Ealy access since 2014

whats up with all this fucking "survival" games on eternal early access?
Somehow the genre justify no content?

There is even one of this turds finished in the past 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/518790/theHunter_Call_of_the_Wild/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tbh forest was the least shit of the genre

If they dropped the whole plane crash and “gotta find muh kid” shit and make it about a man or chick going in the woods to make a new life or something, then it would be better. Refine the actual gameplay so it doesn’t feel like shit. Get rid of the cannibals. Get rid of the ancient alien stuff. The building system isn’t too bad but it can be refined. Just get rid of all the dumb stuff and make a simple innawoods simulator.

Replace the cannibals with a single skinshifter.

Early access has been a scam since inception. There are also unholy abominations which were both Kickstarted AND had an Early access release.

No need to get rid of that stuff, just make it less obvious and actually special instead of a mundane everyday occurrence.

Does a realistic innawoods simulator exist? I think there'd be a market for it.

Unreal World.

I know that one, but I was thinking of something first person and contemporary.

Reminder: The creator tried to shill this here even worse than Haydees did and was made a laughing stock when he tried to samefag without knowing about ID's and fled after posting the devside steam interface for its page on greenlight.

Oh what a good laugh that was.

post it

I just opened Steam's store and answered my own question: store.steampowered.com/app/518790/theHunter_Call_of_the_Wild/

Realistic mean boring
Also, which game let me feel like that two potatoes in a snowy ruined as fuck empty weird world?

You what? Do you know English?

You need to watch that anime to understand my post, I guess

What is build a base, explore caves for plot progressing items, setup a stable food/water/armor supply
OP confirmed for not even playing it

It's not a great game, but sailing around the coast with your friends in your logging raft chopping down all the trees can be fun.

This game still isn't out yet?
that promo art is sexist :^)

Look up The Hunter, it's a better engine for what you want.

*has

Stalker

If only you cut chop off the tits of the female cannibals and cook them..

But the world is not empty and you fight stuff and cheeki brekis

I'll give you the cannibals, fine, but the game would stay the exact same if you got rid of that stuff I listed and focused on the building aspects. Hell, if you want weird shit, they can include happenings in the forest along with the cannibals. Hell, you can go the entire game without actually looking for your son and just focus on the building aspect already, so it isn't like there's a point to it being there.

For some reason the inventory screen in this game tries to fry my GPU.
I have some custom fan curves because the default ones are shit so my card gets really loud when it goes over the 70ºC range, whenever I open the inventory in this game the GPU starts sounding like a jet engine after 10 seconds, it only happens in the inventory screen, weird.

The long dark is okay.

I wouldn't call The Forest awful or a scam, and it's pretty high up there for delivery by early access's abysmal standards, but it's a pretty fucking boring game. While it's improved, its physics were always way too buggy and still are. It's also incredibly easy, since everything seems to have a hard time actually hitting you, and you can outrun anything if you need to.
These go doubly for the mutants, which are supposed to be the major threats but end up a lot less threatening than higher-tier mutants because of how much trouble they have hitting you or your stuff, and they're even easier to run away from.
There's nothing to really do beyond exploring caves for tools/lore than build up your base, and it doesn't have the ridiculous amounts of functionality and customization required to make base-building/living enduring fulfilling gameplay.

adam and eve survival game when?

I don't think I can answer this question.

What the fuck are you saying

I already have minecraft

/thrizzead

This. It's actually a pretty comfy game to play with a bro since you got someone to watch your back and make treehouse bases with.

Doesn't pre-apocalyptic count for anything?

Was they always like that or at some point they decided to remove nipples and cunts?

This shit actually sounds pretty good

There was that one user who lesrned that you could make Skyrim fun by modding its atmosphere into a surreal RPGmaker game thing by changing the soundtrack, colour, textures, adding guns, etc and then throwing fuck tons of difficulty and survival mods (Frostfall, etc) at it so that the gameplay comes from stocking up on shit and praying you survive the hordes of enemies that attack you (he recommended setting the enemy spawns in the modmenu to allow fifty+ wolves to spawn).

I don't know. It would be nice if you could add tits to recipes.

I told myself years ago I'd buy the first good one to actually make it to a finished state. Still waiting.

The atmosphere is SPECTACULAR, but the single player is just some faggoty leftist story that won’t be done for years. The open-ended mode and the ‘challenge’ mode are still playable, at least.

Can you do that?

That shit might make skyrim bearable

See, this is the problem with all these "survival" games and others like minecraft, they all have the same fault:
The player doesn't have a real threat, AI is easily exploitable
And contrary to autismcraft, you can't even make shit that is pretty to look at
Once you establish a base: That's it, that's the game

You mean Bethesda Fallout?

Subnautica is the only early access game that currently has enough content to justify its price. It's worth the money as-is but is still under development

No one said anything about buying games
Isn't subnautica intended for VR users?

I don’t see how considering you can still play the game without the VR set up.

No.

bump for adam and eve survival game ideas

The only good game that ever got out of EA afaik started on kickstarter. Considering how awful everything else from those has turned out I'd say we know they were both a mistake.

I thought it released in september?

Poor Adam.

Call of potato: world of snowfuck

The last time i played it i had fun, successfully evaded the cannibals for a week before they started coming to my house to try to fuck me up.
I think he should just release and let the modding starts.

Subnautica is the only one that comes to mind, as that is being fully released in the next month or two. Other than that no, Rust had some hope too, but they restarted the whole development of that game 3 times or some shit.

The whole survival genre got destroyed when the DayZ got made for Operation Arrowhead, and when the standalone came out and EarlyAccess, developers started being over ambitious/abusing the system or just fucking lazy and adding miniscule updates to just barely satisfy the player base enough to keep them buying it.

Being this mad that a game you like is considered shit.

>In the end it is revealed Eve was doing all the hard work and the whole game was Adam's misogynist deliriums.
>However it turns out in new game+ ending Adam actually suffered shit for so long under Eve's misandrist abuse he was hallucinating the previous ending. He finally grows some balls and leaves Eve for Lilith and lives happily ever after

You mean the two moeblobed animu grills.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

They are the potato

The Forest is at least getting regular updates with a countdown timer people can check in on at any time. No user is left in the dark about its progression.

It's also pretty good, especially as none of the content is spoon-fed to you. You have to actually find the cave networks on your own.

Not really the same but I'm enjoying metro

For the love of god please post screenshots

I guess you could say they were wondering how long they could survival on early access

This

The long dark made it out of early access and its not shit.

All the bitching about the story is dumb. Apart from the control issues I was satisified, its worth pirating for sure at the least.

The forest is good for your first playthrough but public multiplayer is pretty awful and it doesn't have much replayability unless you enjoy the base building sandbox side. Which is limited imo. The combat isn't anything special but its entertaining for a while. Also the forest is really cheap so its worth buying.