Neptunia Thread

Pixels edition
🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in the West!
(BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT)

Neptunia VII-R is out!
Translations of VR scenes are ongoing, as they are released

Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls is out on Steam

Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!

Tsunako and Mizuno from Compile Heart visited the USA at the LA Anime Expo in July
We made a nice delivery:
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/882647035656126464
archive.is/xXVFl

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ Discord! Ask for an invite in the thread.

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC.
>>>/nep/3335

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/3738
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/632350/
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/924012963626754048
ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15
gematsu.com/2017/11/new-neptunia-project-original-title-different-taste-usual-compile-heart-production
discord.gg/Gpf2YE
discord.gg/ceghH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming in the name of Lady Vert

I'm here to praise Blanc and eat pudding
And I'm all out of pudding

congrats gifanon

I want to join Nepgear and her friends' party in 4GO. And then do lewd things with her back at the inn in town while her sister is downstairs turning the completed quests in.

IF is here.

Would you buy various fashion shop outits for her?

Of course. I already have. Lots of cute outfits to lewd party up with her in.

Iffy is very tacticool

Thanks, user

4th is still a good placement, plus you are getting a physical copy of 4GO as a prize.

10 posts in and already dead, for shame /nep/

Farewell, nepthreads, you were fun while you lasted

Natural death is preferable to forced unlife.

I wouldn't call them dead yet, just very slow. Last thread still had a ton of UIDs.

It's all ogre, /nep/

yes

and 4go just came out too

From last thread there was really only a handful of anons that bought it for the PS4 I was going to, but I don't have the money for it right now

Maybe once some more anons get a PS4 copy things will start picking up again. If not then I guess it's waiting for the PC release and hoping for the best.

I'm one of those anons and i haven't been able to play much beyond what i posted. There a few games, like SK;PBS and A Hat in Time, that i want to finish before i really start playing 4GO.
In these coming weeks/months i'm also going to be a lot more busy prepping for Halloween and the winter Holidays at my job since people decide to act up more and do weird things.

I'm busy during the week. So I haven't been able to play since Sunday and I've already posted most of my screenshots in the last thread. I could post more, but I also fear posting spoilers for those who don't want to see any of the dialogue in game.
Such as pics related.

Why is Neptune's outfit so perfect? She looks extra cute in it.

Poor lucky iffy

Pretty sure that's Blanc.

The new costumes are all great. Probably better than the normal ones. Extra costumes are all amazing too. Here's some more of the weird ones though.

to be fair most people likely want to play on PC instead

Nepu is always almost perfect so it's obvious she would retain her near perfection no matter what she wears

I just bought 4GO recently. North America. Anyone wanna play it some time?

bzk#9184

image related but is old so don't try to find the room

I'm waiting for the PC release.

I want to hug Rei

I don't think there's a single nep I wouldn't make love to. I want to take Purple Heart as my wife and all of the rest of the neps as concubines.

Criminal, even if you have good taste

This is what you get for falling for the succubus. At least the little sisters would probably be monogamous since they just want one “older brother.” The CPUs however will milk you for shares with their succubus bodies.

truly a baleful fate indeed

The only ones that will love you are the Candidates and Makers. The older sisters just use you for your body.

You do know you're on a PC focused board, right?

Yeah and it's not out for PC yet.

Arfoire and Underling would love you as you are as well!

The wait will be over soon
it end even sooner if you finally do it

Do you think we will get a genuinely great Nep game with great gameplay one day?
After all these years, I'm starting to lose hope.

I don't really need a great gameplay in the series since characters/story are the main draw, I think if we could get more of stuff akin to V2 I would be happy enough with the games

A great nep game with great gameplay? What type of gameplay would you have in mind? And how is it sepparate from the rest of the "great game"? What else would have to be different to warrant the distinction?

Think Trails in the Sky but with Neps for better worldbuilding and a sense of adventure, then have tactical battles with some Valkyria Chronicles style mechanics for the gameplay. Something along those lines.

More like tacticute

PLEASE

Fuck off attention whore

Will we ever see the other Neps again

play bideo vames with me this is Holla Forums not /nep/

Seek help

tbh

Frankly, I don't think CH will ever manage to make Neptunia something better than a competent game that ticks whatever they think the required boxes are. Just like the story and world essentially heavily relies on references, the game is built to emulate the image of a RPG instead of having a great vision of its own. Won't get anything better than a decent imitation because they're not really trying for anything more. I'm fine with that because the girls are really cute, the gameplay is at least not dragging the rest of the game down and because I have a serious bodysuit fetish, but if I want a JRPG that shines for gameplay reasons I'll play something else. If I play Nep I do it to remember the extremely comfy winter nights I've had with Re;Birth1, a pot of pumpkin cream soup, this thread and this board.

It might be the other way around, but I've found that the nep games get the largest upgrades to its mechanics from other games CH made before it. I noticed that some things from FFF got into the later Neptunia games for instance. I could be completely wrong though.

The little improvements have always given me hope that one day the gameplay won't be the worst part about a Nep game. I do have a problem with the way CH goes about certain things. For instance, the VR rerelease of V-II. They could've easily released the VR portion of it as a 15-20 dollar stand-alone thing but they decided to package it with a full priced game just 2 years after it's original release. I really hope this doesn't set a precedent for future releases.
I hope they take it easy and maybe don't release anything next-year and focus on improving whatever game they are working on.

Which mechanics in FFF were you thinking off? Nothing springs to mind for me, right now.

I was thinking about the battle system. In FFF all the characters could morph their weapons and that changed their combos. It isn't as varied as that in V-II but now the system causes different weapons to give different move potentials. It added some depth since now not only did you have to check if the next sword's parameters and hit range changed, but the moveset could be different as well.

Yeah, i can see that. I should go back and play through all CH games again. I can't even if i finished FFF. I remember really liking the sword-in-the-statue system.

Cyberdimension has the deepest plot

Neptunia truly has the deepest lore

I'm trying Nep Action Unleashed. It seems like a poor version of Senran Kagura, but I'm still preferring it for some reason. Am a bit worried that I haven't seen a proper SK-type dressing room though, it'd better have one. What's the point of having cute girls if you can't play with them?

Don't forget the great pathfinding on par with Drakengard 3 or Sonic 2006. Thanks for whoever showed that (You?)

I was randomly scrolling what game is ths. Answer me immediately.

Cleary (You) are behind that rock and Gear and Blanc REALLY want to get through, but yeah pathfinding is really shit

4GO

I take it back. The pathfinding is perfect.

there is differences between of ai pathfiding and path to our hearts

That's probably the most accurate summary of the game. MegaTagmension was better and I'm hoping 4GO is a further improvement.

I honestly didnt find Megatagmension to be that better, mainly because of the removal of stripped clothing. At least it had a plot.

This makes me feel weird

So I started playing Re;Birth 1 recently. Cleared the game once and just encountered the first post-game location. Knew it was the case, having been hit for 60k damage while the party members' max health is around 13k. I'm questioning the worth of continuing on in that.
Anyways, on one hand, I enjoyed my time playing and getting to know the characters. On the other hand, there's so many reused assets in dungeons, and in the palette swap monsters. I suppose it saves on memory space.

Picture unrelated.

Level up your characters a bit and start doing Colloseum battles, the later ones can be pretty difficult but they get you completely gamebreaking weapons that ensure you'll pretty much never lose again.

The 999 Colosseum battles are fun

Nep VIIR announcement trailer.

So, anything about 4GO on PC yet?

Early 2018 is all we know so far

I still wonder if there will be enough new content to justify the re-release or Nep of the Year edition.

>ejecting unfired round for no reason which judging by the angle, was loaded in backwards. Seems HK aren't the only one's who never compromise
>(((Desert Eagle)))

2/10 shit Nep. Would not oper8 with. Uni is still best gun Nep even with her weird Frankenguns.

Would Nep do this to be lewd or to avoid getting her clothes dirty?

She would do it because she saw it in a game or something and try it out for fun.
I wanna bend her over and nep her full of my pudding, and one day see her in that same outfit with a nep in her nep.

nah, she's doing it because onii-chan is watching

Uh… Is she NTRing Gear or something?

that does sound suspicious

I'd read that doujin.

What if there is one onii-chan for each of them?

Well, I feel like Nep wouldn't be a brocon. Maybe a shotacon, but brocon seems weird. As such, when I see Nep nepping an onii-chan, I assume she's nepping Gear's "onii-chan."

H-Hitler-kun?

What is they happily share onii-chan?

It's not like it's necessarily brocon. It can just be an affectionate nickname.

Yeah, but I don't see Nep referring to someone as her "Onii-chan" unless she was referring to the name Nepgear uses for him in the case that he's dating Nepgear. And she only uses it to tease him.

What if this is a Nep harem, and everyone dates Nepgear's onii-chan?

Just have every Goddess on your beck and call

Well this would certainly be better than NTR. Let's go with this. Nepgear gets a boyfriend, her onii-chan, and then everyone else falls for him. Nepgear also goes with the flow so much that Nep saying that they should share him would be accepted with little resistance. "Oh yeah, we should all have the same boyfriend. The fewer non-goddesses involved, the lower the chance of us being found out and it becoming a scandal."

A-user, please don't

In that case, I don't think you get much of a choice. Nep-nee-chan knows best. Just make sure you don't make Gear too jealous.

Vert is probably the best choice if we are talking /ss/

Please no. It seems like when a character gets /ss/ that's the bulk of what they get. I'm not a fan. More assertive girls are nice, but it's boring if the target is some defenseless brat with a tiny dick.

Alright, I'm back from post-endgame. All that's really left is money grind for CPU modules and other 5-10m cost shit and I'll pass on that. Didn't feel worth it. If I ever get around to playing the other two Rebirths, it'll be for the story.
Looking forward the the third especially, because best character gets dialogue and a part of the plot.

I followed your advice, got some more powerful weapons through the Colosseum which helped ease the transition to grind towards lv.999. Still lost with them testing the waters against monsters that outclassed the squad outright, but you were pretty much right.

It was a wake-up call, not being able to just EXE Gauge nuke.

So you want Iris femdom?

But shotas usually have monster cocks. That's just how it works.

Well you'll be with Plutia for a long time in 3, that one felt like it was hundreds of hours long. The post-game is neat though.

If by that you mean taking the lead and showing a bit of initiative, sure. I don't use the word femdom since that's more associated with stomping you in the junk and being overpowering.

That's almost as bad as adults getting all ahegao over a tiny rod.

Big cocks on shota is dumb. They should have cute little penises instead.

>>>/cuteboys/ is that way

Since the nep room scenes are designed for PSVR would it be an easy fix to make it compatible with other VR sets? I guess what I'm getting at is will it be exclusive to the PS4 will it be easy to just port it to the PC.

exploitable neps

I'm not sure if CH has an exclusivity deal going on with Sony. I don't think PS-VR has any exclusive features that would stop Nep VIIR from getting a PC release.

4GO's Steam page is up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350/

Neat, I can play it then.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/924012963626754048
Beta tests for 4GO, don't forget to read the terms and conditions~

Applied.

I don't have any installed; I just have what's built into the motherboard. Do I write "Integrated", or do I put down what my motherboard specs says for audio (7.1 channel HD Audio)?

I just wrote that it's integrated and made by sound blaster since that is literally all the info I could find. I hope they're fine with that.

I'll just put down both and give the model of the motherboard then. Best I can do.

Applied even though I know I won't get in

Didn't apply because I know I won't get in

>/nep/ is currently on the claims list due to BO absence

SOMEONE CLAIM IT QUICK

BO of /nep/ here, I've logged back in and sent a message to the Claims address to clear it. We should be good.

I thought I logged in within the last two weeks, but it's fine now.

You scared us you nigger

S-sorry. It's been a rough two weeks. Also I'm taking some preventative measures in case anything else unexpected occurs.

I'll forgive you because you posted that cute Gya.

I forgive you user

Do you wash smiles with white clothes or color clothes?

What treat would I need to give Plutia to make sure she doesnt get angry and give me a trick?

A good, hard candy bar.

Noire is just the perfect amount of lewd.

It's reccommended that you wash smiles with other smiles, unless you want your other clothes to have smiles on them.

Noire is the Goldilocks nep. She's neither too busty nor too flat, neither too tall or too short and neither too mature nor immature. She's got just the right amount of everything.

Sadness.

I'll forgive you this time but if anything else happens we may have to bully you as punishment.

But that's wrong user.

Spooky holiday approaching.

That's a thing?

Do you guys like the Sega Hard Girls game?
I saw some gameplay with some interesting platforming and stuff for exploring the dungeons but I'm not hearing very good comments overall.
I'm wondering if I should get it after I'm done with the Re;Birth games and V-II.

Jesus Christ, Noire. What the hell was that Sony paris game week show? That was a snorefest.

Why do you think she has no friends?

I swear, it's like she wants to make movies, not video games.

Don't bully the Nowa. She tries really hard.

If you really liked the Nep games, I'll recommend it. It's a pretty short game, only took me 16 hours to get the true end, your mileage may vary. The exploration felt somewhat tacked on, but it was interesting to see IF or Segami crawl, jump and dash.

Boss fights usually end up needing to have the Fever Gauge prepped to 100 to stand a chance unless you're overleveled, and by then you just steamroll through them.

It's a cute game, so if you're in the market for cute games and you like Neptunia, go ahead.

I want to go on a Halloween date with Nepgear. Then have her turn into a Vampire and suck out all my Shares that night.

I've played this twice

You can't be a Vampire without fangs. How is she supposed to go trick or treating today without them?

Headpat Blanc instead of providing a treat, just be aware that this trick is dangerous.

OK seriously which Nep games have this sort of stuff?

It's Halloween so it's time for a spooky tale involving the gang going out to a house in the woods (or sort of in the woods since it's a mile or two out from Planeptower). Naturally nothing at all could go wrong.

Neptune can as a matter of course shoot people with her hand and annihilate whole families with an ashtray. Speaking of the ashtray, wouldn't that indicate that someone in the Planeptune crew must be a chain smoker? My guess is Historie personally.

Turns out that Nepgear was the murderer after all, just like the second game! What a twist!

Is there more or was that the end?

In the end no one was actually harmed except Histy and the egos of everyone at the cabin.

Did anyone here get into the beta?

Gas yourself, nigger.

No word so far. I'm holding onto hope.

And that's where you fucked up. How is hope supposed to help you if you keep holding onto it? Let it go so it can do it's job.

Not until after I tenderly pound my hope from behind and fill it up with my dreams.

Alright niggas, CH's next game doesn't realease until March and they have nothing else coming up that's announced, do you expect a suprise announcement around the time of PSX?

Honestly no, and I don't want one either, it means less saturation and I can have a go at finishing all the CH games I've got

I'm keeping an eye out for Clanpool and Death End re;Quest, but I'll be a lot happier finishing off Trillion and some backlogged Nep side games in the meantime.

These games are shit
>>>/nep/4456

Not really, no.

I wanted to try Mary Skelter but it is out of reach until I can get it for my vita.

ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

Art contest updated with more entries if anyone's interested

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I instinctively skipped over that one.

I got today my 4GO LE. I've been replaying VII because I didnt get the happy ending. Now I can start playing Nep Online

Did you at least get the normal ending, or did you get the bad ending?

Why does everyone hate neps so much? Is it because they got nepped in school by a pack of rabid neps?

Probly furries. They hate anything that isn't furry.

Smh tbh oniifam

Because people A CERTAIN CANCEROUS YOUTUBE WHORE give them and us, the fanbase a bad name
Because the gameplay side of the games is sadly, lacking in quality
Because the humor is often based around internet memes
I say, if you aren't bothere by that or can at least look past that, you are in for a good time with top cute girls

It just seems like people are willing to do less and less for cute girls nowadays what we need is to force people to work for their cute girls instead of just handing them out and maybe that will teach them to appreciate them more and what youtube whore I don't watch any gameplays of nep since I don't like youtube

I think that lost cause on youtube is also probably the one who introduced the series to most of the nepsona fags and the adamant yurifags who can't accept the idea of straight neps.
That said, I can't deny the gameplay is rather simple, but I still enjoy it. And the writing.

This world should only run on cute girls.
I assumed he was referring to Lost Pause.

I think all the neps are straight except for rebirth 1 Vert and IF since they acted pretty gay in that game

I think canonically all neps are straight the main Hyper Dimension thanks to their non lesbian actions, their bonus voices, and their drama CDs.

Yeah I'm a yurifag and I really only got yuri vibes from that first game and apart from that they all act straight but it's probably just people latching onto those small yuri sections and trying to force people to make the neps gay instead of letting them get dicked like they want

Yeah that's a good way of putting it. Also, I guess the spinoffs do pander more to the yuri crowd. Too bad those games usually aren't very good.

Either way works for me. I just like yuri more because it emphasizes on the character relationships rather than adding a no-face male body. Oh and yuri means more girls.

Whats this autistic waifushit?

It's autistic cute girl shit.

There's one maker that I am pretty sure does want to take all the neps for herself.

Even then, it's stated in mk2 at least that RED is just mixed up from all the H-VNs she plays. The best course of action is to take her route.

In the game she first appeared in, it was suggested that she is actually straight but is obsessed with visual novels so much that she mixes real life and fantasy and thinks of herself as one of the male protagonists from those games.

There's no reason not to really.

gematsu.com/2017/11/new-neptunia-project-original-title-different-taste-usual-compile-heart-production

WEEABOO THREAD: I'LL PLAY ANYTHING WITH ANIME GIRLS EDITION
Go on weebs. Give me your smug anime girls

So it's finally happening. The game where we play as an onii-chan to the candidates is in development.

Are we getting Nep Factory finally

That's super gay though.
It's like saying that you waych so much porn you started sucking cocks for fun, but you're totally still straight.

Take this instead, now off with ye

That's not normal?

Please let me have children and raise them with the neps. Please!

It's perfectly normal behavior for a gigantic shlong-swallowing faglord.

Noone saying she's particularly smart, pretty much everyone in-game thinks Red is a low watt bulb and she doesn't have Peashy's "I'm a permanent 5/6 year old" excuse. They just sort of keep her around as a bodyguard in Rebirth 2 and she sort of fades into the background until Conquest when Nepgear tells her to drink bleach.

Wait what? They changed the Conquest ending from Mk2 to RB2? I mean, I know they had Red replace Nisa, but did Red actually act different from Nisa in those scenes?

Actually I started questioning my memory about Conquest differences between the two games and went back to take a look. What happens is actually largely the same between both games. NISA or Red (before the final fight), basically say "Gee there's a lot of dead people in our party" and then IF (not Gear as I recalled in the last post) went nuclear in response both times. I might have conflated the reaction with the point slightly later where Histy angrily snaps at Kei.

ded thred

I'm still waiting for my closed beta invitation.

Oh. So that's what the Conquest ending is about.

Yup.

I looked up all the conditions for that ending prior to playing RB2 specifically to avoid ever getting it, I'm too soft for depressing shit in my nep games.

Welcome to the Despair Club, user

I want to hug Conquestgear and tell her everything will be okay even though I know the world is doomed.

Y-yeah. It'll come any day now…

Shoo shoo, and take some Panda OC with you.

Can't I just have depraved neps getting their brains fucked out?

But cute loving stuff is best.

dont sexual the neps

are you saying you want to sniff nep's purple bush?

I want to rub my face against NepNep's softness.

Who the fuck tested this game.

Conquest paizuri time?

Conquest rape time

This shouldn't make me excited, but it does.

Hey, come on man, you develop a combat system as rich and in-depth as 4GO's and see if you don't have some bugs. I mean damn, you can mash square OR use a skill. Shit's deep.

Have a chaika nep.

The eyes don't match well. It looks like some horrible eye shadow. Also Sega worst girl. True patricians like Sony and Microsoft.

>>>/cow/291879

Oh well. Wouldn't be the worst of nep fans.

Wew lad, looks like he's branching out. Ole' grasp on reality seems be a bit questionable, but that wouldn't be anything new necessarily.

Ok

Oh

I'd like another nep game where the stakes are that high when it comes to the endings.

Huh.

I bet he plays with the dub.

A true monster

May as well post them.
You have to embrace the horror.

He's one of you, now.
Every nep you nep, every lewd you post, every head you pat, he's right there beside you.

I don't mind since it seems like he didn't try to rape the neps and is actually trying to help them though he is still bat shit insane but it doesn't seem as bad as it could be

Could be worse

Isn't xir a woke SJW now? Rape fic is haram.

He is a stronk independent womyn now.

Chris is God

I think he's trying to tell us something.

You know I never laughed at this guy, not once. I feel like he got the shit end of the stick biologically and that most of his actions wouldn't have occurred if he was just born a normal person.

I can laugh at some fuck doing hypocritical shit and getting caught, I can laugh at someone getting his just desserts even if said desserts are death, but I can't laugh at chris.

He's not funny, he's addled. He makes me hate the human condition because he embodies it's worst aspects. Being born and having no choice what happens to you, your body, your choices being forever effected, your place in life being set from the start. Someone like him terrifies me on a deep level. He makes me feel sick, not because of his shenanigans or actions, but because of who he is because of his disability. Mental illness is fucking horrible.

He could have been a normal human being, but he was basically dead on arrival.

Huh. Probably the best way to describe Chris. Fucking DOA. How apt. I feel bad for his parents.

But he could have been the next Albert Einstein if he had wanted to

You're making me feel things I was not prepared to feel today, user.

4GO costumes in NepV3? Compa looks so good, and so does Iffy, and Pko, and Ploot, and Blanc, EVERYONE

Every once in a while I think about mental illnesses and how it must be to suffer from them. Not just a passing thought, a few dozen minutes of wondering how it must really be.
It fucking terrifies me that either not being in control or worse, thinking that nothing is wrong happens to some people when they are born. But the worst part is that it could happen to anyone as they get old enough.

If they use the same engine, there's a decent chance that the main party members will have them as alternate costumes. I'm not sure if they'll make the costumes available for the makers. I hope i'm wrong because i like Uzumes costume so much more than her default.
Uzumes inclusion in 4GO is already somewhat annoying since she never joins your party because "Muh solo exp", never being able to use her costume would be even worse.

Don't the makers usually get a decent amount of costumes?

No. Nobody gets a decent amount of costumes, and apart from the main characters, you can be considered lucky if you have any choice at all.

I don't like this timeline anymore…

Sure. I'll take responsibility for both of you if anything happens.

we need more responsible neps

I'm just starting with Re; Birth 3 after struggling to finish 2 for a while and I'm very pleased with the changes so far. I really like the new SP/EXE system and the fact that you keep your built up SP when you exit a dungeon, though the unlock requirements for the EXE drive itself are a pain in the ass, might end up using cheatengine for that.
The whole game feels a lot tighter than Re; Birth 2 and I'm having much more fun with this one, I don't have to force myself to play it at all, I actually want to go full autism and do the work for all the endings and unlockables.
Also I fucking adore Plutia, I know she's supposed to be sleepy but to me she sounds stoned all the time so the way she talks constantly cracks me up. I had already seen Plutia in the DLC for Re; Birth 1 but having her in the story sequences actually interacting with other characters is a huge difference.
Oh and thank fucking God for that ingame material tracker, that shit should have been there from the first game.
Now I'm excited for reaching V-II since I hear it's another big upgrade, but I'm also very worried I might not see Plutia again as a proper character, she quickly became my favorite character in the series so far.

There's isn't as many endings in 3 as there are in RB;2, but there are a good amount of plans to makeespecially a very special camera plan

You'll play the spin-off games too, right?

O-of course.
Is that 4 Goddesses Online? I just have to wait for a PC release.

Yes it is. It's actually pretty good considering how this type of spinoff usually goes

Why is Nepgear such a cute? Why are the neps such cutes in general? All of them are cute. Even Umio and Mr. Badd.

Nep VII is on sale on yurop PSN for 10 eurobucks/8 britbongs. Probably the cheapest it'll ever be for PS4.

Creamy inside Blanc~

The new system was pretty cozy, it also really pushes item use in battle even harder than the previous games did due to the SP/EXE ties.

As for Plutia she's in nearly every post-Victory spinoff: the second half of Blanc's game, IF's game, and 4GO. So there's plenty more of her where that came from. Just don't get too attached to any human characters except IF and Compa.

i want neptune to poke me in my eyes with her nipples

I want to suck on Neptune's nipples and drink her breastmilk while caressing her swollen belly until she's aroused and begging for pregnancy sex.

New trailer for Death end re:Quest.

Hi 2ch

just picked up Re;Birth 1-3 and MDN VII.

Once I finish doing all my shit with Trillion I'll be diving into Re;Birth 1. I'll be joining you lads soon.
I want to do butt stuff to Nep

i dont know if it goes in my heart boner or meat boner folder

Why not a copy in both?

It's her best asset.

I love Rei

nothing wrong

it's no fair

I'll be needing the full image of that

The pixiv adress is in his filename you bully bait.

That pic definetly lacks dicks inside these neps

What's wrong

What are the games where I can punch Neptune in the face? Actually that's a downer about AU, not having vs. battles.

RB;2

Turns out that blank was the murderer after all! What a twist!

I never knew Summer Wars was a game.

Mk2/Rebirth 2, sorta Hyperdevotion Noire as well.

==DESIGNATED==

I fucked my formatting and now I feel stupid.

Delete this.

Delete this.

May I have an invite to our Discord server?

discord.gg/Gpf2YE

Thank you.

I'm starting to think I'm not getting that beta invite.

Finally I understood why every character seems to have trouble speaking "Neptune". Because it's hard as fuck to write it in katakana.
At first I tried ネプチュヌ【neputyunu】, but it's was wrong; then I tried ネプチュノ【neputyuno】, but it's also wrong. Then I said fuck it and looked up a wiki.
The correct form is ネプテユーヌ【neputeyunu】 and it's actually kind hard to say.

I'm pretty sure I won't receive any invitation since I didn't even apply

Hey, the link you gave that user is expired, can I have another?

discord.gg/ceghH

Why don't you guys just use an IRC?

VILE! NO!

It's good fodder for jokes.

Looks like it's that time of year again…

Does steam still do 90+% sales?

They sure do.

Still not gonna play it. I hate weeb shit

Happy Thanksgiving Holla Forums.

Happy Thanksgiving, user. And to everyone else as well.

I want an excuse to post this so I'm gonna try Megatagmension (what a name).

What is this? help

Quick! Hang yourself and you can be with IF together!

All it takes is one leap of faith into a new world.

I'll bang corrupt nep and bear my child

Are other games doing this? That reminds me of my old GPU when it was about to die.

Looks like the effect you get with the AU nude mod if you try using it on the Vita version. It doesn't work.

How terrifying

The dark neps are coming.

Looks like the seal is failing.

No other games do anything like this and I have tons installed.

GOG release, windows 7. Translation patch I think is the only thing I had installed once (and it worked fine). Suddenly started doing this. Completely uninstalled, redownloaded the gog installer. Galaxy says 'unknown version' if I add it to that, possibly from leftover translation files.

Amazon has it $20 off, m8

What is your GPU by the way.

As someone who worked on that patch, it shouldn't affect graphics like that. Did you remove the patch and see if it improved the situation?

RX 480

I haven't removed the patch yet. Is it safe to just delete the files or should I re-install the game to a new directory?

Only thing you need to do is delete or rename all instances of dinput8.dll in your game folder and subfolders, that will disable Neptools and thus the patch.

It's still fucked even when unpatched. Anyone have any luck getting this shit working on linux? Thinking of installing there instead if this windows one won't play nice.

It might be your drivers then, looking at AMD there are others who use the steam release that have had a similar problem.