Game informer cover next week might have Superman by Rocksteady

archive.is/SZJNv

Might we finally get a good Superman game, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sexmahoney?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press triangle to win, lmao.

You do know superman was invented by 2 Jewish cartoonists, right?

(((Superman))) is literally a Zionist ubermensch fantasy.

All capeshit is Zionist propaganda, prove me wrong
Protip:fuck you

Truly, you dazzle me with your stunning intellect.

Oh joy, if it plays anything like arkham then it's not even worth looking at.

How do you make a game about the most OP character ever fun?

they'll equip all the enemies with kryptonite and/or magic

Fuck you.

Magic Kryptonite Heartless.

how does it fell being a little kid and liking super heroes

Who started this meme?

Hmm. Sounds good to me

Out of curiosity, have any of you read a supes comic?

Nope, just watched TAS and Justice League where he feels like a guy who's grown to where you can have a drink with despite being a literal demigod.

Yeah, my neighbor gave me a crate of them when I was a kid and his adult son didn't want them. They were pretty stupid, but not as stupid as spongebob at least.

And fags for both Goku and Supes are the worst thing to ever happen to those characters.

What's the nickname equivalent for Gokufags?

>(((Superman)))

If they gave the game to a Japanese dev, I'd be interested.

The only Superman comic worth a read is Kingdom Come. And even then, the comic doesn't do justice to the plot or characterization despite the good art. Comics are stupid.

Make it higher than (3) faggot

If it's like Arkham City, great.

That sounds like a parody name, especially if its short for Richard, because then his two names are
and

video games are not electric jew. electric jew is television. At least get your terminology straight asshole.

twitter.com/sexmahoney?lang=en

The better question is whether or not anyone here has read a Superman comic made after 1986. It seems to me like most people that hate Superman only ever complain about shit that hasn't been relevant since the Bronze Age of comics, without realizing that the comics are much more like the animated series in writing and tone nowadays. I'm not trying to say that reading the new comics will instantly change peoples' opinions on the character, but at least know what you're criticizing before you start bitching.