Back in the good ol' days of YouTube

What's their name, Holla Forums?
For me its L0rd Vega

Fuck off. Also jerma and star, all they do is shitty streams now

Shill your autistic loneliness somewhere else.

Us channers and our wacky culture, amirite?

Looks like someone's a bit cranky.

You're on the Holla Forums layer of hell friend.

The guy I knew got married and hasn't made a video in years.

but yeah, sage

Fuck off OP, you fucking lonely faggot. It was Aussiegamer. He came back but he lacks the oomf of his earlier content.

Women ruin everything

I can't believe that omegaevoltion and DarkKefka are still making videos. It's been over ten years now and they aren't slowing down at all it seems.

I don't even know who to be angry at and it just makes me more mad.

My favorite was finding and sticking with a small channel for years.
I've had this happen twice now. Fucking e-celeb status turns even the most normal of human being into turbo cancer.

E-celebs truly are cancer.

This generation is really gay, jesus fuck

Fuck off OP
Dastalinator

you don't belong.

TheBestGamers was the big one for me. People found out pretty easy why they fell out, though. It was no secret. There was massive in-fighting and a general sense of laziness from a couple of members. Rockcock64 had a bit of a falling out and publicized a video expressing his concern, where it sounded like depression hit him hard, then he tried doing videos on his own channel, and eventually got a job, and now all he does is let's plays and live streams that nobody watches. It was the best video game channel on the site.

Jim back when he used to do that shit, loved his Rising Zan LP, which i'm pretty sure isn't on the internet anymore, and his Daikatana 64 lp was shaping up to be pretty good, but then he just, stopped.

Last i heard, he blamed the death of the reviews on patreon, he wanted people to support his ass so he didn't have to work, and when that didn't happen he said fuck it and jumped on the LP bandwagon.He's also trying to make a meme out of abusing an Earthbound cartridge for some reason, as if anyone actually cares if he breaks it.

Fuck off wredditor. You're eventually avatarfagging for attention at this point.

Teebs-sempai didn't upload anything in week, so I'm a bit worried.