The Witcher

Is there something else at this location aside from the Guarded Treasure, or is this undiscovered location marker glitched?

I have a theory that nobody on Holla Forums actually plays video games

God, you're a faggot. I get the concern over developer-consumer transparency, but the game looks fine as it is, and they came out later on and apologized about it.

>play first game and loved it after uninstalling it 2 times over the course of a year, the combat was aids
It was bretty gud while it lasted at least.

underground, youll reach it via a quest

Kill yourself, OP.

Go fuck yourself reddit.

Why not play through them again and make all the choices you didn't choose the first time though?

Thanks.

Sure, there were high-octane bullshots, but you know, this is why you pirate games you want to hate - to find reasons for it beyond the very first issues that were brought up.

Graphics are the last thing you should worry about. The game was already plagued with performance issues even with the downgrade and console parity. I dread to think what super PC you would need to even run the game if the graphics remained as bullshots showed off.

The game runs like dogshit because the programmers were absolute niggers and the game's code is more complex than it should be.
On Ultra settings it looks like a mediocre PS3 game. It's no longer the visuals' fault for the frame rate. It's the abhorrent pajeet-tier code.

Pretty much any game that looks worse than Crysis 3 and yet fails to run on 60fps locked on a GTX 970 is a piece of dogshit that was programmed by double-digit pajeets.

t. an actual programmer who regrets this stupid fucking job.

I want this meme to die.

I want this meme to die.

Because those choices were mine, I don't want to go over to the elf terrorist side for example.

pretty sure the third game gives you the option to "fill in the gap" by answering questions when you go to see the emperor

true, the gameplay was awful

Was anybody else annoyed by how weak they made Geralt,
Bit hard to get immersed in a story based rpg when I, hardly the peak of fitness, seem to outclass some mutant superhuman.

I just modded it back to pre downgrade graphics.

Heaven forfucking BID we talk about VIDEO GAMES on Holla Forums

fuck off

Your sprint distance goes way up once you level up some, and for playability purposes you can mod in a more realistic fall damage.

Thanks for reminding me not to bother with GRAFFIX fags ever again.

Get a VPN, faggot

You can beat the first two games in a few days or so, just go back and play them again.

I was more annoyed that potions are instant buffs that you just activate in the middle of combat, though I get why they did it. Although, I do think that the combat in 3 is the best it's ever been.

and this topic devolved into idiots who dont understand optimization

I actually booted this up for Spookyween

time to slay some monsters and spooky ghosts

Really now? I don't remember that, he asked me to bow and said "I thought you bow to no one". Also I romanced Triss for all three games and gave her that immortal lovers rose from the 2nd game but in the third one they acted like they already broke up before the game started. What gives? Going through the story normally just leads me to fucking Yennefer on a white horse. Fuck that slut I want to go back to triss.

There is nothing wrong with calling out dishonesty for sales.

You might have to enable it in the options before starting a new game. It happens when you're getting a shave and a bath, the general comes in to interview you

It's because they went full bookfag without realizing the only good witcher books were the short story collections, which is why the expansions to W3 are leagues better than the main game

don't forget the promised modding tools too

I agree, but the level of faggoty kvetching I see about the graphics in this game is retarded. It's a really enjoyable game in a series of really enjoyable games. You don't like the graphics? Ok then fuck off and don't play the game then instead of crying about it every time the subject comes up.

This game is actually pretty cool as long as you install the mod to replace the minimap with floating markers that only show up in casualvision.
It's pretty incredible just how much the minimap ruins this game.

Ok, I can deal with that. I'll give it a reinstall.

So you'll always end up with Yennefer? That's a shame.

I just disabled the minimap entirely. Fuck that shit, it just ruins my experience. Besides, I like to force myself to get acquainted with the map. You start out not knowing where the hell you are, and you have to constantly check your position on the map, but eventually you get good enough to recognize points of interest in the environment that clue you in on your location.

She's certainly the romance they push you towards
the only true ending is telling them both to fuck off and witchering with your retarded daughter

The floating markers are a good middle ground, you can also get a compass that shows up in casualvision so at least you have some sense of direction without having to constantly open the map, which is annoying as fuck.

I remember when I found out that the detective in the first witcher game was a vampire all by myself by paying attention with my eyes ever so carefully. It helped alot that sometimes Vampires would spawn rarely in the city at night and the monster detector would vibrate when I was in the detectives house but now we have a game that requires batman vision to get through it.

Will I have an option to save Letho, I remember doing a mission with him alive but i heard that if I didn't save spare him in the second game that he won't appear in the third. Also I think I remember seeing clips of that witcher from the first game in the third. Forgot his name but he was the one you were hunting for the first half of the game. He died in my witcher 1 game at the battle with the wizard so I assume he won't show up in my third game. Or do these options not show up at the interview?
I'd like to apologize for my botched english in this post.

yes he can show up provided you chose to let him leave

No, he was a one and done for the first game, you're referring to the guy who ran off and you can find him near the lake in the first game right?

Nah, I think he's always made to die, but you do get to do a treasure hunting quest at Kaer Morhen to find some schematics for a sword that he was trying to forge.

dubs thread?

So I did a bit of searching while carefully dodging spoilers. I was talking about Barengar, I guess he does die no matter what. So who the hell is Lambert? I don't remember much of him from the first game. Is he one of the witchers that split up in the prologue of the first game? I'm also a little bummed that after that split up and goodbyes we never got to see them again for the entirety of the first and second game. I expected a big reunion of witchers at the end. Also What's up with that spooky letter I found in the third game that came form the final boss from the first game? Was it really Alvin grown up and he saw humanity's extinction? That letter sounded like a desperate letter to Geralt almost as if he knew that he would lose in the end of the first game.

Yes

Alvin was just writing to let you know the threat was still there
Alvin was also right until the 3rd game reconned the white frost shit

Radovid did nothing wrong

Dumb shit got himself killed, you don't piss off that many powerful mages

Wait but the letter in the third game specifically mentions the white frost. Is it something that shows up later in the game or is it just spooky foreshadowing for something we haven't gotten to yet? Keep in mind I haven't gotten to the end of the third game. I'm thinking replaying it.

shows up later

mages had it coming tbh, they made multiple organized attempts to overthrow the northern kingdoms

If anyone did no wrong it is Emhyr var Emreis

yeah, after all the good goyims payed for it and banned all those bad goyims that dared to speak against them in the forums.
Nah, fuck those faggots.

I'm no stranger to being a Holla Forums cynicist, but even apologizing for something after banning dissidents is leagues above (((current year)))+2 companies.

Yeah no, fuck them.

I once read someone describing color spaces and "lighting techniques", now I don't get how professionals can make games look so bad. You could just use babby's first fragment + vert shader and your shit would generally end up looking better.

Seek help.

Yennefer is best waifu, fuck (((Triss Merryshekel))) with her trickery.

You can totally make Yennefer fuck off though, nothing forces you to be with Yen at all.

Letting Nilfgard take over would really be best for everyone. If you listen to the background conversations you can hear their soldiers talking about how, when they win the war, they will dry up swamp and exterminate all the monsters in the area, just like they did in some other province. Think about how much that would improve the lives of the people living there

Just accept vassilization already you nordlings

Just like Nilfgaard is perfectly safe?

Calm down there, Morvran.

>is leagues above (((current year)))+2 companies.

Nilfgaard is probably even more racist than the north, they hate wizards and are slavers. They are an empire that would just drain the north.

BLACK 'UNS BE GONE

I never said they were good, only better than a low bar

The niggers were already in the lore and geralt is fairly used to women doing

This game has some good music, though.

so all memes aside is this game actually good or not? seems like a mixed reception.

the entire premise of le wacism in the witcher games is just retarded to me. racism doesn't fucking exist.

Not really, I played it and enjoyed it for what it is but I find that alot of shit is enjoyable if it's free and you've got time to kill

But the (((story))) is good :^)

It's a solid 7, already showing a some of that "AAA"ish polish where certain things feel watered down.

I redeemed myself, right?

no, its really not. its not worth the time.

> Was it really Alvin grown up
Yes
>And he saw humanity's extinction?
Yes
>That letter sounded like a desperate letter to Geralt almost as if he knew that he would lose in the end of the first game.*
Yes.
It's called foreshadowing and immersion AKA story telling done right.
I know you must be surprised since hardly any video games actually have people that know how to write past their arts and craft liberal college newspaper about almost rape at the last orgy, but that's how you're suppose to do things. Seemingly random unrelated element has relevance to the overarching plot.

Shouldn't the Emperor live if there's a Free Temeria?

story telling in the witcher games is garbage

It's good for what it is, 2 is the best one tho.

Its mediocre at best, the graphic actually pretty decent for an open world game though at a cost of long ass loading time. The biggest gripe I have with the game is the combat, its really fucking dull and boring making fighting mosters a chores. Not to mention the fucking stupid pseudo auto-lock on that is annoying as fuck and you can't turn it off. If you ever played the Batman Akham series, that what combat feels like. Geralt will automatically lunge at the nearest enemy instead of the one you are currently facing.

It's between ok and good depending the parts. It's solid entertainment given the sheer scope of the game.
With the DLC it's a 150-200h game for full completion (and it's not BS collectible like an Ubisoft game, it's actual quest and shit, even if often it's a bit fedex-y it does enough to keep it fresh).

If you import a saved game it skips that part. If you start a new game you get to carry over your choices.

Do people really kept Lehto alive? For me it felt like he was just playing you at the end of 2, if he wanted to talk he had the chance to do that in the bath ruins instead of fighting.
Not killing him was like being an NPC that fails a speech check against a charismatic PC

Well, back in the baths, you were kinda forced into a fight no matter what.

I killed him for framing me, nobody pulls that shit on me

plus Foltest was a wincest-enthusiast likeable character

It's a very basic, story-centric, action RPG. You've got skill points that go into skill trees, you've got potions that give buffs, you've got weapon and armor crafting, you've got basic magic spells. It's all tailored around a single character, though, so there's not much room for actual role playing, but the quests are not bad in terms of writing, atmosphere and presentation. The combat can be both tedious and insultingly simple, but it works.

In short, it's a better version of Dragon Age.
There's none of that shit. People will cry about what they consider to be Tumblrisms, like embed related at 2:00, but the story praises Geralt for being a very masculine character. He's strong, intelligent, resourceful, and capable of fucking pretty much any woman that crosses his path. He's a Gary Stu if there ever was one. Additionally, the stories themselves are detached from real world current year politics, and mostly revolve around 'dark and gritty' themes that ask the player to navigate vague, broad, philosophical concepts, like whether or not it's right to sacrifice a single person to save a group, or whether or not character X is justified in slaughtering multiple people, given their motivations. The game also tends to incorporate a humorous, tongue-in-cheek appreciation of real-world fairy tales that usually involves subverting the established themes for the sake of sarcasm or wit.

It's pretty good. The combat is simple enough, it has a bit of variety but nothing great. The story and the characters are clearly the stonger point of the game.

Also best side quests, I don't think there are better side quests than in TW3. Maybe F:NV

Well it's not like he did it on purpose, if you had more balls you wouldn't let the king push you into being his bodyguard.

Gotta love when Holla Forums goes out of it's way to not discuss a video game and actively discourage people from branching out. Yet I still get to read a bunch of bitching and moaning about how horrible the industry is. Bonus points for anons projecting their own laziness with their "just Google it" shitposting.

But he didn't, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time so people assumed you did it. He didn't even know you were framed until you confronted him about in the bath ruins. Source is the dialog during the fight. He couldn't end his mission because he needed to find those iluminate sorceresses without a trail. Triss was in on it the illuminate so Letho couldn't trust you until he completed his mission at the end. He didn't even want to fight and he was honored his life debt to you after you attacked him by sparing your life. When the final confrontation came to he decided not to run because there was no reason to stay hidden anymore and he didn't want to be hounded for his entire life. So he faced you and told you the entire truth. He never made you an enemy, he was your ally in the past, you were the one chasing him and he didn't want to fight at the end.

To be fair the later part of the thread is finally starting to talk about the games.

That really pissed me off, I have all this pent up anger only for him to be good all along. I still let him live. Also I wish Witcher 3 was a better sequel for 2. Not that 3 is bad, but I wish I saw more of Iorveth, who's a major player in 2 if you choose a certain path, or any other characters. IDK, I just feel 3 kinda Mass Effect-ed the whole choice thing.

Witcher series wants to be Gothic, but its so far away from it, that third game just gone plain skyrim.

I suppose that keeps up with the overall theme of darkness and grit of the Witcher series. You do what feels right and it blows up in your face when it matters most.

I'm sad now

There's a couple side quest endings in Blood and Wine that can have a VERY happy ending.

I loved the hell out of it. It has flaws - the combat isn't bad, just kind of bland - but most of the people who focus on the combat as their main or only criticism are missing the point of the game. I will strongly recommend you turn off the minimap and the quest arrows, though, and see how well you like it that way. It's a much better exploration game that way.

They explained that one, and apparently like 95+% of the playerbase ended up siding with Roche over Iorveth, so they didn't see much point in fleshing out that side. I do wish they'd at least have kept him in on the side like they did with Roche, though.

or at least dropped some side quest or conversation about how there's some new break away nonhuman region

or you can just press jump to roll after falling for no fall damage

Yeah, but why make that cool part of 2 be pointless?

There is dialog regarding him, but it's literally in a single camp in the entire game, and it's just them talking about whether or not he's still alive.

Again, I agree. But I also sympathize with not wanting to wring and potentially compromise the story to make it work with another near-opposing path that only a handful of players actually saw.

This guy has the right of it. The side quests are the real strength of the game.

It makes me sad, it reminds me like when my favorite isn't popular enough to make it into a fanservice game. DOAX3…fucking nips. Well, we at least know Iorveth is alive. He was a cool nigger for an elf.

I feel we're a minority. I love the Witcher series, despite all of their flaws.

Ever think what would happen if the High Vampire king decided he wanted to rule the world?

Best RPG of that year, not that the competition set the bar very high. Combat leaves something to be desired, but it's a well built world with fun and well-to-decently written quests and characters in it.

Reminder that Dettlaff did nothing wrong.

Bamham combat and some wonky physics but the amount of effort put into making all of the content in the game feel fleshed out is incredible and is well over 200 hours of different stuff with not too many filler quests.

It's fun.

You killed your bro that you didn't even remember. He tried to make you remember all the good times.

I'm still mad we didn't get the elf land story in 2.

cancer

if that's a YRYL image then I fucking lost. I want that to be fake but I know there's a solid chance it isn't.

Hows it feel to hate video games? I feel it too

Does siring a daughter under a disguise to abandon her later count? He also intended to MARRY said daughter eventually.

Who the fuck even cares about The Witcher 3 anymore? It's a fucking singleplayer-only RPG that released two fucking years ago.
We didn't have a million different fucking Yakuza or Persona 5 threads though occasionally reference them.
I don't see any new discussion you could bring on the table.

Whoops, forgot to sage.

FUCK

Finished it on a 750ti at a constant 30FPS on medium.
What exactly do you mean by this?

It looks better than most open world games despite the downgrade.

I had one quest and one marker break. One fixed with an update another did not. In your case, it's probably marking something underground.

Oy gevalt why do goyim talk about single player games! Multiplayer MMO assfaggots with lootboxes and microtransactions is where the real mone- fun is! Or at least talk about newest, hottest releases such as Assasins Creed™: Origins™ or Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™.

Get with the times goy!

Name a better game that came out after.

LOD distance is not good for Ansel Super-Resolution screenshots though.

Lel how many fps do you get ? I know the resolution is only for screenshots but im curious.

Well if it was so good that we need countless threads on it by all means explain.

Okay, Vermintide came out a few months after.

I think it was really good and some other people itt too. If you dont like it you can leave the thread and talk about other games. Plus there might be other people who finished it recently for their first time and they might wanna talk about it as well.

Haven't tried that one. What do you like about it?

It's a fun and difficult horde first person co-op game set in the Warhammer Fantasy setting.
It's apparently getting a sequel next year which also looks pretty interesting.

Will check it out because I thought the witcher was fucking amazing and the best rpg I've played since BG

Vermintide is just Left 4 Dead with a Warhammer Fantasy skin.
Its nothing like Witcher 3 and is multiplayer only to boot.

Witcher 3 has a lot of issues, but it's still better than a litteral "fun with friends" L4D reskin with more of an emphasis on melee with an abysmal dlc policy. You can pretty much dismiss any post that guy made because he has confirmed factual shit taste combined with retardation.

I haven't played B&W yet, worth playing?
also post porn

I run TW3 at 3840x2160 maxed out on two water-cooled 1080 Ti in SLI. Solid 60 fps with vsync. 78-88 fps when uncapped without vsync. Speccy here:

damn, that's a fuhrer rig you got there.

Well it IS white.

Holy shit your rig is insane, but i think i heard the 10x cards sli can hurt performance in some games

Yes it absolutely is, some say its better than main story.
Duchess is best girl.

You and I have differing memories of the last eleven months.
We had a fucking GENERAL, that went up the moment Persona 5 released and only stopped when the faggots themselves got tired of rehashing the same memes and shit. **Reminder that if you play Persona in English, or play the Witcher in anything but Polish, you are doing it wrong.

Fuck me, forgot to close the spoiler.

Witcher 3's English voice acting is great though.

Yeah, I don't know what that user was talking about. For the first month of Persona 5 the general threads would hit the bump limit within hours of going up. And then there would be a new thread up almost everyday for the next few months after that. user must be a newfag

Holla Forums pretends to be elite gamers, but really they're casuals and Nintendo fans.

Detlaff was a punk who had to be put down for the sake of the greater good.

I mean yeah of course there's going to be a bunch of threads upon release of a new game, i'm talking about the long term though. I've yet to see a new thread be made about it in the past month stop me if i'm wrong there which now leads me back to my original question, what was so special about The Witcher 3 that discussion must continue about it 2 years later? The only thing I could assume is the expansions but even then the latest one was a year ago.

Because it's a long long game, third iteration on a license with an established fanbase and lore based on pretty good to mediocre books, that had a lot of content added to it post releases and pages upon pages of changes and bugfixes which is the CDProjekt way. Basically if you finished on release you're kind of retarded. Add to that the expansions, the hardware requirement, price of the GOTY going down and going on sale and the fact that it's still a good rpg with mediocre but sufficient gameplay whose main flaw probably comes from it being open world and thus there is lack of direction and sense of urgency.
That should be enough to explain to you why it's a game people either come back to or play in current year +2.
Look at the catalog, do it daily, do it and despair. Yell, sperg out, call people faggots, refer them to the appropriate containment threads. Get your posts deleted, find a fat jew, roast him on a stick and then leave him for the birds because he ain't kosher enough for you.
We are passed that point and the fat jew is probably sitting there, eating cake and crying uncontrolably over the sounds of 12 game overs.

Well that's a good answer, I could see the appeal in what you've just said, how's the replayability in the game?

I never said that nor did I imply that, there's nothing wrong with a RPG being singlepalyer but I was mostly curious to what could still make The Witcher 3 such a worthwhile topic 2 years later.

The main story is pretty good, there are a sizable number of sidequests, you get an additional Gwent deck, and you get a new Mutagen skill tree that augments your playstyle in various ways (e.g. for example, you can unlock an ability that will make every parry initiate an instant kill if your opponent is at least 25% health, or you can unlock another ability that gives crossbows a substantial increase in damage). You also get a house that you can decorate with armors and paintings and such. One downside is that you'll have to constantly face the same boss battles over and over again, like you fight the same fucking Bruxa boss at least 12 times. It's fine, in my opinion, because they added a few new enemy types, although I do see how it can get repetitive.

Well, we could start a discussion about which quest you think is the best. We could talk about the lore, like if the games are consistent with the books, and speculate on certain aspects of the story that aren't explained well (like, what caused the Conjunction of the Spheres). If you already have answers to these questions, then there probably isn't much for you to discuss, but that can apply to practically every game/series ever made.

People still discuss Pokemon more than 20 years later, people will find something to talk about.

Ok then, can we talk about this magnificent bastard? I though the DLC was fucking fantastic only being pulled back by the cursed guy's character, being kinda a bland dick and all that. Maybe I didn't get it, it was suppose to be a tragedy and I guess his character wasn't suppose to be redeem worthy. And maybe the faggy ass cast of the heist quest. I really liked how the final boss was both optional and actually not a fight. Kinda ruined by the simplistic riddle, well honestly depends on person I actually struggled till I found the pool, it also didn't help that Geralt opened his flapper and kinda gave it away.
Also I found it cool that if you do that DLC before you find Ciri you can choose for O'Dimm to give you the answer to the good ending.

The fuck are you trying to say? if its not about the combat, then what the fuck is it about?

I actually would have been entirely onboard with O'Dimm until he turned out to be a murderous psychopath in the tavern scene. When all he did was fool an asshole into making a bad deal, I was on his side. I would have sided with him. But the tavern scene completely soured me. Wish there had been an option to kill the both of them.

It's a pretty standard deal with the devil story, but they did it well and a lot of other devs don't touch stories like it. The only other game I can think of that did it as a main theme is Hard West.

I liked his character, he was a dick because he had a tragic backstory and because he had the power of immortality. I mean, if you could live forever, then eventually you'll have done pretty much everything life has to offer, including potentially life-threatening-adrenaline-pumping scenarios, like jumping off of incredibly tall buildings just for the thrill of it. You'd eventually become desensitized to what normal people consider to be a good time, and you'd probably long for the things that we take for granted, like family and friends, and I think his character reflects this in both his apathy towards Geralt and his longing for his wife's forgiveness.
I thought it was pretty funny.
I kind of wish they gave you more time to explore the world, there's a few items you could miss if you just run straight to the end like I did (there's the School of the Viper Steel Sword that you can only get while in the dream realm, because there's no schematic for it). Yeah, it was an interesting scenario, because boss fights in this game will always be very simple to complete.

The point is that we all know that the gameplay isn't exactly great, and we all admit as much, but the larger point to consider is that game is very story-centric, which means that you're going to spend the majority of your time engaging with the characters and scenarios they get into, and the combat merely facilitates this. By itself, the combat is quite weak, but it gets the job done well enough. That is to say, it's simple enough that anyone can pick it up and be good at it, but it gives you basic layers of depth that allow you to expirement with your character (i.e. you have options to build Geralt in ways that compliment a certain playstyle)

Well that was the scene to show how above humans he is but your right it did come out as unnecessary.

We've reached a point in media where everyone is trying to branch off from the tropes and classics that they almost always end up shitting the bed. Occasionally someone comes in and actually uses the mold and refines the idea to fit into their story. It came out strong because the source is stronk, I think this specific story was almost completely based on a Polish deal with the Devil story.
Also what other games look into mortality?

I'm judging a game based on gameplay, good story is a nice additional thing but not the priority. So when peoples asked, is Witcher 3 a good game, my answer will be no, its a pile of shit. Nobody in the world asked you, "does this game have a good story?". I mean, I get it, there are some genre that are story heavy like VN and I will judge it according but W3 is an action RPG and it failed as that.

Imagine the sexes reversed.

It failed at action, but did RPG pretty good, at least based of the current climate. It definitely isn't like the pure RPGs but its part of the piece in ARPG is great. But probably the best thing it did was break the faggy ass illusion of Skyrim by dethroning it as best (for the normalfag obviously) ARPG. Even though Skyrim isn't an ARPG, its just ….. I don't know, a very shitty dungeon crawler with a large overworld?

You can actually finish the fight while still having the Berengar alive, but he won't say anything to you afterwards. Usually your journal entry for him will update when he dies but if he doesn't die then it will never update. The game absolutely intends for Berengar to die, you can get around it but the only way the game will acknowledge that you kept him alive is by not acknowledging his death.

i need this

What are some essential mods to touch up the graphics and physics for a first playthrough?

Are you that guy doing the bait Deus Ex threads?

>the detective in the first witcher game was a vampire
He wasn't.
I bet you did. **Sorry to ruin that for you, but the game explicitly tells you that's what happened
That's because it detects magic, Azad Javed skinwalking as the detective, you could also notice the fisstech laying around, Azar is a junkie, it was one of the clues. If I remember that shit right the fisstech wasn't there before the detective got replaced

Playing through the series again and nearly finished with 1. Currently doing the fan missions which aren't great, but I haven't played them before so its something new. Are there any decent, maybe even must have mods for 2 and 3?

Dettlaff was a good boy who got tricked by a whore. His flaw was that he loved too much. Too pure for that world.

Where do you get those?
Get the combat rebalancing mod for 2, the combat in that game is utter dogshit without it.

Enhanced Edition/Directors Cut.

I haven't heard much for 2's combat rebalance mod, think I tried it once and didn't like it. Should probably give it another go.

The combat isn't great but I never felt the need to use the mod, except for act 3 when you're completely overpowered even on the hardest difficulties. Did it improve that part of the game?
He probably means the one outside kaer morhen and the one where you have to collect enough shekels to free Jaskier from jail by whatever means you wish.

Dandelion in the english version, forgot about that detail.

The fuck? It's literally just an inferior Left 4 Dead.