4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite spoopy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtu.be/al1BNB8bKaE
focusattack.com/brook-super-converter-xbox360-to-playstation-4-usb-adapter/
focusattack.com/brook-universal-fighting-board/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Resident Evil.

I dont play many horror games so silent hill 1. System shock 2 is too actioney to be horror.

Double shift. Played Odyssey the rest of my day. Figure that I preordered a year and a half ago finally came.

Don't play too many horror games tbh.

Happy Halloween everyone, Ritsu here

Gonna watch some spoopy stuff tonight and drink. Also getting pizza and pie. Going to be pretty comfy.

where magazine user at

My favorite day of the year. I'm going to hand out a lot of free candy tonight and hand out with my friends playing /fightan/.

I'm not gonna watch too many scary shit, just some stuff that won't legit scare me.

Odyssey?

How goes user

Hows odyssey?

Whats up fam

What is your costume gonna be user?

alone in the dark unless like Myst counts?

As per usual, just trying to find a reason to not blow my brains out.
Don't play horror games, they always seem to go for the cheap scares/startles.

Really liked Silent Hill and Resident Evil as a lad. Also Haunting Starring Polterguy was fun. These days probably S.T.A.L.K.E.R. though. Atmospheric walking simulators like Outlast are shit.

Mario Odyssey.

Great. Just got to New Donk. This was worth the year of hype.

I'm not sure what I'm going to end up watching honestly. Me and one of my buds are gonna watch stuff on cytube together so whatever we can find.

How goes anons

Silent hill is pretty comfy
What'd you do today user

Trying to play castlevania dracula x 1cc. Tat game is fucking brutal but i can atleast get to the level 3 boss without dying now.

Integuments: Shadow Of Shrek

I don't play many scary games, but Blood is pretty fun. It needs a solid rerelease to iron out some of the compatibility issues and stuff.
Anyway, I haven't stopped by for quite a while. I think it was the middle of summer last time. I guess I'm seeing somebody now, sort of. It's uncomfortable for me because I feel like I'm cheating on my wife. We're going to lunch later and then I'm going to hand out homemade cookies for Halloween while I maybe watch some cheapo horror movies I bought. I'm not really savvy to what you are and are not supposed to do on a date nowadays, though. If it's sort of casual still is it okay to still wear my ring? I feel wrong without it on.

The fuck is new donk

I quit on the first level because I fucking hate castlevanias stairs

How goes user

I don't dress up anymore unless I'm in a haunted house and I haven't helped build one of those in about a decade now. We used to put on the best ones though, I really miss it.

I'd dress up as one of my mains but all I main is cute girls and I'm not a faggot. I don't want to spend all night explaining why I dress up as a loli (I main Platinum the Trinity)

Any recommendations for onaholes?

fine ritsu everything….is fine

The city world in the game.

Oh sorry, my bad I'm dumb.

Maybe I could join if you invite me.

On topic, Metro 2033 has some spoopy as fuck moments.

you're not magazine user
don't lie to me, user

I love that game. I know the guy who made BloodCM is working on a better sourceport now, but I'm uneasy about buying a game just so I can play a version of it someone else made for free. It looks like his new version does need the original game, though.

Dracula x does stairs way better since you can jump onto them by holding up. Its so much more forgiving than the other when it comes to stairs.
While we're on the topic of CV, fuck castlevania chronicles level 3. Seriously how do the devs expect you to do that shit.

Wife as in waifu? Or 3dpd?

Whats the point

Depends on what you are looking for. I really like the toysheart brand though

Do anything today?

Odyssey is like 3d and shit right?

I've considered inviting people. We'll see

Don't really like horror games, but of the ones I've played, probably dying light, I guess. It can get real spoopy when things are just right, and my friend seemed real spooked by it once.

Also, I hate every waking minute of dealing with my boss and I hope the business fuckin' fails.

Wife as in "I was married for two years".

I'm okay. Been playing men of war with a friend lately. How are you doing Ritsu?

nothing of consequence

Did that get finished? I haven't heard anything about it in forever.

3D yes. Shit no.

Hey guys.
I spent most of my day buying fast food for family that refuses to pay me back, got dragged out of bed by my sister who wanted to go shopping, and she starts screeching and ripping off the bedsheets if she doesn't get her way, and I don't have a halloween costume for work tomorrow. My final plan is to just put on a white shirt and some fake glasses and go as a nerd or some shit like that, but I don't think I have any fake glasses anywhere.

Basically. I don't remember if it had the expansion content or not but I played through it last year.

Yeah I knew about the holding up thing, still pissed me off. Maybe cause I'm on keyboard instead of controller

Whats your bosses problem?

How'd you meet your friend?
I'm good. Parents are gone til sunday so I've been walking round the house naked and blasting weeb music all day.

Eat anything today?

Do you think I should get a switch or a ps4?

We're training for Evo next year. I have 10 people coming over every Saturday now to play /fightan/. 2 of them placed in top 8 last time we attended a local tournament. I've taken up the role as coach, none of them can beat me (yet) but everyone is improving.

Plus I promised anyone that came over supper and free booze/drugs tonight. I like getting trashed with my friends. Halloween is just an excuse. I used to throw large parties every year on Halloween on my property but I got sick of doing all that work and having people I didn't know show up and ruin it. I called it quits last year when I walked into a gun fight in my backyard and had to fire a warning shot into the air to break it up.

Shit that sounds alright. I'll check it out later

aww mayne, if it's over it's over. you're obviously still attached if you're attached to the ring but at some point you gotta take it off man especially if you think you wanna be with this other chick for reals man

Switch.

Dispicable

There is the problem. Get a DS4. Its perfect for platformers.

Get some blue body paint and go as demi fiend

stop being a faggot, user

pork chop and asparagus

keyboards are fine for 2d gotta git gud

See if you can get some nametags and just put some other dudes name on it. Easy costume.

I remember you telling that story about the gun fight.
What fighting game you playing?

Why though

I'm too lazy to hook up my ps3 controller to my craptop

It's not perfect but it's definitely a good time.

Yeah, I keep getting told that I need to move on but it's hard. I know nobody's gonna think less of me for it. We never had kids and it's her sister who set me up with this girl. I just feel naked without the ring on.

It's not literal cheating, just in my mind. She died in 2010. Makes it feel even worse.

Keyboards are awful for platformers. I cant stand them.

Ps3 controllers have awful spongy dpads. I hate them DS4's have much better dpads.

Better yet, get a bunch of them with random names on them and go as an Identity thief.

A bit of everything. The main one is BlazBlue:CF as of late. We rotate a bit of everything in though. Most popular ones are
We'll play anything and everything though.

I think he's actually, legitimately retarded. Shit like gems is spelled jems, straps are strapes, he repeats things 5 times in a row as if to try and follow his own train of thought, speaks extremely slow, seems oblivious to social queues and is completely unaware of viewpoints other than his own. Very uncooperative person, changes his mind constantly, micro-manages me, manages to chase customers away when he actually gets on the floor and doesn't let us do our jobs, makes me do tasks only to make me reverse the process and do what I had already originally done after I've moved everything after seeing I had already made things all proper.

I'm holding out for the reference but if I don't get that from the manager then whatever. I don't care, I just want out.

Ah. Thats sad. Well, i just hope you can find someone to be happy with.

Great to play in public, Odyssey, BotW, MK8D, Puyo Puyo Tetris, other shit.

Did you see someone about that?

I thought so for awhile to but when I beat shit like cave story, am2r, and kid chameleon on keyboard it's just like anything else you just have to get used to it.

Gross

Might get a ds4 for xmas then

Should probably focus on one to git gud at

When and why was he writing the word jem?

Only game I really really want is botw.

Sounds like fun. I met him by going outside.

I ended up buying BB:CF today only to learn that The game has issues running on my craptop, and the game got a lot less interesting once I actually started playing it. I ended up refunding it and got Rev 2 instead, and then I remembered that my craptop has an issue where for some reason at random points while playing (usually on certain stages) the fps drops from 60 to 40 and it doesn't go away unless I reboot the game.

We sell quartz rocks.

Is he the guy you were talking about a couple days ago? He sounds like a legit autist, not a a standard Holla Forums autist.

I cant after using conrollers for so long.

Either that or a good genesis controller with an adapter. I love their dpads.

oh fug sorry fam. I can't really give you any advice I don't think that's something you just have to come to terms with on your own ya know and you may never. Not to get you down or anything but you probably know better than anyone already.

Do whatever you want. I don't even have a PS4 yet.

Happy Halloween
I've been playing a lot of The Forest. It's a decent survival horror, though it does have its flaws.

Yes. He is that guy.

We do, the play sessions are just so long that we have to rotate games to keep it fresh. Plus our local scene only has so many people playing anime games. We like to mix in some doujin stuff to keep it interesting and we have a custom MUGEN build that we put on for shits and giggles.

As far as tournaments go we focus on;

How did he even gain that position anyway?

Didn't they give that an ending recently? Some shit about stealing kids or whatever?

There was therapy for a while but it wasn't helping much. I mostly just use tv shows and stuff to not think about it.

This girl seems nice so far. She's willing to have lunch with me after I ignored her calls for 2 days.

I've heard it all. The fact is most of it means nothing to me because I don't have a real support network in my life to lean on. Just her sister who I'm friends with. She's got her own life and I'm not gonna constantly impose on her.

Where at?

Do you work at a hippie store?

My mum bought me a genesis today actually

How goes user

That's a bug in GG:Rev2, happens on my desktop as well (i7/GTX980). You can do some stuff to make BB:CF run better. Pirate it and try again.

He worked thirty five years as a carpenter and then bought a disheveled building. The only reason the thing is afloat is because he's got the best manager on the planet, I guess.

Go for it. If it doesnt work out then oh well, you tried.

Any good games for it?

The rides starting back up again.

Unironically can't play spoopy games because I'm a giant fucking baby.

nigger

I wish my RL friends were into fightan

At least he worked for ir.

I've played a bit of mugen just because I could put k-on characters in it.

Dunno. She just called and asked if I would want a genesis for xmas cause she found one. Probably grabbed whatever they had at the yard sale

I'm looking for something really durable. I'll check out Toysheart.

Yeah. We already had sex, there's not much she can do other than just break it off because of the baggage. It's an excuse to actually go out for once, at any rate. I hear a place I like was bought back by the original owner and their food is actually good again for the first time in years. Looking forward to trying it tomorrow.

That's the first time I've heard of this. Is there more info about it, and is Arcsys working to patch it?

I just picked up a genesis on saturday no cords tho and i cant wait to play it. I got a really nice controller with it that even has shoulder buttons.

Good luck

Yeah I did that for years. Buried myself in vidya to try and distract myself from the pain. It works, but eventually you have to face it, because it doesn't ever go away.
Sounds like you weren't ready to let go yet. It took me years before I was finally ready to talk to someone about all my shit. Its up to you when you are ready to face it though. I wish you the best user.

It's a secondhand furniture-knicknack novelty store with just about everything under the sun.

I mean this is only my fourth job above the age of 16, and every boss except one has been an unbearable prick. I would say it's me but my coworkers talk the most shit about someone I've ever seen in my life, even more than I do, so I'm not sure what the fuck is happening. I might just have shitty luck.

I'm a religious person so my advice would is that she doesn't want you to be sad, but I'm sure you heard this a million times.

What

You should make up with your friend user. I'd be pretty down without my bff.

They released a toy called hospitality something. I've used that toy almost every day for a year and you can't even tell. My other toys got wear and tear within a month, this things indestructible. Super soft too.

I've never played genesis before so

Ohhh sounds comfy. Besides the retard boss

Yeah, they finally finished up the story bits. I haven't done the ending yet, but it's supposed to tell you what happened to your kid and how the cannibals became a thing. They still haven't changed the gameplay flaws like cannibals being waaay too damn easy to fight, and their AI being a bit subpar.

I'm doing great, I can't decide whether I want to dress like a sailor or a slav while I'm inevitably handing out candy to kiddos today. I guess whichever accent is more fun to do.

This is not helping my anxiety about getting a job in the future. What is up with all bosses being assholes

Believe or not Resident evil still spoops me to this very day.

How goes user

Anons, can you give me good halloween movies and games. I've been watching and playing spoopy stuff the past few days but I wanna be fully immersed. I even got a pumpkin latte, pumpkin cake, and some halloween strudels to get into the mood

Haunting grounds. Or, fallouts lovecraft quests
Can never have enough lovecraft

user, but why?

Just get a /cuteboy/ over in /cuteboy/s. Most of them are commies, so so long as you can support em you can probably use their hole all you want.

Just get a white shirt, mousse up your hair, get some tight jeans, get a cigarette pack and roll it up in your shirt sleeve, and go as a greaser.

Ah right, yeah I remember hearing something about the ending. The lack of work on the gameplay is par for the course with those EA games.

Its a pretty good system with a very underused soundchip. The only good soundtracks come from time trax and thunder force. It reminds me of the pc98's soundchip.

Yeah, it's all that sort of stuff. It doesn't really help me. I've got my escapism and the occasional visit with her sister to socialize and stuff. I guess work too but I always take my annual time off in October so I'm off right now. October is literally the perfect time to use up vacation days.

It's not so bad, and there are high points, but if you get a good boss and even bad-ish people you'll be solid if the work's honest and you work hard.
The worst they can do is fire you, so work as much as you can take or until they believe "they can find better."

It's too late, the damage is done after it went from me being mad about something to just borderline personally attacking him. At least that's what I can piece together from the few memories I have of the night. I'm just a shitty person and deserve to live the life of someone who is shitty.

*Test*

Well im going into a trade job so maybe it wont be too bad.

I'm not autistic enough to know about soundchips

Give it another day or two. Then add him again and just be like "brah, duderino, m8 I was drunk, I'm sorey"

Laundry mode.

I don't think they're going to patch it. Lots of people complain about it in the /fightan/ thread. The only fix seems to be re-loading the game for now.

Ours contains over 100 Waifus.

I slowly got most of these people in through attrition. The trick is luring them over with pizza, teaching them the basics, and making sure you have a few folks near each others skill level. Out of the 10 I have coming over only a few can enter a tournament and hope to win one round. The others will get there in a year or two. It's a process. You have to take an active role as coach and do all the work to build your local scene. I have to remind myself of these things every week because sometimes it feels like they're just coming over to eat free pizza, hog my games, and stink up my house with the pot smoking. I'd be lying if I said I looked forward to it every weekend. Sometimes I don't want to get up and set everything up for them but I try to remind myself that if I stop they'll eventually stop coming. We started out with 3 guys and we've managed to bring it up to 10 active players with more people hearing about it all of the time. I recently had to move it from inside my house to a barn on my property because so many people are showing up and I needed the room for extra set-ups to play on. I've dumped about $3k in this just this year no including what I've spent in food and booze.

Just know that people were really lazy when developinf soundtracks for genesis games.

Ah well, I hope you'll be fine.

What did you get banned for user?

Why

Oohhhh I bet that'd be fun

I'm going deaf anyway

Young Proprietress's Hospitality?

I don't like horror games.

Yeah thats the one. They made a sister toy called the something bus guide I think. Looked interesting too. Some super strong material.

How goes user

Tbh i like games soundtracks more than the games in some cases. i have 30 gigs of game soundtrackshelp

I've made it this long, I'm sure I'll be fine.

Anyone know what I should get for my birthday tomorrow?

Fuck all of you. No wonder why everyone wants this thread banned off Holla Forums. I can't wait until mark BANS THIS THREAD!

Well, fuck. I guess I can just buy BB:CF again tomorrow when I get my money back, since it's still on sale. Maybe I'll finally buy my first fightstick with my next paycheck as well. I was initially planning to get it to prepare myself for CTB. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why my opinion on the game did a complete 180 once I started playing.

it's comfy sometimes, and other times it makes me want to kill myself.

I don't think EA did The Forest. The devs are just a bunch of lazy Canadians. They're called Endnight Games, and their game has been in early access for several years now I think.

Had dead batteries in my powerhouse. Couldn't do laundry when I got home because the power was all fucky

Look inside your heart and ask for your waifu to be real

Delet this

Game music is always comfy. Gonna listen to some of my favorite ones now

A life

How goes user

Retail can do that to you

DO IT

also you're forgetting that this thread is like a slow motion movie. but you're watching it ahead of time.

I figured you'd be the type to air dry it and shit

im still conflicted on the doki doki literature club ost.i really like it but it makes me wanna cry and vomit when i listen to it

It's too late! I'm reporting ALL OF YOU for avatarfagging!

Get yourself something you love. I like Pizza, vidya and lewds, and usually treat myself to some vidya and snacks after getting a paycheck.

I was worried that Parasoul looked like she had a manface in that pic. Decent Parasoul stuff it's easy to come by either.

Chill nig, what kind of horror movies do you like? Monsters, slashers, psych

A man can dream

I don't think I've even posted a picture in the thread besides the screeching child.

I thought you committed suicide tbh

I'm the guy from yesterday who mentioned the halloween video game party. I started to get sleepy around 1 PM, so I had a rest for a couple hours. When I woke up my body was too tired to get me out of bed so I ended up just staying in bed and skipping the event. It sucks balls, but my problem with having a consistent sleep schedule has been negatively affecting my QoL since I was a kid so I'm used to it.

BB:CF is worth learning just because crosstag battle is coming out soon. If you want GG:Rev2 your best bet is getting it on console. As for the arcade stick there are good deals on older ones now, pair it with a brooks converter and you have yourself a cheap tournament legal stick for next to nothing. I recommend a Q4raf. If you want something that works for the new consoles out of the box the Hori RAP4 is a good choice. My friend has one and he likes it, although I swapped the stock stick for a Sanwa for him.

I have a UFB PCB in my Q4, works with everything I need it for.

Not with the soon to be snow and wind that stole my flag.

That's VNs for you. There's a guy innathread where if you play the first note from the katawa shoujo opening he'll break apart inside.

What animu is this from anyway? Could use some cute 2d.

youtu.be/al1BNB8bKaE

what trade my dude?
i'm in school for welding
but i want to be a pipefitter
but i have to stop smoking weed and wait a year in order to apply because they do hair drug tests because they're faggots

Event Horizon is a spoopy sci fi movie, though it isn't exactly Halloween. The only scary movies I'm willing to watch are sci fi horror.

Forgot picture.

you know what you did

dang I'd feel like shit taking advantage like that. sounds dope though tbh

Ahhh that sucks user
You can always have your own party at home and get drunk playing comfy horror games

Did you shoot the wind?

Uhhh its from stupid one with the girls on the island who can turn into weapons, gimme a min

Im going into welding too. I think i wanna specialize in enclose space welding.
>weed
you brought that upon yourself

Its the same with kimi no kioku and never more from persona 3 and 4.

Jesus christ, end my life.
Anyway, why are you smoking weed in the first place? Drugs are a meme. So is alcohol.

Can't be mad at the wind. It comes and goes, probably my fault for not bringing the flags in earlier.

I was thinking of getting either a Qanba Drone or a Carbon for my first stick. Are they any good?
**I remember seeing a PS3 with all the hookups and 1 controller for $70 at the same place I got a PS2 for $40. I'm thinking of getting it next time they have a sale, but I'll have to find room for it among 4 other consoles.

I know nothing

I like it, its ambient

Valkyrie drive mermaid

=^╚

Its definitely very good music but the context its played in makes me wanna curl up and die.

(((checked)))

What kind of flags anyway

Why?

what did he mean by this

I don't wanna drink booze or play horror games, but I might get a caffeine high and play Doom 2.

Thanks it looks pretty cute.

Probably decent to learn on but you'll end up dumping money it to them for Sanwa parts at some point. Best to just spend a few dollars more and get something with sanwa/semitsu parts right off. I suggest getting an old TE2 if you're on a budget and pairing it with one of these; focusattack.com/brook-super-converter-xbox360-to-playstation-4-usb-adapter/

Massive spoilers for doki doki
its the music that plays when you discover sayori's hung body

good choice my dude. welding makes good money.
and you're not wrong

i started years ago and have had a hard time stopping
it's bad i know
but it's a great way to socially bond and spend time with friends and family
it would be easier to quit if most of my friends and some family members i enjoy spending time with didn't smoke too

Its got a lot of yuri so thats nice

I've been making super strong tea and freezing it for the best caffeine rush lately. Drank so much today

F

Alright, thanks for the help.

Don Cossack, Rhodesia, Rising sun. The latter went off looking for the sun it seems.

No problem user, enjoy onaholin. Literally the best money a man can ever spend.

Who is don cossack?

i just want something cute and the girl in the hat is cute

The only problem is that im getting an associates degree in it in a cali college and one of the classes they wanna make me take is "diversity studies". Help.

Its very rare to make me feel sadness, fear, and goosebumps all at once.

I haven't watched anime in months, need some SoL in my life myself

A game hasn't made me feel those in a long time sadly

I remember seeing someone selling a KI fightstick that had TE2 on it going for $150. would that be worth my money? It's an xbone stick, which is why I'm asking.

That game is a fucking experience up until the awful ending.

What the fuck, Ritsu? It's like you don't listen to hardbass everyday.

The Don Cossack's were a group of people who were genocided by the Bolsheviks. They make Holla Forums's hate of the jews look like nothing.

Chunners doesn't have a tattoo!

What kinda game is it?

Don't like dubsteb

Oh neat. How many lists you on for buying this flag

A vn.

but if I go for another certificate program or keep going to school after next semester I'm gonna have to take some bullshit classes.

It's not necessarily liking it, it's just listening to it ironically

Don't play those tbh

I just want to get a degree in welding, i dont want to take fucking art or history or some shit. They are recommending fucking political science. Im going to take jap or russian if they have the classes for it though.

I didn't buy it at all, ain't even my flag. If I wanted to end up on a list I'd buy pic related.

I dont either. I just heard it was a horror game and it was free so i gave it a go. I regret it. I really do.

Suuuuuuuuuure

Who is baklanov

No, a good TE2 should only run like $60. For that you can buy a brand new Q4raf. If you're willing to spend that much just get a new stick. If you lived here I would build or gift you one, pics related.

Kebab removing cossack.

F

But I thought these don cossacks where the good guys?

Pretty cool. I wish I knew how to build a stick, but don't have the time, resources, or knowledge to do so.

No, not Kebabs removing the cossacks, he means Cossacks that removed kebab.

It hit every fear i have. loss, death, suicide i could not sleep that night.

How do you know what he meant

How can you fear suicide when its the only thing in your life that you have control over

Because General Baklanov was not muslim.

Others committing suicide.

If I ever decide to kill myself, I would at least like a method that kills me instantly without feeling any pain before death.

Bingo.

Are you sure he wasn't a secret muslim like obama?

Anyone specifically?

Nah you gotta do it like a samurai. In the most painful way possible
Don't do it though user

Just people close to me. Im just afraid of losing people and things in general.

Just don't go with a gun, then. I seriously thought about blowing my brains out a few years ago but there are stories out there of people who fail, even with a shotgun. They just end up not hitting the right part of the brain.

LO

haha loser

if any of you ever kill yourself I will personally venture into Hades, kick your ass and drag you out of there. Don't fucking do that to everyone who knows you, even if you think they don't care, they fucking do.

I never did natsuki's weekend event. What happens in it?

Exit bag, you won't feel a thing.

There are plenty of videos on youtube about it. It isn't really hard. The one I posted is a Q4 with all the stock PCBs ripped out and a UFB dropped in (focusattack.com/brook-universal-fighting-board/). Everything is labeled, you don't even need to solder unless you want more than the basics. The LED I have dropped right on to it and didn't require anything but plugging up some wires. Programming it is another matter though.

The only issue I have with this stuff is I get stupid with my money. I keep buying ball tops and buttons with waifus on them. They're about $15 a pop. I bought sooo many buttons, when you're shopping you see $1-$4 each but by the time you check out it adds up because you've bought 8 of each.

Would you be sad if I died?

Yes.

to be honest I've reached a point where I care so little about most people in my life that I fear losing my vidya more than anything else. I feel that I'm only going to start caring about them once they're dead. "It's true what they say. The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone."

I have far too large an ego to ever kill myself user

t-thanks

baking and handholding

I'd rather spite people by living. Can't smug when yer dead.

You get tired of Rise?

Everyone but monika are all top quality waifus. the part where yuri licks the blood off your finger kinda gave me a bit of a boner

>game cares about her so little that she never kills herself and you just never see her again after she sees you with Yuri's corpse
On the one hand I'm upset she didn't get more attention but on the other hand I'm happy she didn't get bullied too hard.

Pretty much the only reason why I'm still around. I plan on killing myself slowly with tobacco for the next 30 years then having a doctor IV enough morphine to kill me when I get cancer from it.

I feel you there user

stop playa hatin monica

Anyone watch Thriller yet?

No! You never give enough (you)s, you greedy jew!

Yes. As I said back when I was on a Rise posting spree, if I'm posting a lot of one particular character, it means I'm horny and I have a sudden desire to fuck them. But I'll post a Rise for you if you want.

Fuck monika she killed best girl

Best rise pic

Given how I am I'll be gone in 10 if not sooner.

Nah man, I just thought you might've found your waifu is all…

I give out more (You)s than anyone

When you going to stop all this 2d sleeping around and settle down with a waifu

Though I don't have suicidal thoughts anymore, I used to have them all the fucking time.
I was saving up money to buy a gun to do the deed up until a life changing event happened that removed the possibility of an heroing forever.

but something that kept me going was spite for everyone and everything I hated. If you kill yourself, everyone and everything you hate wins.

AND FUCK THOSE FUCKING COMMIES I REFUSE TO LET THEM WIN

What was the life changing event?

Was it gamergate?

if you kill yourself you win t. Trudeau

I thought the same thing but now I'm an oldfag. I just can't die, it causes me a lot of grief. Been smoking for 20 years, did massive amounts of drugs, wrecked multiple cars and ATVs, participated in countless activities with a death wish. Always managed to survive. It pisses me off. I can't an hero because I have too much pride and nothing seems to kill me no matter how many times I put myself in those situations. I'm content on just living til 60+ now and going out with IV morphine.

YEAH LET'S START A REVOLUTION

How old are you user?

I used to have the horrible depression thing until I kinda ran out of gas money on the way to Alaska. Now I don't given I have a wife elsewhere.

You're a tough fuck, I haven't succumb to thing that should have killed me.

I'm between 30-35. I started smoking young.

Probably never. It's not easy to decide on one girl that I could consider "the best" waifu. It's one of the biggest questions anyone should ask themselves when getting married. "Do I really wanna be with this women for the rest of my life?"

How the fuck are her tits doing that?

Oh pictured 50 for some reason.

At least you are taking the commitment seriously.

Magic?

it was being accepted by my sifu as a student
I can't die now, I'm learning kung fu, which is something I have literally wanted my entire life.

fuck trudeau my man
i feel so sorry for my northern anglo brethren

only if the revolution ends with gassing the kikes

love is a good reason not to be sad

i too have had many near encounters with death and survived unscathed. it's kind uncanny because I don't know how much longer until my luck runs out and I plan on doing as much crazy shit as I can in my life before I settle down.

anime anatomy and physics

Atleast my oc waifu is incredibly loyal. Good luck finding that in a modern woman.

I should be, it feels like it. I haven't slept regularly since I was 12. I figured it up one day and I've spent as much time awake as the average 40 year old. All the things I did when I was young caught up with me so my body is failing now. Every joint on the right side of my body is in bad shape and causes me a lot of pain. I used to take opioids to deal with it but I quit last year and can't go back because they cost too much money and leave my head too clouded. I have to focus on too much important shit to nod all day.

What happened to your flag.
Always that thicc girl a cute. Tempted to get into idolmaster stuff because the girls look great

When you making a tulpa

I'm in my late 20s and my body feels like absolute shit. Abused it too much over the years

Or if Morgana doesn't make us sleep early.

Im not touching tulpas.

Im gonna take morgana's advice and go to sleep. my morgana doll is judging me

Come on user, the worst that can happen is you go a little crazier.

Off topic, I'm so glad Morgana wasn't a cockblock like Teddie.

These shit threads should be nuked

I wont forgive teddie for cucking 3 men at once.

Similar thing happened to me. He teaches jeet kune do and he isn't some wannabe faggot. I work hard not to disappoint him. It has really helped me get rid of anxiety and keeps me in good shape.
One of the few things keeping me alive is the fact that we managed to make the normalfags fear us and anime. They think we're begin directed by some evil organization. They have no idea they're dealing with a Stand Alone Complex. I try very hard not to smug constantly while in public when I'm around the normalfags.

I guess I'll take Morgana's advice and go to bed. I got work tomorrow anyway. Since it's Halloween I heard there's gonna be a BBQ at work tomorrow, so I have something to look forward to.

Honestly fuck Teddie.
end me now fam

i switched browsers and forgot to turn it on, but i forget to turn it off so it makes me a faggot in every post I make that isn't in 4am
everyone knows who i am anyway

i was unironically going to ask you to post qt thicc burger girl in that post but didn't. also, I genuinely believe that that body type, the slightly chubby thicc, is the ideal female body.

perfect aesthetically and when cuddling.

i do not understand this reference
is it persona 5?

please try harder next time

Tell me about it. Do you have forms? (or kata is the term in karate for it)
My sifu says that Bruce Lee wasn't a real martial artist and everything around him is Hollywood hype but that he was great at the philosophy of martial arts.

Its more the kid looking up to you and asking why I'm not removing migrants because I kinda am looking forward to the removal.

What country is neet kune from?

My 3dpd NEET ex had that exact kind of body. Was the best

Night anons.

I've only recently started learning but there are forms yes. The most important thing about jeet is the fact that it takes the best of everything else and drops anything deemed not useful/flashy. It isn't rooted in as much tradition as the older arts.

Sleep okay.

Cya next time fam

America, he's an older faggot than me. He studied directly under Bruce. He doesn't take many students now and mostly keeps to himself. I only know him because of a mutual friend. We became chess buddies and when I expressed interest last year he took me on as a student. I meet him three times a week now.

deport them all

jeet kune do is the style developed by Bruce Lee.

And my 3dpd ex-gfs had that body but with some extra thiccness and were short.

The oldest parts of the art I'm learning is over 2000 years old. The youngest parts of it are maybe 300-600 years old. It's one of the things that drew me to kung fu.

Also to Orthodox Christianity. I have a huge boner for taking part in traditions that have been going on for a thousand or more years.

no fucking way

Naw, they're better off as fertilizer.

Night, at least Morgana is a bro.

Yeah a Persona 5 reference.

Thats pretty neat, he isn't trying to molest you though is he?

I shoulda banged a thicc nip girl when I was there

deport them to hell than
i don't care i just want them gone

if you had the chance to bang a thicc nip girl and didn't take it, I will never not consider you a literal homosexual.

Those oldfags are still around. I guess it's more accurate to say he studied directly under one of Bruce's original students and worked with Bruce pretty often. Bruce was big into spreading Jeet right before he died. There are a lot of old white guys that worked with him in that time period still around but they don't usually make it known.

Same, I'd love to study Kung Fu but there aren't any good teachers around my area. The funny thing is my teacher tells me it has a lot of useless stuff in it but most of it is good for training. Jeet adapts a lot of things from it and other arts and takes what is most useful. That's why a lot of older folks don't like it in my opinion, it pretty much steals all their practical shit and just teaches that.

One of the yakuza bouncers I was chatting with when picking girls mentioned that a couple of girls where fat so I didn't take them. But thinking back on it, nipponese sense of fat is a lot different from murican fat so. Info to remember for next time.

I forgot to mention Ritsu, I told my friend of your trip/budget and he's hype. We're going next summer.

maybe from other sifus or styles. Everything my sifu teaches, he teaches us the direct practical application and shows us his own personal combat touches if he were fighting "in the street", I've learned so many dirty fighting tricks it's ridiculous. He used to be a prison guard.

you talked to an english speaking yakuza?

Ohhhh nice! You doing the whole soapland thing or just fun trip?

Most of the bouncers could speak a little english at the places they let whiteys in

He was speaking of certain styles. I'm sure it could be useful, jeet just teaches the most efficient way of doing one thing. I'd love to study under someone teaching Kung Fu though, I'm sure there are many things in it that I could adapt to my own way of doing things.

I've budgeted in lots of soapland and time spent buying waifu dolls. I'm going to sneak it on him, I told him about it but he thought I was kidding. Plan on just taking him to a nice one, paying his way, and letting him figure it out.

Hes going to figure it out the second that the bouncer outside says "OH YES GAIJIN PRETTY GURL SEXY SEXY INSIDE"

nice. were they cool dudes?

I'd like to see Jeet Kune Do in action and learn more about it. If I wasn't doing kung fu, I'd be doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu even though I recognize BJJ is superior in some ways because it has more grapples and throws and is therefore more diversely applicable- but kung fu is fucking awesome and I'm gonna study it until my sifu dies and practice it forever

The last one I went to had the best bouncer. He sat around shit talking the ugly girls telling me not to pick them and then hooked me up with the cutest girl who normally doesn't bang gaijin.
Wish I coulda bought him a beer

Go watch Bruce Lee interviews and in action (not movies). He was into teaching and lots of video of him exists. You can probably find a school near you if you're really interested. Just make sure the teacher can trace back to Bruce if you want to learn the real thing.

what a fucking bro. you should've been like "eyo thanks my dude let me buy you a beer"

i don't plan on learning anything that isn't kung fu in terms of martial arts, except maybe Judo in order to compensate for my style's lack of grapples and throws.

Based Yakuza.

Definitely going back to that place next time so if I see him again I will.

Don't limit yourself. Focus on Kung Fu sure but learn anything you can and apply it to your own style. That's the main thing taught in Jeet.

ok that's actually pretty fucking baller
maybe i need to get the book the Tao of Jeet Kune Do sooner than I was planning?

i didn't intend to put the question mark there

Thats why I'm NEET, thanks Bruce

Should I try to play through a second route in Tokyo Dark, or just go to bed?