Vidya usernames

Post creative usernames that cause massive asshurt to normalfaggots. I'll start.

I like to go with "Reported13704050"

Opisafaggot is a good one

That's not very creative user. Don't you have anything better to contribute?

Good enough

God

I usually pick names from Mad Max, like Gyro, Wez, Dr. Dealgood

You'll get my dank ass normalfag riling names when you pay me for the privilege.

>>>Holla Forums

I was called ThunderKunt1488 once on war thunder but now i'm Renamed124321 because fuck gayjew entertainment.

I saw this in person and I could not resist a screenshot.

Back during the Boston Salt Party I used "SON IS SYNTH YOU NUKE BOSTON" as my Steam handle. Good times.
Shit thread, though. Go back to >>>Holla Forums, you massive cockmuncher.

that would only trigger people that had their first day on the internet
cmon, step up
here's one I used with success
furry profile pic and actually being able to dominate ingame is mandatory
also triggered some sjw with "ThrobbingCock" and cropped hentai on profile pic

Do I Win?

I bet you're a n00b who didn't play RS in its heyday and eats up the G.E. and shitty changes Jagex made.

also anything related to Rick and Morty has a good chance of success

I thought this was the most trolly chan on the internetz!!!!111?

This is how I make tf fun nowadays. It worked in 2013, it keeps working nearly 5 years later, and I hope it never stops working

I enjoy playing as The Dick Snatcher

my brother from another mother

Numbers.

That explains why every time I log onto steam you got a new cancerous profile thing going on.

Sometimes it's fun to make subtle names, because SJWs cannot resist screaming at you, and you have a much higher chance of their normalfag teammates telling them to fuck off, which produces by far the tastiest salt.
Something like:

That's nothing! I'm the guy that perpetuates the argument. You know, the one that is constantly condescending, pushes his poing, constantly shits on yours, and uses every method from autistic ranting to
And here's the thing, my method of winning? It's just having the last post in the reply chain, having the last word. All I need to do is make sure I reply with an "I'm right, You're wrong," and that's all I need.
Also I work in IT and my boss thinks I converse with dark juju to keep things running, and leaves me alone, so I can spend all day shitposting.

NatesHiggers
Ben "Pull out my nine at the welfare line" Garrison

- Mad Marx
- Nacht See (pronounced nahzee)
- Floda Elcnu
- PanSexualAttackHellicopter

Yes

What, too subtle?

redditrandy

Lel. I rather use names that are more subtle to the norm is but still recognizable by us and jew or other retards who really hate us.

Impressive

i roll with LoiGuy, because i like sweets of course. heh heh

You certainly need to step up your game op.
Magically, the lowest effort way to be hated by pretty much everyone nowadays is to have a nickname somehow related to cartoon horses. The hardest part there is to get good at the game. You wouldn't even need to pretend you're an actual horsefucker, simply beating everyone while being related to group widely considered to be absolute losers usually is enough to make suckers be mad at you.

fuck off horseniggers

Mass shooters are usually pretty good, call yourself Elliot Roger or Stephen Paddock. You usually cant get banned that way either.

I've had my name stuff like Vegas Killstreak and Vegas Survivor after the incident, its very unoriginal but it still made people mad enough to get a reaction

The anime was shit! Shit! Read the manga, ashole!

How to trigger the everloving fuck out of everyone just by showing up:

thelegend27

Faggot

Without fail. Nice digits though.

I agree although that cuckchann user is still happier in the gas chamber than the fullchan user will ever be

JewJuicer88

Threads' geared towards usernames hated by normalfags, not faggots hated by literally the rest of the entire world
>>>Holla Forums
Because not even /pone/ is this retarded.

I used "Hitler is my senpai" on an alt account and caused some fag to sperg out for several hours. He spammed me invites pretty much constantly for about 3 hours, and when I accepted his friend request, he spammed me messages simply saying "DIE RACIST" over and over.

Pretty sure he was a triggered kike.

ignorance is bliss, after all

Shouldn't it be "der Racist" though?

How does it even crosses your mind to call someone a retard immediately after saying something this pants on the head retarded.

Indeed, fellow Brony! Princess Celstia is best pony!!

Godlike usernames in this thread. Thanks a lot lads, will archive for future use.

wow
here's a living example of this method working in this very thread

Reminder that MLP is pozzed

Didn't they make an anti-commie episode though?

You people are seriously fucking stupid

leave the racism and such to what you put in ingame chat
your name should be an actual name, like uh, RIck Leftfield or Grug Brax or some dwarf-sounding name if you make one in a fantasy game

oh wait most servers aren't RP
well even then you should still pick a real name, though in that case it should just be 1 word, not 2

Yes, but most of the major cast and crew are bleeding heart liberals. Their autism is finally spilling over into the show proper.

says the cuck leftist degenerate faggot nigger bitch jewish centrist leftist degenerate cuck centrist

Calm down there Avi. I can sense you were banned from Holla Forums with that level of salt, but you don't have to bring your butthurt here

My favorite mass shooter online name is the Orlando commando, gays not welcome

12 years a slave trader is good too

Usually you can just put "normalfaggamename is shit" as a username and it will always rake in replies

It always has been… Except for the one from the 80s which was actually for children with no shady messages in it.

something, something, pretending to be idiots attracts real idiots, etc.

Speak for yourself, Hitler really is my senpai. No pretending here

Ano Nay Mousé

I never thought it possible to be more subhuman than a horsefucker

I've done both. I enjoyed the Anime depiction (despite differences).

Thanks for the free (you) MLP faggot

Gegged hard.

Its like you totally missed the point of the thread, I hope that they're not actually into MLP but the fact that it makes people this angry is proof enough that its effective. Hell my friend made a shitty furry picture to use when hes ruining games in the same sense as Stgggs. It just makes people even angrier and the comments we get are amazing.

I use my real name.

I played a few games of KF2 the other day with a dude named "Good Goyim". I got on mic and started my kvetching kike routine, going on about how anti-semitic that name was and how it was giving me PTSD and sore assneck. Was a fun time.

These are all ones that a friend had, he got banned from WoW for a couple of them:

How do you guys usually decide on a username? I find myself thinking about unique names more than I should: I've got a healthy list of names going, some of which could be one of a kind.

Type my name and add some numbers.

I open a medical dictionary on a random page and the first word will be it.

Here's mine

ILikeSuckingDicks99

SmugAnimeAvatar is what I use and it causes massive triggering.

now THIS is reddit

I go with the standard slavshit.

This thread is concentrated cancer.

wow haha, top lol my epic friend

Does anyone have the webm of this joke with rick dubbed over. I didnt save it when I saw it last

eh

I guess this shit would be considered offensive and edgy to anyone that's 14, and trying way too hard to fit in.

It's not the name you use, it's what you do. If you want to cause massive asshurt, you just have to git gud. Once you do that, it won't matter what you name yourself, people will fucking hate you.