Phone game general

What are you playing? Are there any games that Holla Forums plays together?
Why does every single multiplayer game requires jewgle services?

Chaos Rings 3, doing a boxless playthrough.

fire emblem heroes is ok if u dont spend money on it and ignore trying to get unnecessary digital possessions

I don't have unlimited data so playing phone games is a terrible idea for me. If I was at a place with wi-fi, it would most likely be my home and at that point I have access to much better games. I would rather read manga, comic books, or books on my phone than play games. And if I really did want to play outside, I would bring my Vita.

UnNethack is the only game I play on my phone

lol

STOP PLAYING ONLINE ONLY GAMES YOU STUPID FUCKS

Cancer

what is satania carrying under her kimono?

kill yourself

Are we being raided?

The only good phone game is Snake on these old nokia phones tbh

Admittedly, Kairosoft was decent..then it went microtransaction, cause everyone kept pirating their shit.

most likely the same >>>/cuckchan/ fag trying to derail every thread by shitposting until their ban expires so they can go back like the beaten housewife they are because they are too stupid to know how to circumvent the ban

All the offline ones I've played I got bored of easily. I would rather play my Vita.

Hopes and dreams

This will be a shitposting thread.
Anyways the only games i play on my phone are emulated GBA games, which actually work quite well and feel as close to the original hardware as you're going to get without a purchase. You should do the same OP.

shaking
my
fucking
head
to
be
honest
with
you
man
of
the
family

What are some good phone VNs/h-games? Any fairy/inchling ones? I feel like those would be appropriate given the size of a phone.

My dubs

Choice of the Dragon is pretty fun, if you like text based adventures

Get on my level.

Excellent taste.

Shit thread
check em

Are there any phone games that aren't microtransaction riddled shit?
I've got a few of the older Karisoft games and some emulators, but there has to be something unique and not garbage.

Any fun offline strategy games?
I don't mind if it can be played online, as long as it's fun, or if it's paid, as long as there's an apk.

That's a phone game? I remember playing it on pc.

Only you've got a proper keyboard on your phone and not a tactile one.

There's only a handful of good mobile games.
Hitman Go
Devil's Attorney
Emulators I guess
Jojo Diamond Records if you like repetitive gacha shit
All I've got to be honest

i feel sorry for normalfags. i dont even care that you want to play shitty casual games, i do too sometimes. my problem is smartphone ownership to begin with. just so sad to imagine wageslaving and texting retards even more braindead than yourself to set up a hang out to discuss game of thrones and sportsball and hook up with chicks or whatever faggot retard shit you do.
"no way dude, my normalfag friends are cool, we play DnD"
don't kid yourself, you and i both know no one takes it seriously and you all play it for the status it holds and not because you want to role-play.
i wish normalfags would just fucking die.
i guess you will fucking die when you go to prison cause you get caught with weed while hanging out with your degenerate retard normalfaggots, or maybe a prolonged death involving marriage leading into alimony and child support making you homeless is more up your alley.
you'll all die of normalfaggotry
that makes me a little happy

Implosion - Never Lose Hope is a okay hack and slash. Costs 9.99 for the full game with a trial. 7 Mages is a old school styled dungeon crawler and it's okay, I haven't played it too much. If you want no bullshit games Crescent Moon Games makes a lot of different stuff and most of it is paid. They made a low poly styled No Man's Sky styled game recently but it's Applel only right now, I think.

It's funny how delusional you faggots are. If anyone should kill themselves it's you.

pick one

boats

reasons to own phone:
wageslaving (normalfag)
the college jew (normalfag)
hang out with normalfags
that's it, those are the three reasons.

bump

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/neoGAF/
>>>/resetera/
>>>/reddit/