REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b5fgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's been a fun ride

This reminds me of that message about NWFC shutting down on the Wii back in like 2013/4. I played my last Mario Kart Wii matches knowing well that they would be the last ones. Also here are the last minutes of Monhun Tri.

I had a lot of fun with Tri. I met a "girl" that tried really hard to convince me she was smoking hot, but I never bought it. We were real good friends, but never shared any sort of contact info.

Can anyone explain where the fuck Daybreak games came from? and how is it in relation to Sony Entertainment Online?

Be honest user. Did you cry?

There's a DC MMO?

Is it good?

I did the same thing to some dude in FFXI and got free gear out of it. Quit the game in like 3 months too.

I cried a lot, had and still have no friends

Cheer up my man. Shit can't be all downhill, eventually it'll come around.

The only reason I'm patiently awaiting MHW is because it'll be the first game since Tri that allowed easy keyboard communication. I miss being able to chat with fellow hunters during quests. It made things so much more comfy.

You'd be able to find that out if you looked it up. Not even hard to find

GIT ANGRY REN

It's not particularly great, I guess. I sort of liked how they did drop in partying though and was kind of mainly into it for the travel powers tbh.

From what I recall of playing it, the gamepad controls were actually pretty well thought out. Still was superior on keyboard of course.>1

We already got him "fam".

They branched off of Sony a couple weeks after H1Z1 sold well.

I haven't played it in years though so I'm assuming they did something to fuck it up worse. There's a lot of paid content for it from what I recall, with powers locked up in particular archetypes but it's not the jewiest thing I've ever seen.

archive.is/b5fgY

I guess Jim sold Ren IP and post history to the FBI.

He doesnt even have enough computers for that

If you browse 8ch without a vpn then you're a fucking retard

Too late

Big data is unstoppable.

Wow. Sony does what Nintendon't

For real. I bet that nothing that i ever bought on the Wii U will get transferred to the Switch.
Good that i brewed my Wii U and buy a Switch only when it's brewable.

it's not like they did anything special here, ever since DCUO came out on PS4 you could log into the same account on either system. So they're just turning off the PS3 support.
Which really they could have done sooner, the later raid content never really worked properly on PS3 anyway because there wasn't enough memory available.

I'll suck your dick.

It's shit. The combat is pretty meh due to being action based combat that's also server based, which just plain doesn't fucking work and makes the block and dodge abilities functionally useless. The biggest reason it's shit is because there's a paywall in front of every bit of game content despite claiming to be free to play, and you still can't access a ton of shit unless you pay the monthly subscription fee. Want to try a new power? Paywall? New raid? Paywall. New "free" update feature? Hope you're a subscriber because 99% of that content is untouchable to non-subs due to the horrifically low cap on money. The mentally retarded community defends this despite the existence of tons of free to play games that are actually free to play.
The only positive thing I can say about the game is that they did a great job of making powers with the same role feel different. For example, ice tanks get a retardedly high, temporary defense stat bonus when they use powers, while fire tanks got fuckhuge, temporary buffs to max HP and HP healed by either their own self-heals or healer players.

That's gay

Of course Sony Niggers are going to pay. They pay for everything, and will thank Sony for taking their money and celebrate when Sony posts record profits with the money they've fleeced from their users.

I never spent a penny on it (thanks to free SC codes in Magazines combined with an offer meaning I got the mid-tier "pay one time only" so I could use one of each basic character class), but I enjoyed my time a little.

There are no guilds or friendship though. You team up, then you all fuck off. Very rarely did I talk to another player, or have people engage with me.
Combat was ok, but end-game bosses felt like they just hurled your ass around the room like a hamster ball in a washing machine.

Character Creator wasn't bad for a paper doll with un-changable base model.

wowitsfuckingnothing.png

>>>/cuckchan/

my man
That was my first monhun game. Pretty soon after I was buying a PSP just to get freedom unite.

The PS4 isn't bad, fam. Go play weebshit with the rest of us.

You aren't into weebshit? What kind of loser are you?