Why the fuck was the Terraria thread deleted?

Why the fuck was the Terraria thread deleted?
Assuming Mark doesn't act like a faggot again, this one will be the replacement.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=IS TERRARIA SINGLE PLAYER
lmgtfy.com/?q=TERRARIA GOOD OLD GAMES
lmgtfy.com/?q=TERRARIA LATEST VERSION
gog.com/game/terraria
lmgtfy.com/?q=WHERE TO PIRATE VIDEO GAMES
mega.nz/#!wuJwQBxa!Gsal4VVOJ2VAI9uTA9Rqbyh5FBbGYAl1uZKDGT_G7gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amazing effort.

Why is hardmode so crushing starting off?
There are enemies which do 120+ damage in one hit everywhere.

Actually put in effort and plus last thread was full of wakfu fags due to the unrelated pic in the op.

It's called hardmode, what were you expecting?
It's only crushing if you're in a rush to kill the WoF, which you really shouldn't be.

oh yeah

Is it me or have the NPCs gotten gradually more useless as they're added?
The Party Girl sells maybe two useful items, the Tax Collector gives you so little money it's laughable, Truffle sells one useful item.
I feel like some of these newer guys could be combined into one NPC.

Do you not understand the simple concept of “make a thread with an image related to your topic”? One of your images was not related to the topic. That led to derailment and a shit thread. Learn how this works or go to Reset Era where you belong.

Dubs confirm user's point.

I'm not the OP of the other thread, everybody, including you I assume, was going legit autistic because of a fucking image he used.
Would you tripleniggers leave our threads alone?

Can somebody post the tmodloader mods and progression list from the last thread?

You are autistic

The tmodloader mods were

Thorium Mod

Tremor Mod Remastered

Calamity Mod

Spirit Mod

Eperience and Classes

Recipe Browser

ArchitectNPC

BuilderPlus

JPAN’s Bag of Holding Mod

Player Team and PVP Icons

HERO’S Mod

Progression list
Anything one the same row is of roughly equivelent strength.
Pre-Hardmode

Hardmode

Post-Moon Lord
Note that this portion of the progression is guess work based on boss HP

Just pointing out that it brought out a lot of shitpost of a game unrelated to the thread.

Like did cuckchan pop in?

It was related you retard. 2 threads ago an user made a post commenting how the Dyad wasn't from Wakfu so the next image was a reference to that. Jesus fuck I wish this OP had the same pic just to piss off the same faggots. Mods removed the posts 2 threads ago instead of the entire thread and it was perfectly fine.

This ain't right at all

Thread was beyond salvation.

The server has been broken all night.

lol server ded

Should I bother joining, or is everyone already halfway to beating the game like usual?

Barely any progress made, because nobody has been able to connect for ages.

It looks like alot if us can't even play on the Serb for reasons unknown. So not really.

What the fuck was the point of climbing to the top of the mountain if the only thing I get is a boot to the face, making me climb up again with a broken back?

Server works but you gotta relaunch the client.

nevermind

tbh

the thread is bumplocked and the other thread was locked

oh okay so we're just not allowed to talk about the game anymore because of marks autism.

the thread was bumplocked before I made the other thread because I didn't notice this thread and that thread got locked because of this thread by a different vol. they're not malicious just fucking retarded

I deleted all the mods and servers.dat, what's the IP again?

Found it: 24.180.177.98

sever doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Early Hardmode is the absolutely worst part of the game. It a sort of a scar left over from the original introduction of hardmode (which incidentally was basically a post game mode) and they have never really fixed it despite adding new content and rebalancing the mechs.
The only thing I can say is that if you're having problems then try fishing and use crate potions. You can set up a big pond with NPCs near to stop monster spawns.

It works for me now. Try this:

Step 1: Close Terraria
Step 2: Find the TModLoader folder and delete all the mods and servers.dat file
Step 3: Launch Terraria and connect to 24.180.177.98
Step 4: Redownload all the shit and get errored at recipes
Step 5: Relaunch Terraria and enter the server

Is that seriously the only fix?

The host could try wiping the server. :^)

Does terraria have any lewd mods?

Unless it gets higher res pixels, it shouldn't.

That's Adam right?

Implying what? Would you really jack off to that?

people jack off to starbound user

hot

i once jerked off to Faris from FF5 as a dancer kneeling because it looked like she had a nipple out; this model is at least fully nude

Errors are back again

and it's as high tier as the game its self

I'm sick and tired of it taking a half a fucking hour to initialize shit.
Who programs a mod api like this?

I don't think the mod versions on the server and the mod browser are in sync.
I keep getting errors like that when i try to join without preloading.

That didn't fix jack shit.
Can someone tell OP to reload the server.

same boat

it's a cheap extension to the game

this worked for me but i also had to delete the mods and cache in My Games/Terraria as well as in the actual install folder.

sure alot of what people really wanted didn't happen but to say that hardmode was cheap is being disingenuous considering just how terraria developed over time

Well I managed to log into the server fine. But everything except the spawn area and part of the base is gone.

Forgot pics.

Looks like the map got corrupted something good. cant interact with much either.

I dunno about the chunk missing but those changes to the spawn seem genuine

well the chunk missing is litterally everything from just before the sand arena east and just past the home made lake to the west. and then from the cavern layer down to hell. blocks, background, liquid and items. can't interact with any of the chests either. Well it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Missing chunks also occur when a player is experiencing a lot of lag as well, being unable to interact with chests too. So what we're seeing is inability to communicate with the server for whatever reason, despite being able to join it. So really its just more of the same from last night.

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTH

Yeah that makes sense. I missed the shit show last night. This is really making me want to go and get a proper server set up.

Hey, now it's like the mobile version of Terraria.

Because they kept using dofus pictures for the OP?

someone post the image guides please

>tfw the twins invade for the third time in a row

fuck hardmode, fuck everything about it.

First thread was with a character from the game that looks like a Wakfu character, some people in the thread complained so the OP decided to use an actual Wakfu image in a tongue-in-cheek fashion in the second thread which sent Wakfags into an autism fit.

You deserved it.

At least put a fucking title and maybe even a pic related to terraria

Something like that happened to me awhile ago, it fucking sucked.
See if you can find the level's seed, then recreate it and copy the parts that art missing from Tedit and paste them into your world.

The "Invalid operation at this state" error must be caused by the hero's mod.

That’s exactly what happened, user.

HERO AN HERO

REMOVE

Also, I can barely even connect to the server now.

well shit.

nevermind, now i get an invalid operation error which i have never had before.

did i mention REMOVE HERO'S MOD

Very fitting name.

Is Terraria an online-only game? I want to try it via pirate, but it looks like there's no decent way. And weren't there monstergirl mods? I remember seeing onea few years ago, but it disappeared.

lurk 50 years before posting.

Do we really need Hero's mod?
It's not like we're doing anything with it.

it looks like it's just creative tools

yeah, doesn't seem to be something we need.

It's admin tools, shit like spawning items/enemies, forcing time/events and managing players.

well that depends we've gotten afew items problems and fixing them the normal way is a very long process depending on the item on hand

could try turning it off for awhile and seeing what difference that makes. on a new map with our old one backed up of course

But do we really need that?
You can simply use world backups and the simple built in mod tools for most things.

No.
Learn how to pirate games already.
I don't remember any.

Well shit, maybe I should have trusted my gut instinct and researched the subject more instead of throwing it out as a possibility last thread. Could have had this whole thing fixed for today's session.

forcing time is a server default I think, and spawning items/forcing events could be done through shitty alternatives that don't fuck everything up when they're used.

share threads usually has someone who can pull through, if you have absolutely no ability to solve your own problems.

Serverfag here, didn't realize another thread was made. I'm going to sleep now, but I'll disable HERO'S mod when I relaunch the server in the morning thanks for helping me figure this out.

For those curious about the servers progress,
Pre-Hardmode

Hardmode

Post-Moon Lord
Note that this portion of the progression is guess work based on boss HP

I too was once this newfag, but at least I knew to LURK MOAR.

I'll spoonfeed you this once you little failed turdnugget, so be a good shitlord and sit on the toilet you came from.

1: If you aren't sure if a game's MP-only or not FUCKING GOOGLE IT
lmgtfy.com/?q=IS TERRARIA SINGLE PLAYER

2: If you're pirating, check if a game is on GOOD OLD GAMES (known as GOG)
lmgtfy.com/?q=TERRARIA GOOD OLD GAMES

3: If your game has a GOG release, just get the latest version you fucking sperglord. Which one's the latest, you ask?
lmgtfy.com/?q=TERRARIA LATEST VERSION

So you want to get Terraria 1.3.5.3, GOG release. Where can you get that?

Either go fucking buy it because it's a good game: gog.com/game/terraria

Or go pirate it you fucking buttmonkey. If you don't know where to pirate it:
lmgtfy.com/?q=WHERE TO PIRATE VIDEO GAMES

Okay server should be up now.
Mow without HERO'S mod!

Server is working again. Hero's mod is gone. It was the issue after all.

for shame, user.

Despite being a google proxy, that shit gives wildly shallower results. Just use google with your own proxy.

RIP server

what happened?

server is alive fuck you talking about

Expert mode is fucking infuriating.

sage

go back to 4chan

Well fuck me, I guess I'm going back in. I'm gonna download tModLoader and the mods listed in the thread. Wish me luck, niggers.

just need tmodloader and then connect to the server where those mods will download, may crash at the end of it but reconnecting works

Ah, so kinda like Source games but with a ctd at the end. Well, thanks for the tip, gonna try to connect now. I read the thread and I think 24.180.177.98 is the correct IP.

HERE WE GO

Wait, now you level up up terraria?

Speaking of which, what happened with terraria otherworld and terraria 2?

It's a mod

Redigit just went to the store to go buy a pack of smokes. Don't worry he'll be back soon. Somewhere along the way the otherworld dev got shitcanned and relogic decided to get some beer on the way back i guess.

Shit balance.

Kek, underrated.

what even the fuck happened?

someone say when it's back up please

It's up.
I removed Jpan's bag of holding and Architect NPC mod as noone was using them and reducing the mod load might help.

what do they even do?

anyone else getting hung up on this?

yes

It was working for a moment. The crashes started when I removed HERO'S mod and keep getting more and more frequent. I'm reimplementing HERO's mod as a test. I'll probably relaunch the server without it in a bit, please bear with me.

fucking REMOVE cancer tbh

It was worse when we had HERO's mod.
Instead of getting frequent crashes, we couldn't connect at all.

That only occurs when you don't log out before exiting as far as I am aware.

yeah but you can't quite log out when you drop connection or the server crashes like

The last server lasted all of 3 minutes If we can't play either way I'd like to at least know why.

This was an attempt we tried at one point but it wasn't true. I never got invalid operation except the time I did log off and a lot of people got invalid operation before they ever got on the server at all.

I think that one (or more) of the mods is causing an error or invalid operation and without HERO'S mod catching it the problem is compounding and getting worse and worse.

That doesn't make a bit of sense

maybe there's some conflict

Alright sever says 3 people other than me tried to access the server and none got through, was it invalid op?

I think the mods ARE the problem. There may be a compatibility issue between them, or something.

I was wrong people are on the server.

I've manged to join, I'm not sure for how long.

According to the server logs one person failed to join.

loads of lag from that dropped cellphone

stop doing things

Oh shit, something happened

Server is dead.
A bunch of event messages showed up and it crashed.

ribs, I suggest we go no further until shit is figured out, there's obviously some kinda conflict and it's got to do with hardcore modo

No it started happening pre wall.

Anyone getting invalid op?

Experience and classes source code
bitbucket.org/SaerusTierialis/terraria_experienceandclasses/src

Invalid operation at this state.
Seems hero's mod is still doing it's thing.

Shit

how fugged are we?

INVALID OPERATION!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nevermind it works now what

I just reset the server for you though.

Everyone in?

what even is issue

mega.nz/fm/Ef4kRCYA
World file

I think it's experience and classes fucking us over not just saint but all tier three tokens.

that isn't a public link

I think it's just host having a shitty server computer tbh

mega.nz/#!wuJwQBxa!Gsal4VVOJ2VAI9uTA9Rqbyh5FBbGYAl1uZKDGT_G7gI

Not to be "THAT GUY" but isn't Terraria one of the few devs worth supporting? Or did they go SJW cuck recently or something like that?

It's the .wld of the server world, not the game.

ya'know when I hosted, it seems like there was a limit of the number of players my server could handle without it lagging like shit

Guess the server is dead now.

that's not what he was implying

It seems like everything just fell apart in this thread.