Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest - 1024216

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15118
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=だいしゅきホールド
gbf-gaijin.com/2017/11/01/the-future-of-granblue-fantasy-november-2017/
gbf.wiki/Animus_Codex
cuddlyoctopus.com/product-tag/series-granblue-fantasy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Halloween cutscenes for every character you own is now available.

Remember to make sure to check your young crew members candy before they eat them!

Non-enmity wind primal grid is no longer a meme. Whether it'll work as advertised will depend if any whales rise up to the challenge and build it (maybe kakage, that one nip fanartist who has JK as his waifu).

Totally ganking these.
Truly Granblue Fantasy is the noblebright timeline.

[naoisesweatingprofusely.jpg]

F5F9D428 another balance breaking nigger come bully give me centrums

Just Six, Uno, Okto, and Funf left.

best neet

You didn't spend money on this, right?

So Razia's Halloween text confirms she's Bea 2.0.

Anthuria is lewd

Was there any doubt?

Can you play it comfy on an android phone 24/7 without any worries?

So we have fire Yuel(original), water Yuel(event), and then another one? What could it be?

you can play it on the phone but I highly recommend using a pc

Is that summer korwa? My regular korwa said different things.

Is there any way to get these horns faster than just joining protobaha raids? I'd really like to get a coda dagger, and I'm going to need another 8 for all of my seraph weapons, so I'd like to know if something like BahaHL has a better drop rate, or even if just the host chest has a decent rate for horns.

She's getting an water SSR tomorrow.

host your own bahas, there's usually one in the red chest

I have both of them. Can you get this message to appear in your journal?

I need this in my life

Nope, this is all you get with only normal Korwa.

Better start paying up.

How long have you been playing? This is my second Halloween so that might also have something to do with it.

This is my first Halloween, so thats possible too. Started playing last december.

Ah, we'll see what's up when Christmas comes around then. Unless someone here knows more about it.

Being an idiot today and can't remember where I put my pencil after putting it in my pocket, but where are you guys finding these quests/cutscenes? I did the wandering jack thing last night and now I got nothin

PREPARE TO GET BULLIED

Yggdrasil has the cutest celebration convos and clearly canon best girl in MC's harem

Unfortunately Yggs is not a loli so that is impossible.

Legfest and Yuel event
NOW

YES

Fuck, all I got was the shitty wind primal.

It begins. And all I got were R/SR characters, and 2 SSR summons.

EIGHT FUCKING BRONZE MOONS OUT OF 51 DRAWS

November 2017 Event Schedule (from Sky Compass)

31/10 - 8/11 : Forgiveness and Gratitude
9/11 - 16/11 : Water Advantaged Guild Wars
17/11 - 22/11 : Platinum Sky Rerun
22/11 - 29/11 : Xeno Cocy
30/11 - 8/12 : New Scenario Event

Guys, my Aletheia is broken.

He isn't giving his halloween lines.

And yet there is hope.

10/10 best girl

If dubs I do a ten roll.

dubba dubba

Screw the Fox, I got Sturm and Magisa.

you can but how it runs heavily depends on phone, for example, me previous Huawei P8 lite ran it laggier than PC, my current Lenovo phone runs it…arguably smoother than PC, also you don't get viramate on android to help out with the UI

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I WANT ORCHIS BUT I CANT SPARK NOW

PSA: YUEL EVENT STARTED WITH DAILY MISSIONS ALREADY AVALAIBLE AND THEY GIVE 1 TICKET INSTEAD OF 50 GEMS

Yes
YES
YES

Guess they finally realized no other event this year was worth a damn so the brought it back:^

You're 4 hours late
You're a bit wrong, pic related

Maddie was a big guy.

Wonderful.

Do not lewd Ruria

I WANT TO AHEGAO HER

First smugfox, now smugman. It's a smug day

It just keeps getting smuggier!

l-lewd

FOOTJOB FROM SARA!

What are you? a fag?

You know you can watch her event from the Orchis NPC journal tab, right?

SKINS THIS TIME?
PAYBACK TIME BITCH.

That's a shame, still, there's a few tickets to be had at the very least. Hopefully this trend will continue next story event.

I still can't believe Beato is fucking dead
F

Come on, user, you know how doujins work.

theres already a pic of that, by FI-san

Oh, right

sparking today, grabbing Mahira.

please allow 10 single tix to turn into 1 10 pull cygames this is not fun

and finished.

I can't say it was a terrible haul this time, but i wanted at least one fucking murg from it, but such is my luck

SSR count: 22 effective draw rate of 13%

high value draws:
Silva
Thor
Apollo
Bahamut

Honorable mentions:
Agielba
Yuel(water)
Europa

Useless ass primal tier:
Zephyrus (second time drawing)
Zeus

one line quartz tier: cybele, quetzacotl, aphrodite, oceanus

Gold moons: 7 (izmir, dark sarunan +1, fire potato, Naru neesan, Lily, clarisse)

So now i have Varuna, Zephyrus, and Zeus for primals, the irony is not lost on me that i got the primals that are the most useless. Also I drew SR karteira 8 times.

Last month i was bitching about not having summons to uncap, boy i sure can't fucking complain now can I, not sure if i can even use europa though, because double varuna is the meta, not varuna + europa

effective draw rate of ~7%

backwards math

Looks like someone doesn't know about the JK Dagger Meme

I'm aware, and it's looking good

For magna, not zephyrus, right now you can get more mileage out of adding 1 flb jk dagger than you can a double zephy grid of 4 or 5 flb jk daggers.

Well, Zephyrus also has the added benefit of pretty much guaranteed DA's. Magna on the other hand has the less tangible benefit of not needing to swim in JK gold moons/whale JK 5 or so times.
In the end you'll hit the cap either way because wind, and we don't even have wind shiva yet Though you can't say the same about light :^)

Now you can jew your fights even harder.

SSR Karteira (with Sierokike) eventually.
We'll see some intense jewery and get over 100k rupies per skill usage.

user…

You're playing it wrong.

I got chicken in my second single draw ticket

TOTAL sheep
21 ssr 4 moons
63 sr 10 moons
216 r 27 moons, 23 +1

I'm happy with this since I also got Grand Kat and Ferry.

I get to start the process of saving crystals and tickets all over again to get Sturm

noice

congrats user

hosting a grande in 20 minutes

That's a nice thick haul.

37AEC51C grande

You done fucked up; thing was completely ruined by the constant forced memes and the first movement towards censorship didn't help either.

You say that like we'll never get a sequel to the event; then again they could just have Meteon get a SSR in some other type of event.

What are you, a Cenobite?

Lyria knowingly pimps Djeeta out for sweets to people who enjoy rape fantasies but eventually the realization no matter how much she trains; she'll never stop these constant rapes breaks her, leaving Lyria able to get far more with normal sex sales. It eventually comes to a head where someone finally asks Lyria to join for more sweets for which she agrees and we're left with a threeway between a soulless Djetta, a Doraph male, and a Lyria sized censor bar.

Cygames says fuck you and your time; no one gets so many free chances at SR/SSRs.

Truly is; they start growing them before they even hit 4yrs.

For most people it is useless. Who gives a fuck about legfest character weapons unless you are are a super whale.

CF4DAA3A long black giraffe

>Rose Queen
>Ghandagorgonzola
>Apollo

Alright, I will not waste more tickets, I think I got enough

well lookit what I found

Whose bright idea was it to do Xeno Cocy after Fire GW? Why not just switch the fucking two?

Congrats user, it pains me how some can roll her so easily when I was saving up to spark her…and then KMR fucked me with Olivia delay
NO I WILL NOT STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS IM SORRY BUT THIS REALLY PAINS ME

If you pay attention you will notice that KMR hates water.

which is why he gave you Yuel?

I think kmr no longer hates water, and is in fact turning it into a waifu element, only 2(two) male ssr for water this entire year out of the 7 water got

A ten roll on my second account.
I think I'm gonna jump off a bridge now.

He seems to start light now, the two worst SSR are now in light (mikazuki and Sakura)

About to uncap some characters. Are R-type characters useful outside from being used for main and side quests? And what is the purpose of R-type weapons besides filling up the inventory?

Yuel has to match Societte after all. And her fire version is still superior in every way especially in tail fluffyness

I'll believe you when the Xeno Cocytus weapon drops and it isn't a staff or a fist.

I don't know about that when they're both free to begin with. And while they might be worse than most gacha characters, at least Mikazuki has stats befitting his "rarity" and a well rounded, if rather weak, moveset.

I like having R teams to use early in the week to cap pendants on hard raids. Also, some stories (Cordelia, Brigitte, Philosiphia) are just fun.
R weapons are there to skill up SR fodder.

I would trade the entire shitty animated season for 2-3 episodes of Platinum Sky done well.

Only when Cygames decides to bury the hatchet with Mappa and has them animate the anime instead of A1.

Just don't let the Virgin Souls/Manaria Friends staff get their grubby fat fingers on GBF's adaption.

checking those quads for lyria

At least you got something, only notable thing was my main finding Satan.
My alt scored Sturm and vacation Sarya.

So with the platinum sky rerun this month, will the side story be footprints on sacred ground to introduce new players to the society storyline?

Holy fuck the shota art is coming out fast. I don't remember these faggot artists pumping out new draph art this fast

Other way around, Manaria Friends was first a Rage of Bahamut event -> aborted anime -> inspired GBF event.

Just as expected.

I know it originated in Bahamut, I'm just saying, the anime is so dead they just skipped it to adapt it in GBF

Not gonna deny that. Just did Nene's story, and it was pretty adorable.

I don't know that he hates light but light is in a bad place nowadays with very little in the way of good attackers.

I like the fact that every time a female character get an alt version or 5* they get a bigger bust to go with it.

I think they've just been scared to give light anything good since the chev sword limit and ferry (although she's slowly being power creeped).

Except Yuel's bust size shrunk from her SR version

At least it's still way better than in other Cygames properties.

Light struggles to hit the damage cap even with chev swords and Ferry is only relevant during strike time, she has been powercrept out of the meta all other times for a while now. what light really needs is more attackers like Lucio. Its pathetic that my light grid is by far my most developed grid but hits half as hard on weak element as grids with half the skill level do simply because light characters have fuck all for modifiers. Massive hp means very little when your dps is the lowest out of all elements.

Best granblue girl isn't even playable yet

Her tail isn't fluffy enough.

She fucking eats people. She will never join the crew.

More of this

user pls, there are crewmates who've killed tons of people

But did they eat them? Most of those are soldiers of some kind, just like you have killed a ton of empire guards. She murdered and devoured your helpless neighbors.

You say that like most primal beasts aren't war criminals, a handful of crewmates aren't professional hitmen and a couple others aren't former thieves or scammers.
I think the game makes a point of saying some times you aren't killing the Erste soldiers, just fucking them up real bad.

E-FUCKING-NOUGH

That's exactly the feeling you need to start a spark. Every time legfest comes around you'll want to draw, but if you had a really bad legfest before starting your spark you'll have the motivation to push on

I didn't have a reason to spark in the past believe I in certain way get all I need every legfest, now I want to spark, I want that fox, I have 90 rolls and they will keep growing because of that.

Farming Diablo Coop if anyone wants to join

A03EC

I was almost a third of the way there. This is punishment for my weakness.

Do Rosetta's DATA buffs stack with Elysian's?

Who the fuck likes their neighbors these days?

You say that like its a bad thing

People who don't live surrounded by shitskins and marxist parasites.

Not the only people that bug others.

holy fuck do I want to knock up all her versions, easily my favorite Draph besides Aliza but she's for Stan not for NTR, but her mom is 100% on the table

>besides Aliza but she's for Stan not for NTR
If only most doujinshi mangaka were as honorabru as you user, maybe the world would be a marginally better place.

Anyone know of the best EX weapons for each element so far?

Wind, Fire, Earth: Xeno
Water: Piña Dagger (XENO SOON FELLOW STALKER)
Dark: Sealing Staff
Light: Homosword

News
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15118

Racer skins in the platinum sky event. Seems like we can farm them as it doesn't mention buying them.
Lancelot's event to be added to side story. Get your helmet-less Sieg skin
Xeno coc will be a staff. KMRs hatred of water knows no bounds.
Some more buffs for GW that only the captain and officers can activate, I think?
Balance Patch planned. Effected characters will be:
SSR
Rackam
Helles
Societte
Anthuria
Lily
Lancelot
Izmir
Vane
Arriet
Melleau
Okto
Christmas Clarisse
Nomone
Birdman
Metera
Siete
Yuisis
Sarunan
Io
Light Clarisse
Christmas Rosetta
Dark Sarunan
Forte
Veight
SR
Carren
Angie
(can't decipher google translate) Celebila
Noa

Sleep is going to be changed from breaking on damage (as other raid members pop it before you can benefit) to a turn based debuff only for your team. Nerf bat planned for para and fear, but nothing yet.

Arcanum still in the works.
They're dragging their feet with zeniths. Next lot doesn't even get up to summer, so no 4th row until January at the earliest.
Plan for more party slots. From 7 up to 14
Viramate treasure tracker being implemented into the base game
Something about bulk 'elementization.' Is that mass reduce?
Can set normal weapons to be sold at the end of a fight, like how you can do so with event draw boxes.

Well there goes my wind team
As for farmable skins…pfffft yeah right

Who wanted to join the 1st crew? I can make room for one more person.

???

I missed Marquiares from the balance list

Also something I missed about arcanum. The summons are like seraphic weapons. You get an SR summon of it and craft it up into an SSR summon.

Most rebalancing seems to be buffs rather than nerfs, so you should be okay. The first two characters you listed aren't top tier so most likely won't get a nerf.
They've done farmable skins before, like the defense order skin.

I could've sworn that it was called that but no I'm stupid. On *boorus it's the leg_lock tag.

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=だいしゅきホールド

Thanks for the reassurance on my wind team…i hope you are right
I wasn't around for defense order…been playing for a year and the only "farmable" skins i've seen are Sigfried and a few fluff skins such as Sakura…I can't imagine they will give away the much anticipated racing skins.

Money's on Sevilbarra but my hopes are that it's mangled moonspeak for Ludmilla.

I hope they accidentally make her game breaking..

They also gave skins away for April Fools.

AHAHAHAHAHAH O M O S H I R O I

There were also Street Fighter skins during collab that were farmable, Ryu Gran and ChunLi DJ

What about both at the same time???

Yeah but…c'mon…those were fluff skins

I guess I missed this one? Or I was still so low lvl I didn't bother. hmmph.

My dick is hard already.
Wasn't homo month over?
Could have been a fist, dagger or gun.
I was honestly expecting Diablo to get a staff and Corow to get a dagger or sword.
So they finally removed the Uncap bait and left it craftable only?

It's gonna be a fun month, maybe Vane will do something else ther than try to eat Colo's cleaves.
Is it time to get him out of 2015?
Also rewords for Henriette, Morphe and Phoebe, Chat Noir, Danua, SDanua and Nio.

Am I reading this right? They want to make Clincher consume the Fixed Turn Paralisys from Depravity?

Arkanum is shaping up to be quire nice though, can't wait.
Fugg

siete is literally used by all with ultima sword but let's just pull current years-2 just because beside birdman is used by no one

That would be bullshit if they fuck with Depravity. On a side note I'm pissed that Koume's zomblified effect is resisted by Chev too.

You are not reading that right. Not even close. Her ougi gives the enemies a debuff that paralyses the enemy when you next cast clincher.

I did. Active every day.

Thanks, will accept as soon as the 24h wait period is up.

I want to bury my face in Ferry's crotch

What are the chances dark Saru becomes meta? Will we get to relive the brief period of time that was Summer 2016 GW?

What did I fucking tell you?

Just you wait you fucking kikes, I'm getting my hands on S.Zooey for sure
Autism will triumph.

Worst case scenario you just have to wait until next Dark GW.

good chance that she'll come back next legfest since new years legfest will be all for anila and mahira/ andira and dog zodiac in second half. Unless you get unlucky and have to wait for january legfest

Yeah that's the one I'm counting on to spark her. I vaguely recall the new year's legfest has all charas available.

Forte was in my first ten roll and she was whole reason I started as dark. I'd be glad for her to be a reason to skill up a baha sword.

gbf-gaijin.com/2017/11/01/the-future-of-granblue-fantasy-november-2017/

summary in full eng

Also gonna host another grande in 20 minutes

C39EFA1A punch nig please

So song is gonna only be good for the crit buff on ougi and garbage before 5* now?

The ougi paralysis will be raid wide.
You'll have to trigger it with a Clincher though.

So she will go from no ougi to no nuking? That's an improvement at least.

>not full anal nelson
Get on my level peasants :^)

ah, i almost forgot about the train

Is everyone who wanted to bully kirin still good for a 830jst/1930 est time for tonight? (about 3 hours from now)

sign me up for the bully train

Sure.
1 or 2 relics? I only got one.

only one, I was considering doing a wang long train too, but i spent two of my three statues in other trains the other day so i can only do one train.

JK 3/6
D53F25D8

Must not roll on main.
Must not roll on main.
Must not roll on main.

January can't come soon enough.

Kirin train room 744315

Train probably won't start until the 45 mark, maybe on the next hour, depending on how many people join up

Not even the nips are biting, how sad, oh well, i'll just host one sometime later once i figure out my work schedule

This is what I get from being DJ.

There's too much shota fox art. This has to stop and return to draph tit domain

man, will this game even last another 9 years?

My will to play has weakened greatly, but it's been over a year so guess that happens. If there wasn't so much 'daily' stuff, would have drifted away already, which is of course the point of that stuff.

Who'd want to be on your level monkey?

L-lewd

Is this new male draph art? I haven't seen it before

No kissing, the bitch smells like vomit.

Now that I've unlocked all the classes, what would you suggest spending prestige pendants on? Urns? Ancient weapons?
Also, Opinion on Hermanubis?

spend them on weapon. Either make an ecke sach grid, an ancient auberon grid or buy 2 olden cortanas for your dark grid.
Pretty good mainhand

hermanubis is good as mh for gao if you use ultima or atma you can ignore it unless memes

This iteration? Most likely no, came back for Granblue Odyssey in 3 years

Today's the day

28E128AC long and dong

they do exist

fug

BahaHL
08364D2A
3 HS, 1 Sage

8/18
5 HS, 2 Sage, 1 Berserker

I'll parabot, might as well make use of Sorn before the nerfbat comes.

Thanks

12/18
6 HS, 3 Sage, 1 Berserker, 2 Elysian

Thanks for the help.

That turned out way better than i was expecting by a large margin, good job everyone

Yay.

Are the crystals even worth having one of those characters in my crew?

I think you can just not use the character and leave loyalty at 0, and fetch all the crystal it's worth for.
Pump and dump.

You would lose out on the 50 crystals from the Fate-episode. You need to max out loyalty before you can do those.

Seems kind of strange honestly.

Is that Altair wearing a second pair of glasses?

and why is Silva half naked?

Xeno Staff

Ah yeah those. I think there's also some 30-50 crystals from when you max out the character's level.

in what game do you fight the pillar men as a little girl?

Granblue Fantasy

When you're devastated, you just don't really care.

Oh goodie.

SOIYA!

anyone know what this says? I get it when playing on my phone, but its been popping up more often now. I just hit the white button to make it go away.

It's asking you to register an email address.

SOIYA!

cool, thanks

SOIYA!

Celeste claws don't exist, there are only spears, axes and selfies. What is this nonsense?

welcome to dark cap you renown and buy those claws cause celeste is a jew

a gun build with 2-3 swords works but eventually you will need those 5-6 swords it's more a test of endurance and berries more than anything else

You're lucky, all I've been getting are harps.

What are the strike times for the Holla Forums crews that might have an opening for a semi-casual?
I'm looking at changing from my current random crew because its strike times are during my work commute hours and pretty near worthless for me, but that's pretty much the only complaint I have.

I know crew three is set to the default time. Don't know about the others.

What SSR summons should I keep from drawing?
Should I only keep the ones that can give 80%+ elemental damage when MLB and reduce the rest?

I ask this because I have more SSR summons than SSR characters and don't ever really use them yet I can't tell apart the valuable ones from the garbage

pls help

Why don't you reduce all of them.

Post all your summons.

I'm an idiot
pls no bulli

Page 3 of summons is just Anat so I didn't include it

gilgamesh hector titan morrigna and typhoon shouldn't be reduced the rest can (you can keep cybele and hope for a decent flb) also detonate give me that titan

ops didn't see em…. apollo is useless though athena isn't

So basically get rid of all the non-magna and those select few you named, got it

Rankos and Brunhilde are for unlocking the Ranko character.

Uncap your omegas before you start scrapping them.

Reduce the event summons

Focus your + marks on your main teams summon before you branch out.

All the others are more think if you need another source for a certain status effect or if you don't have a Carbuncle.

If you don't have anything better for a certain element keep the best that you have.

Was there always crew bonus for prestige pendant?
It's the first time I see that.

Anyone know why the game's overlays are acting all weird for me?

it was added at the start of this week. I think magna HL raids give 5 crew prestige, while HL tier 1 raids give 35

There's your answer

I think the other stuff you have installed causes your game to Vira off course

Is there a way to remove a summon from all grids with a single action?
I know there's an option to remove a weapon from all grids, just wondering if the summon one is hidden somewhere…
It doesn't exist does it?

There is a workaround of sorts: if you have a summon stash, you can move that summon you want removed from the grid into the stash, and the game will ask if you want it removed from all the grids.

tell me how many people use apollo over bahamut or luci i'll be waiting

Support Call gives big attack and veil.

its only purpose is veil and not for many bosses it's core , i'm actually tempted to reduce mine

If you have characters that provide veil/clarity in every element, than yeah, it's pretty useless. But keeping one in case your character core changes is a good idea.

Let's say you are in a fight where Veil will save your life, having an extra veil for when it goes down is still a damn useful tool specially for solo.
It's not a shiva tier summon but I can see scenarios where it could save your life.

0* Apollo doesn't give veil, you need to FLB it to get it. It's a bit of an investment, in either giving it sunstones, or a bit of luck, pulling multiple copies of it. Either way your going to have to also pay the 300 light quartz to FLB Apollo.

I personally reduced my Apollo to FLB my 2nd sword.

Rest in peace crew 3.

What happened?
Or is this just a meme?

A few of the heavy hitters left to join more serious crews
One that was well known in the crew left to join a friends
Another left to join crew 1 or 2

2nd, 3rd and 4th crews should merge their actual active members into a single crew with a competent leader.

Crew 2 is fine though

good. I expect tier A and 100 million personal honours a day during GWs then

user pls, I'm here to grind cute girls

You'll be wanting Crew 1 then.

Fuck off, we don't want rapefugees from teams that can't even keep their team buffs up. Team 3 needs to solve their own problems.

Fuck off we're full

How'd Crew 3 love fall below Crew 4; the one ran by a redditor noob?

While I find all the crew fighting to be amusing to read there's something that's been on my mind
Are 5* characters who can go up to level 90 more powerful than 4* SSR who only go up to level 80???
I have multiple SR characters who have 5* potential but I don't know if I should put all that investment into a character I might drop the second I get a SSR of the same element

you should at least autism out as much as you can during the prelims. You can do nothing and lose in tier A and still get the same amount of badges as winning in tier B. In other words, try hard for one day, do nothing for the rest and still come out ahead

A redditor noob is an improvement over what crew 3 has.

They give away books that can take care of the 5* items in events.

Ah; so I can grind like crazy on day one and give my crew the finger the rest of the Guild Wars outside of the daily numbers for Valor.

It depends on the characters involved. What characters where you thinking about 5*ing? Its not that much of an investment either way. Exp costs don't really get bad until 90 anyway.

Depends on what you need more than rarity. Need a buffer but have no SSR buffer, you are better off grabbing a SR buffer than an attacker SSR. There are a few SR so strong at something that only the top tier SSRs beat them for that role though so don't ignore them outright. In general when you compare similar roles, you are typically better off choosing the SSR though but the high tier SR's like Minami Nitta still compete since they hit so many good notes.

???

Teena, Lucios, and Will

So some SR's are worthwhile keeping in a party if I don't have a SSR with similar skills?

For the SRs:
gbf.wiki/Animus_Codex

You should've done it by now just for the ass shot.

There is nothing amusing about cuckchanners trying to stir up shit, they been doing this since this general was born.

Yes and No, it depends which SR char are you comparing to a SSR and what kind of setup are you running.

Some are. Some don't even need a 5th star to do so 5th Airi uncap when?

Scathacha still in the top ten baby,

None of those are really amazing characters. Will is probably the best out of that list but if you really need a healer or DA/TA in dark the MC does it much better. If it was someone like Feather or Helnar I would say go for it but those are kind of meh.

Best dragon loli.

Dragon loli is for making dragon lolis with.

Sethlans wants to fuck you up

sethlan is tired of you laughing at him and he's ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum

Fucking hell got all the important stuff, just in time too. With the inclusion of the Martial Steel Katana and the Foxflame's Glare ability, it'll make my bullshit fire team EVEN MORE BULLSHIT.

Keep dreaming.

8B3A7CB6 balanced nigger come bully

What does your fire grid look like?

It's about damn time

Primarch raids is a mistake

Crew 4 random here. We'll be fine. Not good numbers, but we'll be fine. I got confidence that we wont qualify but Im not giving up, besides we dont even have enough computers to truly get anywhere.

This is the sole reason why Lucifer and Bahamut FLB are pure suffering.

Crew 4. Add me.

ID: 12004798

Trying to, but Capt. Is asleep or somethingbhe logged several hours ago.

Solid damage for a magna setup.

ILL SHATTER THIS CAR WHEN THE LAST CHAIN BREAKS

cuddlyoctopus.com/product-tag/series-granblue-fantasy/

dubs decide which daki I buy

Zoi

I think you need a cake in your life. Heles.

the answer is always vira sama

Take the doll girl.

Wait for Gisla

wew

Heles nee-san or Cummies.

Go for Cami and send Vampy to your father.

Where'd her tits come from?

Still waiting to spark. Water dog celestial is rumored it might be male, solidifying water as the homo element.
Currently sitting on a gold bar trying to decide whether to go for Seox or Feower next.

Endgame water team consists of both 5* eternals + an extra so I'm not too inclined to start that grind (or invest more into water).
Dark is also another sore point due to no attacker and Dark Cog that makes claws useless.
Anyone remembers if they put back S. Zoey in the rotation for new years legfest?
268/300 and I still don't know who to spark for

The dogs.

I was leaning towards Cerb&Fen myself

do you play dark off element? if not six is almost pointless

Do you keep a PSD around to edit this image every month, or do you go manually copy and paste this onto Windows Paint?

That was fixed when the captain increased permissions to cover a bunch of other people to put buffs up last week.

So Fenrir confirmed?

But user, they're all bitches one way or another.

>no Yuggu
they're all shit, wait for more to come out

this meme needs to fucking die

Absolute madman

Double Zeph with 3 Eternal Loves

farming Ninpres for the 4th sword makesme lose faith in God

Shouldn't have any faith in him anyways, kid.

Better luck next time.

choke on a dick

I try and play mostly on-element, but that might change if I decide
to bring an entire grid to SL 15 before the others. If i could get my hands on S. Zoey, that might be the grid.

I keep a .psd, I just take screenshots of teams and grids, drop them in and move them around a bit. It helps in noticing holes in weapon uncaps and skill levels and Ilike to keep the images to track my account's progression.

wew

I think I'm going to give Dark Flame Scion's call a shot during GW.
On paper it sounds good, but I have no idea if it really is on practice.

Is that…a colo katana build? Isnt that just a meme?

Truly the edgiest picture I've ever seen come out of Granblue.

I just keep some spare SSRs of each weapon type laying around in case I need the stones for a 4* weapon uncap.

The GW buff changes are really going to screw over new folks.

First time it's happening. And I like it.

New thread