Wolfenstien 2 flops

So being a gamer will be looked down upon again?

webm or gtfo

Game devs are so fucking stupid. However this may have been done on purpose. Maybe there's some sort of tax reason to make a flop game, like with movies?

For reals?

hopefully

Where? sorry if I'm being a brainlet, but that wasn't in the video, I believe

Yeh. Less concurrent players than six year old Euro Truck Simulator 2 on release date.

The characters were so annoying. Even normalfags liked the Nazis better then the main cast.

Lol no, it was just for funzies

>Nazis are more human than the (((heroes)))

Which is odd, since the Nazis throw a lot of robots at you.

My first thought was "dont these idiots know it came out the same day as Nintendos biggest release in like 10 years?" but these are games journalists so of course they fucking dont.

Good. Let them kvetch. This just redpills more normalfags.

Doesn't that mean that as a dev you're giving fuel to a racist sub culture, as you're the one making the games? Guess it's time for these guys to leave the industry, eh? :^)

Webm the video, you fuckin' faggot. Also, check the catalog, we already have a thread for this video.

There's a webm here because this thread already exists.

WEW

We can only hope. Maybe we'll get ourselves a nigger killing simulator in the next 10 years.

Yeah, but they probably consider Mario is for babies and outdated in its politics, unlike their special game.

get over it

Game has a worse cutscene-to-gameplay ratio than MGS4, on top of actively going out of its way to insult the target demographic.