#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Super Thunder Blade Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi
>Every time: archive.is/vdpoh archive.fo/FnzSK
>A strange week indeed: archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12
>Escapist staff fired: archive.is/6BNDm
>NeoGAF dead with allegations against owner: archive.fo/sDCgX archive.fo/qWncR archive.fo/P6Jg8 archive.is/Ls6Th
>GDC: archive.is/bAF5a

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7P6RU
archive.is/IwRYv
archive.fo/h58ag
archive.is/Iwemr
archive.is/HtzlK
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0
archive.is/Z0hp4#selection-2913.72-2913.75
archive.is/2Y15a
archive.is/4IZ2s
archive.is/G0fsO
web.archive.org/web/20171102091213/https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7a4bjo/time_for_my_quarterly_inquisition_reddit_ceo_here/dp708xx/
archive.is/0YhDx
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzt72zBQaYs
archive.is/u8BjG
archive.fo/3GUuc
archive.is/0vovV
archive.is/Nz0YI
archive.is/BjgYy
archive.is/8fesL
archive.is/0TRDh
youtube.com/watch?v=33WYtYZbzjc8
youtube.com/watch?v=xWJ2LIP7in0
archive.is/a33Ye
archive.is/al75y
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/honey-badger-court-trial-against-the-mary-sue-calgary-expo-set-for-november-29th/21501/
archive.is/qBk0A
archive.is/YQqNZ
archive.is/pMyAO
archive.is/3nPRZ
archive.is/bVRwT
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/ea-decides-put-star-wars-battlefront-2-epic-tier-loot-boxes-behind-player-ranks/43239/
archive.is/zRxQE
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
archive.fo/mI5ce
archive.fo/YuFN7
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4164779/10-31-17-Watts-Testimony.pdf
archive.is/p6kv6
archive.is/pF7RS
web.archive.org/web/20140828143440im_/https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEefh5IcAAG_ob.jpg
archive.fo/cwzMe
web.archive.org/web/20140828143434/https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/504718160902492160/photo/1
web.archive.org/web/20140903012212/https://twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/504801169638567936
archive.is/4XnrD
archive.is/KFPTn
archive.is/53b6Q
archive.is/GWoIA
archive.is/cNVI0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
archive.is/lpnmO
archive.is/sLZS0
twitter.com/notaxation/status/926184224100462592/photo/1
archive.is/HvJQl
archive.fo/SqKdB
archive.is/es7fN
twitter.com/TwitterGov/status/926267806261407744
archive.is/JJb7v
archive.is/XWqNz
archive.is/gV7cY
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/wolfenstein-2-new-colossus-sjwalt-right-steam-threads-get-censored/43363/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/troll-groups-paid-sow-political-tension-via-blm-alt-right-nra-propaganda-states-reports/43353/
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
lewdgamer.com/2017/11/01/mangagamer-on-steam-uncensored-patch-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/funimation-responds-to-politicized-localizations-by-talking-about-harassment/40857/
nichegamer.com/2017/09/11/firewatch-dev-campo-santo-files-dmca-against-pewdiepie-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=a5zr5DsvqgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/7P6RU

>not benis

Good evening….

That thang aint human.

Some days I get so damn angry that it feels like I'm the only one throwing some dollars to GG artists.

I tell myself rallying support is wasted on Holla Forums because you're all 16year olds who don't even own credit cards. That makes me feel better. It means you can't help, not that you won't.

That makes me feel better than the "I literally cannot spare $1. That would break my monthly budget" bullshit.

It's a comforting lie, telling myself that -I'm- the foolish one, hanging out on a gamergate with tweens, expecting more involvement than they are capable of. Some days I even believe it.

I think his depression is more likely the result of poor eating habits and lack of gf despite the constant signaling.

At least post the mp4 fag

Autism.

i thought trumps campaign manager was a man named corey lewandowsky

You know other anons have the right to decide what they do with their money, right?

Besides, I help out if I can. Have a couple of commission requests from multiple GG artists waiting, mostly involving traps and other faggotry. Hope they don't mind.

Manafort was his campaign manager for like a month or two.
Back when the Ukraine shit was going down he was working on behalf of the Podesta Group lobbying for some pro-russia shit there(I think, I haven't really been following).
He might have laundried some money from that, I dunno,
but Drumpfitted is done!

What a fucking pansy.

From the bits and pieces I read on Manafort there is some speculation that he was playing both sides, lobbying for and against Russia shit, raking in the dough and not reporting any of the income.

Oh, in that case maybe my healthy eating is making me happy even if I'm a 30s jobless NEET with noone to love him.

F E A R M O N G E R I N G

Oh, it's far worse than that user.

Remember that this is a political ad aimed at driving votes towards a democrat.

God damnit, looks like ToadytheBro entered the thread.

archive.is/IwRYv

Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years

Reminder that it's okay to be white

Reported for white supremacist hate speech

i am honestly surprised how effective that has been. i like their idea of eventually just posting a blank piece of white paper.

top jej, right wing death squads on the run every night!

I'm sure there's an inflation joke in there somewhere but I'm hard-pressed to think of one.

his spirits are no longer deflated.

He's probably brimming with gusto.

What the fuck Gray? How is my post rule 8 and worth a 24 hour ban?

Did you confuse it with the dogfucker spam?

Gray is gay.
I like the video, still watching it.

Rule 8:

You can't stop me

Clickbait title. He goes on to say that MH World isn't too hard.

archive.fo/h58ag

But he still gets the name of the monster he faced wrong. He calls Anajanath "Rathalos", which isn't so much of a problem if both were new monsters, but Rathalos has been a flagship monster for MH since its inception.

It's just a one day ban, nigger. Calm down. I agree it would've been too much had it been more, but one day is basically "ok, no, don't do that". A slap on the wrist. Stop crying faggot.

Wasn't doing any of that shit. Only made few posts recently.

(heiled)
Where do I get a proper Moonman mask? The only one I can find only is that ugly rubber one.

if he got banned, how come the people posting the video and webm that were the topic of that video weren't banned?

Reported for ban-evasion. Pic unrelated.

They posted the webm, thats an automatic sign that you're not a fucking shill.

Nice bait faggot

I just got unbanned. Gray should doublecheck before he hits the banbutton.

The whole point of my post was if you wanted to, share the video with normalfags to show how fucking retarded Latino Victory Fund is.

Actually that could mean that the video is illegal, and they can get slammed for that. Anyone remember the "Daisy" ad?

the guy who got kennedy assassinated, awesome

no first for benis, therefore sage

Kellyanne Conway was Trump's campaign manager. Manafort was his campaign chairman, which is a volunteer position and doesn't actually do anything.

Calling Anajanath "Rathalos" is pretty embarrassing. That's like how my parents call every pokemon "Pikachu". They don't get flown to Japan to play the newest Pokemon games so he has even less of an excuse.
The article does lay out some info that i wasn't aware of like the monster weakspots and loot-list, i approve. I usually play solo but this will be the first MH were my friends want to join in too, so hearing that the difficulty is getting rebalanced is great.
It's also nice to see that he acknowledged that he played in the ideal circumstances.

ftfy

I have a friend that is a republican, a memester, weeb, and anti-SJW. Yet at the same time, he hates 4chan because "they're too mean" prefers tumblr, hates the alt-right (he calls them crybaby losers) and he also hates MRAs and seems to think mennisim is real.

I…I don't even know anymore. He also claims to be an actual to goodness white supremacist and holocaust denier. He's a huge bag of contradictions. I can't make sense of him. For being anti-SJW, he seems to go along with an awful lot of their narratives. I say friend, but crew member is probably more accurate.

On a side note, does gamergate still get mentioned on a weekly basis by journos? Do goons still wage holy jihad against gamergate on twitter?

Possibly the best psyop Holla Forums has conducted since Trump's election. It is truly elegant in it's simplicity.

I found the pages and sites of the artists you listed. Illeity and Kukuruyo will have some of my money, I will check the other guys works.
I have no excuse, I have a credit card and work.
Just one thing. I didn't manage to find devfag, his works and games. Any user can provide a link?

Trumps election killed pol

Honestly it upsets the hell out of me, the response to it I mean. I've always said that their goal has been to make the very act of being white be wrong. Now here they've openly admitted to it, shamelessly. They've announced to the world that it is not ok to be white. How else can someone interpret this? What upsets me is I know exactly how this will turn out, it'll be swept under the rug and everyone will shut up and fall in line lest they be called a white supremacist.

I'm in a good mood today, so here you go.
archive.is/Iwemr
archive.is/HtzlK

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit lol.

That's the point. Anyone with a semblance of sanity left will take no issue with the statement. The more people fight against it, the more they prove it to be true.

It's an ideological Chinese finger trap, and they fell for it hook line and sinker.

Has there been any backlash? Please tell me yes.

They are gonna get away with it and most people will mindlessly not give a fuck or agree

NO

If you're going to limerick, do it fucking right. You're missing a final sentence matching the rest of the cadence.

Might I suggest:
*and you'll be denounced as a nazi.*

I might put up a Ko-FI soonish if you really want to drop some shekels. Of course, I'd really appreciate that.

They couldn't even explain what's the problem with the slogan.
It's perfect.

You tell me :^)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0

All known media responses

2nd to last paragraph is brilliant.

Quality monologue.

Well, it did the intended purpose and show how leftists and academia really hate white people.

Will this redpill people or it is just to confirm something we already knew?

Dumping oil into the water there, are we?

yeah because you fucking don't, shitskin

CNN just blamed us for neo-nazis, I don't have the webm but someone else can post it

Don't forget that yesterday Congress was discussing Holla Forums memes about Hillary and calling them "Illegal targeted Russian ads"

The point isn't to dismantle SJWs, we aren't at that point yet. It's a voice. It's telling scared white people (Or really anyone who's tired of the left's bullshit, even if the message is white-centric) that they haven't done anything wrong. It's telling them that there are people who agree with them. And it's telling them in a way that's not associated with the other extreme, it isn't racist or saying to lynch faggots. It's just "It's okay to be white". Look, we have Holla Forums, others go on 4chan, some go on r/T_D. But some people aren't that far to the right, yet still can't take anymore of the left. Some people don't know of any social media that isn't censoring wrongthink and don't know anyone or anywhere in real life where they can express themselves freely. They have nowhere. So they just pretend to agree with the left's bullshit everyday.
Look at
0:44 "Tensions are so high, I wouldn't want to offer my two cents."
1:24 "We're in a country that we have to respect everybody and as soon as you say something about someone else they blow it out of proportion."
These guys obviously aren't Holla Forums types. But if they were SJWs, why would they make those comments? A SJW wouldn't be afraid of commenting on it being racist if that's what they thought, because it's politically correct to say. They're scared of saying a real comment because they don't want retaliation, AKA their true thoughts on it aren't politically correct. Part of any op is to try to reach those people.

I keep seeing it with a moustache on the thumbnail

That whole article pisses me off. "It's ok to be human but this is just bullshit!" Really? Really bitch?
Everything here pisses me off.

It won't do anything, the zombified masses are too far gone.

CNN blamed fucking neo-nazis on a three year old gamer hashtag???? Your fucking shitting me, right? As in, they literally named gamergate? Holy fucking shit

For fuck's sake, look a the noses of the few (((white))) people in the video.

Also, they are going to pursue charges for vandalism or some shit, yet they do nothing about shitty graffittis.

If anything it will help unmask the crazy ideologues who try to mask themselves as appearing normal, since no normal person would react to such a message.

The only winning move is not to play.

Sage for offtopic As if anyone here would actually still discuss video games, but they found a new plane-sized "void" in the Khufu/Cheops pyramid.

With the help of KEK.

archive.is/Z0hp4#selection-2913.72-2913.75

The "literally" was important in case people thought she was "figuratively" walking to the LBC

Women (and numales too), when talking about something that happened to them, have this tendency of telling an entire story from the start instead of just saying the important part. Like the important part is that she saw the sign, and how she felt about it, but instead of going there she starts from her getting a bagel and preparing for a test. This is useless information, but it's kind of how a novel would be written where they have lots of details for the atmosphere. Men tend to be more like a newspaper where they start with the important information then will go into details afterward, starting from the important detail to the lesser one. A man telling the same story as that girl would generally go "I saw the sign -> How I felt about it -> I was already tired from studying too so it made it worse."
You'll never be able to stop noticing this now whenever a woman tells you her day.

Found in second life. It's in a magic fantasy area, they're probably all high on J.K Rowling's bullshit. Sad!

archive.is/2Y15a

Isn't this Safety Pin meme like a year old? And a bunch of minorities told white leftists to stop doing it because it's retarded?

I have at least to donate for complete past works that I apreciated.

It's because the believe the whole rang of emotions and experience matters. So they include it.

notice how many beta males and women use the word "like" though. It is a weak form of um

Noice

Please stop making Holla Forums look like retarded conspiracy nutjobs

I'll be posting these on lampposts.
The joke is, I don't actually think it is ok to be Canadian.

"like" has been an low iq staple since forever.
She also dropped a "like" right after "literally".

Since when is Kek not welcome in the thread that gave him public life?

Hey, some can't help it if they were born Canadian

Since kekistani autism

Polygon: "Single-player games are fine, as long as they’re great." Attempts to "defend" single-player games even while backhanding them.

archive.is/4IZ2s

Julia Alexandra/Polygon: Reddit’s new policy won’t affect some of its most notorious, hate-filled subreddits (Including The_Donald and KotakuinAction)

archive.is/G0fsO

web.archive.org/web/20171102091213/https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7a4bjo/time_for_my_quarterly_inquisition_reddit_ceo_here/dp708xx/

wew
Also what's with goons losing it each time Nier Automata is brought up?

Isn't it obvious?

have some magic

Anyone seen this yet?
archive.is/0YhDx

How can this people be so fucking deluded.

I have a /k/anadian friend who visits here, also a Holla Forumsack, but he's a low-T beta.
Used to work at two places, one of them being a liquor store. His manager there called him "sexist" and "hates women bosses" because he disagreed with something. Keep in mind, he got an offered from his other parttime to go full time with benefits and did accept it, so instead of saying "fuck you bitch, I'm out", he said "No, I'm not sexist, I like women" and puts his notice in.

Yoko is a fairly douchy girl fetishist

Kekistan stuff is not bad. Let normalfags have fun if it benefit us.

Look at how much salt they cause.

This people need some light seasoning of buckshot with their next meal of shit.

So basically gamergate is their boogeyman, at the core of all the world's problems? Also what alternate reality are they living in where gamergate was treated by the media as anything other than "muh hate group"?

maybe something is lost in translation there, but it sounds like Yoko Taro is doing a bait and switch, tongue in cheek sarcastic jab at all the SJWs whining about 2B's ass. Is that right?

That's correct, in reality he just wants people to send him all these 2B lewds.

You are the cancer

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt

Info & feedback welcome

really?
Does China, or Japan, or any country in Southmerica, or Africa, or Australia even care about this?

To the left, America is the world. It's the only way their narrative can work.

Relevant part around 6m15s, but the rest is good too.

People's set of beliefs and morals sometimes form a patchwork that makes no sense to others, but is logical to themselves. Heck, apart from some tiny differences, I could be a clone of your friend.
Speaking of holocaust, I believe it did happen because Sarah Silverman said so. But that's beside the point - whether holocaust happened or not, it is still being exploited and used as an excuse, and that is morally wrong. It's sad that yet another generation of Germans engages in self flagellation over it. GUILT, REAL OR NOT, SHOULD NOT BE INHERITED.

Holy crackers! Is that an actual political campaign advertisement?

I've heard that was one of the reasons some germans didn't vote for AfD.
Because they "didn't want it to happen again".

What do you know about the AfD? Because they want to push some pretty shitty things, like forced labor and lower taxes for rich people and corporate. Just like all the other right wing parties in Germany they will screw over the poor people and the middle class to help out the already rich people.

I fucking saw that dumbass ad on TV. Ralphie is panicking because the Republican opponent here pointed out Ralphie supported our Governor's law allowing sex offenders to regain their rights and one of them included a convicted child molester and a guy with thousands of child porn saved on his computer. It got so bad that Ralphie had to make an ad saying "I like children and don't like child molesters".

but then why does he wear a mask of a gay character?

Might want to add that ad of his was made fun of, because it implied he didn't want the competition when fiddling with kids.>>13718282
So he doesn't like the competition with other kiddie fiddlers.

What I know about the AfD is that it's an alternative to the CDU/CSU and SPD.
It's like the other "anti-immigration" parties in europe. Generally pretty shitty but slightly better than what we have.

Here's the ad Ed Gillespie made.
Here's the response Ralphie made: youtube.com/watch?v=Jzt72zBQaYs

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
archive.is/u8BjG

It would be extremely painful for him to take off

This belongs in a LOL thread. Why did they make an article that is barely video games?

>Streaming a game that's doing worse than We Wuz Assassins

I hope he has a bot read out donations for any money, because anons donating a cent to have NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER spam his stream would be hilarious.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/926065110845714432

Reminder we need to make more memes mocking male feminists as rapists and predators.
They make us own every (fake) nutjob, so give back twice as much. And mockery backed by fact hits HARD.

always get a kick out of that heavily shadowed "I'm real serious guys" pic of Flynt. Also how fucking old he looks too, jesus christ.

Something I notice is that trannys often allow themselves to be photographed in poses/styles that no self-respecting woman would ever allow themselves to be. This is because most of them are batshit insane narcissists.

And talk about slow news day

Watch the tutorial section, just watch it.

Does he view the world through his nostrils or some shit?

But I thought gamers were dead? This dick does realize gamers hate him right?

surely a 6 hour stream will earn enough to rake in the millions to run for office.

Well, maybe longer if his skills are awful.

archive.fo/3GUuc

So Wu is also into necrophilia?
fuck

DC can't help themselves but to make sure they'll compete with Marvel in every single way, even shoving feminist and social justice ideologies in their comics, don't they?

The stuff his campaign is putting out is embarrassingly tone deaf.

Is that Green Arrow? and user, this is DC, if they can make a Obango Superman and preview it a year before he even fucking won then it's no surprise.

archive.is/0vovV
archive.is/Nz0YI
archive.is/BjgYy
archive.is/8fesL

Why are people so retarded that they forget human breeding cycles eb and wane and we are at yhe end of a wane and entering slowly entering an eb? At least the comments are not having this shit. And if you ever want to counter canadas reckless immigration, 2 things "why is canada trying to import more than .1 percet the current population a year (thats the percentile that still allows a stable country)?" and "why is canada planing on increasing their population 5 fold by 2100 and destroying all of its nature to do so?"

Just when you thought he couldn't get any more depraved.

Why are you posting the edited version?

Needs Trump throwing rocks at immigrants from the moon quotes. Those are great otherwise

This is hilarious.

It's ebb and flow, dumbass.

Both companies are subverted. They don't care about sales or talent- they only want to push an ideology.
Even if they can't convert, it's to try and hammer in "we are the majority, not you!"

Just keep mocking them and exposing them when they are hypocrits (nothing better then having them eat each other).

I wonder if he is trying to pull an Anita.
Use all the mockery (and fake harrasment) to make himself a martyr.
With how batshit insane he is (not to mention what his husband did), the voters will tear him to pieces online- assuming we still can speak then.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Learning these lessons require that they look into the mirror and see their own mistakes and the crisis they are in. This is a bitter pill to swallow, so they won't. Therefore, the only chance the Democrats have is that the Republicans enter an even bigger crisis.

Needs The White Man Marches On playing the background.
?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

To be fair, it does work- if you actually use science (a space-platform launching a solid tungsten cylinder "Rod of God").

I didn't even know human breeding had ebb and wayne (beyond natural adjustment for food/resources)- did mass immigration of the pass co-inside with the ebbs or flows more?
I.e. surely (((they))) would like to force more foreigners in during the start of a wayne so they outpopulate people during an ebb? And doing it during an ebb just draws out conflict quicker?

Which they will try to manufacture or frame.
Honestly if the Republicans can keep the mud off their backs and actually back up their campaign promises, I can see the democrat party dying out. The 2 party system becoming an "everyone Vs GOP" system.

Didn't the SJWs break Chris Evans?

Wasn't the guy a Leftist to begin with?

You know what I mean.

The baby boom was at one of the flow moments, combined with the war and all the deaths it actually should have been predictable, its imitatable in nature by other animals too, or to sum it up "populations will try and keep their numbers fairly consistent by instinct." and yes, its not a coincidence, they want to surpress that instinct.

Being a sociopathic liar you think he would be better at this. The thing is a lot of libshits know every one of their leaders is corrupt, they just don't like to be reminded of it let alone analyse it. I'm sure Hillary welcomes a tranny throwing his opinion into the ring. Should work out great for him.

Lots of people have theorised it's all a money making scheme. The problem is politics is a lot more serious than the "games" industry and "journalism". I think John will be torn apart.

It's a doggy dog world user.

Once Texas goes blue it's all over for the Republicans

Who's ready for more cancer?

People can still have a preference on how civil/polite a community should be. It could also mean that posters are too emotional and less argumentative.
I don't see how that's contradictory. Even Holla Forums dislikes them for being idiots. Though, during the elections the media conflated right-wing memers with the Richard Spencer larpers and it stuck. Even Milo fell for this in their defense. Ultimately, alt-right doesn't mean anything.
MRAs have good people and points, but you still get some betanodders that play victim. I don't really follow that.
And I thought I was confused about my politics.

They would have to move much of california for that to happen.

What's this about dog fucking?

I think he means that one gif that's being spammed of the chink sucking dog dick.

I think it's still up actually

Looks pretty fucking red to me.
Though Texas going blue thanks to Austin is a risk.

As long as the Republican's look like the stronger force, normalfags/lemmings will follow them. And that needs a MUCH harsher response to terrorism.

BACK ON TOPIC. TALK ABOUT TIMBER OR GOOLAG

Thanks for the info?

If friction's no good, then they don't thrust, right? So where's the pleasure in being fucked by a dog?

This. By 6d1079's logic, states like WA, MN, and IL should be red as well, and NY should be swing. All of them went blue.

fuck off Nick Nyberg

Quick dump on a matter of importance. Thread probably covered this at the time, but just in case.

Buzzfeed went after David Auerbach(Neutral) because he sent Milo emails, thus becoming "tainted". Usual innuendo and character assassination looks like. (Though Auerbach abandoned twitter in 2015 tho)

archive.is/0TRDh

Anyway, it's been three years and I still hate these people. Lying Buzzfeed assholes, hipster journalists, viper SJWs. Dear God these people are still ripping the Internet apart. At least we have anti-bodies now.

Moot looks like a tranny in that pic

what a massive fucking faggot

With all the male feminist' dirty laundry coming out, I was afraid fake accusations were gonna come next.
Keep your eyes peeled, and look for evidence.

That sounds like most of the shit.

Didn't the user you replied to just explain that that was not the case?

Literally 2 places control nevada? The fuck?

Shiggy diggy bap bop Kazhow.

wew

In the time it was released, it was far less common, to love ru made it too common.

Las Vegas and Reno, yes.

We need an electoral college for state elections.

Kojimbo is one clever bastard. Not Your Kind Of People by Garbage directly samples We Are The Dead by David Bowie from the album Diamond Dogs. Holy shit.

You really need to do stretches before reaching like that.

Disgust, if socialists really were "for the people" they would vote to disallow high population areas from voting.

Listen to the instrumental from We are the dead around the 2:28 mark onwards and then listen to garbage.

Is that not what districts are?

My bad, I thought he meant Kojima was referencing GG with "We are the Dead". Not just him linking to his old work.

Is this new? luggage lad worked as coffee boy in jewgle some months back and now he's working for cuckfeed?

fuck, i knew we had some furries, but zoophiles too?

that and you don't hate yourself, obviously. People who keep doing that shit to themselves probably don't like themselves.

This is why fat women don't get men often, or they get sexual predators for boyfriends, they hate themselves and normal folks are not attracted to that.

What do you think /zoo/ talk about?

Thats the joke. Socialists are not actually socialists themselves but demand you be socialists to support their limousine liberal tendencies.

I seriously need to write a script to flood that board.

Why do you know this?

is the meteor user still around?

Corey Feldman: Angelic 2 the Core is involved in this?

Going to see cute animals at the zoo r-right

red rockets.

He occasionaly comes here and makes long posts about bestiality. Basically a dedicated derailer

For the same reason someone decided to screencap a picture about horse pussy…probably something to do with applying /monster/ to reality.

I'm fat and I don't hate myself. I'm just aware I'm lazy and the fact that I'm pumping hormones constantly inside me messes up with my weight.

No need to be a faggot. Also they'll just make a new board with a whitelist like /fur/ probably.

Not him, but I got you covered.

How is it possible for Phil Fish to still be this much of a faggot? He's so far gone that he's into parody territory. No amount of hyperbolic mockery could reach the level of Phil Fish sincerely believing that GamerGate created neo-nazis.

That's not going to make me enjoy it more, or make it not most of the shit in the show.

He lives in Montreal
t. Montrealer

Should have lead off that its less of a harem than even tenchi, with if I recall, only 1 girlfalling for the protagonist, the others are a tease who is curious/bored, and older sibling that views the boy as a younger brother, and a subject to tease. Its harem but not really.

Yeah it looks like you got banned unjustly.
It happens from time to time. Sometimes anons just get caught in the crossfire.

Anyone got the thing about dolphin pussy? That shit is nuts.

Why is your retarded french incomprehensible? I visited once in 07 and I only managed to get around with English because their french is insane redneck gibberish.
t. American

Why do people think it's ok to be white? It's disgusting, ugh.

I still remember a gif of this being the response whenever somebody asked for a crack

Next men will think its ok to be male :^]

Perhaps you should consider that not everyone who dislikes Nier Automata is a goon just like how not everyone who dislikes Nintendo is a "sonygger".

I still wonder if the user who posted this actually fucked horse pussy.

He probably either worked on a farm/ animal husbandry, or did an extensive google search about horse pussy.

It usually is a sonygger though, pc mustard usually have money and know to wait for sales to have an ecosystem for both pc and handheld nintendo/ handheld vita.

Reposting from last bread

Do you just not see the toaster threads or something?

Not really, i've seen that word being thrown around at anyone who dares as much to remotely criticize Nintendo.

Tomorrow I have a job interview for the first time in 6 years, now I feel pretty nervious even if I'm overqualified for the job, yet I have no idea what it implies.

There is no act user. Your race and/or ethnicity is inherent. There is no action one takes to be white. That is what infuriates me. It is quite literally racism.

FUCKING SOURCE? Or are you thinking about NBC?

My grandfather would tell me "Walk in like you're biggest badass to ever set foot there. Make 'em think you're the greatest thing to ever happen to their business."
You got this, user.

It don't matter.
Western civilization will come to a screeching halt on 4th and by the end of next week you'll be bartering your ass for Jamal's scraps.

Remember: Firm. Handshake.

If you are overqualified for the job, just tell them that you can improve even further and optimise with your knowledge anything that its in your hands and that they can be reassured that nobody else will do that job as well as you. After that just sort yourself out and work hard, get in time for your job or even before others and be ready to work hard, and in no time you will be promoted user.

I can't wait for a bunch of twiggy college students to overthrow capitalism by knocking over trashbins and screeching autistically.

Thank you user. I just hope I am the only one of the candidates who knows how to use photoshop.

Is a job for disabled people and I'm legally disabled with a 35%.

The thing is that the job includes a lot of secretary shit I'm not really familiar with and printing stuff involving film and 'cliches' no fukcing idea what are they talking about, but the job is for people who finished highschool and I already have a master degree and worked as a secretary for more than 5 years, so I hope I'm good enouth.

Please, I need those 900€ the month.

Netherland user?

Because France abandoned us and we were conquered by the Brits so over time we started pronouncing vowels closer to how Brits pronounced them because we were under English rule. And while the English treated us like shit so we were poor and had little education, French were going to school and making up new shit. The history of the French language is literally a bunch of elites trying to make the grammar as complicated as possible so that the underclass can't learn it correctly which is why there are a billion grammar rules. Then a hundred year later they come back and they go "Hon hon hon my poor québécois, why is votre français si différent?" and the Brits go "That's right, your french is so different it doesn't count as french, so you guys aren't french anymore, speak english like us." Even today, the vast majority of french-canadian movies, TV shows and other medias aren't even voiced in "Quebec French", they're done in "International French" which is just french-canadians imitating the French accent. There's nothing ugly about our french except that you've fallen for France's propaganda that they are the one speaking the "real" french, which ignores the fact that every person in Quebec can easily do the French accent and understand all their words (while they have no idea what we're saying). If you don't understand what a Quebecer is saying, just ask him to do the French accent. I can even do the Paris or Nice dialects if I want.

Hey Holla Forums, I'm making a GG 3rd anniversary celebration video and I'm looking for voice actors. It's basically the opening scene of The Naked Gun with all the terrorists replaced by game journos. There's 6 roles I need filled, the requirements are just a passable mic and sinister-sounding voice (or bold/heroic voice if you're doing GG).

Here's a preview: youtube.com/watch?v=33WYtYZbzjc8

Hmu [email protected] if you're interested.

I also did a video for Operation Disrespectful Nod back in 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=xWJ2LIP7in0

Spain.

Just remember to have confidence. Self-doubt is the most damaging thing to your psyche, you have to believe you can do it. And remember; if you fail, just get back up and try again.

Une putain de feuille!

Ah, good luck, dont end up in a sojus style lawsuit.

But user, that doesn't count because SMO has a multi-player mode. :^)

archive.is/a33Ye
archive.is/al75y

Don't worry about it user, France won't be speaking French much longer.

context

Of all time? Or right now?

What happens the fourth?

But they call us the xenophobes.

Nationwide antifa riot combined with police blackout exercises. In total, we're fucked.

According to the flags, it's the fucking Turks.

That's why we keep saying they project their flaws onto people they don't like.

From the last French election.

so who exactly is angry there? The muslims because a muslim lover got elected?

You niggers would be assblasted if this was reversed.

I was actually sitting here thinking it's fucking stupid for parents to get their kids to participate in political shit. It's like indoctrination.

Any side that uses children as political tools should be lined up and shot.

I prefer "relentlessly mocked for being shitheads", but whatever floats your boat.

heiled
So the nazis should've been?

It's not like I hate modern France (or English Canada). I just get triggered when people insult my language (It's ont of the most defining aspect of Quebec culture), and SJWs who listen to too much American news tend to ignore all the shit that happened to us and tell us we have white privilege and blab stupid shit about racism
About your video, I have a lot of French coworkers and while they won't say it outloud, everytime there's a terrorist attack or some new event in France, they speak in hushed tones "Look at what's happening in France, if Canada doesn't wake up it'll happen to you too."

If the parents are pushing it on the kids, it's bad, but with how much Trump is on TV (Either himself or leftists complaining about him or making parodies), and him being kind of a funny character, it's not unbelievable to think the kids thought of it on their own. I dressed up as Canada's prime minister once as a kid without understanding what a prime minister was, I just knew he was "The guy with a funny mouth on TV that a lot of people make fun of"

This but my problem is with parents doing this shit instead of letting the kids pick their own costumes

Yes, but jews would have went extinct before the new era since they historically did it first.

Is this is an edit? Is this "localization"?

Fuck off /zoo/.

Trump even before becoming president was a well known media figure for decades.

No, that's pretty fucking far fetched. It's clinton in chains for god sakes, they did not think of that.

I don't, but I do have this

Are 5 year olds (or however old they are) really going to know "Hillary in prison" memes?

How?

I dont hate you, I just dont agree with the wanting access to canadas boarders, canadian passports, esentially the benefits of being a canadian province without being a canadian province. If quebec wants to leave, it leaves 100% and gets no more access to everything that the states would. And if both you and alberta left canada, the country would collapse, which is a good thing.

Why?
You keep asserting that but I don't see it as unlikely. Their parents could have made a passing joke about sending hillary to jail, if they didn't see all the shit about it online or when trump himself kept saying he wanted to lock her up.
If anything, you just seem massively assblasted about it for no good reason.

Hopefully French Canadians wake up and turn Canada around. You can't let Trudeau get another term.

If alberta goes mostly con, and quebec goes con, cons have a chance.

Because what five year old cares about politics? Even if they had radically political parents, jokes about hillary in prison would be lost on them. I could understand dressing up as the funny orange man on TV, but not making a joke about crooked hillary, they just would not understand. And again, kids would be more fascinated in whatever cartoons or games they like, not dusty old men in the white house.

They burn cars when their favorite soccer team wins, so…

I dunno, you seem to care an awful lot about it. Then again, it's probably not even a matter of politics. An user earlier just talked about dressing up as the prime minister of leafistan for lulz without much knowledge of him.
You don't have much experience with kids, kek. They see some bitchy old cunt on TV, do you think it wouldn't be funny to see them in prison to them?
"And again," you're just asserting this. You're making bullshit claims because you are asshurt that some kid dressed up as trump and convinced what is probably his sister to dress up as hillary in chains and assuming the worst because you are asshurt.

Let me reexplain: Kids listen, to both what their adults are saying and what the TV is saying. The parents aren't necessarily talking to the children about politics, but they talk about politics while the children are nearby and hear "Lock her up!" a bunch of times while at family dinners and while dad watches the news. And they don't care about the politics themselves, nor do the parents talk directly about it to the children, but they listen. "Trump is the funny mister on TV. He makes jokes about the other lady and say he's gonna lock her up. Dad and uncle talked a lot about it too."
I mean it could just be because their parents did make them dress like that, I'm just going off my own past and how I perceived things.

I highly doubt quebec is ever leaving. The jews got in the way both time we tried, the older generations have mostly abandoned the idea and the younger ones weren't raised on the idea to begin with. Also it'd make vidya consumption pretty complicated.

Quebec wants to leave without losing any of the benefits and they don't want to take any part of the debt. Also they've been letting in all the minorities on the condition they speak french because they're desperate and have been waging an open culture war on the English side of Canada. Makes me feel utterly baffled when the US says they want Quebec, as if Quebec won't do to them what they did to Canada.

And you just keep asserting they would. Those kid look no older than 9. There is no way they watch the news for entertainment value. And their parents might make passing jokes, but again they have no context for it to seem funny to them. I'm not buying that those kids actually preferred dressing up as politicians to make some topical joke over dressing up as some superhero or their idol. And no, I doubt trump is any kids idol.

Apart from it being alongside blackout exercises (and they haven't been called off by (((coincidence))) ), AntiFa (based on past actions and their ilk) rely on hit & run tactics due to a lack of stamina, physical strength, and tactics beyond mob hit & run.
The people manipulating them know this. Their true goal is three-fold in addition to general stress, division, distraction goals IMO:
- Make the average person fear AntiFa. I.e. "If I disagree with this person, they'll send someone to hurt me." Keep mocking them, and with the fire Trump lit under people- odds are it'll turn more people toward Trump or at least away from left-wing people.

- Make sure blue states last election stay blue. AntiFa also only likely to do this in states where they are plentiful. I.e. States that voted for Hillary. They're trying to stomp out opposing viewpoints in their states. They know Trump is going to convert a few people in the middle, and attempting to kill them is sure to make sure that state stays blue. (Though IMO- 99% will focus on property damage over murder. The last 1%- half being AntiFa taking a chance, the other people who are undercover to organize AntiFa and kill to make AntiFa look capable).

- Make Trump look bad. If he doesn't deal with the rioters afterwards- he looks weak. If he doesn't deal with them before or during- he looks weak. And irrelevant of how he deals with them, certain (((people))) will right history books saying he didn't handle it, his whole term had chaos in the streets- and he looked weak. If they can't make Trump look bad- they can say they did and try to memory hole everything else.

- If you're in a place with AntiFa riots, lock and bolt your doors- warn family the same. If you can buy a gun in your state- do so. Otherwise, get a baseball bat. Look up rules on defending yourself and your property in your state. IIRC, if you kill them, ring for police & ambulance first. Calmly tell them the address, and say someone tried to enter your home/assault you, and the intruder/attacker needs medical attention. Then hang up. Then call your lawyer. Do not say anything to the cops. No matter how innocent. No matter how much they claim to be on your side. Say nothing. Only say "I do not give you permission to enter my home." and "I want to speak to my lawyer". Don't repeat yourself over and over. Just say those two things once. Comply otherwise. Look up the laws & advice, and don't take me as gospel.

- Do not attempt to film AntiFa riots.

- If you insist, record from a safe distance, and be armed. Don't dress like them (NO FACE MASK). Don't get involved in fights (they will target the weak, resist the urge to help- it only takes 2 or 3 people to overwhelm someone who is not trained in self defense). Don't submit the news footage to any news group (they then claim ownership of it, and can get it taken off of Jewtube if they don't like it). Upload it to places like LiveLeak or Holla Forums- then let them spread it around. If you want to help spread it, put it on Twitter, or make a dummy Youtube account (use Protonmail as the email address, maybe even use a VPN if you want to be careful). Ask Holla Forums for cameras with good quality picture + shock resistance. You might just get an AntiFa prosecution out of it.

- It is legal to record cops, but with the riot going on, odds are they will be in a civil-right violating-mood. You going up with a camera might just tempt them to suckerpunch you, or "mistake" you for AntiFa. If you really want to catch cops getting a stand-down order, use a hidden camera. Again, ask Holla Forums- or maybe Holla Forums?

- Do not attempt to fight AntiFa.

- If you insist, be trained in self-defense, and know your rights (civilian arrest, etc) like the back of your hand. And have a good lawyer. If you're not sure- you don't qualify.

- If you know first aid, go to help those that have been assaulted. Do not move people unless their safety is in danger. Don't forget young/old might go into shock, so use blankets.

- To stop "bystander syndrome" (people looking on and doing nothing), point to people and identify them by description ("You! Guy with the blue scarf! Help move this so the ambulance can get through!")

Nothing I say is gospel, research, research, research.
If you're a keyboard warrior, co-ordinate with Holla Forums and here to make sure the right data gets out. This is AntiFa at their worst- losing the hearts & minds battle. Whether they fail spectacularly or achieve their awful goals- make sure everyone knows what they did- and never forget.

A shame. I want canada to collapse.

Oh shid, I'm in antifa central. I'm in the third floor of an apartment though so I think I'll be fine. Guess I'm just staying home on the fourth.

Share this with Holla Forums and even leddit. This is fine advice.

Be safe user, dont be a hero, if you hear gunshots record stuff for Holla Forums from the safety of your apartment.

If they collapse, they win.

No, I've told you just like other anons that it's a possibility, and a likely one at that.
You've gone from 5 to 9 now. You aren't very consistent, which means you probably didn't even pay much attention to the image beyond seeing hillary in chains.
That is another random assertion, but you literally cannot avoid seeing news about Trump and Hillary.
Please see
Your random bullshit does not represent reality.
Yeah, fuck drumpf amirite? You must've missed the articles on how Gen Z has been captivated by Trump's unrelenting shitposts while you were busy crying about how he actually won the election.

You could also add that if you want to go out (for whatever reason) never be alone, not even when the thing is "over".
Because they will follow you and strike you from behind when you are alone.

Just fuck already.

Yes, travel in groups, they have hyhena mentality and larger groups scare them.

I know that's what the politicians are saying, I'm just saying the population doesn't really care for it (not in enough numbers for it to ever happen anyway.) The right think it's stupid to want to leave while importing third-worlders; the left hates white people so want to leave, but think we're racist for forcing minorities to speak french (even tough the whole point of leaving would be to be a french country) and the third worlders don't want to leave because they get the gibsmedat.

You really think I'm mad about hillary?

only if he asks nicely.

I can't stop reading.

Hell it can't be worse than having Turdeu leading them he didn't even do the one thing he said he would do in his campaign.

>>13718721 >>13718751 >>13718867
Guys I was talking about David Auerbach, not Moot.

He was like one of the most important neutral journalists who at least tried to cover Gamergate fairly. Buzzfeed held a grudge for 3 years and have shanked him for just sending Milo an email. It's all standard smear tactics if you look into it.

Buzzfeed also completely left out the wider controversy of Auerbach's treatment by the Wikipedia cabals. He's probably the foremost expert on WP:SHANKings.

In the long term GG timeline, this is a happening.

HELLO NEWFRIEND!

You were too busy getting pissed off that you couldn't even keep your own story straight, user. It's fucking obvious that you're asshurt, and it's eve more obvious as to what made you asshurt.

Everything is going to be fine since they never do this shit outside liberal enclaves due to the threat of death they will probably destroy some liberal businesses like starbucks or target ruin their neighborhoods forever as nobody will ever want to do business there ever again just like in Ferguson where they have no gas station to this day because the retards set it on fire. More likely they won't do anything because they are cowards who are afraid to riot in their liberal safe spaces half of the fucking time.

I hope this is a crop of a big breasted gal.

user, I literally went and looked back at the picture and thought they looked a little older than before. You're so quick to assume everyone you disagree with is a lefty it's laughable.

Flat is justice!

and how would the reverse version look like? Not saying that trump is perfect, but I don't see how you could possibly make fun of him in the form of a costume.

You did precisely that because you barely payed attention to it in the first place, because again, you were too busy being asshurt to actually notice any details.
No, I'm quick to assume you're a lefty when you get asshurt about seeing shillary in chains as a joke and you proceed to bitch and whine about that joke.
Then again, you are also the one to claim I am calling you a lefty, so I guess I didn't even do that much, you just took it that way since I'm right.

Nice meme

No, you're claiming I'm asshurt about hillary, and did that before I pointed it out. who the fuck would be mad about that other than someone who likes hillary?

>>>/debate/

Are you too braindead to figure out how to reverse those costumes? You know libshits want trump jailed and shillary as president. Also, they'd add orangeface to the Trump costume.

Yes, and you are. This is extremely obvious when the only thing you seemed to notice about the picture was Hillary being in chains.
That is exactly my point, and exactly what you are. You assumed that was what I meant immediately because it's the truth. It's also why you forgot to address anything else I said, you just got triggered at the possible insinuation of you being a leftist and had to lock that issue down before anything else.

Don't tell Holla Forums it's from us. Their shills go mad and try to sew division.
IMO- look for a thread on AntiFa Riots that's already up.

This. Travel in groups of 3/4, keep the women/children/elderly/vulnerable in the middle of a circle of men.

We might get another Charleston and have Soros goons posing as "evil whitey." It opens up options. Gives media footage of whitey being evil, and they can claim AntiFa's was doing a peaceful protest. Remember, shills pretending to be someone else can happen IRL.

Because it's far more believable for a kid to go out as trump, rather than make a topical joke. If it was just trump, I could believe it.

I can think of ways, but they are all lame and not funny at all. Trump jailed is a bad joke and a cheap copy of "lock her up". Tiny hands is retarded and so is the orange face thing. Those are just bad normalfag tier memes and don't even come close to the above posted picture.

Politcal jokes made against one's opposition are always funny and political jokes made against one's beliefs are always unfunny. Nearly everyone thinks this way.

That picture was on the frontpage of imgur, so even Trump haters thought it was funny. Hillary in a jail jumpsuit is 10/10 funny, trump being orange or having tiny hands is even for normalfag standards stupid. This is body shaming, so even for lib standards this shouldn't be funny.

The smear was well documented by our various groups when it happened.

David isn't stupid. He's one of the only people I've seen do the sensible things when there's a media storm shitting on you. He gets off social media and lets it blow over. Looks like he may be making his way back now.

If you have business with wikipedia The Devil's Advocate is your man.

None of the people in town from Quebec or my family from the the entire western half of the provinces are politicians. You guys fucked us hard and now the entire takeover of Ontario is disguised as a french takeover, and you fuckers still have the balls to go where the work is then proceed to laze around and ask for gibs.

Why?
It's one kid out of millions, and the joke isn't anything original or even high brow.
It's not even a matter of believing. I live in Canuckistan but I saw a kid dressed up as Trump, orange facepaint and blonde hair. Another user here already talked about having dressed up as one of our Prime Ministers just for shits n giggles, and they could never get nearly as much media coverage as Trump has. It's not that far fetched, user, and if you think that it is, you're fucking retarded and need to get out some more.

Not really. Being unable to deal with humor is a trademark of the left, otherwise this discussion wouldn't be ongoing.

The orange Trump thing doesn't even make sense to me. Did they just make that up or what because he has a pretty normal skin color if you actually get out in the sun once in a while and don't just sit in a fucking darkroom all day.

A political cartoon posted here recently made fun of Ivanka for the way she talks, but it's doubleungood to do that shit by lib standards because it's racist.
Since when does imgur necessarily have a majority Trump supporting userbase?

Because the kid is far more likely to know who trump is than to know the hillary joke. And I haven't seen anyone dress up as trump, kid or otherwise. And it makes sense for an user from the gamergate thread to dress up as a political figure.

And? You're still asserting that it's not possible for a kid to know a joke so fucking common Trump made it at his own rallies.
Next year, leave your house and go out a little. Seeing trump was as common as hitler jokes. Maybe even more common, considering I'm not from the US.
As a child? You're basically admitting you're wrong.

Here we have an user trying to put together some high quality OC being ignored for some shitposting about horsepussy and how Canada is shit (it is).

I'm not expecting this thread to be the meme factory it was three years ago but seeing a volunteer being ignored like this is painful.

Fuck, I read what you said backwards.

Just saw this on Holla Forums when I posted it.
Another theory could be that since blackouts minimally effect Law enforcement and effect media much more- Cops can do more without their interference. Maybe somehow track what Uni's are involved and strip funding.

I love the 4D chess meme, but if this isn't true I at least hope it becomes true after.

Back to getting in front of the Auerbach scandal

We need to know what it is. If it's bad enough to not announce yourself, why?
If he is guilty (and I mean guilty), we might need to prepare.
I.e. They claim David represents all of us, we say the 6+ Male Feminists represent them.
Dunno if that mudslinging helps, or if we should focus on OPs/spreading info (Ignore false claims they try to pin on you, to stop matters becoming "Whose telling the truth about GG" distracting from what we say).

I've read it, and while I am a yuge fan of the Naked Gun movies and Airplane, and video editing fags are more than welcome and always needed. I doubt I have the particular voice talent that he's looking for. However, yes you do have a point about everything else so let's re-focus the autism to something more useful or productive. This is not the 4am thread.
Me, I'm just the cook.

Usually I'd say ask jewtube, but a lot of them are left leaning.
Chris Ray Gun did the "Ain't No Rest for the Triggered" song and some other parody songs.
Could look into AGDG threads to see if you can get in contact with VAs from the Vivian James game.
Honestly, sorry I can't help more. Look up shit mocking SJWs and ask if the VAs want to be involved.

As for the dialogue, try to have some lines on their nepotism and how their male journos do it to creep on women.

Also- what are you gonna do for that bit where Russia/PC Gamer have the birth mark rubbed off their head?
Or when Frank/GG is knocked out of the window?

Best of luck!!

That reminds me of how when the French started colonizing islands in the Pacific, they made French a requirement for all of the natives to learn. After a couple years, they understood the natives even less because they were speaking better French than the French.

I mostly knew about Trump because of The Apprentice.

It's hard to definitively say that, because google\jewtube does some fucky things with how comments are shown sometimes. The leftard comments are left alone while ungoodthink comments and vids are often suppressed or gets taken down. EG: how youtube treats most firearm related channels and content.

Is the GG wiki fix, Anons? So, I can get back to editing and contributing. Or is it too early and the troubleshooting is still going on.

(1)
Go spend your own money the way you want it, I'll spend my own money the way I want it.

That's what you get when you mess with wikipedos.
They have so little going on that they'll gladly hound you to the end of your days.

For all the leafanons who happen to be in the vicinity, reminder that the HoneyBadger trial is coming up this month, Nov 29th.
>oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/honey-badger-court-trial-against-the-mary-sue-calgary-expo-set-for-november-29th/21501/

Have you asked over in KiA? There should be more willing volunteers there too.

I predict more delay shenaniganery.

Can't wait for the canadanian legal system to say they have a case but they'll have to get back to it in a year again.

He stopped interacting directly with GG at that time and kept his neutral stance. I follow him, and he still tweets from time to time, mostly split between pointing out journalistic lapses with his peers and bemoaning how WP staff constantly committing historical revisionism, especially directed at him.

How many times have they pulled that shit on them so far? At least twice, by my count.

From what I remember, he was a decent journalist for someone who wrote in shitty sites and tried to have some objectivity at least.

Not sure why they are so fucking butthurt still at him.

I'll email when I get home

user, I'm an american and live on $1000/mo. Apart from the $5/mo I donate to the Honey Badgers, I find a spare dollar in my budget, it goes to pay off the credit cards I need to use as a buffer for expenses that don't fit in the budget (furnace breaking yet again, dog needing a vet visit, and so on). I love the hell out of our artists - especially Eltonel - but my personal morality system has it that I can spare $5 for some human rights activism, but not for art, no matter how good it is. If I couldn't flip the Mona Lisa for more than $5 easily, I wouldn't buy it for $5.

I can't VA for shit user

Never heard of this. Any links/screens?

I'll chip in

also your shot is from the chicken or fish scene, not the good luck scene

I'm sending a mail to him right now you loser. I was just watching Inuyashiki's latest episode and crying so hard I wailed, read the manga, it's better, but the animé is mindblowing too

archive.is/qBk0A
archive.is/YQqNZ

archive.is/pMyAO
This has a few links that may help you out

Damn, didn't think it would be relevant now. I think some examples should be in the WP thread over in HQ. In any case, his tweets about his conflicts with WPeditors should still be up in his account.

archive.is/3nPRZ
Part and parcel

Journalists must prepare for a future where terror is routine.

If I could access twitter I would bomb them with angry reaction pics.
These people need to be the ones on the receiving end of the trucks and bombs of peace.

archive.is/bVRwT
check the comments, you see a single person that supports them?

Do they want to swing from a rope? Because this is how you end up swinging from a rope

But you are canadian and canada has no terrorism :^]

It'd be better if you bombed them with gore.

That's because if a terrorist kills a Canadian, Canada wins.
Turdeau is playing 36DD chess.

obviously don't go and click the video to give it more views either you niggers

THE WITCH IS DYING

This is such a stupid move by them. They're opening the door for Trump to be tough on this stuff and do what he can to stop it, and winning hugely for it.

In a few years in Europe, anyone who goes
is going to win. Maybe it's a part of the plan to get people to give into a police state? I don't know. the whole plan seems really stupid to me, though.

Media has become such out of touch, emasculated cucks that they can't even see putting

I think Puerto Ricans are more concerned about food, water and electricity, you fucking lunatic.

Those comments are nearly as hateful and bigoted as "its okay to be wh*te"

I meant more how a lot of "abridgers" tend to be left-leaning. Or at least a-political and not wanting to be involved with GG.

I reached out to a few YTers so far, Lo-Ping and Woz Lee, PSA Sitch got back to me but I haven't received his submission yet. I wasn't gonna bother with Chris Ray Gun considering how big he is, he's practically JonTron tier now. (Huge fan though.)

The "PC" part gets rubbed off to reveal "Politically Correct" :^)

The "M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL" dota sound effect

It's easy to be a pretty face when you're surrounded by SJWs.

He wouldn't have released that for the world to see three years ago, I take that as a good sign. Even the limp wristed journos now see how weak the indie clique is and how futile their future existence of relevance is.

I wrestle with delusion vs. fraud with Wu's campaign run reasons, and have decided on both. Would the IRS or another body govern campaign spending and funding raising?

good luck and confidence to you

He stopped when he realized he, Milo, and few others were lining up against the rest of the msm. He bowed out rather than lose with integrity. So did many others in the msm and those even running the SPJ.

fake news tbh, but damn did it get a laugh out of me

Oh, wikipedia. I assumed Washington post or something like that

THis is just like racist frog and anti-war nazis. This is fucking bizarro world.

No.

EA just wants to win the "Worst American Company Award" in a third year. Link: oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/ea-decides-put-star-wars-battlefront-2-epic-tier-loot-boxes-behind-player-ranks/43239/

I never see kekistani stuff anywhere. What shitholes are you wallowing in?

>EA wins the "Worst Company in America" award again
God, just imagine the salt.

Probably Holla Forums not happy because the whole Pepe shit became full social nacionalist thing?

I mean, we hate jews, niggers and comunists and even that isn't enouth for them.

Well this aged fabulously.
Mind the mobile posting
archive.is/zRxQE

The funniest part about this whole thing is that they know they're getting trolled, they know people are doing these things to make them look like screeching lunatics, but they fall for it and act like screeching lunatics anyway.

Well, EA just closed down the Dead Space studio and I just found out about the loot boxes/microtransactions locked behind the player ranks in SW: Battlefront 2.

Speak english paco

Remember what the scorpion told the frog?

Is their nature.

It looks like the domain for the wiki finally got fixed, but it's in some admin-only mode.

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I remember the owner said he still had to do something else with the site but I don't remember exactly what it was. Anyone remember?

wrong kind of taco, but I'm already talking in english, pal.

Didn't The Consumerist shut down recently? Hopefully, some other site picks up the mantle.

We knew the DNC sabotaged Bernie back then because of Wikileaks, it's been public knowledge since.

Yeah but they're finally burning down the bridge.

All I'm hoping for is Amy Hennings to return to Crystal Dynamics or make a cool indie company with Jade.

Explain what you mean by this; I can't make sense of it.

Wikileaks is Russian propaganda though so you can't trust anything they say

Nonono, you have to let the media filter through it and report. It is illegal otherwise

wait is that unedited? What video?

Oh… sorry, I messed up. I mean that he sounds like Holla Forums when #gamergate, at first, didn't go full social nacionalist aka nazi and focus the movement in hating jews, niggers, faggots and all that.

Or maybe he is a hipster and hates the whole Kek thing because it became popular.

Now you are getting it

Ah, that makes sense.

Kekistan is more hated because its associated with Sargon of Akkad, redditors, and cringy faggots than it does with natsoc beliefs. You're correct in that regard.
"Kek" as a whole is still considered a good thing by around maybe 60% of Holla Forums. There's a lot of kek-autists though.

I like Sargon.

Please, no bully.

How did this even happened ? Sub 10k when you had International coverage.

Why do you like Sargon?
Be honest, he sounds like an extreme faggot.

Kek is just a joke that too many autists took too far.

He's okay. Did a lot of good back in the day. Wish he didn't start this kekistani bullshit and the cringe that followed, but at least he gave a good trolling to the SPLC.
I liked his stuff at the start of GG; don't really think negatively of him now. Though it was cringy when he spammed interracial gay porn at "members of the alt-right" and Holla Forums because he wanted to prove he was "left-wing" or "centrist" or something, and was being mocked on twitter for being a quadroon or an octoroon or something
End of the day though that's drops in the bucket. he did good work and is okay by me

Well, I find what he talks about interesting. Also, someone causing so much salt is good in my book.

Don't disbelieve in meme magic user just because it sounds absurd. Even Peterson gives it credence, and I saw way too much shit during the election season. I thought it was fucking retarded too, but too much spooky shit that couldn't be coincidence kept happening. The fact that there was a top-secret conference to fight with "memetic warfare" should've told you that there's more to meme shit than you think

Meant to quote

Consider the following:

The kekistan shit is basically playing on their level by their rules just to show how retarded they are. They want to play identity politics? we'll play identity politics until they get tired. It causes salt and butthurt, and also they CAN'T deny their 'experiences' by SJW rules.

It's like the disabled guy who wants to call himself Ray Kazow McQueen. By their rules, he is allowed to do whatever he want just to expose them.

Ana Valens / Dot Esports - "U.S. Congressional candidate to stream Wolfenstein 2 as fundraiser"

archive.fo/mI5ce

archive.fo/YuFN7
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4164779/10-31-17-Watts-Testimony.pdf
archive.is/p6kv6
archive.is/pF7RS

archive.is/p6kv6
web.archive.org/web/20140828143440im_/https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEefh5IcAAG_ob.jpg
archive.fo/cwzMe
web.archive.org/web/20140828143434/https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/504718160902492160/photo/1
web.archive.org/web/20140903012212/https://twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/504801169638567936
archive.is/4XnrD

It causes salt and butthurt but also lowers the level of public discourse and drags everything down to the mud.
Its unlikely kekistan people will ever become as cringy as SJWs, but don't underestimate the depths to which these people will sink. Its better for people who actually care about GG to not associate with kekistan, because that's literally just "le epic trolling the SJWs xD"

With trolling we expose them of who they are. Remember what that comunist bitch said in the first season of HWNDU? the 'right' knows how to meme and is extra dangerous because they can make comedy and fun, and there is no better way to convince people by using comedy to debate.

Inflation bear man's misery is my joy. His pain is my pleasure, his depression my elation, etc.
I pray he kills himself when Trump gets reelected

You should see how he does things in Deviantart, user.

Wu might finally be starting to connect the dots.
archive.is/KFPTn

That's why they wanna get rid of comedy, user.

Comedy doesn't mean anything if you have no truth behind it and want to win against someone in a debate
There's nothing wrong with trolling and mocking them, just never sink down to the level of "I'll act like a retard or a moron to mock them" or "I'll act disingenuous to give them cognitive dissonance!". That's a steep slope to fall down.
Mocking people is good and all at the end of the day, but calling a person a "cuck" in response to an actual point put forth by them isn't an argument, even if it gets them butthurt.
Kekistan is literally the "I'm pretending to be retarded or edgy to screw with SJWs", and that's dangerous even if it does have an impact. The right will fall off the same cliff the left has if more people decide to adopt this ideology.
Comedy is good for connecting with people on a personal level, it makes you human and relatable, but comedy without truth just makes you a clown and a retard (if your purpose is to bring people over to your way of thinking, that is)

Wu actually demonstrating a brief moment of clarity and sanity? What the fuck is this? Up is down, cats love dogs and OP isn't a faggot. Bizarro World time.

archive.is/53b6Q
"Somehow"

Sure, but in practice that means the underlying reasoning will be ignored and people will just be photographed and taped out of context. Media and SJWs cherrypick whatever best fits their narrative and it becomes "look at these pathetic cringy Nazis". For example, note how wearing a fucking yamulke just means they'll call you a self-hating jew, without considering that there might be something wrong with their own understanding:
reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/6ko3dr/the_average_kekistan_poster/
Whatever Sargon's initial reasoning, the result is a bad optics and PR strategy, and PR is actually pretty important (even if the media hates you, that just means you compensate with grassroots messaging).

There's a reason GG was very leery about the idea of in-person protests from the beginning. The GG meetups turned out alright but that's because people were just showing up as their normal selves to meet up with other GG people, rather than doing anything weird.

For fuck's sake. Are there any fun replies?

K. I'ma start saying Deus Vult a lot more then. What's your problem? It just means God Wills It. It's innocent.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a blackout exercise exactly?

Wu seems to have brief moments of something resembling sanity but then typically does a 180. Broken clock and all.

Yea, do what you want with your cash, don't go around demanding others give you some. I bet that guy is an unknown GG artist trying to get cash by pretending to be a loyal fan of others.

Finally

Edmonton

In the long run, his tweets seem to age well. Almost like he knows what he's doing.

Seems to happen once in a while, then goes back to normal once he gets flak for it.

No need to assume the absolute worst out of someone, especially when the end result desired by the person is good
It could just be a frustrated user, and I understand that feeling entirely, though I don't agree with his approach

While I see your point I believe having some fun is not wrong.

While being retards they still have some arguments.

not

Nah, John Flint is probably just angling for an official spot in the Dems party.

Again, nothing wrong with having fun
Just be careful that faggotry doesn't take a hold of you, or it will drag you under

I seen enough fucked up shit to be suspicious of others. Yea, he probably meant well, but I wouldn't put it past someone to actually try something like this.

That's something you should be aware of always, not only with meme movements.

archive.is/GWoIA

So… something I just saw.

Are they going to make a new Ninja Turtles cartoon with a black April Oneel and Raphael become the leaded of the gang?

There is no more hope in the world
I'm gonna go kill myself. In every iteration of a TMNT series April was hot or cute
God fucking damn it.
archive.is/cNVI0
Looked it up

They're gonna turn her into an urban nigger.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK THEM ALL I HATE THEM AWRHGFGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY

Yes. It's going to be awful.

This combined with Phil Fish sperging out that Crecente didn't outright call GamerGate "Trump-supporting Nazis," imagine being such a perpetually butthurt little goblin that you put all your effort towards trying to disappear anyone who ever made fun of you.
This is the shit that Vox Media rewarded when they hired Ben Kuchera immediately after he made Penny Arcade Report go under by turning it into "Ben's Personal Witch Hunt Blog."

As long as April is hot as fuck, I don't care.

What happened with the CGI series? They ended the series with the mutant apocalypse?

Yes, make the hothead the one calling all the shots, that'll go over well.

(what reason would they have to do that besides SJW-tier bullshit?)
Its going to be like the panoply of shit we saw at e3. She's going to be another wolfenstein-tier disaster She might even end up having a fucking afro too. You're a retard.

It gets worse. They turned leo into a faggot.
This is, what the fuck is this?

I'm tired.Tired of the black-washing of redhead cuties.

What was the term we came up to talk about "blackwashing"?

Shit-staining?

3 niggers, 1 jew, 1 white

The not April in Inferno Coppu is hotter than this nuApril looking cast. Pic related the xxx porn star named April Oneil is hotter than this nuApril cast. Why do (((they))) think shoving niggers into formerly green skinned mutant ninja characters is a good marketable idea.

Her face looks too joker-ish for me, but she's not terrible.
Not good either though.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Because those "evil raycists" need to have their wrong think corrected through media propaganda.

Nevermind it's back up
billy me

Good morning.

If it went down at all that's a little spoopy

That reminds me does anyone have that picture of when Holla Forums was making a HUD a few months back and there was a Billy meter?

Even if many of you hate Sargon here's an interesting video with interesting arguments about why ISIS is actually true Islam.

Out of context I thought you were talking about Ethan Ralph being called the leader of GG. What a nightmare.

He's mainly good for laughing at stupid people and bad arguments mostly put forth by leftists

OK, whatever. And actually, I despise Sargon's fans more than the man himself. He's just kind of boring. His circle of asskissers and sycophants is fucking insufferable, though. SIDF.

I'll take that toothy smile that at least looks more believable than that socjus smirk that hollyweird limo liberals always seems to have frozen on their face.

And yet the more they try to shove it in peoples faces the more the opposite outcome happens. Before all this shit I really don't care, as long as you're not an asshole I have no beef. Now, I'm far more likely to have a negative reaction every fucking time they shove some nignog in some role and tell me if I don't take a knee while going YASSS QUEEEN SLAY I'm a grand dragon wizard.

Thomas? is that you?

Yes, it is me Thomas. who's Thomas?

The faggot Sargon made cry in Mythcon.

WEW. My interest is piqued. I wish to know more about this particular faggot now.

Notice that the headline is "April is now black".

What I find interesting is why NO ONE ever mentions how a black guy voiced Samurai Jack. I know some anons have mentioned it here, but I haven't seen any articles talk about it, much less treating it like it's the second coming of Christ.

Email sent.

Might be because Phil Lamarr is actually skilled as a VA, and promoting someone like that kinda goes against giving shoutouts to their shitty diversity hire type causes or friends.

Phil Lamarr is capable of not sounding like a nigger, he became a voice actor in decades past, and he's a genuinely good VA. Now, everything is pozzed and only exists to aid in the destruction and eradication of white people. Using childrens entertainment to poz is not new, but in the current year it has gone full bore.

Well, I wasn't doing anything else tonight anyway

Or possibly because Genndy pissed off all the fujoshit Tumblrina SJWs who demanded SJ be gayed.

Weren't they hating they show since Day 1? Anyone still have screencaps of the tumblr meltdown?

archive.is/lpnmO

Looks like the cops are coming for the "It's okay to be white" people

hope so

I shouldn't be surprised, but what the fuck. What the fuck are they going to charge them with?

Heh, oh yeah those disingenuous faggots. Bandwagoneers crying over how their headcanon got boohoo "betrayed" by Genndy. When they never saw a single episode of the original series.

>Based muslim woman joins who is also very smart she also doesnt wear a hijab of course
I just wanted some dumb show that didnt take itself too serious

The fuck?

What show?

It's capeshit so I guess it was bound to happen Legends of tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow. It's not very good, but it's fun for the cheese factor of it all. However, currently Mick Rory is the only reason it's worth watching.

Never heard about it.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, since when is Bill Murr a fake liberal?

technically, muslim women don't have to wear the hijab or niqab or whatever
technically
I actually used to know a Bangladeshi Muslim girl who didn't wear headscarves.

The only thing they probably saw was the old commercial from cartoon network with Johnny Bravo and Jack at the laundrymat. Granted, I'm not a fan of Ashi and Jack preferred the cricket girl back in one of the original episodes, but the salt when those two became official was glorious.

I know, there are plenty of muslim women in my country that dont wear them but it's still kind of rubbing me the wrong way because I see this shit as some "look how totally alike muslims are to us!". Maybe I am just seeing propaganda everywhere even if its unintentional.

Is the wiki back en ligne?

Unintentional? Not likely. They don't do this shit by accident.

he talked to known Neo Nazi and Christian Steven Crowder

Well fuck I mixed up two languages. I meant is the wiki back online?

It's from the same people that Make Arrow and The Flash. It's quantifiably the worst of all the shows, but they have to give so little of a shit they get away with all sorts of fun zany stuff.

When is the Young Turks going to bankrupt themselves already?

How ashamed I was for following them.

Nah it's pretty much blatant at this point.

The domain is working but it's in some admin-only mode. I'm not sure what the admin is currently doing with it or how long it'll take.

Oh boy, remember NISA stole Ys 8 from XSEED, released the game with a shitty translation and 16 hours before the release, they delayed the PC port to God knows when?

THEN the email campaign I started forced them to claim that they would retranslate the game by mid-november and the PC port would be out by december.

Guess what.

archive.is/sLZS0

They delayed everything AGAIN. Now it's maybe early next year.

Given the likelihood of them having some kind of Soros-esque sugardaddy making sure they never go without? I'm banking on Chunky Yogurt having a heart attack first.

What about Supergirl?

That asshole's name is familiar and not in the good way.

Or maybe a sex scaldal involving the cuck bull.

The I love how under The Young Turks' definition of racism, MLK Jr. was a racist.

Everytime a blackout excersize happens something bad happens, like 9/11 or the sandy hook shooting.

I don't count that one, because it was originally made by entirely different people, and CW bought the rights to it since it allowed them to expand their superhero lineup for limited cost. If you do count it, that one is fucking awful, and not because of "muh feminism." It's just bad.

twitter.com/notaxation/status/926184224100462592/photo/1
wtf I like colin moriarty now
archive.is/HvJQl in case something happens to it

If I didn't hate NISA more than I hated you you would be so bullied right now.

>instead we get to witness NISA fucking everything up moreso than usual that is

Oh ok thanks. I hope he set up those backup scripts too.

Oh hi Marche, how did your time being banned go? I can't wait to see yourself getting banned on your own again!

Every time NISA comes up

Fuck these faggots, I was looking forward to Ys 8. This is what they get for going with the cheapest fucks.

Lucky for us, a fan tl will happen

Falcom should follow Sega's lead and get some people who are passionate about Ys to work on the translations.

I really fucking hope falcom learns their lesson.

Also they need to make a Zwei 3 because this game is fucking amazing.

You mean like XSEED?

A rose by any other name, user.

Nah, fuck off.

I'm loving Zwei too. Supporting it is a good way to show Falcom that NISA sucks and they should stick with XSEED.

You have to be pretty autistic to ignore what's been talking in the thread just to shit on an user for no reason.

Why wouldn't I assume that's marche

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

Pick one. Next you're going to call Ritsu an user.

Fuck off and learn what a paragrapgh is

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Stop that.

There is no argument you stupid nigger.
I am calling you out for being a filthy redditor.

They don't even have to hire them for the full project. Xseed has said multiple times that they would be more than willing to offer supervising work for other localization teams not familiar with falcom games. Just hire a new team passionate about Falcom games for a Falcom International branch, take up Xseed's offer for script supervising for the newer titles and then just let Xseed handle localizations for older games.

Tah dah, an international branch that is learning how to keep the newer games on par with fan expectations is formed and Xseed gets to keep working on some of their titles while not getting their schedule completely swamped. Everyone wins, especially Falcom in the long run.

You know what's really sad? There are actual fucking NISA shills lurking the Zwei steam forum defending them whenever people laugh at NISA.

We know what a paragraph is and we know that you don't need to have an empty line between every and all paragraphs. It's a bad habit that only serves inflate post sizes.
You need to lose the habit is what I'm saying.

Fuck them

I would much rather prepare for a future where deportations are routine.

It's a reddit habit, not just a bad one in general. You see, apparently, on reddit if you just break lines by pressing enter once it'll ignore that and make everything one line, like how I am typing now. So to actually break lines, you have to

do

it

twice

so.
Hence, you can recognize someone who regularly posts on plebbit by their tendency to break every fucking line, especially after quoting a post.

After quoting a post is understandable to have a space afterwards though

It's actually nice of plebbit to give us an easy way to spot their cancerous users.

Honestly, it's a new buzzword. I've been here since the exodus and suddenly anons are saying this out of nowhere. Keep being autistic.

Reddit spacing is a d&c meme for the most part. There are people who actually do post like redditors, but they're usually very identifiable outside of the spacing issue; that's just icing on the cake. There's a reason its wordfiltered; one of the things Mark did right with handling it.

I always had that habit with my posts. Now everyone thinks I go there.

Like this? No it's not. It's something a plebbitor would do.
It's also really not this way either, the green text makes it too visually distinct to matter. You'd never do it unless the format of some website forced you to.

I've never once posted on reddit, but I do it all the time since I'm paranoid that my text has gone on too long, and I need new paragraph.

This is getting silly.

I do spacing like that because chans don't support indents, so when you make a new paragraph there's no easy way to tell.
Like, look at this, with no indent it's not immediately visible that I made a new paragraph. It just looks like one block of text.

Now I'm starting a different paragraph again, and you can actually tell that I am. Very convenient.

this was supposed to reply to this

I split my stuff up too much sometimes because text looks so crowded in the reply box. But then if you want to use an image you need like a whole paragraph without any breaks or else it gets cubed away automatically.

Dude, you are being fucking autistic. Get better at spotting plebbitor typing habits, quit crutching on "reddit spacing" because you're going to get a shitton of false positives. I was seeing people do "reddit spacing" years before the reddit spacing meme became a thing. You recognize plebbitors via things like posts that reek of "upboat me pls" approval-seeking, attempts to create herd mentality, and shitty old unfunny maymays.

I need to know the story behind that cat.

Chances are if you space your posts in an unnecessary and retarded way, you're doing it because you are used to having to do so.
Yknow, because you're from plebbit.

Please re-read what I said. It's more distinct than what you think it is.

It was called double spacing before, and you were most likely looking at plebbitors before just as you are now.

You Nazis are STILL at this?

Neat. Is this pappy or did you commission this?

2nd one looks like a fucking Advance Wars unit. Which is cool.

Irony. Also, BOOGITYBOOGITYBOO WE GONNA GITCHU.

Nice hitler dubs

It's breddy charming:

archive.fo/SqKdB

Please stop falling for the Reddit spacing d&c.

That's popadomembolus's artsyle.

Hell, it's probably him posting.

Hello, you filthy commie.

The ride never ends my dude

This is fucking spacing we're talking about here. Who gives a flying fuck?
After a certain point someone is going to ask you to stop breathing that reddit oxygen, after all normalfags make up 80% of the world's oxygen intake with mouthbreathing
:^)

My anger sustains me

try "seig heil" whan competing, it means "hail victory" which is not offensive either.

Nickelodeon: pozzing your children since you were a child.

both jews, look at the shnoz.

Hate crimes. Not joking.

user, we knew about this happening to, that show in fucking july, they wrote it as a "lel fug drumpf amirite?"

still dont care for his "sony can do no wrong" attitude, but not a terrible piece.

ayy, how's things bruv

TRIGGERED
I'm going to make a thread on Gaf about this.

I know it's him who drew this. My question is if it's him or did the user commission it from him.

Still waiting on one I requested from him

This is as bad as the reddit spacing meme itself.
Stop this

Sweet

That's pretty cool.

Good Christ we are hurtling so deep into the nightmare I fear we will never wake. I could see some kind of bullshit vandalism or illegal leafletting or some shit, but HATE CRIMES?

I mean sure, if you don't care about ledditors infesting Holla Forums, it's fine to not care about recognizing them.
Afterall, you're not going to mind having more of your own people here, right?

Not an argument.

Unreadable blocks of text are shit.

But spacing your posts like this is equally retarded, and only born of a necessity to format your posts this way, like, say, if you use reddit.

Dude, calm the fuck down. This is getting embarrassing.

I'm onto you dubsman.

request or commission? if a commission, sorry, I got held up in shit. Might stream next monday or something to clear the backlog up, even if not will still get that shit done by then. If a request, by now I've just forgotten it outright since I can't recall any requests, sorry- refresh me if that's the case.

Canada mate. we bacame worse than post ww2 germany.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I miss you every day

user, whether you like it or not you can't solely guess if someone is from reddit purely based on their spacing alone.
Shit formatting, or hell formatting you just don't like has been a thing since the internet existed, stop with this terrible meme before you turn into a m/a/id-tier faggot who bans people for not capitalizing their "I"s

Japan has 99 problems, but games ain't one.

archive.is/es7fN
Have you ever been so mad you tried to ban the President?

More than anything I fear the precedent any sort of successful conviction would set.
This cannot continue.

It's a commission. It's not a big deal, don't mind the wait, simply wondered if you were still working on it.

Moreso, it's happening in Alberta, the most conservative province.

I hope they get ruined for this, but they probably won't (yet).
If it happens again he might end up fucking them up.

Dubs are a RACIST construct and I shant be getting any more.

Ouch.

There's more dubs 4u in the basement.

This is untrue. I can certainly make that guess and given how asshurt people get over it being called out, I'm usually accurate with it.
You think that kind of habit would be broken after 3 or 4 years on an imageboard, but no, it's almost like it's something they're literally forced to use to the point where it's instinct.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every faggot who double spaces their shit is from leddit, or that if you ever press enter twice, you're from there. But if you pay attention to who I called out, you'd notice exactly what I meant.

wagecuck

Man but really, not communicating after taking a paid commission is kinda shitty

They seem to have reactivated it. If Trump was truly banned, this won't end well for Twitter. They can't let Trump go find alternatives.

kek he deactivated his deviantart because even weaboos and furries don't want him there and fellow inflation artists are raking tons of commission money that he could've been swimming in

I find it always funny when black folk call out this stupid shit.

There is distinct irony in the fact that Trump is basically the best show on Twitter, the best way to keep the libtards angrily tweeting away is to keep him aboard. Delicious irony.

haahhaahahhaha COULD YOU BE ANY MORE PATHETIC TOM PRESTON

user, you do realize where we are, right?
I'll concede to your latter point though

Didn't the Gab people reserve his twitter handle for Gab should he even think of migrating there?

Yet, I'm the one who need to calm down?

"Reddit spacing" is a stupid, shitty, forced meme on the same level a normalfag autistic screeching about
…when both are older then Reddit and imageboards based on hand-me-down Usenet and earlier Fidonet and BBS posting guidelines (which are, in turn, based on even more ancient mainframe messaging systems).

You are objectively wrong.

Stop it.

Yes, you should calm down.
Look at that user's ID before you make your next post, you fucking retard.

I don't know if he'll ever move to Gab. What I do know is that Trump will keep shitposting on Twitter and there is nothing they can do about it.

they did it as to give the liberals there some empty hope with the world crumbling around them. I honestly think sometimes the best way to fix society is to force all children to have to kill an animal before their 11th birthday, making them sin so virtue signaling cannot fix it.

They NEED him. He's their star attraction. I'm not really a fan of the "4D chess" meme but sometimes I wonder.

Yea, you should calm down. You're letting him get to you. Take a break from the computer screen. Relax. Don't lose your cool because someone say's you're from reddit.

4D chess is a dumb meme. However, Trump the kind of guy who can make the most of the cards he's given.

Animals don't deserve that shit. I like animals. (Well, most of them. Wasps can fuck right off.)

Hitler loved animals too.

Until they actually do something about it and kick him out. That'll be another Happening. I hope they do it by end of the year and it's gonna be a beautiful mess.

The people who make hate art of him like GreatMC, Curtsibling and Rabbitmaskedman (guy who sprayed water at him) are loads better and more prolific compared to tompreston himself.

It's like the inverse of 'looking into the void', instead of being Tom Preston you become the negaverse version of him.

so do redditors
Don't actually respond to this post please

>Look at that my user's ID

Was giving yourself away part of your master plan?

Preston is fun to bully.

It's easy to like animals, they are basically empty objects that allow you to project yourself onto them.

That's dumb, a lot of animals especially common pets like cats and dogs have distinct personalities

twitter.com/TwitterGov/status/926267806261407744
archive.is/JJb7v

I'm disappoiinted in you user.

It actually really bugs me when people compare rats to Jews. Wild rats are bad news, yes, but holy shit pet rats are fucking adorable. They don't live long, though.

user I've met animals who were better at being "people" than a lot of humans. They're not human, no, but they're not empty.

of course, however I also like meat, so my thoughts go to food animals. but I dont always think this way.

I use weasel myself.

You can domesticate a rat but you can't domesticate a Jew.

Should we eat cats too while we're at it.

They probably meant sewer rats, user. It's all about nuance :)

I'd eat a cat if its delicious and actually bred for slaughter.

Rats a an invasive species. Then again, I don't blame rats from leaving China.

wild weasels can be right bastards, but this guy here is just ridiculously cute.

Weasels were the choice of Romans.

Sup guys, finally back after 2 months due to hurricane maria.

What the fuck has happened in that time

Oh user, I have such wonderful news for you.
NeoGAF is dead.

my mind goes to the wild ones, and I love sneks and bats.

you missed negoaf collapsing, and ?pol?s newest op which has triggered canada.

NeoGAF is dead.

REMOVE CHINA

FOR REAL?

Id try most things once, Id only avoid toxic or risky foods like puffer fish.

i didnt know about this game thanks for the tip
just a queastion since this is a falcom game i probably have to find he japanese voice files if i want japanese VA right?

The forums basically imploded because some chick accused EviLore of RAAAAAAYPE and the NeoFAGs went and made a new site that's even MORE hugboxier called ResetEra.

For real.
After the site owner was exposed as a sex pest the userbase fragmented into warring factions and most of them abandoned the site.
Welcome to the new age.

nmultiple sites were made and the biggest, resetera, has spies for us in it basically making it ours to mess with. :^]

Delete

Even this?

What…the Hell…is that?

Oh shit, neogaf is dead

I did wonder for a while why are the proGG ecelebs shilling ResetEra. Took me over a day to realize what was really going on :^]

Balut or Duck Fetus, a flip "delicacy"
Tried it once and… lets say it was an interesting experience.

My dinner.

under the right circumstances maybe, but presentation is still a factor, should have added that in. on my current bucket list, both kinds of oysters, rocky mountain and normal, shark, alligator or crocodile, 1000 year old egg. Had snail and frogs legs.

did you get sick?

Reminds me of this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ortolan_bunting#Gastronomy

Frog legs are actually pretty good. Like a cross between chicken and fish. Don't think I'm brave enough to eat balut or century eggs or whatever, though.

homerruglia eats this shit every day to fuel his anger

I know. my local grocery store gets them every so often, I wish I could get access to octyopuss and squid though, octopus tentacle broiled is delicious, and I always wanted to try and make homemade calamari.

And, /ck/ strikes again.

No, they cook it by dumping the egg in hot water, like hard-boiling an egg. You crack it open, drink the soup, sprinkle some salt and eat the fetus.

Century eggs are a lot more tolerable, especially when eaten with strips of Jellyfish in a Chinese restaurant.

buhahahaha my bad

I imagine no taste itself?

also, I want to try authentic ramen, specifically kitsune.

Goddamn. I'm a hardcore meat lover and I find that appalling.

Jellyfish is mostly water with a tiny bit of taste, so they mix in some vinegar and soy (I think) to amplify the taste.

The thing is, I never got to ask how they went about just deciding they can eat duck fetus.

probably the same way the west thought of veal, and I cannot stomach veal, I have had it but the idea makes me gag.

You've spent too much time in the attic.

Clearly you're wrong. What people urgently need during disasters are pussy hats and Zuckerberg doing a VR demo from the disaster zone.

archive.is/XWqNz

archive.is/gV7cY

I fucking give up

You should add ""lamprey & eel**, they're surprisingly great. Of course food preparation is key–a really talented cook can make amazing food out of the weirdest ingredients, and shitty cooks will always be shit.
Kinda like game devs, really.

The old generation's advice for first times is NOT to eat it in bright light, or looking at what your about to eat directly, so as not to trigger the gag reflex.
And century eggs are just glorified colored salted eggs, anyway, that chinks would dress up as some sort of mystical rare health product "created by fermenting the egg for a hundred years" (grandfather, bless him, claimed Century was the name of an actual Chinese company) thus the name.

Totally my fault this time. I usually trot out the balut whenever someone brings up exotic food in a thread, just for kicks on seeing westerner posters' reactions to it. Apologies for derailing. In any case, I do remember that video games back in the console era feature exotic food as health & powerups. Nowadays its just lame "medikit" boxes.

A bit rubbery, like jelly/gelatin that doesn't dissolve immediately in your mouth, and not as sweet.

And of course I'd fuck up that spoiler, lmao. Serves me right for browsing h8chan during a raid.

I do like Japanese bbq eel, so lamprey would probably be good too, I genarally like most seafood aside from shrimp and lobster, crab is a nice treat.

Yeah, Xseed couldn't get the rights for the jap audio. The dub is surprisingly decent and fits the vibe of the game imo but if you don't like it/can't find the jap audio you can disable voices in the options

So speaking of all this food, any bakers around.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/wolfenstein-2-new-colossus-sjwalt-right-steam-threads-get-censored/43363/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/troll-groups-paid-sow-political-tension-via-blm-alt-right-nra-propaganda-states-reports/43353/

That's a joke line. WND is a conservative news site.

Never heard of the site before.

Now if only this game about a cartoon cup could outsell Cawadooty in its first six days.

man that gif is hideous

VERBOTEN

You really need to stop posting this every goddamn bread, we get it, spend your money however you want.

I do hate articles that start off with a question.

When is that furry not ever asshurt?

Cringe

Is this even legit? Metokur has been making a lot of edits lately that retards keep spreading around as legit, so I hesitate to believe this isn't some edit.

If only they had punched more Nazis.

I don't even care if they're actually from reddit. People with shit text formatting habits need to fix them or fuck off.

Puerto Rican, Florida man or elsewhere?

Haven't seen that long chen short chen pic before.

Lucy needs to do the Sorceress cosplay. She has the body for it.

it's popuko and pipimi from Pop Team Epic

I can't ever tell which ops are originally ours since we never get blamed.

No I'm pretty sure it's long chen and short chen.
I know, u. Now use your dubs power to pray that the animu will be okay.

To be totally fair. 4/pol/ might live under a hostile mod environment, but they're usually a bit better at doing things in normalfag space than 8/pol/.

Do we even have any proof for that?
I've seen 4/pol/ meet-up circulated around, but never really Holla Forums
we're too small

Hambaga.

Whats with all of the articles in the past month, let alone this past week bringing up GG and blaming it for every current ill in the world? What are these journo-niggers up to?

Since Mark does not use reddit and was thus unfamiliar with it's formatting, he assumed it was just a meme and filtered it. He recently saw pic 1 of and removed the filter. The only reason reddit spacing was filtered was because of his ignorance.

We're going to hit post limit soon btw, someone should start baking.

We need a baker.

Then expand the reply box so you can tell you newfag.

Meh, I've seen idiots unironically swallow the bait like the sluts they are and start accusing paragraph spacing in that pic as reddit spacing.

I wonder who will voice them, if at all.

Here's some of it, both off the top of my head and by skimming through Usher's weekly recap articles.

Some more anti-GG people and male feminists in general got accused of sexual harassment or assault, most of them admitted it, some were journalists who got fired:
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
That list is missing some, it doesn't mention the Vox Media editorial director and former managing editor of Gawker Media Lockhart Steele being fired over unspecified sexual misconduct. You've already heard about Neogaf imploding over one of these.

Steam published a Steam Curator Update that used a screenshot of the Techraptor curator. A few game journos like Grayson and Dominic Tarason (RPS/Kotaku/PCGamesN, also a SA goon) and anti-GG in general freaked out and Steam quietly replaced the screenshot with an IGN one, then with an RPS one an hour later.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/78yjis/censorship_steam_replaces_a_screenshot_of_the/

MSNBC did a segment saying gamers caused the "alt-right" and linking them via Discord where they took tweets (all of them from a single throwaway troll account that Anita screenshotted 3 minutes after it started tweeting back in the day) and edited a giant #Gamergate into their faux-screenshots.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/79olf1/ethics_msnbc_edited_threatening_tweets_sent_to/

Steam no longer allows developers to provide information on uncensor patches on their forums.
lewdgamer.com/2017/11/01/mangagamer-on-steam-uncensored-patch-ban/

You know that indie game Cuphead that had the video of the journalist being incompetent go viral? The one that's here compared to a pigeon?:
youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
There were some articles from game journalists about how difficulty was elitist or ableist or something. Then the game came out and sold extrmely well because it's good.

NISA apologized for the poor-quality localization (not censored just terrible in general) of Ys VIII and said they would redo it after an email campaign which was posted in this thread and in appropriate subreddits:
nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/

Funimation has continued to insert SJW dialogue into their dubs. Seemingly in response to the criticism over this, they released a statement talking about "harassment" instead:
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/funimation-responds-to-politicized-localizations-by-talking-about-harassment/40857/

Pewdiepie said "nigger" as a swear word during a stream, there were over a hundred articles about it, and the developers of the walking-simulator Firewatch (the one that puts Anita in the credits) threatened to DMCA his months-old let's play of their game and issued a copyright strike against his account. As people immediately noticed, they literally have a page on their website explicitly giving everyone permission to stream the game.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6zbqx1/happenings_pewdiepie_revenge_of_the_journos/
nichegamer.com/2017/09/11/firewatch-dev-campo-santo-files-dmca-against-pewdiepie-video/

There's a difference between a paragraph and a line break. this would all be so much easier if we could actually use a fucking tab*

Gimme a sec.
baking new bread ready at 700 or page 13
title: Warrior Blade Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=a5zr5DsvqgM

Worst thing is Twitter SJWs have started using Pop Team Epic avatars, from what I saw.

Note that he says it's still safer. If I began a list of all gruesome violent crimes in a country roughly the size of Japan, it'd sound bad too. What's important is the rate of these things. Terrorism is becoming more common. Regular crime is dropping, and I bet those crimes listed didn't happen over any small span of time.

goddamit. SJWs will ruin poptepipic once anime's out

No surprise, there's also this little tidbit.

everythings ruined

All insects can. They are incapable of feeling. Yes, even the cute fluffy moths.

Pigs are as smart and empathic as dogs or cats.

It's also an example of how cherrypicking works. All the crimes enumerated where those that happened in Japan in the past two decades I even recognize three of them from the descriptions alone, and they occurred many years ago, not in the span of a year. So violent crimes in that country when put in that time frame is actually really scarce, and not the absolute shithole that the mainstream media claims. After all, Japan is always included in surveys of the top safest countries in the world.

I warned you all that tumblr would make it their new Jojo. But you didn't listen.

they really shouldnt since he actively mocks rabid fandom behavior with honey go chara.

I still hope against hope that they'll get bored with Jojo or something so I can enjoy the Vento Aureo anime when it comes out.

tumblr likes jojo?

Nice dubs, now you can take it to the basement.

-sincerely, Attic.

I don't care as long as they stay on their side of the fence and thus far they have.

They love to homo-pair all the dudes.

That didn't stop them from latching onto jojo despite it being a complete anti thesis to tumblr's ideologies. If it was popular on cuckchan /a/ at some point and it gets an anime with is popular with normalfags; tumblr will try to make it theirs with shipping and bad art.

You poor sheltered child.

unfortunately, that is with everything that exists, tumbly will shit on it call the shit art and claim it is all theirs.

That's pretty gay, don't they get triggered by Joseph being bros with nazis?

enlighten me user

The good thing about the manga is that most of the Tumblr crowd is too retarded to read it, so if they never make another Jojo anime again it wouldn't be the end of the world, really. Most of those morons will have no idea what you're talking about when you say FILTHY ACTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE, for example, because they probably don't even know SBR or anything past DiU exists.

Some. The others just say shit like "lol jojo is silly punch man show so wacky japan make no sense XDDD"

I swear the worst thing to happen to society was

Please delete this.

Do yourself a favor and stop this line of inquiry right now.

Eh. Not buying it. I wanna see the connections for myself. Russians are capable of sowing d&c but alphabet agencies have just as much of a history of doing that. This also precludes jewish influence as well, who are a much greater power in that regard if we're diving this shit up by ethnicity.

For some reason they love part 5 because it's the gayest I guess
On the one hand I want to keep that barrier of entry since it has worked out well so far.
On the other hand I REALLY want to see SBR animated.

It's the sense of humor of a child.

Holy christ how do they manage to make things so ugly

Where's the new bread?

That's like that shitty QUALITY yaoi art that gets posted on /a/ with the giant hands and chins. Anyone got those images?

Except it's not really random, there is a purpose to the madness. It is designed to disrupt honest dialog and communication.

No new bread, gate is closed.
Definitely do not go

HERE
HERE
HERE

HERE
HERE
HERE

I just started watching the animu no billy and I never heard of tumblr liking it. It's okay so far I just started season 2, I just didn't understand why they would latch onto it

Gentlemen, focus please!

>Why do (((they))) think shoving niggers into formerly green skinned mutant ninja characters is a good marketable idea.
Forced narrative, user. If at first it doesn't succeed, try to force it again.