Darkest Hour 8.0 live beta

The team behind Darkest Hour Europe 1944-45 has released the 8.0 update into a live beta. This adds new features to the game including player construction and squads. As well as that, they're testing out new netcode and they hope to get up to 128 players on a server (old cap was 64). Currently the cap on the test server is 80.

Other urls found in this thread:

privatebin.net/?0746d1090dd40dbc#7XLjlTjRsViPowqAr8O5cXgy2fR5pZPr0ovw5kC Ldk=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theel is still working on it, what a madman.

While impressive how does this benefit gameplay at all? Also isn't the community left a bunch of Milsim LARP'ers autistically screeching no fun allowed even in servers they do not host?

I will never NOT be salty about Mare Nostrum dying because of the faggotry of DH.

YES!!
INSTALLING RO RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU TRIPJEW!!!

How could this have possibly be good for infantry play?

Mare Nostrum is the shit.

fuck DH and its 29th cancer devs. They fucked up the game with their fast action shit and killed every server that did not comply with it by breaking the game's code. Rest in piss realpanzer and fuck you, 29th.

Darkest Hour is better in every aspect except the setting and the 29th.

The devs ? wasen't Tripwire that fuck them up over some shit ?

Wtf happened to realpanzer? I played that mod a few years ago all the time and it was awesome. You sound like a little bitch.

Mare Nostrum frankly has some of the best infantry fighting of any Red Orchestra mod bar a few maps with Italians and their OP as hell grenades.

It really wasn't when both mods were first released, especially when it came to combined arms and even tank warfare. Doesn't matter now though cause 29th screwed the fucking mod up for everyone.

Did you actually read his post?

Really, for anything other than kebab removing RPing it's inferior in every way to pretty much any other theater. Play H&D2 tripple nigger if you want desert action

Can I play this without buying RO? I don't want to feed the Tripkikes with even more shekels. It's the main reason I played Forgotten Hope 2 rather than Darkest Hour.

(check'd)
as far as I know it requires RO1

play Project Reality instead.

play battlefield 2 ins-
oh

they were asking for it

When we had RO gamenight I tested the version of DH that was current at the time with a cracked server and it worked fine. I'll upload the latest in case anyone wants to try it out.

privatebin.net/?0746d1090dd40dbc#7XLjlTjRsViPowqAr8O5cXgy2fR5pZPr0ovw5kC Ldk=
you'll need Client/Redorchestra.7z and Client/DarkestHour-8.0.0-beta.7z