Anyone else tried the new Yomawari sequel yet?

Anyone else tried the new Yomawari sequel yet?

Because that was a goddamn strong opening i tell you what. Seems a bit more forgiving than the first which hits a spike at the northern rice fields with the Cliff Suicide Ghost but the story is more intriguing than just 'little girl out on the streets after dark'. Almost has a little bit of a corpse party vibe at times when i think about it.

Still a solid sequel so far instead of just a retread. Shame its probably going to get even less press than the first and the series probably dies with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MDDxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep, its good like the 1rst one, alos stuff to do/ collect aftergame

I just completed the first and really liked it, Completed midnight shadows's first non tutorial episode but I will reserve judgment until I've completed it. So far it seems it's going for more of a reality-bending approach with meta tricks and hallucinations, but also a more heavy-handed narrative.
God I hope NISA would do their fucking jobs right so we could talk about the work of actually passionate nip artists without going into the necessity of boycotting with no discussion of the original work allowed

Feast your eyes on these dubs.

Look at this underage stillborne and laugh!

there was a fuck up at amazon or something so my copy got delayed until late november.

did they fix the issue with enemies insta killing you?

2 really makes me want another "walking around a town" 3d survival horror. Right after i started playing Forbidden Siren on PS4 and it made me realise how open worlds have ironically killed complex towns in horror games.

Kill yourself

I am of laugh at you.

No but theres less "teleports in front of you" bullshit.

Motherfucker you dont even speak real english and certainly dont spell it. Why the fuck would we use your gutterspeak for our translations?
Or do you think get shit like "sonic colors" instead of "sonic colours" too?

Fucking idiot.

are the monsters based on japanese urban legends or are they just funky monsters?

Bit of both, some are based on little kids interpretations of shit in the dark

But cuck, memes and bugs are universal! NISA has got your back on that front.

Witnessed

Jesus Christ NISAshill, stop making threads for this.

Is the sequel less like the previous game where if you don't know where to go, you're wasting time?

Yes but thats also kind of making it more linear.

Those are beautiful dubs.

are there any interior locations?

i'm not super far in the first game just beat the forest area

As much as I despise NISA, they brought neither memes nor bugs to Yomawari. They did, however, americanise a lot of terms.
Thing is, behind their butchery lies a japanese team that love their work and made a short but sweet first game. Shit on NISA all you want, that is your right and duty. But for God's sake, if you forbid the discussion of passionnate creators because of cucky gatekeepers, you let the latter define the entire work. At least encourage people to buy the original Japanese version through a different channel instead of declaring the entire game persona non grata.

Impressive.

Why are you talking about being linear as if it was a bad thing? Horror games should be linear, if you constantly get lost in the dark it just gets annoying, not scary. I suppose that's subjective though.

This one does have interiors. Hope you like abandoned buildings.

NIS is just as cancerous from a business side, cuck.

Please detail how a japanese company making a certain product could be just as cancerous as an american subsidiary making a badly translated and buggy version of the same product.

They are both shit. You are shit if you support that trash company, whether its through their English side or the nip.

user, I'm sorry to be a filthy shill, but why didn't you include a source for your claim?

I am a big fan of the listen and believe approach :^) Couldn't find a source, even after looking. It's really old news though.

I wanted to chastise you for being shit at finding and make fun of you via a handy archive, but I also couldn't find anything much now. Only that they've left and some rumours (clicking links goes to their archives too, no clicks for bad sites linked if anyone is in a state of unawareness of how archive.is works).
archive.is/MDDxe
Shitty archive that isn't what I remember but still, the thing I remember always was rumours anyway. Personally, they make sense though considering how much their games were flopping at the time. 2008-2009 was apparently hell for the company if wikipedia is to be believed, no wonder they tried to kike their own workers three years later to survive. A flopping niche shit you can bear, but they always did sprites for their games, and sprites are expensive. Then, they didn't even put some of the titles outside of Nippon while knowing they sell better in the west (they made several statements, jewgle this too lazy now) while having a subsidiary made just for this very purpose. Nothing fucking makes sense with this company, they've even recently ruined their own profit of Disgaea 5 on Switch by releasing it on the day of BOTW in Japan. NISA waited 2 months later, 100-150k preorders alone in the west while 5k copies sold in nipponland.
And now they apparently can make ports on Switch, on PC, but they keep making PS4 releases of their games. Some only for Japan. I am out of thinking what is in their gook house head, they have had all the cards to do it right but fail to see solutions. They are not evil, but not able to manage shit for sure.

It wouldn't surprise me if NIS was about to go the imageepoch way, overspending and not adapting to changes until even bigger problems happen. Probably not anymore as they've had some successes in the past years, especially if they spread to more than playstation

I think NIS just doesn't give a shit. They've been IV'd by the gravy train that is NISA for so long that they just don't even give one fuck. By this point, they surely know that given a shoestring budget to butcher and ruin games endlessly, NISA will somehow manage to rake in money hand over fist by manchildren and cucks worldwide. God knows why.

Every single person who gives NISA even a single cent should be burned alive tbh famaroo.

I have an idea.
Why doesn't everyone just pirate the game so we can talk about it without giving money to NISA?

There was one in the last thread; this is not the first of its kind.
I don't know how, but for some reason they seem to think that people are still willing to give NISA leeway after Ys 8.

Yeah I picked it up adter the last thread shilling this. Its pretty good so far, and not a lot of dialogue for nisa to fuck up. Just really creepy/cute.

I'll never fully trust a menu screen again.

Because he learned gaming from memes, instead of experience.