"Meta" Games

After playing through Doki Doki Literature Club, I'm left with an itch for more meta games. I love the idea of characters within a game knowing they're in a game and talking about it. Lets me add stuff into my autistic theory about the nature of games related to the hard drive they're stored on. Only other game I've played somewhat recently that did meta was Undertale, but I've played all three routes of that and it's boring now. Do you guys have any games that do meta? Not really concerned about genre or anything, so long as the characters either know their within a game or acknowledge the player separate from the character.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/51624
forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Games/OFF-translation-v-3-0
offgame.wikia.com/wiki/Downloads
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oAKhdlYuDHYJ:www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=919664 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself and see if real life is meta

SHOO SHOO DOKI GOBLIN

this tbh

Already done that three times, each ending in failure, sad to say. Not sure why you hate video games though.

Natsuki best girl only because she's the only one not completely batshit crazy on my first run.

GOAT

Natsuki best girl, Monikafags are delusional

Sorry to tell you this user but there's no point in trying to start this thread, it's just going to be shitposted into oblivion. If you really want to try and talk about games with meta stuff in them I'd recommend letting this thread die and starting it again but without using DDLC or Undermeme images, you may have better luck starting an actual discussion.

I would also like to know more games with meta stuff in themand Natsuki is best girl prove me wrong

Do not

Doki Doki is shit. The only reason it's worth talking about is because the infinitely superior Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi is Jap only.
That being said, why would you want "meta stuff"? Actual video games can't real frame themselves around meta shit because the novelty wears thin real fuckin quick.

I realize that now, but they're legitimately the only recent games I remember having meta themes that aren't Jap only like points out.

Please don't remind me.

Do knot

OneShot

Sylvie-approved opinion.

Looks neat, downloading now. Thanks user.

Reminder this was licensed by Sekai Project, and thus is doomed

I made this if anyone likes a wallpaper

But why

delete

The edges are a bit rough.

dlsite motherfucker.

"Afterwards they had a shitload of sex"

Is what's written in the corner. I thought people should know this.

Yeah, lemme see if I can fix it

*translation of this page

It's a pretty well known joke.

danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/51624

I'm so retarded, I have no idea what to do i got the remote and branch.

DLsite won't fix shit quality and kikery. It also won't stop them from getting shekels.

Good to know. I go around translated everything I can these days for practice, I found it amusing so I thought i'd share for those who aren't inclined.

It's an alternative to dog-buggered localizations, much like playing non-NISA versions of a game is.

God I wish I had your motivation to mindbreak the girl of language barrier.

I forget. Guide says to use the remote with the window.

What, are you like the guy from Permutation City?

Who broke Asriel's heart?

was gonna suggest this game as well

Is undertale really meta game? Isn't it just parody of RPGs?

How many times in how many fucking threads do I have to post this before it catches on?

ONE FUCKING JOB Is DokiDoki actually worth anything?

The entire game was god awful so who knows

It's not terrible. If you are into VNs, you may even enjoy it.

The novelty wears thin quick. If you've already played something slightly meta, DokiDoki can offer you nothing since the characters are trash and the writing is mediocre

I thought it was a worthwhile read, it's not very long so you don't lose anymore time than you would shitposting here.

What's the worst example of a meta game? I personally think it's pic related, it presents nothing original to the table and generally just uses meta writing as a way of being cool without doing anything interesting with itself. It's like an unfunny joke that was allowed to run for too long.

I'll try it out

Well while I wouldn't say it's the "worst", Doki Doki is essentially a direct rip-off of Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. Like, it does nothing original with the concept and just pretty much lifts archetype and method of inserting meta elements from Kanojo.

come back when they've translated that then.

I mean, the good parts are already up on YouTube with English that's decent enough. Might as well just look at that.

Natsuki best girl.

I agree it's quite edgy, satan.
Now what's the name of that VN where one of the girls takes a baseball bat to the MC for trying to take a route that doesn't involve her?

I'm a fucking retard.

Shame on you.

I bet they got some vintage albums too. I bet I could fight them off and get away with the CDs.

exactly. most people who are impressed with it must be very new. i guess that's ok though bc new generation whatever etc etc

dropped, fuck you for making me waste 5 minutes of my time

Why would user recommend something like this?

user please don't believe everything lolis tell you.

What the fuck has this world come to?

It's a new update, it wasn't here when I played that game user. It wasn't pozzed from the start.

Inside the van are a bunch of 3DPD's.

WHAT THE FUCK user!
DELETE THAT PIC! HOLY SHIT!

Why the fuck would lolis be working with their kind? And who do you think you are posting that picture?

Looks like it was added in an update. The version I have doesn't show that.

Honestly, I don't see why the fuck they care one way or another, it's not like it matters. The option got added so snowflakes would fuck off and quit bitching, it's not there to push an agenda.

I got the first english version from the wiki, I thought the original was french only

And that's exactly why people should complain. The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Not all fights are worth picking, you armchair rebel. Sure is easy to "take a stance" on a subject when you aren't putting yourself at inconvenience. Why don't you actually do something instead of shitting on fun stuff because they decided to go with the path of least resistance and not autistically shout fight the power over whether or not they add a gender option for the mentally ill?

It is actually scary they are adding this to not get backlash.
If we should not be against developer, we still should fucking hate every single of these idiots.

Plus I have no idea how does it makes sense. Wasn't trans people still either male or female? How come there is some third thing for them?

Because genderfluid retards won't pick one or the other.

Are you sure?
forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Games/OFF-translation-v-3-0
My image is from translation 2.0 so it looks like that's your problem.

also yeah OFF was originally French. This gender-neutral option is translation fuckery

Came here to post this.

I don't even remember this being in game.

you're just enabling them that way, and then they'll feel even more entitled and righteous to bitch about catering to their mental illness driven needs

weird, I'm pretty sure I got v 2.0 as well but from here, according to it, v 3.0 isn't even out yet
offgame.wikia.com/wiki/Downloads

Hey man, you do you and see where that gets ya. There's ways to resist and protest that don't require you looking like a petty asshole over a video game option that has ZERO impact on the story.

You're one of them, aren't you?

Superhot is great gameplaywise but shit storywise. The meta elements are awful, but the game itself is pretty fucking fun.

It's the translator being a faggot.

Retard logic.

No it seems a pretty accurate assumption given that you're defending it on the same basis they do, and through the same frame of logic.

Yeah, okay.

You don't give these freaks an inch, have you learned nothing? How do you think this shit got to this point?

Was it the top links here or the bottom links? The top ones are an early version of 3.0 and 2.0 is on the bottom.

He actually acts exactly like these crazy sjws but on opposite vector. Never understood this.
???questionmark

We'd better make sure 2.0 has a backup somewhere before they decide to remove it.

One of these things is based on reality, the other on contagious and encapsulating madness.

Okay so aside from the fact that only SJWs and faggots try to use and point out fallacies, you also don't know what a fucking AdHom is. He's insulting you, not using an AdHom.
You dense faggot.

Think of it this way:
If you see someone walking their dog and call them a dogfucker, you're wrong and that's a dumb thing to say.
If you see someone fucking a dog and call them a dogfucker, you're stating a fact.

"How do you think shit got to this point?" you ask, but it's pretty obvious "how" shit got to this point. Degeneration of culture. Look on your fucking TV. Series like I am Jazz, Dr Phil, all them fucking talk shows, Ellen Degeneres… HOLLYWOOD.

Things got to this point because it was inevitable because there's a culture war going on that you don't even seem to be aware of, you're so distracted by the fact that it's in your video games that you fail to recognize that it's IN EVERY OTHER MEDIA FORM AS WELL. Your autistic focus on a fucking visual novel's gender-neutral option is so misguided, I can't believe you haven't died because you forgot how to fucking breathe.

If you want to be the change you seek, make it. Otherwise focus on playing Japanese games, only that faggot Inafune is making pandering games.

flawless_strawman.jpg

got me good
stop posting anytime

You lost me. I don't give enough shit about either so both are equally bizarre to me.

Welp, thread dead.

Should replace her with Sayori.

Yet here you are putting in more effort than anyone to try and stop people from putting a tiny amount of effort towards that goal, while claiming your support the end-goal. Ya dumb faggot.

Wow given that sentence and your image you must be new as all fuck

From what I remember, Tumblr latched onto the game a while back because it fit their definition of (((quirky))), but the base game and translation did not have this third option, so this must've been wormed in by someone working on this v 3 version. The original translation works fine, there's just one part at the end that says "X came from Y and Z" where it is actually "X made Y and Z," and it makes a whole lot more sense. Doki Doki Literature Club is a VN from a former project M modder that is a meta narrative with a linear story with small branches within it that provide context and characterization. While I am the original poster that compared DDLC to Irisu Syndrome, a japanese puzzle game, I believe I may have misled people by just calling them similar. They have similar "meta" mechanics, adding and editing files within the game directory along with some scares and scenarios that play with the concept of a game as a process that just happens within a computer window, but unlike Doki Doki "fuck HUGE BITCH Monika" Literature Club, Irisu Syndrome has no meta elements present in the small story it has. While DDLC is very much a baby's first spook game, the characterization, self awareness contrasting with deliberate blindness, and allusions to outside events with its secret poems and encrypted information that unlike certain other games fills in enough blanks to be considered backstory rather than hiding scraps of leftover ideas for MUH LORE's sake makes it worth to read, in my opinion, even if it doesn't have much depth.

oh man I saw that on VNDB and it looked pretty cool, is anyone ever gonna translate it?

Anyone remember the name of that VN where one of the girls murders you after her route when she sees you playing the other girl's route?

No

Elaborate?

I know what you're talking about, but unfortunately I can't remember.

The name's in this thread already.

yeah you were right, I figured they were in order so 2.0 top and 3.0 bottom, I just got 2.0 now and I'm giving it a shot, so far I got pics of cows staring at other cows' asses and BALLS OF STEEL

No things got to this point because people didn't speak up in protest and continued allowing these freaks to get their way in order to not offend anyone. Worse yet, they line the pockets of the people who openly shit on them and their culture. If every dev were like me, would things be this way? Of course not. I do what I can and that's say what I feel genuinely and not give these assholes a dime which is a rare trait nowadays. Apologizing or giving into these faggots never appeases them, you seem to know nothing about human nature. Faggots started out just asking for "equality" and now they are marching in the streets in spandex and filling your children's heads with propaganda like this. Impressionable children play these games, it's not trivial and meaningless to object to it.

Found it, thanks.

Fuck you for wanting to be spoonfed, faggot.

You're welcome

I get the generalization, but let's be honest. 90% of the users around here are never gonna have kids. Regardless, this has already been pointed out as a translator issue a dozen times and you're being intentionally ignorant.

When i was a kid i used to wonder what sonic the hedgehog was doing when I wasn't playing with him. How's that for meta?

don't tell me I'm the only one

Plenty of kids used to think that kind of stuff, because they didn't understand that Mario and Sonic ain't real. Part of the conceit of video games for kids is they think it's just an alternative way to view reality.

Please wait 2 years from your arrival here before you make your next post.

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

I know you will say ad hom or whatever, but you really do sound straight out of neofag. I care about my country and not just my immediate progeny and would rather not have its legacy ended in this way or have this be a part of its history at all. Regardless of whether we have children or not, they are the future.

Sure. But consider that most parents are college graduates with art degrees, or bumfuck idiots who believe in the diversity message being beamed into their faces all day everyday and that you're literally fighting the very dogma they're teaching their kids. If you fucking care about this shit, you'd be part of the counterculture and making a statement that can be seen, instead of whining about a video game on an obscure imageboard on the internet. One way or another, you're just looking for an echo chamber to agree with you and attack those who disagree with you. But your argument and your "silent protest" by not playing the game isn't doing anything, especially considering it's a free game. Row row, fight the power.

I saw someone playing it on Jewtube but they dropped it early. How is it?
Didn't know it was meta.

Shouldn't that last one be "This is why you are wrong […], so you're a cunt!" ?

Why would a blue pill give sanity points? Even if the implication is blue pill = less critical thought (investigation -10), wouldn't it make more sense for the blue pill to also reduce sanity by -10, and instead raise conformity by +10?

it didn't help that normal ending was miles better than the "meta" true ending. fuck that game, at least the balance was so shit that it was too easy to break and exploit.

Even if the idea is to level up the monster class on its own type with clone panels, this is fucking ridiculous.

Especially because…

What is sane and what isn't is decided by society. Taking the blue pill could be seen as an act of sanity if the society you are in deems blue pilled thoughts as sane.

I dunno.. Throwing acid in peoples' faces, throwing firebombs because people with differing opinions want to speak, and being an all around little shit toward society in general .. I don't think even society can view that level of blue pill as sanity.

They can, they did, they do and they will.

Consider that everyone thinks that Lee Harvey Oswald was a madman. Or that Hitler was a madman with an obsession to kill jews.

Just cause assassination has a "rational" definition doesn't mean that it's seen as a rational action.

Pretty sure that crowd latched onto the whole "it's super cool to never have kids, abortions are like going to the dentist" something hardcore. There's not that much production coming from that scene.

But back on topic, games that have meta aspects and are also good and not talking simulators are pretty uncommon. And very rarely much more than just
I think the whole industry needs another decade before we get many more great ones.

who the fuck are these cancerous retards and what are they doing on my imageboard?

Unless your name is Jim and you're a fat fuck, this ain't your imageboard. You're just using it.

they will leave soon i think the neogaf drama is almost over

I love how everyone always proclaims that we're not a hive mind, but the moment a voice disagrees with you, you're so quick to assert that someone must be out of place because they're not conforming with the hive mind.

look at this faggot

thats because the people who said its not a hivemind were wrong

it's not a hive mind when you're right

bist du von krautchon

>Nier: Automata

Has anybody in that project done anything of worth since disbanding?

kek

Dangit, you're making me want to start playing dwarf fortress again in hopes of seeing what sort of procedureally generated madness I get.

I'll take this Natsuki, thank you very much.

Do you even know what "cute" means?

CAT
CARS DONT HAVE EARS. FUCK!
Please take these webms as an apology.

I'm not from >>>/clang/, friend.

Even if you don't have them you aren't supposed to go around subjecting them to that type of behavior. These people call us monsters, the hate machine, but two things set us apart from them;
That's why we come to the defense of it without even giving it a second thought. All one has to do is abuse an animal or parade degenerate behavior in front of children and we spring into action. Odd considering we'll shit post our own spaces with gore just to drive outsides away but this is the way it has always been. That's why we're winning the culture war in the long run. We're probably the only people in the world that actively think anymore. Normalfags are just NPCs that repeat what they hear. They do not create anything, they have no real culture which is why they latch on to mass produced memes and products.

fuck off

ffo kcuf

The problem with meta elements in games is that they always fall into one of two categories: Horror (can be done well but usually isn't) or Smug Self Referential Humor (almost always terrible except when used incredibly infrequently and with good timing and delivery. Banjo Kazooie did it well, Yooka Laylee did it badly. No More Heroes did it well, Sunset Overdrive did it badly). Undertale almost broke that trend with the "awareness of saving and loading" thing, but even it played it mostly for the horror aspect.

The game I think came the closest is The Magic Circle, which I found really really interesting but also a huge waste of potential (which, considering the subject matter of the game, is ironic as hell). Honestly, if that game had focused more in interesting puzzles and hadn't shit itself inside out in both the story and gameplay aspects in the 11th hour, it probably would have been my 2015 GOTY. The meta aspect there is that you're not playing a game. You're exploring an unfinished prototype sequel game that's been in development hell forever and is never going to actually come out because of stupid garbage. The interesting part about it is that there are 3 developers who give you some insight on why everything is going to shit: the up-his-own-ass, railroading idea guy head of the project who keeps demanding huge, unnecessary changes and doesn't understand how to weave story into gameplay (who I'd compare to a Molyneux or Romero); the practical, cynical, and all-too multiplayer-focused and story-dismissive ex-pro-gamer; and the drooling fangirl who was a huge fan of the first game, keeps confusing canon with fanon, and is the sort of person keeping the whole self-destructive project afloat.

It had a ton of interesting elements but squandered them by not actually doing anything interesting with them for 99% of the game. Also, your character's toe-curlingly slow movement speed is a huge pain in the ass in a wide-open world.

And you're the people who complain about Rick and Morty fans.

Are you trying to pull of a kangs on me?
Because I was using the greentext to quote the we from .
In an effort to ridicule his assumption that a group of anonymously assembled people will somehow follow a single goal.

ffo off

10% master race here bitches

Nice job user! What are you going to call your wife's son and how do you plan to raise money for your future alimony fund?

Jesus fuck, is that even legal?

No, we aren't. We're losing. We're going up against people who control all the resources and important countries in the world, whilst we have nothing but a redpill. Eventually all the chans are gonna get deleted from inside out or through censorship, and we're all gonna have our every step monitored in the best case, or executed in the worst case, leaving no one to propagate the truth. There is only despair ahead.

thank you my greatest ally

0/10

Rotation Phonology Break. It's some bizarre chinese game about the universe being destroyed and then a few girls and a dead cat embark on a bizarrely self-aware quest through game worlds. Also, the translation is hilariously atrocious.

i like when it's done in the ending credits, it is like a good bye, like when on a theater play when the actors salute the public at the end.

not like this…
not like this…

good

Someone post the h-game I'm away from my home computer

I actually like spiders ;_;

Look up "Kidd Radd". Thank me later.

Have some degeneracy

Have the uncensored version
Also, do you have any info about the author or where it came from?

Never heard of this before. I have no info on who made it, only downloaded it in a thread that brought it up.

Then i hope some user that can read moonrunes will help
even though every thread i've asked it, it has been ignored and i have lost hope

That's literally the entire premise of Transistor, OP. You might like it.

how long you to keep shooting jizz to win

Is there more to the game after the first playthrough?

Is transistor a metagame? I got bored quickly after I tried it out and found no fun gameplay, exciting music, interesting story or cute characters to look at.

The more you shoot, the more life you lose, so don't spam click
You need to let one head go between the breasts so you will activate a mode with unlimited combo (and you can cheese the points for more rewards on the gallery).
If you let the head 5 times you unlock a special mode in the gallery.
And if you interrupt the head it will get stuck onto a block, if you shoot it, you gain more life.

Also there was a save file on hongfire or something like that, search "irisu syndrome hentai parody" and you will find it.
Don't know if there is a more updated version since i don't know the origin of this swf

Strange enough it's surprisingly well made

The whole game is pretty meta. Touches on the whole aspect of simply being code, and the mass loss of life that happens with corrupted data and formatting.

This is the only good Doki Doki.

I know, that's why it's frustrating to not know shit about who made it, this is my white whale

Sweet, going to go look for it now.

Stop

Breddy good.
Now make a webm where Yuri turns a normal book reading into a bit of sightseeing.

You really think someone would do that?
Go on the internet and tell lies?

I swear it used to be worded much more clearer, but the top downloads are fan patched by some fag named Saytenn to have extra pronouns, and the lower downloads are the original unaltered 2.0.

Okay I'm being driven to insanity here, how do you get the heads stuck in between the breasts? The heads always end up disappearing into the nipple for me.

I feel you man. I started off with a boner but now all the blood is pumping through the veins in my forehead. Got all the point rewards, which is just costumes bits by the way, but I've only ever got three heads in. Seems like the best way to get them in is from below. It starts getting spooky and I really want to see where this goes.

Best tip is to wait for the head to align vertically and shoot it so it goes up.
Rewards are (don't remember at how many points): breast size, on/off costume parts, sock on/off, hand holding , condom on/off, and i maybe two types of fucking, but that should stay unlocked since the start on the gallery.

Also, seems like the game is called "erosu shoukogun", or "erosu syndrome".

Found a save file with 1.5million points with instructions
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oAKhdlYuDHYJ:www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=919664 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es

ICEY
Stanley Parable
MGS but it's unclear (which makes it somewhat creepy)

there's a secret ending/alternate storypath called the Solstice ending, but I haven't gotten it yet.

good game.
The meta elements are somewhat separate from the game, so I didn't think to mention it.

Would you, Holla Forums?

Just don't hit the head and it'll make its way to where you want. Don't let any more there though, 2 and 3 are nightmare visuals. 4 is tearful Irisu. 5th one is game over. Also dead heads need be be destroyed ASAP as they slowly drain your life.

You forgot cheek caressing! Also I'm pretty sure 2 million is the full unlock but you don't want the last "upgrade".

Yeah, it's been long since i played it
What was the last upgrade? Seems like there are a lot of versions, i think mine capped with 1.8mil, but can't remember all the upgrades

Yeah.

I must have completely misunderstood, I thought I was supposed to glitch the head in between the two breasts so it keeps bouncing.
Didn't know all I wanted to do was let the first head through to unlock the multiplier. Oops.

The 2mil upgrade is included in the game an user in this thread linked. It unlocks a toggle for Nightmare mode Irisu, you press the thing that says (u) on the top left, and once you ejaculate, it turns Irisu into the nightmare version. You can toggle it back to normal Irisu whenever you want by pressing the button again You might need to get the bad end first for this though, not sure.

I wish there was a game like memey memey literature meme that wasnt meta ):

just making poetry with cute girls, helping them with their problems

i was also hoping there was some way to defeat monika and save the other grills, like some sort of true ending that you can get to by analyzing clues in poems and shit

The knot

Not everyone thinks in terms of pill color Holla Forums-kun.

What i don't get is the shilling this game has received
Lots of posters only uploading photos of the game on different threads with (1) or (2) responses, also forced memes (it didn't have half the exposure as huniepop yet there is a lot of OC?)
Dunno if they are kiddos wanting to hop onto the "le 4th wall breaking xdxd" shit or what, but this "game" is normalfag bait at it's finest

Oh right,
yeah, it was me who posted the swf glad i'm not the only fag who knows about this game , and i've found it seems to have a url somewhere, but can't find shit about the author, and can't speak moonrunes so searching for it on asian forums is not a possibility

I thought it was funny at first because I hadn't read up on it and didn't expect the ending, but it's just a funny lil gimmick. I thought the real challenge would be defeating Monika and saving the other girls from her.
That would've been really cool.
It's gimicky, but nothing more, worthy of a smirk or a chuckle, but not worthy of all the shilling.
There's no point in playing a visual novel if there's just one ending. Sure, there's some secrets and whatnot to explore when you choose different options but still.

OK that must've been unlocked at 1 million. I haven't played it for a while but I'm sure feeling it now. The bad end unlocks the "highlights" sex mode, which has most of the features. That is, hand holding and sobbing if you're too rough with her.

It's not that uncommon knowledge I don't think.

How spooky does this get? I flinched whenever the nightmare Irisu appears and clears the screen, is this a sign that I should quit while I'm ahead?
I just want to unlock handholding and all the other loving things. Maybe even see her smile.

fuck off

Probably. Natsuki is still best girl though.

Reward time.

The bottom-left counter goes up each time her breasts get jiggled and increases your score potential. However unless a head has reached her chest it resets every 50 and triggers the screen clearing. So for scoring you should let one get to her so it keeps going up and up. To unlock everything you need to get the bad end (let 5 heads reach her, game over) then get a score of 1 million. 500000 is enough for your needs though.

In sex mode just choose bottom-right mode and make sure A: don't press the (u) button, and don't be rough or she gets teary.

Nigger, i'm a fucking libertarian but even as an outside observer I can see the noose tightening around you fucks necks, as the months go by. Your lives have been failure after constant failure and the average productive member of society is against you. And make no mistake, when the west collapses, china won't be taking Israel or her rich banker allies.
Only reason why i'm still alive is cause I wanna see how badly you fucks get rawdogged.

>adding ears of all features
I wonder.

Looks good, but it needs a little something.
"Now everybody can be happy."

JERSEY STRONG

Don't you talk shit about project meme.
No one ever played as good as deadpool in that game.

That was alright, I would really play a game with a similar mechanic but based on the idea that this is a form of time traveling and basically turn it into your "time travel" story where you try to load your saves to change stuff in the future to prevent something from happening. It could be used as a sci-fi theme.

Some of us already have kids in junior high user.

Did you drink febreze instead of the actual bleach? Don't do that, it gives bad shits.

The problem with DokiDoki is that it's been memed about so much that you'll immediately know what'll happen, the real novelty of it is going through it blind with almost no knowledge of the game whatsoever.
The only thing that got me hooked was a joke review on Steam that literally revealed nothing and the fact it was free.

kill yourself

How's common core treating them? Are they the goodest little goys that ever walked the earth?

No american, but public the school system is still trash. I have put in quite a bit of work on top of school for the kid to actually learn anything of value.

Thanks for this suggestion. I played and loved it. But then again..

DO NOT LEWD NIKO, NIKO IS TOO PURE

Neck yourself right now

I just saved it now onto my computer's hard disk drive and you can't do jack shit about it now can you?

Boasting this highly for a shit image amuses me slightly.

neck yourself either way.

CUTE
fug