You boot up a game. You want to turn on subtitles. Where do you look first?

You boot up a game. You want to turn on subtitles. Where do you look first?

>Controls not shitting you, I have seen it once

My dubs

Why'd it be anywhere but in Audio?

Audio

In the DLC section

Most times

Maybe

Never seen

Ninga Gaiden PCE, you had to press select + 1 + 2 i think to change the game's language to english

I look through the entire options menu either during or after the tutorial or first level or whatever anyway, so I end up turning subtitles on whenever I happen to see them
I guess you could say I start at the top

LOL

JESU CHRISTO SO MANY THINGS ARE TERRIBLE

I go top to bottom because I need to disable shitty post-processing effects anyways.

Jesus fuck why

Wait till you actually play that pile of garbage known as shitman: abortion Hitman Absolution

It's all about as organized as the game's development.

I enjoyed it.

Because it's a graphic overlay, which would make it more applicable under video.

This is blantant deaf shaming, and an example of the marginalization of deaf culture.

It's like these cunts are trying to force me to make my eyes and back even worse by leaning in to close to my monitor

sudo rm -f ~/game

sudo rm -rf / ursefl my man

I always use subtitles and it really is 50/50 chance of it being in audio or graphics/display.

This makes me angry. How are subtitles hints? Why the fuck are the words "and Instinct" in there when "Hints" already covered what that category did in a single word. Display AND graphics are separate why? So much wrong here.

How does one manage to fuck up an options menu? What is this work of art?

For Jedi Outcast you have to use the console to get all of them. Normally the choices are none or only in cinematics.

While not for subtitles, that's where you look for the original Japanese voices in Drakengard 3 or Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls.

It's like it was designed by a machine learning program or something.

HL2 is kind of entertaining to play with full closed captioning, can't think of many that go that far.

Video almost exclusively because most games have shitty presets, from not being my native resolution to everything being maxed out.

nah