Terraria Thread Spookening Edition

What-cha been building?

Previous thread.

Server user please post relevant info below.

I look forward to it honestly.

Not a fan of niggers, but I'd stick my dick in that.

That's a plant faggot

Great. I'd rather fuck a plant than a nigger.

You get thorns on your dick.

you mean stick your tits in her dicks

Better that than HIV.

I hope the server lasts a while. I still have 12 hours before I get off work.

haha I love the dryad from Terraria

I keep getting "Invalid Operation at this State" whenever I try to join. I connect just fine, and get to hear the ambient music for a second before it kicks me with this message. Should I keep trying to join the serb, or am I spamming the chat with joining and leaving messages?

Having the same problem also.

I got on the server and couldn't see a chat when I posted, blocks weren't created when I dug something, and I couldn't take items from npcs.

that looks like a diaper, OP

[citation needed]

Do I need to buy the game?

same

oh were server ? let me get on some of that fresh Server shit don't got work for the next two days

Feels bad man

Japan always does this, they make a white chick, then turn the shader dark brown, otherwise you end up with something like this as the black chick.

POST SERVER

I thought it was from that french cartoon.

Amalia is a nigger

alright got the mods loading them up right now

Is there anything to make my character sexier? Female
Also, are there any good spooky mods?

looks like no one is on?

I didn't ask you to judge me, I asked you to help me, you massive fucking faggot.

Get some sun, kid.

Nobody can get back on as far as I know. Was on earlier but now it prevents me from joining.

it's the colors for earth and plant, anons :^)

I mean I don't have anything against putting niggers into earth to cultivate plants.

Yo, /tg/ guy here who helped set up this thing. Looks like the Server is going through maintainence or updating or it's Offline while still being online or some shit… anyway, I've sent him a message. How was the Server, all in all? My internet connection is "College Apartment Space" quality, so I never logged on.

There are college apartments in space? I know parents are trying to get their kids out of the house, but that sounds like over doing it.

It was pretty good, only had one hiccup when enemy spawns ended up disabled for some reason, there were minor bits of lag here and there with a few instances of teleporting enemies because of it.

WHY is no one talking about terraria in the TERRARIA THREAD!?

Why would anyone?

Because the OP started with a picture from wakfu, that's why? Not even the OP is on topic, you expect the thread to be?

It was happening at least four hours ago, so I don't think that was the case, unless thats how the server was being run this entire time of course. That short minute of pain train was fun though, and I hope the dungeon is just steam rolling through like that.

Because in the previous thread an user got disappointed it wasn't a Wakfu thread due to a Dryad as the OP, also 2nd image in the OP is Terraria related so you're a faggot.

Holla Forums-user is using his own rig to run the server, so it's probably something like a Windows nightly sleep mode or something like that. He said if worst comes to worst, he'll splurge and move server to a dedicated AWS server.
That actually brings up an interesting question I've been having… AWS offers a free-tier server, 1 vCPU, 1GB of Memory, and some storage. Why have you guys never done something with that? Obviously it'd be shit for anything too big, but I feel like there could be something interesting done with a Holla Forums-flavored MUD, having Holla Forums essentially build and play in their own game.
Then again, text-based games have always been more of a /tg/ or OldestFag thing.

Someone brought that up in either the /tg/ thread or the old thread. As much as we like to outjew the jew and take advantage of (((free))) services, I imagine most are just too lazy to put in their credit details and go through the hassle of making sure Amazon doesn't renew the subscription and charge them at the end of the 12 month trial period.

Huh. Gotcha, so it's the usual, "Getting Shit Done " problem. Well, I happen to have a potato(A Dimension 3100) lying around that could probably handle it if I left it plugged into a wall, or I could do the AWS thing.
I'd be more than willing to host, the problem is getting enough Hyper-Autists from /tg/, Holla Forums, and /agdg/ to get together and Sperg a good world from a codebase into existence.

Serverfag here, just woke up and saw the problem.
When I used my laptop to join there was no issue, I can't figure out what's going wrong. For now I've restarted the server.

Server seems to be working again

Mod List
Again tmodloader will get all these for you, with the exclusion of itself.

tmodloader
Thorium Mod
Tremor Mod Remastered
Calamity Mod
Spirit Mod
Eperience and Classes
Recipe Browser
ArchitectNPC
BuilderPlus
JPAN’s Bag of Holding Mod
Player Team and PVP Icons
HERO’S Mod

What’s different?
Between all of these mods there are:

BOSS PROGRESSION
Anything one the same row is of roughly equivelent strength.
Pre-Hardmode
Hardmode
Post-Moon Lord
Note that this portion of the progression is guess work based on boss HP

Terraria has what Minecraft sorely lacks, ACTUAL FUCKING CONTENT

tbh it falls off once you reach hardmode, everything becomes rehashed and tacked on

Truffle is my waifu

It's like having a thread about Stalker but having fucking Mario pic in the OP are you remotely shocked?

Fund it.

Ok you made me laugh.

I might have fixed it by deleting all downloaded mods and redownloading them by joining to the server again

Wakfu thread imo

Thank Will try next time it acts up

Let me guess, the animu bitch is a fag from some gay hentai. You closet homos never change

Why does it seem like you're doing a neutral run of SMT?

That was your first mistake.

What the fuck op?

Blame mark for shitting up the wakfu thread then bump locking it

It's the nigger elf from WAKFU isn't it?

Dont post wakfu/dofus pictures as an OP to talk about an irrelevant shit singleplayer trash game

Kill yourself

Sadida are not elves they are plant niggers
Cra are elves

come on, no need to be salty. at least no wakfu game did as bad as lawbreakers, right?

What the fuck is up with the asshurt Wakfu fans ITT?

That image makes me laugh every time I see it, mostly because that knight looks like he's running in the wrong direction.

Nigga, you see that giant, purple, mountain-piercing penis in the distance?
Maybe the Nymphamaniac to the right wants to ride that thing, but the Knight ain't fucking with that, nuh-uh.
He's gonna run to the right, get a Minishark from the Arms Merchant and riddle the 20 meter pen0r with bullets.
He's a smart man.
Be smart. Like him.

Also:
Take a look:
Basic gist:
That about sums it up. I dunno, never seen the series and only played one game that albeit fun was too grindy. I just like the cat-tits.

This. politics tried to derail the thread and Holla Forums laughed at them and they got banned/comments removed.

Now does anybody have a hash to the latest version? Shit what is the latest version?

I dunno, I bought it on steam some years ago.
I can check when I get home if noone posts it.
What I'm waiting for is that new update that's supose to drop before the end of the year.

The fuck does any of this have to do with you know fucking Terraria?

It's part of the fun user. It's not like Terreria discussion is finite and it hasn't derailed a thread yet.