Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

no games
no more support
nobody cares
it's been a fun ride

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

This reminds me of that message about NWFC shutting down on the Wii back in like 2013/4. I played my last Mario Kart Wii matches knowing well that they would be the last ones. Also here are the last minutes of Monhun Tri.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

I had a lot of fun with Tri. I met a "girl" that tried really hard to convince me she was smoking hot, but I never bought it. We were real good friends, but never shared any sort of contact info.

Gavin James
Gavin James

Can anyone explain where the fuck Daybreak games came from? and how is it in relation to Sony Entertainment Online?

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Be honest user. Did you cry?

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

There's a DC MMO?

Is it good?

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

I did the same thing to some dude in FFXI and got free gear out of it. Quit the game in like 3 months too.

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

I cried a lot, had and still have no friends

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Cheer up my man. Shit can't be all downhill, eventually it'll come around.

William Garcia
William Garcia

The only reason I'm patiently awaiting MHW is because it'll be the first game since Tri that allowed easy keyboard communication. I miss being able to chat with fellow hunters during quests. It made things so much more comfy.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

officially shut down PS3 support
playing F2P MMOs on a console

You'd be able to find that out if you looked it up. Not even hard to find

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

GIT ANGRY REN
It's not particularly great, I guess. I sort of liked how they did drop in partying though and was kind of mainly into it for the travel powers tbh.
From what I recall of playing it, the gamepad controls were actually pretty well thought out. Still was superior on keyboard of course.>1

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Ren
We already got him "fam".

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

They branched off of Sony a couple weeks after H1Z1 sold well.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

I haven't played it in years though so I'm assuming they did something to fuck it up worse. There's a lot of paid content for it from what I recall, with powers locked up in particular archetypes but it's not the jewiest thing I've ever seen.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Sony
archive.fo/b5fgY

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

I guess Jim sold Ren IP and post history to the FBI.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Jim
Keeping IPs
He doesnt even have enough computers for that

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

owned a data mining company
a freemason
doesn't sell his user data

If you browse 8ch without a vpn then you're a fucking retard

John Myers
John Myers

Too late

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

implying that the VPN companies aren't on it too
Big data is unstoppable.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

All of your player information, subscriptions, DLC purchases, and game information transfer automatically to the PlayStation 4 when you log in with the same PSN account.
Wow. Sony does what Nintendon't

For real. I bet that nothing that i ever bought on the Wii U will get transferred to the Switch.
Good that i brewed my Wii U and buy a Switch only when it's brewable.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

it's not like they did anything special here, ever since DCUO came out on PS4 you could log into the same account on either system. So they're just turning off the PS3 support.
Which really they could have done sooner, the later raid content never really worked properly on PS3 anyway because there wasn't enough memory available.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

I'll suck your dick.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

It's shit. The combat is pretty meh due to being action based combat that's also server based, which just plain doesn't fucking work and makes the block and dodge abilities functionally useless. The biggest reason it's shit is because there's a paywall in front of every bit of game content despite claiming to be free to play, and you still can't access a ton of shit unless you pay the monthly subscription fee. Want to try a new power? Paywall? New raid? Paywall. New "free" update feature? Hope you're a subscriber because 99% of that content is untouchable to non-subs due to the horrifically low cap on money. The mentally retarded community defends this despite the existence of tons of free to play games that are actually free to play.
The only positive thing I can say about the game is that they did a great job of making powers with the same role feel different. For example, ice tanks get a retardedly high, temporary defense stat bonus when they use powers, while fire tanks got fuckhuge, temporary buffs to max HP and HP healed by either their own self-heals or healer players.

Kayden King
Kayden King

That's gay

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Fucking Sony niggers will pay.

Pay to play games over a Peer to Peer network
Pay for shitty streaming as backwards compatibility
Buy this PS2 game you already own all over again - we added useless fucking trophies
$600 VR no-game shilling
PS+ "special discounts" are just the removal of an artificial markup over the publisher price
$100 for 64GB proprietary memory cards
No free mods. Get back in the Creation Club faggot

Of course Sony Niggers are going to pay. They pay for everything, and will thank Sony for taking their money and celebrate when Sony posts record profits with the money they've fleeced from their users.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

I never spent a penny on it (thanks to free SC codes in Magazines combined with an offer meaning I got the mid-tier "pay one time only" so I could use one of each basic character class), but I enjoyed my time a little.

There are no guilds or friendship though. You team up, then you all fuck off. Very rarely did I talk to another player, or have people engage with me.
Combat was ok, but end-game bosses felt like they just hurled your ass around the room like a hamster ball in a washing machine.

Character Creator wasn't bad for a paper doll with un-changable base model.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Daybreak no longer wants to pay for servers on a dying console
Your character and progress are both transferable to PS4
F2P in the first place so not like you're out anything
if you were dumb enough to give this thing shekels you a.) deserve what you get and b.) since you've got money to throw around just buy a ps4 and quit'cher bitchin

wowitsfuckingnothing.png

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Detective Comics
MMO's
/cuckchan/index.html

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

tri
my man
That was my first monhun game. Pretty soon after I was buying a PSP just to get freedom unite.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

The PS4 isn't bad, fam. Go play weebshit with the rest of us.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

The NoGamesStation4 isn't bad
Not reading VNs, playing VN hybrids and all the Doujin titles coupled with the weebshit thats ported

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

You aren't into weebshit? What kind of loser are you?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit