Ridge Racer

This right here proves that the industry was fucked even before 2007.

how young r u

I still remember the barrel of laughs this shit was on YTMND when it happened. I really miss classic E3 fuckups.

How is that relevant?
Normalfaggotry was rising up steadily, it peaked in 2005 and then again in 2007, but still shit like this is depressing to see, I had never played a Ridge Racer game and even I knew what it was at the time, seeing all those burgers and Playstation fanboys that supposedely knew more than I do completely ignoring this.

Now its all cringe and barely no fuckups
I don't even know why I watch it anymore.
What did we have this year?
Monster Hunter World, Devolver Digital "conference" plus Twicth stream fever fream?
Fuck, i don't remember anything else, there was literally nothing else.
Oh wait, a shitty mediocre 2D Metroid by a bunch of spics that Nintendrones still fellate, even the AM2R cuck, and yet another Metroid Prime by non Retro devs, almost forgot.

Did you want to have a Ridge Racer thread, or an industry/E3 thread?

Everyone on the internet except for the most die-hard fanboys thought it was hilarious, YTMND just made the most content out of it.

I do miss being able to laugh my ass off with Holla Forums about it. It seems that the way the companies are retarded has changed for the less funny. Still, there's no way they can continue down the track they're currently on and not deliver something truly dumb.

Either would be nice honestly
As long as we keep getting shit like this
I especially love it since it was right after they were denied a spot on the parking lot for their festival right adjacent to E3 which got denied by the ESA and the Los Angeles kike representatives which made them lose 100K.
It felt even better

Yeah, Late 2004/the entirety of 2005 was definitely when videogames started getting pretty shit to me.
At least Youtube, Holla Forums and the NDS were somewhat good.
There. Now can we please stop fucking moving "the year where videogames went to shit"

Tons of great games were released during 2005

Ahem.

Its still 2007
In which a ton of great games were also released
You can see the signs, but there were still good games coming out.

That was two years ago at PSX
Reason I din't mention Bannerlord or a shitton of other games to be released but announced some time ago.

You can say the same about 2007, but the EA, 360, social gaming and dudebro parts remain true.
Although the PC part was more of a hit than death since we got DF in 2006, SupCom in 2007 and some other complex games that don't get attention today. But there were notoriously less good games being made, while there were more shallow brown shooters pandering to chads coming out. If anything, the mid/late 2000's as a whole were the beginning of modern AAA gaming as we know it today.

If i had to pick a period that was complete, unredeemable shit for anything, though, it would definitely be the early 2010's, and that's STILL being too generous for the rest of this decade.

Oh yeah, late 00s early 2010s were absolute fucking trash, were doing better now than before, even if barely.

If you look at all the dissapointing shit released in 2011 you'll understand why Dark Souls became a cult hit.
Fucking hell
AAA trainwrecks left and right that normalfags at up with glee.

PC gamings seeds of destruction were planted around 2003 with steam.

ro2 wasn't a AAA game, a lot of those games had a certain baggage tied to them that can and should be traced back on how they were influenced in development.

The PSP was a really fun little machine
It had a great library of games and was easily moddable so you could play emulators and homebrew games

Wasn't that bad. Certainly better than the second installment.

Don't forget Dragon Age 2.

Everything was fine until 2007

Kill yourself

You know that isn't true
Certainly better than now, thats for sure

Deus Ex HR was a game that couldn't be neither an action game or a stealth game, but it didn't think it was a tool of the leftists, on that regard i think square enix has somehow avoided major drama by not touching politics too much, other than that one robot lives matter or whatever

It was mediocre

newfag

Read my post and what I was replying to faggot

And? Shit is still shit, it's not any better than other shit, you're a fucking retard if you think otherwise.

Stay retarded I guess

End yourself you illiterate refugee. You are fucking delusional if you think you can survive past the age of 25.