PC fighting games

What are the best fighting games currently on PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKhUXQSoFUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World star

You should give us more info. Do you hate long combos? Do you want more realism or fantasy aesthetics? Would you rather have cute girls or a games with a more varied character selection? Do you want fast or slow combat? Does it need online multiplayer or is local fine? Do you want a game that has a thriving online community or does this not matter?

Good point. I don't care about the mechanics or aesthetics as long as it's balanced, controls tightly and has a decent skill ceiling.

I'm not bothered by online, local only is fine.

Melty Blood, JoJos Bizzare Adventure, GG Accent Core Plus Xrd is fine too if you want something more populated and newer, Tekken 7

Underrated post

why isn't smash in that pic?

It was a bit of OC I cooked up for the thread, feel free to amend if it's missing anything

isnt that a tranny?

King of Fighters 98 to 2002 on Fightcade

twinkle star sprites is probably the best fighting game ever made

Try

King of Fighters 98, 2002, or 14
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev
Melty Blood
Under Night In Birth Exe Late
Chaos Code
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Koihime Enbu
Gulity Gear Accent Core plus R
Vanguard Princess
Last Blade 2
Garou Mark of the Wolves
Samurai Shodown V
Nitroplus Blasterz

Personally, I really like Arcana Heart 3 due to its movement system, arcana system, lots of aerial combat, and fast combat. Nitroplus is what I'm currently playing and I'm trying to decide if I should migrate back to Arcana Heart for when the new version comes this winter. Under Night is also great it you want a game that really awards good blocking. Also some of these games can be played on fightcade.

Guilty Gear XX #Reload

OP said PC games, not Steam games.

fightcade

OP here, broadening the request out to include consoles, what fighting games have the best story mode (in terms of length and quality).

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution's Quest Mode

Because its a fighting game chart

Why get that one when GG Accent Core Plus is out?

The tutorial on that game is yet to be surpased. In depth, in plain English and demonstrations galore.

Really makes you think.

First for BlazBlue

This is a similar question to OP's, but I'm more interested in singleplayer than multiplayer. Which fighting games have good singleplayer on PC?

MK9

So SFII isn't a fighting game to purists because Vega has a claw?

MAME

Also would I need a fightpad for fighting games or would a shitty x360 knockoff suffice? I can't really imagine doing precise inputs with this dpad or the analog, but I'm not sure how precise they should be.

:joy:

Fightpads are worth the investment if you want to play seriously. If you really just want to go through story mode then a regular x360 controller will do.

Because #Reload is an actual PC port, unlike AC+R which is a Steam port.

No SMASH?

That's some mighty powerful degeneracy

At first that chart enraged me then I got high and came back to it just now and it makes some sense.

Road rash would be fun to watch competitively if handled right.

Street Fighter V
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Them's Fighting Herds
Punch Planet
Icons: Combat Arena

ONE MUST FALL is still the best PC fighter.

Melty is my only fighting game, but a friend of mine wants me to try King of Fighters. What should I expect?

mexicans, lots of mexicans, and chinks, game wise you will find an unbalanced mess for the older titles and a nice attempt in the recent game

Completely different movement system. Instead of air dashes and fancy air combos that end with an air throw, most of your combos will be on the ground. No air blocking either so constantly jumping is a bad idea if the person starts throwing out anti-air normals.

Instead of using one character you now have a team. Usually consisting of a character who can gain a ton of meter easily, someone who doesn't need meter to fight well, and someone who can burn meter effectively to deal extremely big damage.

Expect a good soundtrack and fun characters too.

This.

Tekken 7
Street Fighter V if you're into that
Guilty Gear XRD Rev
I have KoF XIV on ps4 but I know its on pc, don't know how good the port is but supposedly the online is really dead on pc.
Fightcade is a good online fighting game emulator for older 2D arcade games

Games I haven't played but heard they're good:
Killer Instinct
Blazeblue
Under Night in Birth
Melty Blood

NO, I don't want to be turned on by this. Someone show me it's a man so my boner can be killed.

Have you ever considered that perhaps it's your own shit-eating consumerist responses that derail threads?

reload also has a netplay fix that works better than the official netcode in +r and there's no kliff as a bonus

Killer Instinct? I don't know if it's good though.

It's there in Steam.

this is how I understand it as well

youtube.com/watch?v=RKhUXQSoFUQ
Looks like its a women's retarded art channel. Nothing there besides that video is worth watching and that's even assuming you liked this crap. It looks like they have a twitter if you go and google their name ya dork.

Where the fuck or better yet how the fuck did you find this?

Probly not the best, but at least enjoyable

GGXX Reload, GG Xrd revelator
MK arcade Kollection, MK9, MKX
Virtua Fighter 2, 4
Toshinden 2
One Must Fall
KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
KOF 14
KOF 13 (the last one with 2d sprites)
Skullgirls
Tekken 7
DOA 5
Melty Blood Actress Again
Terrordrome
Dong Dong Never Die
Injustice Gods Among Us

and oh yeah Akatsuki Blitzkampf

Iori is Warcueid

Nigger kill yourself

Tekken 7 is fine barring the Denuvo PC port. DOA 5 is fine barring the jew tier DLC.

And those reasons are why those games are shit.

Not counting fightcade, I'd say Tekken 7 If only it didn't have denuvo, BB:CF, and GG Xrd Rev 2 are all pretty good.

DoA5 is great but the PC port is shit. I believe you could just pirate all those costumes anyway. So I don't see why that would be a problem.

Central Fiction came to PC?

yep. Although CF's PC port started as terrible, most of it's problems are patched now.

you play for story? NRS games in one go, MK9 being the best one

want to go full on autismo on story? Arc Sys games GGXX, GGXXACR+ and each of the Blazblue games going through all the character branches

Good AI for single player would have to be? VF games

fightpad breaks easily no matter what brand like standard controllers
so if invest in fightpads or standard controllers, when they break it's time to buy another

arcade sticks on the other hand last years in my case

either that or a hitbox/mech keyboard

I get PC fighters to mod it
streetmodders.deviantart.com