Never mind the fellas from Reno 911 as CIA.

I always want to say this stuff is autistic as fuck, but then again, we have people who do this.

There's a huge difference in culture of baneposting and minecraft autism.

You sure about that?

And yet the amount of autistic dedication is on par.

You want to combine both and open a black hole into another timeline?

What the fuck is going on with Norm right now? Have you seen some of his last guests? I mean I never found him that hilarious on standup but I enjoy his personality. Is he fucking with us? I mean I know it's likely Hollywood threatinging him to be "more diverse" else they'll pull some scummy shit but god damn how the fuck do you get Bruce on your show and act like he isn't the most retarded fucker on the planet?

pls stahp

Well. Those are the good ones. Its not like this video, that has 2,345,634 views.

I wish I were a bird.

Whatttt is this shiiiitt

There`s a history about this, they putted the game on sale at 50% for a while, and soon after the deal ended, we talking about a few days, MASSIVE ban waves started coming, during an entire day we got non stop warnings that people were getting banned, mostly for using a file exploit that let`s you use skins for weapons you didn`t bought

stahp

LOL

We need a second Holocaust.

Reno 911 didn't ruin their careers going full SJW rabidly defending the Female Ghostbusters

Name your favorite thing, i'l present to you minecraft webm of it.

Elder Scrolls Online, don`t even bother

Please tell me the backstory of that video

Funny their golden age came after the Library of Alexandrea burned down, and they already had a history of stealing books, re-writing them, and claiming they did it first.

Oyasumi Punpun

Which is the truth here?

I suppose. I just wish the last season wasn't so bad.

The original Gremlins movie. Good luck.

i wish i could remember what i saved the jurassic park edit as

please don't tell me there was a remake

Stop posting that shit edit the original skit was fine as it was, just a filename change would be enough

Not yet, but it did have a horrible sequel that is better left forgotten.

I don't know if it's true or not but I think she was stealing from them and they locked her inside. I think they got in trouble for it as well. I saw it on liveleak a while ago, so who knows the reality.

Nah, but there was a sequel.

Well you cheeky cunt, there's nothing good on gremlins except for few kids making them out of bricks and 20 minute video mod egg showcasing, and toy showcasing with minecraft theme. But there's lots of lego dimensions autism with gremlins.

not true kinophiles yet i see,that will change in time

get fucked

If you have good "intuition", or you can "read people", you are a good "people person", or if you are an over the average normal functioning human being - this is horrible to watch. These people are lying. Only Kojima and Howard seem to tell you their own view, so they mix it up with some non-lies. But the rest - holy shit - this could be used as educational material in psychology classes. seriously? Is anyone buying this? Or is this just one of the too small of a flaw to be corrected?

You can get different kind of toy unboxing cancer instead of minecraft.

Sorry, I have autism.

Okay, time to rest.

Agreed. Literally wu is so bad at deception even I can spot it in that video.

That webm made me cry. For I had to say farewell to my beloved dear, dear, sides. For me to travel the earth with approximately 5-10% less mass. And to never laugh this hard again. I am warmed by the hope that my sides traveling near light speed in space will find a new meaning. Maybe even a new home.

good idea,maybe lie down a bit maybe even until rigor mortis sets in

The grinning man standing between them…he really brings together the whole propaganda piece, doesn't he?

Did LEGO completely abandon that PC game with the skeletons?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LTtr45y7P0
The entire talk is pretty good.

ugh, I just know this is going to be one of those things that gets stuck in my head for the next few days…

Vid related. The youtube version has comments full of people talking about how their teacher showed this video in class.

Here you go, this has been stuck in my head for almost 2 weeks now.

Movie has some great songs, I suggest not watching I'm mean I'm mean if you don't want another song stuck in your head

how the actual fuck did they get the whore and tranny in the same room as lying todd and a kojima production?

money

Europoor here, gypsys always steal everything that isn't firmly nailed down to the floor, it's a scientific fact. Shit, just this week I saw a couple of cars drive up to a bunch of recycling bins and one of those "Donate your clothes to the needy" containers and treat them like an All-you-can-lift buffet.
So I'm guessing these two pikeys were stealing shit from a garbage container belonging to a large supermarket chain LiDL (basically wallmart or k-mart) and got caught in the act by one of the workers. He probably locked them in and the bitch is having a panic attack or she's probably just acting like that, seeing as the other guy is still digging through trash.
Fuck the gyppos. Fuck the whole lot of them.

Pastafag here. Basically, that poor oppressed Gypsy (and an accomplice) were rummaging in an Italian LIDL "broken department" (I guess it's just a mix of unwanted items and lost and found container), when two evil Italian white supremacist fascists racists employees locked her into the cage-like structure and reported her to their higher ups after mocking her for having physically regressed to Missing Link levels of fury, though that wouldn't be that hard since they're already a few thousand steps below homo sapiens. Since they're morons, they also shared said video, so the poor oppressed gypsy got out free and their contracts were terminated.

You made a webm of the time warp? Thanks dude.

If you didn't need more proof the industry is one money grubbing joke this is it. When whores can be on the same level as supposed video game icons you now everyone is in on the joke but you.

It's pretty funny seeing a guy acting smug about a shit load of people getting banned only be banned himself.

Why hasn't Kojima killed himself yet?

This was quite a story in Italy at begin of this year.
Two worker of Lidl decide to have a fun time by lockin those two gypsies that used to steal expired food that was put away from the supermarket.

Problem was they recorded a video while playing a prank on them and it become viral, causing the guys to loose their job.

God damn it never ends with these fuckwits

Vidya Akbar, my brothers.

That screeching sounds just like the kid in that one Minecraft video. Y'know, the one where the kid bans the guy, and he unbans himself and bans the kid?

i keep trying to tell my self this shit fest will blow over in 10 years.

looks like im wrong.

Has the origin for the first part of this video been lost to the mists of time?

It's almost as classic as "Gardevoir Paizuri" and "Lolicatgirls".

Thinly veiled source request

I feel sorry for that teacher.

Mean to be to

i remember this movie
old as fuck but the horror aspect its not bad

Sad thing is shit like this happens in most public schools, especially middle schools with kids not giving a fuck.

Volume on this one's a bit low for some reason but too lazy to fix rn.

Dude you really have to fix the audio in it, shits low as fuck.

Source?

Muslims sound similar to jews, what a weird coincidence.

what the video source?

Saved as "Suburban Superman"

This is why cats are responsible for 77 species of birds going extinct.Cats need to be gassed.

I'v been trying to add the name of the channels in to the file names I just for got to do that one.

Consumerism is a cancerous form of capitalism apparently. Anything is if it involves jews.

I was under the impression "capitalism" is the way a society manages itself, while "consumerism" is a personal trait of defining your worth based on the things you own. But I guess if everyone in your society does it, that makes the society itself consumerist.

remade

Any news regarding webm making in the last year or so? I'm out of the loop and XMedia Recode keeps resetting some of the settings from that one 8/v/ themed video.

tbh, she sounds way better as far as being pleasant to listen to goes, but not nearly as good for memes

Sauce for the song on the third one?

I mean economic-wise but I guess that's a joke in itself given that jews don't give a fuck about profit if they can ruin things for whitey.

I remember encoding an 8MB version of that ages ago. 16MB really is so much better to work with.

I wonder if webm related still in.

I went to a mainly nigger school in highschool, we had a law class where we had an lawyer teach us the law and ways around it, no shit.

The male niggers were silent absorbing anything and the females would fucking talk none stop.
Which led to a battle of the sexes.
When I was arrested for selling in my senior year my Law teacher bumped my D to a B to allow me to graduate.

He was a solid dude, I still get upset when I think of those she-boons interrupting him to talk about high school drama.

He was also a weeb and had a ton of Japanese art and picture of him traveling to Japan.
I predict Holla Forums will sperg about Male nigs not chimping out, but several that went in my class honestly looked like they wanted to understand the law.
A couple that transferred from St. Louis especially. I got pulled over with one when I was young for not putting my left blinker on and the cop had him stand 15 ft from the car and pat him down but he behaved.

I saw the teacher years later and thanked him for the B I didn't think I deserved and he told me.
No, user, you deserve it.
He had such a fun class with mock trials, hypothetical videos and lots of learning.

BOLIEVE

Good story man.I really hope you didn't fake it for (you)s though.

that's still in

Its true.
Another one involving the same school was my English teacher accused of rape, and the woman accusing him of giving her Xanax with her margarita.

Turns out they were in a relationship, she had a prescription to Xanax so it would always show in her system.
And SHE was the one who propositioned him for dicking.

Everyone believed her at first though because my english teacher was creepy, I thought the nig was gay.
Turns out he was a Chad on the low, and she got pissed off that he had options.

He eventually was acquitted and of course the woman didn't get charged with false claims.

NEVER EVER

All you have to do is BOLIEVE

remove

Don't know about "most public schools", since that really depends on what kind of neighborhood the school is in. I attended public middle and high school in a reasonably well-to-do suburban town, and it wouldn't be a stretch to say that kind of shit would never happen there.

take it with a grain of salt

Another good one, I like this kinda of stuff.

I only speak from experience of going to public schools here in commiefornia. Shit was aids man, thank god I don't go to school anymore.

This webm always gets me concerned.
Like, this could happen to me at any momment.

Is that an anime girl dabbing in the back? This is the second time I've seen that. Is dabbing really big in japan?

I legit wouldn't know.

I think its a sentai pose, when it first became a meme over here I thought thats what it was for the longest time and was confused why everyone hated it

Rest in peace, bud

What's the name of that song? It sounds like modtracker music

Damn, niggas don't be watching DBZ nomore. And I thought I was in black company.

selling what? lemonade at a lemonade stand? :^)

"i dindu nuffin"

As someone just gone through public further and higher education in the UK where you're trapped till late 20's for a decent qualification, reading this I've seen everything written in this over the course of education.
I refuse to believe there isn't push to have these sorts of retards pushed up through the system, I hate the concept that people, 3 years later after and the Uni course was finally over I've dropped out of the educational system and am finally doing full time, I could go higher if I ever wanted to but fuck it.
The way the system glorifies retard minorities to keep shitting up the system I don't care for it anymore, I want to finally actually being contributing the work, not attempting to listen over retards over how to perform my job.
There are just so many individual events from my short time in higher non private education that I can't begin to go over them, but if anything let this and the image you posted be an example of the bullshit you're fed about minority education, it's not the environment it's the people in it.

What is this show? Those clips are great

Are you talking about actual retards or niggers, because I can't tell the difference

Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro
cd3133beebbed4c32deebe05623aa24d9d913edc

You man also check journey quest.

yuusha yoshihiko

is that webm of a bunch of people chanting Fuck You also from that show

Fuck Wu sounds like Louis Theroux in that webm

He says this but IIRC Bin Laden had decent taste in vidya, he liked the M&L series

kek

IDK which webm you mean?

Thanks!

It's a bunch of people chanting something that sounds like "Fuck You" to some nip woman
Unless if you mean the Web, with Wu, which by which I meant that Wu in the web, posted sounded like Loius Theroux

I don't remember a part in Yoshiko where they yell fuck you at some old nip woman so that's probobly another show.

heh

Jeet Heer is honestly the most annoying nigger on the planet. He tries his hardest to fit in with those hip youngsters and it figures the only people lame enough to buy that are DSA chapo boys and Holla Forums

Probably, I guess a lot of Nips doing live action TV shows seems the same to me

Library of alexandria was a couple hundred years after. In reality their "golden age" was when islam was being lax and torned down the civilizations that were already present in the area were allowed to continue from where they left off hundreds of years before, but of course they were only allowed to write in arabic.

There were thousands of libraries across mesopotamia around iraq, many were looted and burned and some books were thrown in the tigris and euphrates river. the library of alexandria did not actually exist, it was a myth but library sacking and burning did happen by the arabs.
they claimed the only book of truth was the koran and anything else was hieratic and must be burned or destroyed.

That's kinda important, so i'll repost for general knowledge.

So basically we are living in an Onion article now.

That's from Alien vs Ninja, a shitty movie that was on /bmn/

ah wew

man the orcs remain the only good thing about this game holy shit.

Poor Monolith, they deserved better. In an alternate universe we all fondly remember Blood 3, Shogo 2, and are discussing the latest NOLF.

Her real voice is qt as fuck

anamanaguchi - mess

any idea on the song though?

It's actually a shitty russian wigger rap, you heard the best part. Dont bother looking into it.

Learn to use punctuation, for fuck sake.

tried to find a link for the game in the second webm but couldnt, can anyone provide it for me?

I guess the big upside of having hundreds, maybe thousands of people watching your stream is that one of them could phone the emergency services.

It would be hardly any help if they don't know the address.
Serves him right for whoring himself out while playing shit videogames.

Considering the fact that after 9/11 he was living the rest of his life hiding out in a bunker it makes sense that he became a Hikki.

Take your facebook memes somewhere else.

The absolute state of Insurgency

It funny because this video is powerful for both sides. On one side you have those degenerate furries who will react with "oh yeah, poor thin, his bitch mother does not understand"; on the other side you have the mother who realised that his son is a fucking degenerate and everyone not degenerate will sympahize with the mother. "Wo bist du?; Wo ist mein Kind?" is truly powerful.

The fucking question is: what the fuck made that door open. FUcking hell, that is the real question! Fucking spooky ghost in the fucking room.

I watched that movie so many times i could recite every line.

Did Fox just have a moment of clarity or something? Seriously baffled here.

perfect.

was expecting trains
disappointing

pls help there's a few webms of a celebrity that looks like pic related and i cant find them anywhere
in return for sauce i'll link the camgril who kindasorta looks like her tbh

>determine he's a pretty big threat
fucking hell, this game is baneposting incarnate

There was a sequel that was very self aware to the point it was almost a parody of Gremlins.

sauce on this friend?