2 big AAA releases from known (((publishers)))

2 big AAA releases from known (((publishers)))
Lotsa marketing behind them.

How many threads do you need?

All of them.

Every time, with you kikes.

YEAR OF THE FLOPS

Feels good seeing it burn

And good stuff gets rewarded.

I didn't know WE WUZ sold so badly. Guess Ubisoft better spread their buttcheeks for Vivendi.

It may not be fully on fire yet, but it's definitely a promising flame.

With this and the rousing success of cuphead I feel content in this burning world.

Have we started the fire?

kek

Probably something to do with syndicate having a fucking forced tranny in the game a few years ago and all the dudebros decided that they didn't want a sjwism in their asscreed games.

Seriously, a fucking FTM in a game set in the 1800s. Trannies didn't even exist then. Fuck ubishit.

Just a reminder that zenimax' presidend is (((trump)))'s brother, so i doubt they'd be actually DRUMPFing.

Have you not seen its ads?

I don't want to be given false hope. I've been hoping for a crash for 5 years, give or take 2. All this time I've been waiting for a huge bang, all of a sudden those shitty companies ruining videogames and making shitty ads just burn to the ground in a day or two. I've got to say I never expected to see the industry die a slow strangulation via normalfag spite would bring me such joy.

Anything actually anti trump in there ?

It was also the fact that both Unity and Syndicate were buggy pieces of shit that did nothing to improve the already stale formula of the franchise, so Ubisoft dropped the yearly release dev cycle and went for the Hail Mary with Origins giving people one of the settings they were clamoring for and "improving" the gameplay. Turns out it's still the same AssCreed no one gives a shit about, and I don't think anyone but the most retarded could tolerate the convoluted writing by now.

He's a member on the board of directors due to the fact the firm he owns has shares in Zenimax. There's at least ten levels of corporate hierarchy between him and the writers of AssCreed, I don't think he even knows what Zenimax does, let alone attends the meetings.

???

Brain fart. Meant Wolfenstein.

Anti-Trump is code for anti-white

Fuck off, the threads laughing at these trainwrecks are probably the most video game related threads on this board right now. The more we have of them, the better.

Is it time to be happy again?

Keep telling yourself that, stupid goy

Pic is for

Both Unity and Syndicate were commercial bombs as well. The series hasn't been relevant in a long, long time, it's just that Ubisoft is incapable of making anything else. Can't wait for Beyond Good and Evil 2 to shit the bed equally well.

Being happy will only lead to bitter disappointment later.

Were they even trying to market this game like that? I haven't seen a single ad that bothered to give gameplay even a passing mention.

TNO was hailed as a return to old school single player FPS games because it had health and armor pickups and allowed you to dual wield weapons.

Ok we all know how publishers and investors can be stupid when it comes to video games

Now that the SJW pandering is obviously not working, i wonder what's the net idiotic shit they're going to try

Unless people were doing this shit retroactively I have a hard time believing it. The game fucking opens up with walkie-talkie segments and has context takedowns for fuck sake. Serious Sam 3 was more old school than this shit.

Is she thw Rick & Morty of candidates?

Shitty pubg and Overwatch clones with loot boxes.
Remakes of last gen shit.
Desperate reboots of franchises with recent flops.

I'm not saying it was a return to old school FPS, I am saying that they marketed it as such. TNO was a shit game, Old Blood was a shit game and TNC is a shit game as well.

Already happened user.

b-but IGN told me these games were good

Fair enough, I should have clarified with "more" shitty pubg and Overwatch clones with loot boxes.

don't know about that but your post is the >>>/reddit/ of 8chins

This is only the beginning
Lawbreaker was a blunder because it came too late, but I think there are plenty of those being developed right now

I think he's very right about PUGB, there's going to be a billion clones next year until the speculation bubble pops

And I'm saying the only way it makes sense for anyone to get away with saying TNO as old school is if they do so in the context of the new one. You don't even have to play the game to tell it's not old school at all.

But this is just another case of zombie games.

And Ubisoft were talking about how Vivendi were trying to force a hostile takeover and their new game needed to succeed. You'd think they'd have known not to put so much progressivism in their game, to appeal to their whole market base, but they couldn't help themselves, and they picked the blandest shit ever to be able to have their black protagonist.

WHERE ARE THE CYCLICALS MARK
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CYCLICALS

I'm saying there already are PUBG clones. Fortnite. Hell didn't Player unknown try to sue that game for whatever bullshit reason?

shh, no cyclicals, only new threads

Reminder pig related is Holla Forums board owner.

Did it just not come out in Nippon, or did it bomb that badly?

Why would Japan give a shit about nu-Wolfenstein?

They gave some semblance of a shit about Ass Creed, enough to at least be on the list.

Having a hard time trying to think who's better, a pig or a turkroach?

Cuz gooks have a hard on for asssasssasasasaassssins and running fast and shit

A pig wouldn't be against books

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hillary Clinton. The feminism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the policies will go over a typical voter's head. There’s also Hillary's nihilistic laugh, which is deftly woven into her characterization- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Saul Alinsky literature, for instance. The dems understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these policies, to realise that they’re not just correct- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hillary truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Hillary’s existential catchphrase “What difference, at this point, does it make?” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hillary Clinton’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

Why? It's not like the OP ever changes or has anything to say. Make it a cyclical so people know exactly where to post their stupid shit.

You ok there friend?

Tell us how you really feel, user.

this can't be real

autism

There aren't people who unironically defend Imkampfy right?

i have a feeling that is not vanilla

wew
It looks like all /sudo/ threads about Holla Forums again.

as many as it takes to market the game. alt-right is the easily manipulated vessel but not the target

I dislike the game because of the STRONK WOMAN WHO DON'T NO MEN.
I hated it for marketing over substance.

You fags seem to think that the cancer with the industry was the former and not the latter though the latter doesn't help.

Wew, did they have an entire country working on this?

Only he is allowed to steal that idea from a movie.