Is god eater 2 rage burst any good?

I this worth it on sale?

pirate it like a good user

No dual audio no buy

I actualy buy games you degenerate neet.
Have fun when the games you actualy like die off.

No, it's awful even if you like monhun and even then monhun and the clones are all shit.

Oh, this is a good start for a dubs thread.

checked

Fuck off with that.

Jokes on you, I bought all the games I really liked and they died anyway, along with their developers.

It's alright I enjoyed it but online is dead on PC.

It's on a non kosher system so good lucking getting an unbiased answer.
It's okay as a 3rd person hack and slash MH clone but I would say GE2 is a subpar version of that one other MH clone set in ancient japan.

OY

You’re the only one here not understanding how economics work, user.

It's pretty good, I prefer Toukiden personally but I think they are all good in their own ways. If you care at all about MH type games it's worth it on sale.
Enemy variety is lacking and there isn't a lot of weapon types, the custom bullets are neat but underutilized/easily broken. The story isn't great but it's there and it's usually either enjoyably bad or passable. The girls aren't bad either. Online is sparse though so either make some friends or be ready to play along with the ai which gets the job done alright. Also God Eater 3 is coming up next year.

Checking these dubs tbh

back to >>>/cuckchan/

shovelware MonHun, avoid.

Its decent
Toukiden 2 is superior though
Holy shit, get your asses back to >>>/cuckchan/, you don't fit in.

I hate the weapon designs for this game.

Better than the first Gods Eater but still not very good.
Just go play Monster Hunter 2 or 3 again but use a different weapon this time.

If you like the first one, you like this one. This game is far too stiff for me and I don't find it fun at all.

Why don't you fuck off, you little bitch?

I didn't like it after 50 hours + Crimson Orochi. There are some neat things but it's easily broken and doesn't have much variety, gameplay is more repetitive than other MH clones because of how unintelligently you can play and kill nearly everything, Crimson Orochi which is all the way at the end was the most fun I had and it still wasn't great. You get to see a lot of titties.
Play Monster Hunter instead.

DENUVO

but you can only choose one. I think its obvious that trash like no-titty monhun should be dumped

Wait for Denuvo to be removed, user. Or buy the console of your choice to play it, God Eater 2, on.