Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GaVTI
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741478472
youtube.com/watch?v=UnxluDwhaRo&t=1h6m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russians literally did nothing wrong

nope

4/10 at best with one good song.

By now I'm really getting sick of Roller Mobster getting played fucking everywhere

Wrong

except it was

It was a fucking 10/10 GOTY. Not only did you slander the game, but you also did post the normalfag song since the tower is the Casual Filter and have never gotten past it.

wrong as well, laddie

incoming ptsd

Wrong!

10 seconds of playing hotline miami 2 was all i needed to remember it was awful
The hit detection is worse.

Reminder that the devs are swedecucks and Hotline Miami was a fluke.
archive.fo/GaVTI

Just like every game ever

Acquire tast

Ironically I think that's why HM's violence feels so satisfying. It's violence is different from the other games, it's sickening, so it feels more intense for people who are already desensitized to it.

What's the best custom level and why is it a real human bean
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741478472

that's not the fandom adventures

This game was only good if you were either, a nigger, a faggot, or a combination of the two.

ost piano version when
youtube.com/watch?v=UnxluDwhaRo&t=1h6m45s

Jake is the best serial killer and if you disagree then you're either Pardoposting or you're wrong.

That is a good song but you legit shit taste if you think thats the only good one.

Why the fuck is this shit allowed to fly?
YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO FUCKING GO BACK

HM2 was good, but it wasn't as good as the original.
The Son did nothing wrong

It makes me feel cool as fuck tbh.

I find it funny that Hotline Miami almost single handily reinvigorated a genre of electronic music. Some of it gets a little samey but I love some Perturbator and Gost.

They're fun. I liked how 2 went overboard with its story, to go full poetry to 1's "dude, story doesn't matter".

These games made for some great cosplay. I've had the best Halloweens thanks to them.

Great way to start OP

It was good but quite inferior. Too many maps with huge open spaces where you have to shift-look around manically with way fewer masks or customization. The power plant level is the worst offender.
Anyway I assume this series is dead.

Hard to make a third game after 2 ending

hlm is a good game mmkay

Dude, RUINER

Is this the newest buzzword?

aww

Fuck you

Jake a shit, post Fans.

How does it feel like to be a casul
tfw the best song in the entire game was relegated to a post credits joke

Nah it's shit:
1. Shift from melee to guns
2. Forced masks
3. Pretentious story

Also I wanna fug corey

I much rather prefer Perturbator's shit even though he's a goddamn francolibcuck who deserves muslim cock.
Seriously, this game did right only the soundtrack, Manny Pardo's character and the Subway Thug of Free Baits. JACKT is probably the only mod worth playing.

Is there r34 of hotline miami 2?

Only of The Fans apparently. Manny Pardo definitely has the most ironic shitposting fanart though. I'm sure as hell Devolver wanted people to keep shouting GOTTA GET A GRIP and got miserably assblasted once they picked the best character instead.

There are at least two women in that group, if I’m remembering the game correctly.
Mfw I remember that two of them are siblings.

The zebra one is a woman and feetfags claime she's barefoot because her sprites are obviously 1:1 representative of how she looks like. Other than that the second swan is also a woman IIRC.

One was the zebra mask and the other was one of the two swans. They weren't siblings.

The two swans are siblings.

I know, I'm saying the women aren't siblings.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Your reddit spacing is showing.

You newfags try too hard
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/neofag/
>>>/resetera/

That better be a woman in the green suit you gaylord.

You sir, are my nigger

What the fuck I never understood that Beard and Jacket were war buddies or that Beard died in some other nuke blast. I didn't find HM2's story enjoyable because of the jumping around so I didn't pay enough attention I guess.

You're a fucking faggot.

Hey kid, wanna uncut copy of Run?

I liked most of Hotline Miami 2, but it wasn't nearly as fun to play as the first. It had way too many times, where you had to patiently bait armed thugs across long narrow hallways to progress, instead of being able to rush each level once you had figured out how. Finishing and throwing felt completely obsolete. Many times the enemies blended right in with the floor making it even more easy to get ambushed from behind, and it was annoying as shit to be unable to tell what you could walk, see, or shoot across. The whole game felt a lot more disorientating than the first. But aside that, it was alright.

Also that shitty nuke ending

My fellow negroes
I really missed Sun Araw though

It was so satisfying to watch them die.
The henchman never deserved this.

Only the soundtrack was better, HM1 worked because it was fast, seemed fresh and wasn't too long. Hell by cutting the idiotic boss fights it could've been even better. HM1 is one of my all-time favorites, while HM2 I gave up trying to beat on Hard because I just didn't care for it, unlike A+ ranking HM1.

The only reason I ever come back to that game is for the custom levels. At least the custom levels don't have the god awful level design of the vanilla soldier levels. No seriously, FUCK the Hawaii levels, they can suck a smegma drenched festering rotten curved double urethra'd cock.

I think the power plant is the only actually really bad level of the jungle, second worst being the one with the pool in the middle and all those plants.

The first one had better gameplay but I liked the soundtrack of 2 way better

NOW YOU'VE RUSTLED MY KIMMIES SOMETHIN' F I E R C E
That shit made me ragequit more times than I can remember.

Yeah I'm really close to leaving hardmode unfinished. I'm halfway through, but it feels so lazily done. It's the same levels but with more enemies randomly placed, magically disappearing ammo after switching weapons, shitty accuracy, lightning fast enemy reaction time. It is truly unpleasant so far.

The worst part about hardmode is the bullshit blue aura which makes spotting some enemies near impossible.

Power Plant on hard mode is where I decided "fuck it"

Pretty much the whole Hotline Miami series experience. Comics were atrocious but it's nice to have some background for some of the characters. Also the fanbase has an unhealthy obsession with The Fans, who were supposed to be a mockery of people who took HM1 too seriously.

that's right, there are way too many tony memes

The Fans are the best thing about HM2. Them and The Son.

The third game is called Nuclear Throne