RE:Zero VR PC/PS4

Waifu Age soon brothers
dualshockers.com/rezero-vr-games-announced-playstation-vr-pc/

Fuck off with your meme anime weeb shovelware.

Trash it.

Emilia is the only redeeming feature, and even then this game deserves to be put in the trash because of Rem.

Lmao

NO.

no thanks

Rude

>>>/cuckchan/

Better than fucking Rem

At least pick a good waifu like Nozomi.

my $400 paper weight is ready!
i still think VR is a gimmick that has a ways to go still before i even consider it

But its official
Thats whats great about it, its not just some autist who did it on his own with a ripped 3D model.
This is actually a product being shilled and pushed by the company

🤔🤔🤔

I'll pass

Nope, not interested.

UNF

Shit, the anti anime faggots are invading even here now.

Where are they?! I'll get them user! For anime!

To be fair, Re:Zero was kind of a weeaboo meme anime, but even then they're still just shitposting.

Onii-chan, no! It's too dangerous! The goons will beat you up super hard!

It's too bad it didn't end with パック destroying the world.

Goon get out

Hes right though
Re: Zero is exactly that, its edgier Sword Art Online and nothing more.

I don't give a fuck. Get out you fucking anti anime goons.

Mein Neger!

Yes

What's with all the shaking in VR? Does everyone in the world suffer from bobble-head syndrome?

I've already got my RE: zero thank you very much

I'm not a -$9.99 goon user, I love weeb shit. I just hate Rem. I mean fuck, I watch Highschool DxD, Kejo and Fate shit. I enjoyed Re;Zero myself, I just dislike the Rem fandom shit.

Rem was just the prize for beta self-inserters, a generic meido who throws herself at MC, no effort or even commitment required. You can use her to positively identify plebeians.

Fuck outta the way best downloadable.

Please no, having to hear cretins constantly talk about that shitpile of an anime was bad enough, don't drag that shit to Holla Forums.

I gave the series a watchthrough a while back and thought it was alright. Nothing terribly special, but an interesting angle for isekai shit with the protagonist being a useless unspecial cunt who gets by with checkpoint mechanic abuse and learning to work with what he has while leaning on the surrounding cast, and having a horrendous PTSD inducing time in the process. Since I don't really touch /a/ and dabble in weebery, what's with the sudden strong turn against it? It was flavor of the month that was decent if you could stomach isekai plus moderate deconstruction edge. And waifushit. Neither more, nor less.

It wasn't bad but you guys are acting like it's SAO tier. Is it just because people talked about it to death?

Also what game/anime would you rather have for VR then?

Any mecha show?

I think season 1 was solid but season 2 was a mess. There were also times where the MC broke down and I'm just thinking "Why does this upset you so much now? You should be used to people not remembering what you did for them in another life". It felt a little forced at times.

Season 2 however was retarded for many reasons. MC acts like a humongous faggot during the princess candidate trials and proceeds to act retarded until the last 3 episodes where he becomes a tactical genius with 100 charisma to convince everyone to follow his lead. Also I don't hate Suburu for turning down Rem. That part made me laugh out loud. I actually lost some respect for Rem for at least not getting angry or being a little more selfish about their relationship. She was just going to help him help Emilia so she can watch the man she loves fuck another woman. It's almost cuck tier to be honest.

I would think something more slow paced like Giant Robo or the first Getter Robo where they don't have mechs like Gundam 00 flying around at insane speeds.

Except it is SAO tier, you gargantuan mongoloid.

The fact that Rem is the best reoccurring character is not a good thing. She isn't even that good and neither is re:zero.

That would probably be the best for arcade style set up.
It would probably cost a bunch, would have to be cleaned often, and have needs to make adjustments for different sizes of people, but it would be cool if done properly.

There is no season 2 you fucking goon.

There was one 25 episode season, not two 12-13 episode seasons, user. One of those 'why does no one remember me' incidents was understandable, as he didn't know he'd died from bullshit curse nonsense, but otherwise I concur, but characters aren't perfect or rational at all times. I can understand the points on 'season 2,' but would supply the counterpoints that he was acting like a humongous faggot because he's a narcissist NEET who still doesn't get the deal that this isn't an effectively egalitarian JRPG world, but a feudal realm under regency with a semi-landed noble military who aren't keen on his modernistic sass, he pulled the tactical genius shit out of his hat through the usual 'I already know what's going to happen' card plus rebounding from total (more than usual) breakdown into the opposite spectra of mood & competence, and the Rem rejection scene is weird and fucky in tone from all the angles people think it is because from what I read the anime adapters modified a bit of it to be more ambiguous from the light novel equivalent, where Subaru says pretty plainly 'I'm devoted to Emilia because she's my waifu, but I also recognize that I'm your husbando?' with the all but explicit statement of fully reciprocating her feelings. Just not exclusively. Or openly right that second. Couldn't tell you more than that hearsay, not having put in so much energy that I've read the source material, even if I did enjoy the series for the most part. It wasn't even close high art, but it was passable or better with mostly nice animation & choreography.

It got popular. It's really that simple. I've seen this shit happen a thousand times. A show that's decent, but not great, with a relatively small fanbase gets animated, the series gets popular, suddenly people hate it while somehow never being able to explain why they dislike it beyond generic criticisms with no concrete examples (like "shit plot").. Same things happens here on Holla Forums left and right. Recent examples include people shitting on Dragon's Dogma or Platinum games.

Yeah, no. That's nothing like SAO where the MC is god and solves every problem on his own with other characters contributing bits of information at most. An actual SAO tier isekai is Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. The only thing that made that series remotely tolerable is that it doesn't take itself as seriously as other isekais.

lol

I don't think you remember how bad SAO is. It's really hard to be that awful. Hell Re;creators wasn't even as bad to watch as SAO.

IS THAT A PLAY STORE ICON?
Finally I will put that piece of shit I bought a year ago to use.

My only problem with RE:Zero was that Subaru is an obnoxious faggot. Yes, I know he's written to be an obnoxious faggot, and they succeeded with flying colors in making an utterly unlikable and unbearable protagonist. The non-human characters feel more like people than the actual human-from-Earth character because he is just such a huge fucking putz that I struggled to enjoy any scene where he was speaking.

yep, that faggot ruined the show.

I prefer ram to rem, her smugness make muh dick hard mate.

At least have something besides empty buzzwords for critique. This is halfchan /a/-tier posting.

I ain't a anti-anime shill, just saying if you want to fuck the protagonist, you're a gay.

You are an user with good tastes.

This right here. Years ago, halfchan /a/ tryhards started to shit on anything that exceeds a certain popularity threshold in a sad attempt to fit in. Something becomes a "reddit anime" if it got a decent size fanbase, which is hilarious because half/a/ slowly turned into a cancerous amalgamation of r/anime, MAL, and ANN forums. You can tell halfchan faggots have been flooding into this place recently, it's starting to overtake typical goonposting.

Best girl coming through I suppose

If I ignore everything I don't like then clearly there's no legitimacy to their arguments!

This is the power and audience of the ps4.

Doesn't 4/a/ love Konosuba though?

Behold, the one true waifu.

more

not even remotely interested

You crossed the line and I demand an apology.

Fuck if I know, I stopped going there around 2014. I've taken a few peeks here and there but the place is just too far gone to browse for long. I imagine if they did like it, it's probably reviled now because "lol reddit meme anime, XD!" It's too bad the /a/ here is somewhat dead, it carries a lot of the spirit of Kinomod-era /a/, but it's not uncommon for a first episode thread to last the entire season due to the low number of posts. I've come to except that non-cancerous anime discussion is pretty much dead, there are too many people with buzzword opinions, shonenbabbies, misguided nostalgiafags, and SJWeebs these days.
Strangely enough I've had decent conversations about anime here and on Holla Forums, even though those conversations dip into off topic territory.

Skimming through the thread, I'm pretty sure there's only like one or two people here who have actually seen Re:Zero. for example is lunatic gibberish that has nothing to do with the real Re:Zero in the real world.

Holla Forums's /a/ is perhaps the worst anime community I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing, and I've witnessed halfchan /a/, MAL, r/anime, AniDB, ANN, SA, YouTube and Tohno-chan, which are all top-tier garbage.

I don't believe you. It's not that I feel our /a/ is super great, it's just that I don't believe it is worse than all of that. You know you got to provide some info if you will make a claim like that.

The ignorance and sheer hostility towards anime there is off the charts and I doubt anyone there watches it (with the exception of Toonami reruns).

That isn't info. Give examples, not just statements. Even I could provide an example of /a/ being not perfect, but you are making a claim it's one of if not the worst community of all time.

Do you really think I saved the threads I was reading just on the off chance that someone in the future might ask for them?

Even at its best /a/ is no better than every other community, which are all shit.

/a/ is slow and has a few too many Jojofags, but you're far beyond exaggeration in your description of the place. They aren't nearly as hostile as you say (ANN is the place for people to hate anime passionately) and they can at least construct some kind of critique if they hate a show besides a pile of buzzwords. I don't visit often because the speed of the board drops to almost nothing mid season, but it's okay.
Let me guess, did you catch a ban for typing like a nigger?

There isn't an anime community in existence where this happens, least of all /a/.

I wasn't banned and I'm not even talking about threads that I was involved in.

You've got quite the hateboner for a place you can't even describe properly. The place is far from perfect but you seem to be argumentive about it for the sake of arguing.

I already described it properly and I did not argue for argument's sake anywhere. You are just proving my point with this nonsense.

Yes, because all the anons who would have a actual hate boner for something would gather any and all evidence so they could throw it in the face of nonbelievers. Did you forget yandev and how all the shit he said was archived so anons could rub it in people's faces? Let me do your argument for you. In the blend s thread >>>/a/743921 and >>>/a/743991 were edited because it mentioned how Paris is shit and fill of niggers. So if you can't even provide evidence of it being the worst then either lurk or leave. Or if you think you are the greatest, why not state your taste in anime?

I have no obsession with /a/, I just spent some time there in the past and concluded it's god-awful shit just like every other place, only more so. And since /a/ thinks their shitposting is completely fine, then how would it even work as evidence?

This is an example of what's wrong with anime communities. This inane obsession with "taste." You people don't watch any anime, you just namedrop anime that you think will make you look good.

Except I've actually been on /a/ on and off for the past couple days and I know you're full of shit. You don't have a point to prove. If anything they're more enthusiastic about some of the newer shows than I am.

is the go-to defense of people who like gay shit anime and refuse to admit it. Sure there is some incentive to shit on things that casuals like, but anything that is actually not shit will not get shat on unfairly. Konosuba is one example, Monogatari series, (older) GitS, S;G, Madoka is faring alright, GuP, Keion, Oregairu, et cetera. Re:Zero just sucks dick, it's way subpar and not even worth watching.

You think I'm full of shit because you think the garbage that passes for anime discussion on /a/ is perfectly fine, when in reality it's not.

What are you watching this season, user?

Another halfchan critic has arrived!

I think you're full of shit because you're throwing a million claims around and providing literally zero evidence or even just unsubstantiated arguments to back them up.

No, I'm not trying to discuss qualities of particular anime in the first place. I'm referring to things like SnK, R:Z, SAO, without having to type out specific titles.

Nobody watched or makes threads about that garbagr there.
You're full of shit and have never been there.
I've been there countless times and hate the fucking place and even I can tell you're bullshiting.

Holla Forums/a/ is nowhere as bad as those other anime discussion websites but its shit for a variety of reasons which include:
-Reliance on flavour of the month garbage

Again, do you really think I save everything I come across just in case some turbo autist raised by wikipedia demands "evidence" a year later?

I never said anything about what shows have threads there. And yeah I can imagine they don't watch "that garbage" since they don't watch anything in general.

I thought they didn't watch SnK, R:Z and SAO.

Proving my point. It's this bullshit right here, among other things, that makes it such a fucking joke of a community.

You dodged the question about what anime you're watching and just admitted you don't watch "seasonal garbage." You just proved you're the one that doesn't actually watch anime. Enjoy the last (you) I'm willing to part with.

I didn't dodge anything:

Try working on your reading comprehension skills.

It's weeaboo because it was popular among face book crowds and other normal sites filled with sjw 'anime fans' and lowest common denomiator viewers. It's a meme anime precisely because it spawned internet meme posting on sites like face book and youtube by people with power levels smaller than Kokoro-chan's actual IQ and it's an anime because anime is the common term for japanese animation as made popular by the japanese after borrowing the word from the french language.
Re:Zero was ok, but it got really popular on normalfag sites and its quality as an anime was blown grossly out of proportion, it was probably worth rating something like 6.5-7.5/10 but popular voice bloated it all the way up to 11. Additionally, this particular 'game' appears to just be a VR space, there doesn't seem to be any mechanical gameplay other than looking at Rem's boobs, so it's understandable why people might not be willing to take it very seriously.

Re:Zero is Japanese and therefore not weeaboo, it was popular in Japan, and they didn't borrow anime from French, it's short for animeeshon/animation.

Finally someone who sees the truth.
8/a/ is by far the worst of the worst. Everyone who says otherwise is part of the circlejerk.

It looks ugly as fuck. I'd rather play a VR game where you play as Rem and fuck dogs up with your wrecking ball

It's a step in the right direction. Soon, bigger companies (with more talented people) will start making VR waifu simulators, and when they merge this tech with the perfect animu sexbox, then the true Golden Age starts.

Nevermind evidence, you didn't even say anything beyond "8/a/ is the worst", you massive cockgobbler. At least other people point to specific things, like overmoderation or the types of threads, but all you have is the same line repeated for every post. You did say that they don't actually watch anime, but you just contradicted yourself on that so there goes that one.

I said:

That point unwittingly proved my point. They are so eyeballs deep in sewage and don't even realize it.

Where?

*that post proved my point

I'll agree that the VR itself looks like it'll be little more than a tech demo, which is pretty bad, but I'd throw Re:Zero itself closer to 7.5 than 6.5 myself. Perhaps it's my shit taste but it's probably more my enjoyment of the primal struggle of man attempting to escape the deepest crushing depths of despair after losing everything over and over That and the ideal of a woman being there for you and supporting you like you support her that I really identify with.

Subaru is an awful person, and he continues to screw up almost at every turn, his combination of desperation, attempting to get everything right, and inability to do anything out of the ordinary really probably resonated with a lot of people. The art style not looking that bad probably helped, and as usual the whole "People that are main characters dying (even if it's usually temporary in this case)" meme always throws normalfags off, even if it's basically a meme at this point. It also probably helped that the protagonist, despite being awful as a person at the very least wasn't whiny until everything started really blowing up in his face. I'm using the word awful a lot to describe him, but he isn't really that bad. He's flawed, and at least he didn't have a pic related incident.

Discussing anime does not mean watching it, and the point was the attitude that "seasonal anime" is "garbage."

Absolutely true, their constant circlejerking over their "meidos" is so fucking autistic and there's barely any discussion that can be had without getting banned.

What the hell is up with all the nips suddenly starting their titles with "Re:"?
Is it just because it's a trendy english term that they don't know the meaning of but everyone else is doing it?

>In the blend s thread >>>/a/743921 and >>>/a/743991 were edited because it mentioned how Paris is shit and fill of niggers.
Yeah, so you were acting like an obnoxious Holla Forumstard trying to derail shit, got slapped on the wrist, and got mighty mad for that. Too bad this sort of shit is banned here as well and you have no ground to stand on when trying to say it's exclusive to /a/.

Re:Creators is the only one other one right now that I can think of, and the re: probably means reply/response. It makes sense in context. Using re: in the title goes back to at least 2004 (Re: Cutie Honey).

Is there going to be a harem route? Because if there isn't they shouldn't have bothered.

It's really not.

Unfortunately
Its not even that I don't agree with it, I do, its just that I want to talk about fucking videogames and it doesn't even derail into something vidya related, no, it goes straight into politics.

Other than EYE what have the smelly, filthy surrender monkeys ever made that was worthwhile?

nope, there are nigger threads all the time

You serious?

You call that a trailer? Or was that the actual gameplay? Either way it looks like dogshit which should be expected from an anime tie-in.

These anons get it. It's overmoderated, "exclusive" (fucking witch hunts on crossposters, I swear), and so full of circlejerking to the point of it no longer feeling like an imageboard, but rather some kind of normalfag forum.

Holla Forums is getting there too.

don't come to /m/, your angry demeanor might ruin it

Funny, half the people think Holla Forums is under-moderated. Not that this is a new mentality, mind you, but everything always goes to shit sooner or later. Guess we better start posting in >>>/svidya/

I do what I want

The only good thing about Re:zero was episode 15. Everything was mediocre at best.

You only need a little bit more delusion and you'll have come full circle and become not retarded again

So you think it's delusional to say that someone can talk about anime without watching it? In other words, you are claiming that talking about anime without watching it is impossible?

>>>/SomethingAwful/

re:zero is sao levels of awful but hooray for more focus on technology

Did you know that envy is a satanic "virtue"?

Fixan thread

I just want an /a/ that allows fun.

No wonder Holla Forums is the worst board.

Hello /a/