K
O
S
E
A

Other urls found in this thread:

projectnemo.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neat. Hopefully the PC version has all the files needed to crack in support for non-PSVR headsets.

WebM version.

This is the first game that makes me consider VR even a little.

I agree fellow marketer, I can't way to wake up tomorrow and buy a PTHC Vibe for only $599.

VR is truly the savior that the (((VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY))) was waiting for.

The VR is exclusive to PS4 though. For now.

Is Ace Combat for the 3DS a good intro to the series? Heard it was based on the second game and I like it so far, except maybe the counter QTEs despite how flashy and cool they look.

Exclusive to PS4*?
*And PC

Yeah it's a fairly solid remake of Ace Combat 2, though the "Enhanced Combat View" flight physics are a little wonky (inherited that from Ace Combat: Joint Assault). The Attack Maneuvers and Evasive Maneuvers aren't terrible. They are FAR better than the bullshit they put into Assault Horizon on PS3/360/PC. Don't ever play that game, it's fucking awful.

Ace Combat 4 was the beginning of a new universe the games take place in. Air Combat, and Ace Combat 2 and 3 are retconned into the new world. So they kind of happened and they kind of didn't. So the 3DS remake of 2 kind of takes that retcon a little further and directly puts it into the new universe.

If you are going to play Ace Combat 3, you want to play the fan translation. projectnemo.net/ The other regions for the game had a massive amount of content stripped from them to make it fit on one disc. If you don't feel like bothering with that crap then absolutely go play 4, then 5, then 0. Then your next best options are X for the PSP, or 6 for the 360. Join Assault for the PSP like I mentioned is similar to the 3DS remake of 2, but it takes place in the "real world" and I find it to be very uninteresting because of that.

All VR footage has been exclusively tied to PSVR. when asked about PC VR, they basically respond "lol I dunno maybe." I'm thinking modders will have to make it happen.

Sorta. Just don't start with regular Assault Horizon. The 3DS one is pretty decent, but the holy trinity would always be 04, 5, and Zero on PS2.

The PS2 games are the best for getting into the series.
You're worse off not playing the 3DS remake of 2 rather than playing the PS1 version due to having a redone soundtrack that's garbage.

You don't have to tell me twice. Nice job on Ridge Racer Unbounded. Jerks.

Thanks anons for the general advice.

?????

He means Assault Horizon.

oh, my mistake.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno either, user. That game was fun and infuriating at the same time. I still got my original discs.

I know this probably is not going to happen, but I wonder if we are going to be able to play as the Eurseans? The first trailer that came out really seemed to focus on Eursea rather than the other countries.

But did he fly so good?

Was the game really that hard? I remember being able to beat it just fine on the hardest difficulty.

The trailers seem to be flip-flopping between Osean and Erusean perspectives, so they're at least hinting something to that effect. Whether we actually choose who we side with or it's story related or otherwise is a mystery.

Huh

FUCK OSEA

Am I supposed to play any of the other games before AC7? I don't own a PS2.

Playing 4 would be a good starting point, being Erusia and all, but since you don't have a ps2…

I kinda enjoyed that game but I get the feeling it's a million times better with a flight stick.

Erusea did nothing wrong.
Yellow 13 didn't deserve his suffering.

The VR has a seperate story then the main, right? So it'll probably be like the arcade missions of 5 but oh boy is Osea fucked if Mobius One does decide to help reclaim rightful clay

All of the games are fine as stand alone experiences, but you get the fullest experience if you play 4, 5, 0 in a row at a bare minimum before going elsewhere into the franchise.

Pro Tip: Enable 16:9 mode in the game settings and then switch PCSX to 16:9 aspect ratio to match it. Enjoy widescreen Ace Combat.

Yeah so far it looks like the VR stuff is separate from the main game for technical reasons. They want the main game to be prettier but the VR stuff needs to have things dialed back a bit to ensure smooth performance for VR.

FUCK BELKA

Emulate it faggot.

flight sims are the only reason to get VR, but ace combat isn't a flight sim it's an arcade game. the sim crowd will drop $600 on a joystick, I don't think the average console player will.

Daily reminder that Belka did literally nothing wrong.

really nigga? this is all you noticed?

Has 7's year been announced yet? wondering if it takes place before or after Skies of Deception because the main villain from that Navarro's fate is never really shown in the end I still don't know if the mob killed him or he fled, was kind of hoping he shows up in this one.

I HAVE SO FAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It takes place in the year 2020

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

I want a attack and rescue helicopter game by Project ACES

an*

>

Is it just me or has the video been taken down?

Vid's down

X is better than Assault Horizon Legacy.

I agree with this because X doesn't have the stupid "Enhanced Combat View." AHL is still solid beyond that though.

Assuming it was on the Bandai Namco Entertainment America channel, it looks like they took it down so they could re-work it. However, the new version isn't 4K/60fps anymore. It's just 1080p/30fps.

They nuked themselves like faggots lol