Ghost of Tsushima

Let's get to work early bois. Don't let sonyiggers get another exclusive. We already took Nioh from them.

change.org/p/sucker-punch-please-make-a-pc-port-for-ghost-of-tsushima/share_for_starters?just_created=true

Trailer:
youtu.be/MUz539AeC5Y

Why did we take Nioh?

looked like a piss poor onimusha tbh

Its actually more like tenchu

Why would we even care?

You aren't even a true weeb, you don't belong here boy.

The game looks shit.

We literally haven't seen gameplay yet, why does everybody immediately write-off "open world"? It could be as closed off as dark souls and still be called open world, that has alot of meanings nowadays.

wew lad

Sucker Punch is owned by Sony. There's not a chance. Besides, I haven't seen any gameplay.

So what is the premise of the game? Does it take place in an alternate universe where the Mongols successfully invade Japan? That's what I got from the trailer.

Sucker Punch is owned by Sony, therefore Sony owns this IP, much like they own Bloodborne. It's not gonna happen.

We don't know until we try…

tbh i dont care about any of these games

But theres not any gameplay out yet.

Sony has published PC games before, Helldivers and the original payday come to mind, on the other hand they told the people who wanted to port the order 1886 to PC to go fuck themselves.

The order was shit, but i could totally get into a semi-open world tenchu, thats what I think this game is going to be.

What is suckerpunch and why should i care?

People who made infamous

Those games were developed by indies, Sony has never published a multiplatform title that was developed by one of their in-house developers.

They produced Rocket Robot on Wheels for N64, they've done Infamous and Sly Cooper.

That's not bad. But not enough me to hype for the game before release.

Fuckoff falseflagging consolewar cuckchan autist

Fuck off you underaged subhuman

I want a new Tenchu game, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

Why's he gotta be a ninja? Straight up chanbara samurai would be cooler

Nah. If they want to bring it they'll bring it, petitions don't do shit.

The dev interview outright stated it was going to be open world similar to how infamous was.

DROPPED

this. shill thread