NeoGaf/ResetEra

Was Neogaf really a big deal? I'm slowly being driven mad looking through this.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/
twitter.com/blamy_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
please
archive.fo/JacxB
archive.is/beokN
hastebin.com/utatijetuk.coffeescript
dht.chylex.com/build/viewer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks, OP. Another hope in humanity lost for me.

thread title? we’re still undercover user

btw the other mods still don’t suspect me lol

In fairness, that's common in many, many families as well.

Nigger the same shit happens here, or anywhere for that matter.

Assuming its not anons, a liberal hugbox is complaining 3:1 in our favor. Its a good sign

wew

How about when Wu said you could destroy the planet by dropping rocks from the moon?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/

Assuming you had a novel way to launch a 200m rock from the moon onto the Earth, he's not entirely wrong. The idea is sound but it's a logistical nightmare

You better have some reasoning to back that up.

You dont have to have reasoning here but you still should.

That sounds familiar…

>>>/cuckchan/

Wait, is it joke?

Create discussion over the 5 words.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

This is what we were waiting for. The infiltration was for this moment.

go back you hotpocket

You have to go back

Holy fuck, I want these stickers.

fuck man, i aam in Peru and i cannot give a shit
They like being white, why can't they be white and happy?

(((I wonder)))

Man, those fucking SJWs got baited so easily into an impossible to win PR battle.

Third image is a sarcastic post, retard.

I'm slightly suspicious about how quickly this one shot up. Holla Forums came up with it like two days ago. It's making the news already?

They're learning

In the end, all of this will be subverted by jews and both sides played. At least that is the plan. Holla Forums naturally is playing into it since their end game has and always will be a race war, something not everyone is up for since if so, we would have had it already.

(checked)
They're a big board.

You know what he says…

twitter.com/blamy_

This dev that got kicked out sorta snapped and posted a bunch of behind the scenes shit.

I wonder how far people will push the criticism of Wu in the thread.

post more fluffychi

So, did anything happen since the cylindrical thread ended?

It was more spherical in my opinion.

What a fat fucking joke this loser is.

Threads are flat you fucking sheeple. Read up on flat thread theory. Do not believe (((their))) lies!

I was in the Mobius Strip threads for a while, I'm not sure where you faggots were.

(Czech'd)
This is why mortals suck

The best part is there is a very high chance some undercover shitposter took the spot that a lot of neofaggots who thought they "rightfully should have got" into resetera. And now they're paranoid on who is who. Meanwhile there are shitposters who are not only in deep, but still has multiple accounts and don't give a fuck whether they detonate a few, or keep slowly fucking with their heads. Or a bit of both.

Here's a stream of Brianna Wu playing Wolfenstein: The new colossus for his 2018 congressional campaign for MA-08.
Were he died in the tutorial around 26 times.

I bet it was his first video game

LMAO and to think that this loset made a campaign ad about Final fucking Fight which is hard as shit compared to any modern game.

It also wants to fund its political campaign with twitch donations

Is that "thing" a trans? It's voice is all fucked up.

To be fair the start bit in the wheelchair is actually one of the harder parts in the game because of how obnoxious it is. That being said I didn't die 26 fucking times and I was playing on the difficulty mode one higher than john.

You have to be the biggest newfag of all fucking time holy shit

It's going to send threats to itself if it hasn't already, it's not like he hasn't done the same type of stunt before.

No, it's just John Flint. :^)

NeoFAG was bad a few big reasons. The first being the utterly cancerous userbase which erected one of the worst echo chambers on the internet and had a truly awful ego about it too. The second was that it had a reputation as the site for insiders, devs, and pseudo-celebs to go and leak rumors and make important announcements. For whatever reason, industry insiders had some respect for NeoFAG and went there often where the cancerous faggotry of the userbase got a direct leak into the industry. As much as Kotaku gets the blame for uplifting several obnoxious professional victims, it was neoFAG and it's terrible users who were most instrumental in enforcing the narrative that they were brilliant academics with no flaws, and that anyone who said otherwise was a neo-nazi misogynist.

Could only get through like five minutes after skipping the first 17 minutes of cutscenes.
Golly, I wonder who they were pandering to?

It's like you guys never read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. Now mind you, the entire thing pretty much rode on a super computer that had gained sentience among a few other lucky things, but the premise is simple enough. They also used what was the equivalent of a super sling to launch shuttles full of rock into population centers, rather than destroy earth. Their goal was also just to scare them into giving away independence

I'd rather watch the GamerChad.

Safe bet that John never either. IIRC he did not say anything about setting up a lunar base or having mass drivers. He did mention just dropping off moon rocks and earths gravity well or some shit multiplying the force.

Seems dumb regardless.

Apologies user, I keep forgetting this world is populated by fucking idiots. I figured, "OH surely someone talking about dropping rocks on earth merely means to shoot the things, right?" But that's what I get for not reading the article and assuming a guy could put some thought into how it could work.

Oh it's much worse than that. See, John is not a regular idiot. John is the guy who thought everyone was lying when they said it's possible to assemble a modern PC almost like legos, you know without installing the BIOS. He's the guy that wanted to warn Ice-T about the dark or possibly dankest-net. He's a special type of fruit loops.

that "thing" is a disturbed man called John Flint who thinks that by whishing it enough a man could turn into a female.
Now wants everyone to encourage him is his sick roleplay.

will they ever learn?

Jesus christ

Why go through all the effort of getting something that you can't even get enjoyment out of compared to what you had before because it hurts to insert anything?

Well, factually, the dilation period is a bit like wearing a retainer, in which the periodicity of dilation being necessary gets larger and larger until a person is doing it for about once a month.
I don't like to flex knowledge on something gross like this but there you go.

that's not how retainers work.

You mean to tell me you've been wearing that thing every night? Gross man.

you wear them every night for a period of time until the teeth are set and then you stop wearing it completely.

Well, it probably depends on how fucked up the teeth were when they got braced. All I know is what the orthodontist who took them off me told me.

Welcome to /nintendo/ Holla Forums.

on the one hand i'm pleasantly surprised they get anything done these days, but on the other hand hitlerdubsanon has a point

Everyone is being monitored. Right now Holla Forums's got a bit more latitude than usual because it is openly being used by the military branch of the deep state and through them Trump. They're being used as an open source intelligence agency.

This.

Boy I'm sure glad people like this exist.

Half of Neogaf thinks she's nuts.

obligatory

Don't forget the official campaign ad.

??

Bullshit. This can't possibly be real.

You missed the bulk of the cyclical?
A good fraction of the accounts on resetera are anons in deep cover or anons relentlessly trollingmaybe not trolling and just trying to sway opinion subtly.

TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

The less you talk about this shit the better it will go. Reminder that the moderators/admins know we're doing this. No reason to give them more of a scent.

Where the fuck have you been? Being white is a hate crime.

My bad, figured they would have generally given up after the one thread they got directly linked to died.

They're likely not smart enough to monitor the cancer here. But it wouldn't surprise me if a few of them were autistic enough to do so. We all know these are faggots who have way to much time on their hands when they bitch about nothing.

Name one scenario where leftists sperging out over something as harmless as "it's okay to be white" could be bad for any decent human being on this planet.

This meme needs to die, it isn't 2012 anymore, half of any thread about Nintendo are full of people shitting on the company.

It's real.

Isn't that logical? If someone's shitting on something that I already like, and I have reasons for liking that thing, isn't the most logical course of action to ask what their reasoning is? Worst case scenario, I find out that they have no real reasoning and are just being a shitter. Best case scenario, I encounter new information, which may or may not cause me to reevaluate my stance based on that information.

You essentially do. You can post an opinion without a reasoning, but nobody can even engage you in an argument if you just make a one-and-done statement of "I don't like thing." You aren't going to get any response beyond the obvious question of "Why?"

Chocolate milk is shit.

I kinda want to replay The New Order now. It was pretty fun. Is the Old Blood any good?

We just make our own. You can buy 8.5x11 sticker paper, user. The template for the poster is in the poster threads on Holla Forums; just cut them out.

dubs thread?

Fucking globeheads, the thread was clearly doughnut shaped.

I was in the 4D thread. Where the fuck were you guys?

this proves he doesn't even know the lore

undercover user here lurking discord. does anyone have the coffeescript I can retroactively log their messages and any way to get shared images too?

Hi Neofag

You need to vibrate higher.

There is no way to express how fucking retarded liberals are at this point.

The more paranoid they become the better, pic related.

I beg to differ.

And before someone asks, yes they were being 100% serious with this shit. I fucking hate half my country

DG thread?

Well, that is pretty retarded. But I don't think it stacks up to calling the fucking cops over a sticker.

And yes, those are jalapeños.

Drink soupy shit if you hate chocolate milk so much faggot.

I see that your inflation fetish has expanded to regular fatasses, Dobson.

From all the shit you posted this choco covered kiwi looks amazing.

I never noticed how much those buckles look like uncut robot penises until now.

What do you think their next album will be like? Apparently it's coming out next month.

No I mean drink soupy shit and fuck off. Where did you get the implication that regular milk is shit?

I know that feel…

Pottery.

YOU BETTER HAVE GOOD REASON TO BACK THAT UP

Nice, very nice.

user, of course NeoGaf was a big deal. Game devs, publishers, employees, fans, and such used to talk in those forums. But the site became too bluepill.

It's shit and your taste is shit. :^)

I actually love chocolate milk, but the point was to illustrate that a post without arguments, like that one and this one, won't yield any actual conversation here, because they can't even be discussed or refuted on their own. Somebody has to bring up specific points before any conversation is had. Until then, such posts are mostly only ignored or responded to with shitposting.

Maybe chocolate milk was a bad example, because the main argument that happens over whether foods are good or bad is on taste, despite the most objective measure being nutritional content, and chocolate milk is shit on a nutritional basis, but that's likely never going to come up in a normal conversation about whether it's "good" or not outside of /fit/. Milk is already a questionable choice, due to its protein to fat ratio, and the additional sugar of chocolate syrup doesn't help. Personal taste has little to do with nutritional value. I really don't like cottage cheese, but you won't see me saying it's bad for you.

Hey user, do you mind if I ride your dick really hard and beg you to cum inside me?

How much nutritional value cum has? Asking for a friend

I believe it's high in carbs and protein.

Yes, I only fuck feminine dicks.

It's protein, but the amount of liquid vs nutrition makes it not especially useful, because of the volume you'd have to consume. You can't live off of just protein anyway.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

So you're saying that if I'd swallow enough cum in a day I'd be able to sustain a healthy diet without consuming meat at all? When can we start marketing cum as a food product for vegans?

The other half still exists, however.

please use archive.is/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

here you go, you filthy degenerate millenial.

I'd archive it, but Vice blocks archiving services.

I'm hairless down there and only three inches when fully erect
I-is that feminine enough?

Can't you take a joke?

how?!

I look forward to your press coverage.

I'm saying it's unlikely that you could swallow enough in a day. I did the math on this once.
No, read the rest of the post, and that wikipedia article. You'll fuck yourself up.
There are already liberals who use it for cooking.

git gud
archive.fo/JacxB

You can suck your own cock? Do you sell instructional DVDs?

Just keep bending and trying, eventually you'll develop enough flexibility for it.

You can't just say something like that flippantly
Elaborate, user. How?

So how's the status of evilore? fucker have a meltdown yet?

discord is willing to literally nail him to the cross

Autofellatio is pretty fucking gay.

Looks nice, sure. But kiwi's too acidic to go well with chocolate. And there's too much fruit for much of the chocolate to register. The juiciness will also work against it. It's just for the aesthetic food meme.

Well I'm a manlet and thin and I still can't reach no matter how I try. My theory is that the longer your dick is the stiffer your muscles are

How big is your dick and how tall are you?

Blow your brains out, LITERAL FAGGOT, or we’ll do it for you.

Fuck off reddit

god bless our undercover operatives. Holla Forums psyops are the best psyops

still looking for that script?

*still looking for that script

Kill yourself.

Why would anyone expect a well thought out reply to a single sentence statement?

They don't, but many retards across the internet act like their single-sentence statement is equivalent to a well thought-out reply, which itself implies that it's deserving of another. Fortunately, only their fellow retards treat them as such.

this. this is also actually how you can tell if someone's from reddit or neofag - they post some short, succinct statement that fits with what they believe is the accepted opinion ("lara croft's de-sexualization was a good move.") and act incredibly surprised/indignant when people call them out on it. there's a lot of things i don't like about Holla Forums but one thing i will say is that most people back their shit up

In the early days of 8/v/ you definitely had to have reasoning to be taken seriously. You could funpost if you wanted, but you couldn't shitpost and expect to be taken seriously. Hell that went for pretty much every board but Holla Forums maybe. But during the trump election a giant horde of 4chan's most retarded self-important shitposters have entered the site to get in on the lulz and started shitting up all the boards, and even when they're not Holla Forums shitposting they're still dragging down the quality of dialogue by acting like self-righteous retards who don't need to be told to not act retarded.

Still, it's well understood that if you shitpost like a retard you will be treated like a retard, so their butthurt (and a number of bans for the posters who are completely retarded off-topic rant-happy Holla Forumstards) has slowly been forcing them to tone down the bullshit.

Its like you want a more competent democrat in office instead of the psycho tranny that'll sabotage his own party.

archive.is/beokN

Flynt is crazy, but Rods from God/Colony Drop is considered totally possible if you can solve the massive cost of getting ammo it into orbit in the first place. They'd have to be really big rocks, more than he thinks, but you don't even need a mass driver for anything beyond clearing the moon's gravity well, gravity alone is good enough acceleration with sufficient projectile mass.

Not him, but I'd be interested in getting that

I'm the same user who's asking for it. I accidentally put a question mark instead of a period so it sounded like i was offering it.

Being white is a hate crime.

No one cared who I was til I pulled off (((their))) mask.

is that pumpkin supposed to be aku aku?

>SOME STUDENTS FEEL UNSAFE!!!!
So chickens attend University and they fear being plucked?

I refuse to believe that the person who made the belt pic was unaware of the irony. It has to be like when prop people make models do retarded shit with electronics.

The mind virus has obliterated any sort of self-awareness leftists had. They're now their own parodies made flesh.

BACK UP THE LOGS BEFORE LEAKING NEOGAF DISCORDS

Open discord
Open up the console (Control+Shift+i in the standalone client)
Paste everything in here into the console
hastebin.com/utatijetuk.coffeescript
It'll add some extra buttons to discord

Go to the channel you want to store
Click "Start tracking" and wait as it scrolls through the entire chat history and stores it
Repeat the above step in every room you want to store

After you're done (Or you've been kicked) Press "Download" to get a single text file
Here's a decent viewer for the text file dht.chylex.com/build/viewer.html
You'll get pic related

if any of our retards can follow instructions I think we can get some good information we can cross-reference with other shit.

Tips:
By default, it scrolls upwards and only captures old chat logs.
To capture live chatlogs go to settings, disable autoscroll and sit where you want to capture logs.

Inb4'd

jesus

Wolfen(((stein)))