GTA5

Hey Holla Forums, until the next 35 minutes is up GTA5 is on a 50% sale, is it worth getting at 30 euro?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

what a retard

Under any other circumstance I would say so, but it really had devolved into a grindfest, with not even a guarantee that you'll keep your money.
It can be fun at times, but the fun is muted heavily by R*'s jewish fuckery. In short, don't bother. Spend your 30 bucks on a better, more worthwile game.

Holy shit no

Just play 4, it's better in every conceivable way.

Lost internet for two weeks a few months ago. First day I launched gta v "launching in offline mode" ended up with "could not connect to the rockstar servers, closing application"

Fuck those kikes

What about the singleplayer though?

Wrong

no

Fuck off faggot

4 is better

4's singleplayer is better. 5's singleplayer feel tacked on to a world that was always meant for multiplayer. There's so many locations that the campaign doesn't use.

That being said I consider San Andreas the best SP they ever made.

Multiplayer is absolute garbage. Singleplayer is dogshit as well, but at least you can mod it.

Nah, it's an old game, pick up a used one from the previous gen instead.

No.
GTA 5 simply isn't fun.

Pirate it you stupid nigger. Rockstar does not need your fucking money

That said, it's a solid GTA game. Retards will tell you shit like the world isn't as great or "muh atmosphere!" isn't as good. But all that shit is subjective

inb4 someone posts that Crowbcat video as if it's the end-all to the argument. Crowbcat is cool, but that video is retarded if he's seriously trying to imply IV was better than V

GTA V is shit. GTA IV is a godsend in comparison.

They did a great job of modeling LA. That's about it.

Are you underage or have you never played SA?
The world really made the game. I think it's worth a pirate JUST to experience the games world, its a pretty big achievement.

The driving was seriously crippled though and it's easily the worst part about the fucking game. Rockstar made every fucking car feel like a good cornering supercar, so driving is fucking boring. When I get into a cheap-ass 20 year old shitbox, I actually WANT for it to perform and handle like ass, it's not only more realistic, it gives the player better connection to the car, and it makes the actual supercars actually feel fucking "super". So yes, the driving is complete garbage in V. But wither or not that's the deal breaker is up to you. Personally I can handle it no pun intended

Having to play a nigger was a huge drawback in SA too.

Thank God, I thought I was going to have to be the one to say it. GTA:V single player is vapid, and the missions are just…annoying instead of fun. It is the most detailed, empty game world I've every played in.

At least in V you can chose to play a white guy and his Jew best friend so you're not really forced, except in the story mode

SA wasn't good. Vice City was better in every single way. But white guilt faggots think it's cool to play a nigger. Vice City was the best GTA game imo.

This, exactly.

VA had atmospheric charm, but SA was better. Larger, more varied map, better lunacy, the whole of CJ's adventure was grander.

I hate when people say Vs map was empty. Because I actually feel like Rockstar tried to fill it as much as they could, and I think it actually affects the realism this way. San Andreas' world is smaller than Vs, but it feels larger, simply because of the empty expanse between cities. V feels smaller despite being bigger, and I think its because Rockstar tried to fill in the gaps too much.

The desert isn't empty for example, you're constantly surrounded by mobile homes and stunt trails

How do you feel about Vice City Stories then?
GTA was never good.

I liked GTA 2 on my Dreamcast

what these anons said just get 4 and mod it unless you want to play multiplayer then buy GTA 5 on a sale of course.

He's not wrong but he's basically saying "your inbred cousin is the best basketball player in the cerebral palsy classroom".
GTA 4 is absolute garbage but at least it's not GTA 5.

How haven't you already played this to death and binned it OP?

Whatever, don't buy it, you can play the SP for nothing and the MP as of 3/4 years ago (and as I understand it still now) was/is a tortuous mire of cheaters and mindless shoot-on-sight asshats right from the get-go, to the point that regular gameplay feels like you're being fucked with every time you're not in a (pointless grind-for-cash-that-other-people-cheat-in-like-chinks-on-a-math-exam) mission.

On top of that the 'admins' are fucking stupidly inaccurate and the game auto-accuses you of cheating for nothing, threatens you with raping your money if you're 'too rich', puts you in a Cunts Only server for blowing up the cars of faggots in MP which is UTTERLY retarded as that was obviously going to be what everyone wanted and was going to do anyway.

The police in SP are also total killjoys who might as well be both psychic and totally unhinged as they'll gun you down for standing too close to them.

Oh and I tried the mods that guy used once, the detail is lost in the video's compression artifacts and in reality it looks like trash, also after 5 minutes in game things start unloading until you're running around on air and after that the "game" crashes because gta 4 is some big rigs tier shit.

No
Even 20€ are a bit much, especially if you have no one to play with
I spent 24 on a key site

Empty not as lack of things, but as not used int he game. Why is there a prison if it's not going to be used?

Also, the SP has a shitty unlikable characters
The MP is a boring grindfest, but only if you don't find cheaters who drop money

Do not under any circumstaces buy GTA5.

If you absolutely want to play online, buy an account of a russian/chinese seller.

.t gtao hacker.

Replayed IV after V, it feels too clunky

I agree, but there's too many things they removed from V that was great in IV. The crowbcat video sums it up.

hooktube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

It still makes me jej to think that the best anti cheat in gta5 is cheating.

I already watched the video, and every time I remember what R* removed, it makes me a little bit sad
But I still can't get over the clunkyness of the movement of IV I also dislike the driving physics
Also GTA:O at least gives you something else to do, I've already played IV and all the DLCs

I hope you are a dropper

Yep.

Its all i do nowadays, so much kikery in gtao that i have to help people.

On the topic of GTAO, NiggerMenu is getting an update soon while a majority of the old menus are gone, d3sking menu is now compromised and was detected 2 hours after release, while p0isonmenu will be out soon.

cant wait for new menus!

Thanks, a lot
Without cheaters GTA:O would be unplayable

Thats what made me dislike 4 too, 4 in general made me drop the series.

I don't know user looks good on my machine but if you like GTA 5 better that's fine i'm currently trying to install the redux mod right now.

Money to self is back on NiggerMenu, hopefully money dropping will return soon.

Oh neat, I checked yesterday and was worried we were never gonna get an update to that.

Yeah, whats the webm limit again? ill make a video playing with the menu and upload it here.

Tell ya what, (You) send me 20 bucks and I teach you how to tie a decent noose.

Shut the fuck up, you retarded faggot.

I gave up on GTAO, the amount of grinding you have to do to buy anything is fucking insane even Warframe needs less grinding to get anywere and rockstar only did this to push their shitty shark cards, Was never able to find a hacker to drop money and I was to lazy to do it myself so just quit, I wonder what kikary rockstar has in store for RDR2.

I can't wait to buy Bullshit cards.

Can't tell if retarded or a shill, so I choose both. Fuck off op.

sage.

Every single contrarian faggot in here will say 4 is better, but they're wrong. Get if you want to, it's a good game, Holla Forums just won't be able to admit it until the next GTA comes out, every single virgin faggot on this board refuses to like anything until everyone else is already done playing it. They're like that retard from school who is always several months to years behind what everyone else is doing.

V has the faceplant mechanic, which makes it one of the best games ever. I must have spent 70 hours (never finished the story) just jumping off things and landing on my face for fun.

IV is boring. You can't faceplant at all.

This.
Or the military base you can't even look at without being mowed down. It feels like a lot of places were meant to be a part of missions that got cut from the game, or stuff they were going to add in with DLC until they realized multiplayer jewry was easier and more profitable.
I also felt GTAV pads itself out by adding in needlessly long drives where nothing happens during missions. How many fucking times did they make you start off a mission by having you drive from downtown LA into the desert?