Serious Thread

So, where are all the newfags coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhO7nd5u8cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there has definitely been an increase in lefty shilling

Who the fuck cares? This board was never good.

I think it's funny that lefties found the need to make a safespace version of Holla Forums where they wouldn't get BTFO as fast.

Did anything happen recently to cause people to come here?

pew

Hello newfag
>>>/cuckchan/

Thats what I'm trying to find out

Reddit. Did you saw the "Fuck you Holla Forums" thread? Spacing under every single fucking sentence. Though judging by the retarded amount of PPH on Holla Forums I expect these retards are also leaking in here.

Hello reddit

wat? didn't you saw what pewdiepie did in his last video? Also, you just didn't aknoledge my dubs, asshole. Go fuck yourself with your le plebbit slur. retard.

What did he do?

>>>/reddit/
Never come back

He told everyone to come to Holla Forums.

eat a cancer cuck 2b026f, and stop using term you don't know how to use.

plebbit

spacing

is

this

mongo

link with timestamp

They are.

he just browsed random chan thread for meme's and spilled the spaggetis, like always.

True, but how the fuck would they know she comes here?
Nothing on her post pr page links here

No I did not´Got a cap?

Nigger you don't belong here

Wheres the source?

Post the timestamp dick.

he is out for (you)'s

8:10 dickhead.

I am not going to look through every pewdiepie video, post link already.

newest vid faggot

Reddit sure is stepping up their game. Everyone knows that the evil deep web hackers known as Holla Forums talk with each other through the use of insults and nothing else.

oh wait, just double checked, its this
youtube.com/watch?v=jhO7nd5u8cs

Thats cuckchan you retard

This? Doesn't seem much like an Holla Forums plug.

Reminder to report a75f65 for being a ledditor.

That is cuckchan and probably not even Holla Forums, why did you say he was telling everybody to come here?

Do we really need a thread every time there’s even a slight change in activity?
Retards crying about absolutely nothing, seriously.

Please die. Now rather than later.

What the fuck?

You must be extremely new to not realise the boards dropped even lower in quality these recent months
Honestly it might not even be reddit, my guess would be all the bait posting influencing newfriends to the point where they think the bait posts are real posts and real posts are bait posts. It's created some sort of autistic discourse within the board where everyone argues with each other because nobody knows who's being legitimate and who's baiting.

I've noticed a lot more stupidity than usual lately. The "merely pretending" summer trolls seem to have never gone away and overall there have been a lot more shit threads filled with stupid posts and obvious derailments that huge amounts of (1)'s latch onto.

Take a gander at this fucking thread to see how bad it's gotten. On top of OP being a libcuck shill there's a tranny tumblr faggot infecting the thread.

My theory is cuckchan crossposting. Remember a month ago they kept coming here with their ban notices like this was their temporary home away from home.

That thread gave me cancer, why did you do this to me user

when the loveshack dns entry got taken down we got a lot more retarded, useful idiot types who couldn't find there way back.

/inth/ hired a bunch of discount ex-shareblue employees to help bring attention to pinkchan Holla Forums
this is my hunch

Meanwhile Mark is too busy using conditioner to shove stuff up his rectum to give a damn and ban these faggots too. Not a single one of my reports in the last few weeks got through.
The way things are going, soon 4 Holla Forums will become less shitty than here.