Is Titanfall 2 the only none shit tier FPS this entire generation?

Is Titanfall 2 the only none shit tier FPS this entire generation?

The only negative i can think of is PC users have to resort to Origin. Thankfully PS4 is devoid of that and just as fun -especially since a PS4 can use K+M while an xbone perplexingly cannot.
Is there ANY other fps this gen that doesnt fill itself with modern cancer? IS ONE FUCKING GAME ALL THE GENRE HAS TO OFFER?!?

What if the whole genre is just shit tier?

1 being an exception really proves the rule nowadays.

But it is?
Take your shilling elsewhere.

no

Great thread
Truly

EA, you killed visceral games, I'm in no mood for your shit.

You say that like the titanfall devs arent next.

fuck "this" generation. seriously.

Nah it still has the bots lane thingy cancer.
Without that I would agree that it's the only decent AAA FPS in… a long time.

titanfall 2 seems like good fun, I wish they would just put it on fucking steam, I don't want to install another fucking game client for 1 game (again). I did it for Siege which i will say is fucking grand fun but ubisoft is still jewish as fuck and has god damn uplay launch even if you open it through steam

The first game was miles better. I can go back to TF1 and still have a blast. TF2 just isn't nearly as fun to play.

Kill yourself, you Redditors even defended For Honor.
Get the fuck out of this board already Ubijew supporter.

For Honor is trash and rightfully died. Siege survived this long because it's actually good.

I can tell you right now I do not defend any ubisoft practice. I only like Siege when it comes to them

I'd say it's the best modern FPS, however there have been some other good ones as well. That is IF we're including Serious Sam and smaller games like that.

You would think EA would have learned this lesson by now but no they just wanna be steam with no games.

Its not that they want to be Steam with no games
Its just that they don't want to pay that 30% jewgold for each copy sold from Steam.

So instead of making 70% profit they would rather make 0% because nobody want's to install their bullshit for one game?

I want to fuck BT

Probably ZombiU. It got a lot of things right, but also could have been better in a number of places.

Horde mode was in Titanfall 1. Don't suck the devs dicks for including a game mode featured in the previous installment.

despite ubisoft's best efforts siege is still pretty damn good. for what it's worth i actually unironically liked titanfall 1 as well, even though it was kinda set up to fail by ea, even if the devs are retarded

It's also now on PC so you can play it without buying a console that has eight games worth playing on it.

look i like Titanfall 2, ive argued about it here a lot, but UT is better on a second to second shooter basis.

It's one of my favorite games of last year. They really got their shit together since the first game, and they did practically everything right aside from getting published by EA.
Respawn is probably gonna get buttfucked by EA with Titanfall 3 though. I hope they pull through somehow.

Yeah, it's like another Dead Space situation, hopefully Respawn has the brains to get out before shit gets bad.

I think someone said Respawn is technically still independent, but I don't put it past EA to launch a hostile takeover or sabotage the project in some way. I also hope they manage to pull a Lorne Lanning and start over if that's the case. The studio's mindset seems to be stuck in better times, it'd suck to see that go.

You mean the gimped version that removes some of the filters, lighting, and effects? Yes, Ubisoft did botch the port.

I disagree about the sp campaign. Yeah, it was fun but it's also really short, shallow and no replay value at all. Would be worth a rental if that was still a thing but not worth buying for it. TF2 is definitely a mp-focused game.
I've had a bit of fun with it for some 6 or 7 hours, but nuDoom and Prey campaigns are better.
And that's a dayum shame, because the mech theme, art direction, gunplay and everything else was great. Could've been the fps campaign of this generation if it wasn't basically a training mode for multiplayer.

Ubisoft also somehow managed to botch motherfucking Tetris for the PS4. The mind boggles.

Agreed, I'd also like to see them diversify a bit and do something that isn't an FPS. Perhaps something like Megaman X mixed with Prototype.

Doubt that's gonna happen, considering their background their love seems to be with all things /k/.

True enough, I just wish We Shall Wake wasn't dead.

Is there a fix for that error?

It's (((free))) if you have Origin Access.

Looks like your files are fucked. You try repairing the game?

thanks for listing terrible games

Too bad it's probably one of the biggest negatives, that and the fact it's an EA game obviously.

All those games are fucking shit memes

Found the console cuck

What are the player numbers like?

The ai is stull dumb as shit, the enemies are samey as fuck and the removal of titan batteries made them even bigger glass cannons. This game needs to realize its never going to pull COD numbers and start becoming slighlty more niche.

Around 3-4k people always online on PC. Small number, but dedicated people. It's kinda in that sweetspot where you constantly play with and against good players, but it's not just autists.

No, the gameplay is shit. UT4 and Midair aren't finished but at least they aren't shit.

All the good TF1 maps are now in TF2. That was the only real problem the game had.

I'll keep it short for you OP: not even close.

Yeah but the core gameplay is shitty and the game runs like shit

I just did and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks.

The fuck happened to my post mods. Are you ea sissies, or you actually enjoy this piece of shit of a game? I think it's the first option. "Make ypir mandatory 100 posts and gtfo" seem to have triggered someone.

Btw i write again: titanfall 2 is the cod roulette, with 0.5 sec delay if you have positive k/d ration. No customization and less options than the first title. 3/10, make your 100 posts and leave.

What would you do in this situation?

Giant robot fingers fondling your testicles would crush them.
It would be extremely painful.

I never said anything about ball-fondling.

Halo 5's MP, Customs, and Forge are good.

It's not happening m8. They announced they are shifting focus to one of their other projects. It sucks, but it's the the truth.

I don't read nip, but I'm pretty sure that's what the image is implying.
also shame on you for not baneposting with me, faggot

It's not so much ball-fondling as full-body-fondling.
I meant to but I completely forgot. Sorry, big guy.