youtube.com/watch?v=MjyEitOYX7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ymv7GQR6jqc
youtube.com/watch?v=_93eAttpL2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdw5VeDj8ik
youtu.be/-bfTLrvpBgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark's asleep.

Halloween theme never ever

I kind of wish we could get something like the 8ch birthday cake thing, but with a jack-o-lantern that could be clicked to play music from horror games for Holla Forums's Halloween.

Nigger it's like 6am here in NA, the cake jew is alseep or just waking up.

lmao look at this nerd ass halloweenie coward. cum get your calcium.

Fantastic taste user.

fuck yeah time for spoopy castlevania themes

Mark is currently in a cake-induced diabetic coma.

I think there'll be a spookyween gamenight tonight as well. Dunno what exactly.

post spooky music assholes

Isn't it 6 AM in Jew York? He's probably asleep.

Friend of mine has a habit of bringing his laptop outside to play Castlevania music off of for what trick or treaters there are around (and from what I've seen there's not a lot left in his neighborhood in the age range for trick or treating anymore).

Think right now they're about three hours ahead of where I am (I say "about" because my state doesn't waste everyone's time with DST; half the year it's a two hour difference between here and EST, other half it's three), so I'd wager it's getting close to eight or so there. Unless DST already changed, in which case I'd guess it's close to seven now.

Yup, it is about 8 minutes to 8 am for EST.

I just emailed CM a song list and a Jack O' Lantern to use.

I don't play many spooky games, so give me some requests.

Also if he didn't kill himself like he said he would I hope he didn't, I'd like to ask tetradev for the CSS.

It would probably tank performance too much, much like moderating anything

I'm waiting for CM to fix the memory leak, once that's fixed I'll do a trial for two days of either 350 or 400. The number is undecided.

Requests for games to play or more music to add?

it too scarey pls no ;-;

more music too add, but some games as well.

I need spooky tunes tho

Jesus, I knew you were a fucking pleb but come on. Luigi's Mansion doesnt count

I know, that's why I said I don't play many spooky games. Perhaps I should add a Castlevania song tho.

Assuming you haven't played Eternal Darkness, give that a go sometime. As for music, you might want to add Graveyard Moon or Castle of a Silence from >>13705152 if you're open to spooky music from non outright horror games (those are from Shadow Hearts). Also got to have some Castlevania music.

Also by spooky, I specifically mean horror games. Not action games with a spooky atmosphere like Devil May Cry or Castlevania.

added

I bet you havent even played STALKER because you're such a bitch.

r-rude

I've played a bit of Vanilla

Requesting Number World from Yume Nikki. Also consider some save room music from Resident Evil games.

This one is actually called "Stalk & Roll" unlike what youtube says

Better have been SoC.

The resident evil safehouse theme is a given.
Embed related also works for the creepy factor. And of course there are VTM:B osts you could add.

Everyone in this fucking thread is absolutely G A Y. This is the ONLY song that SHOULD ALWAYS BE PLAYED DURING HALLOWEEN ON Holla Forums.

PROVE ME WRONG COCKSWABS

> Pumpkin Hill youtube.com/watch?v=xYCNQVIA-xg
> Run Run Rottytops from Shantae & The Pirates Curse (youtube.com/watch?v=z2lZKFq-c4g)
> The Phantom Express from Cuphead (youtube.com/watch?v=5y1lp540t_c)
> Castlevania - Vampire Killer (youtube.com/watch?v=LI5w5vJvoIg) there's a million versions of this. Maybe Dracula's boss theme Dance of Illusions. (youtube.com/watch?v=_PPEZxVEgjk)
> Luigi's Mansion theme (youtube.com/watch?v=NdlErWd_Dpg) there are versions with him humming or whistling.
> Mario Odyssey probably has a spooky level (youtube.com/watch?v=W90NfPMQAy8 seems to fit)
> The Haunted Chataeu in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (youtube.com/watch?v=2O7MmZ8geMw). Don't want to do too much Pokemon stuff tho (what with Lavender Town, maybe even the Pokemon Tower). Team Skull is Halloween related due to the skull motif
Some of the Undertale boss music fits, due to it being spiders or skeletons. And it sounds good. But fuck Undertale fans.
Only other non-vidya thing that's Halloween related would maybe be "Terror Time" from that one Scooby Doo movie, but it's hardly as well known as Spooky Scary Skeletons.

Also, look for normal/extended versions and make a judgement call.
Will it still be random music we can stop/start like with the birthday cake, or will we have more control (pause, chose a track, etc)?

New song list

Should I get rid of the Ghosts n Goblins song?

It was, I think.

I'll check in a bit

Shit those are some good choices, I should have thought of those.

Can you add embed related?
I can convert it to .mp3 if you need.

Forgot your trip Mark.
I listened to it and liked it. There are many other version, so it depends if others want another version (like he MvC3 one).

Holla Forums got theirs

Thanks man

I don't feel like tripping dawg,

I'd like to keep it if possible.

Sure, but I'm gonna max it at 25-30 songs. and then email CM again and tell him to use the new playlist instead

Those better all be the RE:Director's cut butt trumpets with different filenames

keep the song that is.

user, I think you may have screenshot some CP near the top there.

Oh sure, that's not gonna make shit hard to see.
I don't mind the screen being black with yellow/orange text- but keep fancy stuff out of the way like with /tg/ having a Chaos god in the corner.

And while I'm at it, don't do animated snow at Christmas- shit slows down shit-tier toaster users.

Should we make a poal/quicksurvey to vote and keep the top 25?

Ghosts & Goblin theme if you want to weigh in on keeping it.

and mobile browsers too, i even think there is a bitcoin miner in the background, how can a website so simple stall anything made in the current year

I'm gonna put on the Dark theme when CM is done.

Nah, I think I have a good selection.

I'm gonna add one more song and be done with it.

Although I'm goona replace senfeld doom with toot doom

final tracklist

Killing Floor - Dirge Disunion 2: youtube.com/watch?v=MjyEitOYX7o
Metroid Prime - Phazon Mines: youtube.com/watch?v=ymv7GQR6jqc
Metroid Prime 2: Dark Torvus Bog: youtube.com/watch?v=_93eAttpL2o
Donkey Kong 64 - Creepy Castle: youtube.com/watch?v=Kdw5VeDj8ik

fug

fuck, I already sent the email.

Sorry user.

Vanilla is absolutely fine on 1.006, fuck your patch nigga

Alright, I'm gonna bumplock this thread since we got the playlist done. Also Would you guys prefer the Dark theme or the Tomorrow theme for Halloween.

And fittingly, Holla Forums itself is dead.

I hope you also realize 1.0006 was just multiplayer shit.

No, i like to modify the jump a bit so i can jump on vehicles when i have like 20 dogs chasing me, like i'd do in real life, maybe 1.006 fixed buggy shit, but ZRP still is super useful, like for adding the repair option to your weapons.

God damn it

DSP?

Casual
Bet you got the files from Reddit as well.

Not an argument. I bet you play VTMB unpatched as well

This. It should have been a fucking obligatory inclusion. The main character is a fucking skeleton

ACCEPT THIS TRACK, YOU CAKEKIKE

Never got a responce, CM may be sleeping.

fuck

Halloween is over. No spooks allowed.

quick, add more tracks.

The Philippines are 12 hours behind EST.
Add more tracks in the mean time.
We'll get something by tonight.

kike confirmed britcuck

They're ahead, not behind.

MARK
There's too many 8-bit castlevania shit in this thing, I've played it and only got those for the last 4 themes of it
They're good and all but they're not even spoopy.
Add embed related to playlist please, or this one if that one isn't spoopy enough.
youtu.be/-bfTLrvpBgI

FINALLY! IT SURE TOOK LONG ENOUGH!

Back to the frontpage you freaking piece of shit.

Junji Ito dump when?