ITT: Things companies have done over the years. Not just jewish tricks, but outright shameful things

ITT: Things companies have done over the years. Not just jewish tricks, but outright shameful things.

Other urls found in this thread:

Kotamu.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone have the one in Dragon Age where there's a seller that keeps calling you over to buy dlc in game?

The Extended Cut DLC made it so that shooting the "Starchild" that everyone hated gives you the ending where everyone dies. They might've made it in response to videos of people shooting the kid in frustration. It genuinely smelled like BioWare saying "fuck you" to their fans.

Long before ME3 was released, Gamestop originally leaked news about a "prothean squadmate." BioWare denied it, and later quietly released Javik as DLC after cutting him out of the story. Originally he was the Cipher for the prothean beacon on Thessia.

I can't find a picture of it, but BioWare put the ending controversy as a selling point on one of their ME3 ads.

The real ending of Asura's Wrath being DLC, with the base game already having a "true ending" that just teases said DLC

It's unironically the coolest ending to any work of fiction i've ever seen though, not even just vidya. Asura's Wrath in general is the only "cinematic/QTE narrative heavy" game that actually manages to be good.

Biggest fuck yous to fans?

Oh right, how could I have forgotten that fucking game?

It even sounds like a really shitty idea for a card game. It's going to have lanes. It's so dumb.

EA's final entry to the SimCity series, which firmly killed off the franchise and left the future of the genre to retards who think agents were a good idea.

I do like the idea of having agent running around, we just last the proper computer power to get huge cities running all of the agents.

Its also really nice to see an intersection start to work right away because of a few changes. You don't get that in real life and the models we use are only estimates.

it's hard to have thread like this because the greedy devs are what cause most shameful things.

it's the same thing these days, all the 'devs' are under publisher contracts and might make a new name for good publicity.
i suppose it's not always the case but it's happening a lot more.

As a Halo fan who agrees 343 fucks up all the time, this is pure cherrypicking bullshit. I could easily make the same video that makes bungie look bad and 343 good.

Also while I again, agree that 343 fucks up a lot, they haven't really "disrespected" the IP, much less damnatio memoriae'd it. Nothing 343 has done other then the possible exception of the MP mechanics in Halo 4 went out it's way to disrespect the core themes or goals of the original Halo games, 343 is just often incompetent and fails at what they set out to do.

What about groups like Bethesda Softworks and "their evil publisher" ZeniMax Media Inc. that are actually just run by the same people?

zenimax is just a corporate owner
bethesda is a corporate game division

test
Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m.au/2017/11/assassins-creed-originsmetacritic-flooded-with-fake-positive-user-reviews/
www kotaku com au/2017/11/assassins-creed-originsmetacritic-flooded-with-fake-positive-user-reviews/
Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m.au/ 2017/11/assassins-creed-originsmetacritic-flooded-with-fake-positive-user-reviews/

Delay the heists by two and a half years.

Just link the article next time, you twat.

This is just depressing.

I apologize, I had an autistic breakdown but the hotpockets straightened me out :^)

That's not what retroactive means OP.