FUCKIN ROBOTS

THIS IS A ROBOT GAME THREAD
MECHA ALSO WELCOME

another good MechWarrior game
At least Armored Core isn't officially dead yet right

Oh descent. how I miss thee. interplay goddamnit you fucking retards fuck you guys.

Is the talos principle any good as a game? I never bought/pirated it because I wasn't sure if the steam reviews were just hype.

It might as well be for how shit it is.

You know what this thread will become.

Its already gone

BEEP BEEP FELLOW ROBOTS

So, how's Gundam Versus compared to the Extreme Vs. series?

It is.
Story is also decent imho but you can skip most of it if it's not your thing.
Has a lot of optional/hidden puzzles if you are into that kind of stuff.

Fucking robots, you say?

Anyway, anyone remember that one 90s Zoombinis-like puzzle adventure PC game with rendered 3D sprites where you had to build robots to overcome obstacles in some kind of vegetation-riddled ruins? You could choose the parts (arms, heads, etc). One of the pieces looked like this, I think.

Ultimate knight windom was fun when we played it last. Would faggots be up for that again?

B R I G A D O R

What are some good games with QT robots? And robots that are actual robots, not 2B tier bullshit.

are warframes robots?

Are you asking for games where the MC is a cute robot or games where there are cute robots?
And by cute do you mean sexy cute or puppy cute?

Biorobots, so not really.

More like cyborgs than robots.

I already play far too much warframe, but something along those lines would be nice.

They just need to be prominent enough that they get a lot of screen time, playable would be nice. And they can either.

There is no part of the frames that is human, they aren't cyborgs.

sentinel
there is a remake for modern pcs called zenith

I'll shill MAV again. It's gotten a couple major updates, bunch of new parts for those interested but not buying.

New garage system is in so you don't want to rip your face off building anymore and you don't grind levels for parts, your experience from matches is turned straight across into 'research points' and you just buy what you want now. Also heat vision and heat systems and radiators and shit. It's a good time if you're okay with unfinished games. Dev hates loot crates and shit like that, bitches about the state of the industry. Check it out.

I can think of at least two. Both are puppy cute, though.
As for sexy cute, there's a singing robot in Ratchet & Clank 2, but she isn't playable.

I've actually never played chibi robo, I'll check it out.

I hope this ends up finished eventually, the dev certainly seems determined enough but he's not getting a cent from me until it's done. I'm excited for it though, it's looking like it has a lot of potential so far.

That you, Ciircuit?
There's an user on another board asking for your art from the last drawthread >>>/clang/1800

It's neat.
Don't bother with the spin-offs, though. They're nothing like the GC game.

If you ever get the hankering to play he does believe in demos, so you can load up with the base parts and shoot some AI. Just to whet the whistle.

Chibi robo was one of those games I always saw in magazines and shit but never saw anyone actually playing. Like Doshin the giant or whatever it was.

I played the demo a ways back, it's pretty great that an "early access" game (not really anymore because he took it off steam, which was a great move) has a demo. I might try it out again now though since you've said the mech building has been improved, that was the worst part of the demo I played.

Loads of people got insanely butthurt at him taking it off steam too, their 'indie' dream platform. The autistic shrieking that still goes on about it in the MWO community is a good time.

Anybody want a handjob?

Yes.

any chance you have a link to the most recent update gameplay?

but how is he going to get shekels?!

This is an unedited video of play by another guy who's pretty active in uploading. This video should be pretty recent.

hook me up with a source, fam.

Infinite Space, but I have some bad news. It's a Trannyformer. It's male when you first meet it, but then it breaks, and the crazy autistic professor turns it into a waifu.

i like it but it just seems like a more updated chromehounds…which isn't a bad thing I supposed but that game has not aged well, in my opinion

losing my religion

Has anyone ever managed to get Gundam Battle Assault 2 running on an emulator?

No thanks. Have you seen that face? That's like a 3 on the gynoid scale.

Much closer to a 1 or a 2.

Best robot waifu right here

dem thighs

Fug, I should disguise my handwriting.
They're there.

Might be it, thanks. It looks like it, I'll have to try it to make sure.

It's not your handwriting, you have a recognizable art style.

That's quite a chick

enjoy

There's a bunch of pilots to choose from you autist, you only have to play that one guy in the tutorial.

You're still forced to tutorial as a nignog.
Nice fucking try.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

U wot

Could be a NeoFag refugee who doesn't understand the difference between calling out Holla Forums and Holla Forums yet. In any case, post gore to be rid of him.

I've been keeping this on my radar/ Are you the mavfag that got the dev here once?
I don't really wanna get an unfinished game but I will get a nearly complete one if that makes sense. How much longer is it going to take? How active is the community? Is there single player?

You can play as a spooky skeleton, at least.

It's very good, yes.

Yeah, I'm that same guy. It's got a (((discord))) and I hang in there pretty often but I won't post it. You could find that on the site in the forums pretty easily. If you end up going into it that's the fastest and most reliable way to say "fuckin' fite me fgts". As far as how much longer, no fucking clue. He's redone the garage so it's in a usable and viewable state, the part unlock system for the arcadey mode right now isn't dogshit anymore and the only thing I can see him working on next is frankly story/campaign. Just keep an eye on it, especially over the next three months. He's also moving to full time development soon, it's been an after work project thus far.

Community is pretty active if you're into the discord and forums, you can just ping people and usually a few will pile in. There are sometimes matches being played at odd hours by mysterious bands of nips who never talk to the rest of the community too.

They're like Google with how much they collect your data, man. Do you really want to use such a service?

Want, no. But it's there and I'm already entangled in the normalfag web for a lot of shit. I'm secure when and where it matters most.

Unrelated, dev put this preview on the blog today. Sage because this level of shilling is making my skin crawl.

It looks like a really beefy version of Eagle Prime.

what a fucking shitshow that was

It's good, but it's also very easy to get burnt out on it.

What they need to do is take the humans out of the fucking robots. Giant robot fights should absolutely be a thing, but they should be a league within battlebots. No slow paced shit, no people standing around the area.

???

Nigger, nobody forces you to play the tutorial. You can ignore it completely and go straight for freelance missions.

no u

Oh.

The second the announcer table was at danger and the fucking fireworks display happened as the girder thing was broken, it was a level of horseshit too far. I'm on board with hokey announcing, I'm fine with cheesy amping it up but that was fuckin' disgraceful. Nobody expected it to be super exciting, they didn't have to fuck it up like that. At least if there weren't people in the robots they could have shown slow crushing and shit.

Bitches don't know 'bout my Jaguar+Milano.

The best native PC kung fu game.

Such a shame about the 3D battleground sequel.

here is a (you)

There's a Mazinger game for the Genesis called Mazin Saga. It's a decent beat'emup, but the bosses are fighting game style and total bullshit.

Nice taste, fam. Both of those are comfy as shit