Moments of jizz worthy TECHNOLOGY

Moments of jizz worthy TECHNOLOGY

easy modo:

What game is this? It sounds implausible.

Etrian Odyssey

Works in FFX sometimes.

Anyone remember the example I'm thinking of? It was pretty popular.

Again, happens in FFX all the time.

My example is the infamous table boss from Persona 3. He's arguably more difficult than some of the full moon bosses due to his raw stats and position in the game.

Couldn't you use reflect in that case to super boost your healing spells if you cast them on yourself first, or do healing effects not reflect?

The only way to beat a secret time limit boss in FFIX.

I didn't know reflect performed that way in 9. I thought it could only reflect once.

Not in the game I was thinking of when I posted that

Wouldn't want the humiez to see the dakka coming, huh?

What masterpiece is this?

Now dats kunningly brutal, and brutally kunnin'.

That's just bullshit though. Cool attention to detail, but bullshit.

Thanks Arx Fatalis.

This one is vulnerable to death rather than stone, but it's still an insta-killable boss.

we wuz kangzfield 1 dis be our story wyteboi edition

tenouttaten

I think if you reflect an attack at an enemy that absorbs that type of damage it will heal them in Shin Megami Tensei games, but I never tried it.

What game is this?

Can anyone confirm that meleeing an ore site on DDA will mine it instead of using a pickaxe? I heard one user mentioning it in a thread but he used a heavy weapon and I haven't confirmed it for myself.

Soudns an awful lot like megaten…

What did they mean by this?

Some skills can yes, If I recall correctly some spells and explosive arrows can too.

Eternal Lore
Shit quality game but it's actually lots of fun to play.
Ironically, even though the dev's name is "Low-Cost Dev", I think the game is too expensive for it's quality.
Just pirate it.

You're thinking of wizards

No, wizards fight dragons

They used both.

Maybe the KKK is really just misunderstood DnD larpers that are very dedicated to the campaign.

>play TPS

>you play as the npcs

I remember FFXII having a spell that reverses all effects, so you could cast a reverse spell on an enemy and then use a panacea on them to inflict all status ailments at once. Most bosses were vulnerable to some devastating status ailments, so this trick was useful throughout the whole game.

It was an accessory that reverses item effects that you use with a remedy, which cures most status effects.

Yeah it's been a million years since I last played it so I don't remember the specifics, but it was reverse + cure everything item.

Actually there was a spell called reverse and it basically converted all damage to health or the other way around.

I mean, it's cool, but it's not an example of TECHNOLOGY at all. TECHNOLOGY relates to the technical aspect of the game, like if you shot an oil barrel, but instead of exploding or infinite oil coming out, the oil would drain until it got to the point were the bullet hole is. Shooting above the hole would do nothing, and shooting below the hole will drain more oil. Pretty sure MGSV does this.

That doesn't reverse status effects.

Why would you go and say that?

Speaking of the MGS series

it's pretty wild to go from sonic 3 & knuckles to this in a year. Seeing the entire ocean go out endlessly like that, structures reflected in the water, it was really something else. It really leaves an impression on you, and to be honest few 5th gen games really compared to this.

>boss managed to charm but not charm me
Tfw

Which MG was that?
I heard that in mgsv if you go into a portopotty with the diarheea tape playing, enemies will think you're taking a shit and screw off. Never tried it myself though.

And then compare that shit to what Sega was doing in arcades at the time. Virtua Fighter 3 was mindblowing when it came out.

their arcade presence was remarkable and daytona USA was almost a decade ahead of everything. Guess that's what you get when you get literal military hardware designers and manufacturers, lockheed martin to make your arcade systems. Sega pushed the industry forward in so many ways and in such a short time it's frankly a little ridiculous how little credit they're given.

Their home consoles were no slouch either. the dreamcast was a quantum leap above everything PC and consoles were doing at the time.

best looking game on the original xbox but you can easily just mod an original xbox, ftp orta to it, and enjoy it for like 40 bucks.

warriors can double as miners because their weapons are big and huge, plus they can eject all the ore(arguably) from a vein instantly which can make it kind of hard to collect it all

Kys

Please stop.

Back to Tumblr.

You mean vagibro

It's the little things.

Wouldn't you also die of electrical poisoning?

The yu gi oh show was fuckin neato

Because he thought someone was inevitably going to ask him which game does that?

No because the silk panties have resistances.

There are no bad video games with working vending machines.

There are no bad first person shooters where you can see the guy's legs, and the actually animate properly.

Prove me wrong. Protip- You can't.

Eh, if she's the last one they were on their way out anyway. What was she gonna do, reproduce with her kids and produce a bunch of retarded, inbred dragonspawn who mindlessly go out attacking humans. How many generations do you think that could've gone on for? At least now you got a sweet legendary sword out of the deal.

I like aesthetic TECHNOLOGY. Batman Arkham Origins had shit writing but that tessellated snow and volumetric steam was fucking nice. It pissed me off that smoke bombs didn't produce volumetric smoke though.

Time Splitters 2 did this. Multiple holes makes it drain faster.

That's not a bad theory user.
Wouldn't GTA:V strictly speaking have legs you can see in first person? I suppose it might not count since they added it in after the fact.

DDS1 Ravana?

Is that Legend of Legaia? I thought I was like the only person on Earth who played that game.

I know that's you Toriyama you smelly ass waifufag, no one wants or likes your games!

I had forgotten that those existed.
Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

Fucking last remnant, I swear one day I will download it again and actually finish it

do it faggot ive beat it and still dont understand half of the mechanics

Oh hi user
This guy photoshops himself as a cuntboy and has a DA gallery full of this shit

It never tells you, but Metro 2033 has location-based armor on enemies. Basically meaning they'll be more heavily armored in certain areas, and you have to actually look at an enemy before you shoot blindly. That whole game is TECHNOLOGY.

He at least has pretty good PS skills.

>Last Light does the same thing but makes it into a huge in-your-face thing that you get introduced to in the tutorial with visually breaking off pieces of armor, needing to use your good ammo, and different hitmarkers for when you hit armor if you're too much of a pussy to play on ranger mode

I never played Last Light but I hear it was pretty bad.

Wasnt that DLC?

I remember the only reason I own that game was because it came free with my graphics card. The snow and fog were really excellent, it's a shame the Arkham games are ass since all of the contain TECHNOLOGY to some extent.

Ranger mode? I think so, but I just pirated it so I'm not sure.

It was pretty incredible graphically, the open areas that let you explore a bit more were an excellent addition, and some of the guns were amazing. But it took almost all of 2033's issues and stacked them with a shit plotline, some questionable level decisions in a few areas, bad AI, and an absolutely broken stealth system.

It was also much less rigid with what you had to do to get the good ending, seemed to be mostly exploration and item interaction. I killed a fair number of dudes, especially at the end where I had an AS VAL with NV scope and all the enemies were in heavy armor and well-armed, and still got the "good" ending.

Some of the DLC missions were actually better than the main game, there was this really neat one called Kshatriya that was basically their own take on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Very open map with lots of doors where you'd slowly explore outwards, retrieve artifacts from the old world, installing light bulbs in the tunnels as you went. You'd get military-grade cartridges for artifact retrieval, and would use them to buy new guns, filters, first aid kits, and vaguely-goofy special ammo (like incendiary .45 rounds). Mutants would randomly spawn, so it was fairly tense - and on top of that, the only way to save is to sleep at the stalker base.

Honestly, the game is worth a pirate just for that game mode. The map even includes the entire library from 2033, it's fucking huge and there's no linearity aside from the fact that you have to unlock a couple doors to progress into other parts of the map.

which game?

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Say what you want about Ubi games regarding their gameplay, but more often than not, the presentation is top-notch

Can I get some examples of this? I feel like there are a bunch of bad games where you can buy a soda and get health back from it.

IT'S A REFLECT NOT A REDIRECT

Yiazmat was fucking retarded anyways.

FF7 does this.

Any D&D based game which is reasonably true to its roots will allow this. You can do this in NWN.

I want to say Megaman Legends and maybe River City Ransom had vending machines.

Space Station 13 as well, but it doesn't really count.

I want to say an FF game could softlock the game if this happened, but I don't know. I thought in FF7 at least, a reflected spell cannot be reflected again

The tom clancy branch tends to at least try to make everything tacticool.

Verdun for the first one?

Y-you can come over to my house and play, user.

Since the Xbone finally added OG Xbox backwards compatibility I hope they add a fixed version of Panzer Dragoon Orta for it, the 360 version crashed after the second stage.

Ubisoft has quite a few devs working for them that really, truly care about making good immersive games, but they're all stuck at the bottom working on the systems instead of doing creative direction for entire projects.
This ends up giving you cool little "TECHNOLOGY" moments like this and leaving you wondering why they couldn't have just made the entire game flow/play better.

>>>/reddit/

What if instead of being a cboy the dragon is a nullo

Nullo?

They got the 1911 model wrong though in a historical way.

>>>/bog/

Well… 3d's weird, user

Dick Kickem Eternally.

I always loved that fucking part. I can't remember if you managed to grab the other guy if he said something different or not. Something like
or something along those lines.

using technology correctly > having more of it and not using it well

Half life 1, I forget if 2 had them working. Elex has vending machines you can use old world coins on. It's just a dialog window that pops up as if you're talking to an npc though, you aren't shown pressing a button and watching a can drop if that's what was meant by fully functional. I thing Deus Ex had them.

Pokemon Gen 1? You needed to buy a drink to give to a thirsty Saffron City guard.

(Nice digits)
This was actually used as in objective (drain the alcohol barrels) in the Chicago level. Didn't shoot them at the bottom? They didn't drain properly and you had to go back to it (at least on the highest difficultly when that objective wasn't optional).

Also

Yeah but i was provoked.
No fun allowed, i tell ya.

What game is that pic referring to?

TECHNOLOGY! I never thought I'd see the day!

ah shit

Nah, but this is better than just making them immortal/essential.

There has been some, you just ain't looking hard enough.

It works, but very few patrol routes go past portaloos so it's never worth it.

Well, what are they?

It doesn't

Looking for this?

>phoenix down a phantom train

even better

suplex city bitch

You only get extra health if you spawn as a cavalry rider due to the metal plate he wears on his torso. The extra health remains even when dismounted.

lifeweb