Games that can be played on a low config computur

Games that can be played on a low config computur.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/devil-may-cry-4-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

West of Loathing

N Way of the Ninja

Brown bricks in minecraftya

tetris

Salt and Sanctuary, the dark souls of soulslike.

Valkyria Chronicles surprisingly enough.

hobosoccer

Cuphead
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dustforce
Basically any game that is 2D

DMC4

holyshit i thought it was bait but it's actually a game for low configs

Rivals of Aether. Please play it. I don't know people who do.

Doom, as long as you have the right sourceport.

my man

Wow this looks like my old PC from 2004.

Shit, really?
D-do you think my craptop could run it?

I was actually incredibly surprised when it worked like a charm. I tried running Xrd on this, and it runs at an actual snails pace

I'm sure you can, the game's heavily optimized.
igg-games.com/devil-may-cry-4-free-download.html

FILTH
Is this a clone of ragnarok online? It looks almost the same.

lame

Hollow Knight
Play it OP.

Does it come with trish, lady, and vergil?

My friend does.
I only play it when my friend wants to

Fite my Kragg, nigger.

It's absolutely amazingly optimized. It runs like butter on anything I've played it on, even shit with integrated cards.

My brother used to play.

Ranno is best. He is a disrespectful frog

Fightcade and MAME games. Shoot em ups and beat em ups are loads of fun to master. Even more fun to play with a friend. I'm sure some here would love to play some Metal Slug.

it hurts

What is this a part of? Reverse image searching gives me nothing

I'm stupid, sorry. If you actually do want to play, I can't see your Steam or whatever was in the email field because of 8ch's email protection thing.

Skarpne keeps most stuff locked on Patreon so good luck finding the reverse searched image

sorry to say, but I don't actually own it. I just play it with my friend often. I might actually buy it sometime later though, it is pretty great.

It's probably on sale if you decide to, since they just put new characters in.

You could also emulate the entire SNES library with zsnes, since the only strong point of this emulator, is that it's highly optimized, plus it has that kickass snow theme.

As long as you're not talking bottom of the barrel absolute shit tier specs, pic related runs decently well on lower end machines, provided you're willing to lower some settings.

this actually runs fairly decently on my craptop so long as there's not too many effects on screen

Thief 1 and 2.

Diablo clones are all shit.

The Special Edition of DMC4 isn't as well optimized, sadly. Though it's not that much of a demanding game either, especially if you turn down all the settings to low. DMC3:SE with the style switcher mod that fixes the port somewhat can supposedly just run well enough on my toaster, but I haven't gotten around to actually installing it yet.

my nigger
nolf2 runs really well, too

uncharted 4 runs on a toaster and looks great op

I could swear OP asked for games and not third person movies

i need more info of that pic

At least up to 5 gen Emulation is easy even on a toaster. With MAME, NES, SNES, Genesis & PS1 alone you don't really need other games.

If anyone cares, Civilization III Complete is free on Pirate Bay right now.

… also free on Humble Bundle if you give the slightest fuck about them after the recent acquisition.

That should run pretty well on a toaster.