4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite memory involving video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I want to do is nuzzle somebody to sleep while petting them.

when a niqqa wuz in 1 tbh

I was playing csgo. Me and my friend were losing a game so we kicked our team and won 2v5.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Playing shit with my sister, I guess.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Downloaded the first 2 terminator movies, listening to music I liked in high school, getting pretty comfy today.

showershitter you cuntbag are you even alive anymore?

I can't remember any 10/10 memories, maybe just playing vidya with friends in high school, mostly because I didn't have any friends to play vidya with until high school.

This is now Chen thread

better not b no emo shit monica

dat nigga finna get dropped tbh one way or de otha

Mine would be completing a pokemon game for one of the first times. How's everyone tonight?

Woke up before 7, drove to Everett to meet some WWE wrestlers at Funko's HQ, then went and saw SmackDown at KeyArena. Got Fractured But Whole in the mail while I was gone. Will play tomorrow maybe.

Halo 2 LAN room at my high school's anime club lock-in. Shit was insane.

Go to thailand, you get girls all night for the cheap.

ay yo ay yo ay yo ay yo ay yo whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

No

I don't know really. Maybe a time when I was in elementary school still, and had brought Spyro 3 to a daycare, and all the other kids that were in the "older" section (place was divided into two sections, one for Grades 1-3 and the other 4-6) with me were so interested in the game they were willing to donate their own time with the daycare's PS2 to keep seeing progress. Got a hearty cheer when Spike finally bit the dust; toughest boss in the series if you ask me.

OH SHIT WE AIN'T HAD A CHEN BREAD IN A MINUTE MONICA

shieeeeettt tryna git da fuq up out dis halfway house but da feds got me pissin 4 em on da reg on sum gay ass shit monica

Morning, works been going slow as I have an incredibly painful lump on my leg.

Someone put their mom on the headset to yell at me on tf2 once.

What is shit you liked in the teeanage years? Sugar Ray?

probably

YOU BETTER BE THE REAL DMX

Got EO5. The cd only comes with like 6 tracks so i have to get the rest from youtube. The cd tracks are much higher quality than the youtube ones.

You fucking know it. Was big into 80s stuff way before it became popular again. Depeche mode and oingo boingo are p gud

I'm good. Woke up not feeling like death today. How goes user

What wrasslers?

i dun feel lik da real dmx rn ==;^;==

if you have a figurine of yourself, and you hotglue it, is that gay? These are the important questions.

Work fucking sucked ass today. A whole bunch of calls that lasted way longer than they should have along with people too stupid to follow basic instructions. *I had one customer ask why I sounded like a smug asshole when I wanted to do was help her with her wifi password.**

If I ask think girl I know on discord to go to Japan with me you think she will say yes? also wouldn't it be cheaper if we go together?

course not fam dun b dum

The New Day and Zack Ryder.

Surprised they didn't jack your game
How goes user

GO TO THE DOCTOR

80s stuff before it got popular again mostly.

You told me that earlier!

Did you try password?

I'll go with you user

Thats all that happened today. I did get comfy with the game though. Got up to the 2nd strata. I need to get EO3 so i can play it again.

no, she hung up before I could reset her password.

Nah fuck you, you never answer my questions. Go to hell.

I remember that boss, fucking fun as fug.

Ripperoni.

Should've saved that shit to go and meet some NJPW dudes.

Customers are always cunts.

You that old?

Being a NEET for the next week.
Winning a vs match on PoFV is probably one of my more fonder ones.

I'm ok. Learned more about how the earth orbits the sun today. Drink more water user. Maybe that will help you feel better.
I'm still messing with that A.I that's been going around. It seems to be targeting me no matter where I post on the website now. I will find out more about it to decimate it eventually.

When New Japan comes to Seattle, I will.

This is what normalfags actually do.

The new day are the funny niggers right?

How you liking the game itself?

F
What else you do today

What questions?

Nah this was like a decade ago give or take a couple years

What you got planned for your NEET mini vacation

One of whom hover-hand fucked a qt pasty British chick.

I didn't let anyone else touch it, and we all had lockers. Pretty glad the little Grade 1-3 shits were stuck on their own side of the place though, and the supervisors wouldn't let them anywhere past their side of the lockers.

Alright. Went out to look for a birthday gift for a friend earlier. Didn't see anything he was liable to like; a half-series DVD volume of Pandora Hearts did catch my eye. Didn't buy it thought because the other half was showing up as like $200+ on Amazon (which for thirteen episodes is absolute shit), and that if I don't trust NISA to handle vidya well, why would I trust them to have handled that series well?

Aye, he was a good boss, and tough for a Spyro one.

Probably gonna go explore some areas with the neighbor while waiting for a package.

Are you really gonna act retarded and pretend you never hear someone asking you questions. DIE!

Its better than EO4. I think its about as good as EO3. Better than EO1 and 2. Im enjoying it alot more than 4 for sure. Man, 4 kinda sucked. They gated you from 3 classes at the start and there was only like 9 in total.

Hug Suzuki or some shit. I wonder if he'd murder you right then and there.

Ah, I feel ya, my parents listened the shit out of 80s shit, gave me some nice nostalgia sometimes.

I don't want a hooker, I want a wife.

If it isn't gone by the weekend I will be.

(checked)
You better not bring that AI shit here.

Good, at least they know niggers shouldn't touch white women

Just get him some booze and money. Everyone loves booze and money

What kind of areas?

DAS RITE

Can't remember what the gameplay is in those tbh

This user gets it

I slept in
went to work
did my time
got home
jacked off
listened to some fanmade AS bumps
shitposted
This is my life on days where I work evening/night shifts now. At least I have thursday and friday off.

Stop picking on ritsu (you). Fuck off.

i lik dem numbas monica

Its a first person dungon crawler where you draw the map on the bottom screen. Reminds me of wizardry. I just wish you could turn off the arrow so you had to play it completely classic.

Everyone, look at this faggot and laugh, laugh at the fact that his dream world doesn't exist because society is broken by corrupt semitic souls and possibly even worse shabbos goy who seek to kill anything good, and his views are the last hope for anything worthwhile appearing on planet earth.

New wave is just max comfy

You can make her pretend for the night at least

Luckily my whole dying thing is going away slowly so I don't have to go to the doctor myself

Work is death

Areas where injuns might have a problem with people snooping and digging around.

Only if we were born in a better time.

yo u wanna pic on da ris u jus post 3d girls cosplayn as da waif

lol you didn't watch the vid I take it?

OOF

He doesn't drink and he barely buys anything to the point he's got IOUs as birthday and Christmas gifts from his parents that he's yet to cash in. Combine with him generally just playing the same games over and over on his PS3 and Wii, and not even bothering with playing his 3DS, it makes him a bit hard to shop for. Even his parents will sometimes contact me in October/November wondering if I know if there's anything he wants, because he never makes anything clear to them on that end.

The botnet follows me where ever I go now. There's no stopping it, for now.

No it's just weird. Why glue it anyways? Just melt the plastic back together with a iron.

That doesn't sound too bad.

Arrow? Like telling you where to go?
If so whats the point

Don't get cursed from a burial ground

Nope!

I worked for 6 months this year thank you very much

Maybe buy him merch from those same games he replays over and over? T shirts and stuff at the very least

Well where is it then

mfw have worked 16hr days for weeks on end.

Ain't a burial ground, their spooks have no power on me. We're gonna check out a creek that might have paydirt in it.

No, the arrow telling you where you are and what direction you're facing. It kinda defeats the purpose though. One of the things i liked about the older games is that a compass was a major thing. You would have to dedicate a skill or spell to it but now its just common place. So is a map. Dungeon crawlers are the kind games where modern inventions kill the fun.

I would work 16 hour days if I wasn't regularly doing hard fuckin' labour. Shit sucks, but at least I'm off the floors for now and dealing with hauling trucks, decoration and moving furniture.

it ain't gay if it happen'n irl tho

Like gold? Or fish?

Honestly that shit would be too much for me. Having to draw out a map for the final dungeon in zelda 2 was the only time I had to do that shit and while kinda neat would be annoying for an entire game

Nothing but hard labor and manufacturing on my end. Had to sleep innashop, didn't feel like attempting to drive home for a nap.

dmx ain't no normal fag monica balee dat

Do you have any relation to FYAD's Ritsu?

lol none of us here are normalfags

Thats how i did it with wizardry. Do you know how fucking annoying the mines were? I had to color code shit and they even had pitch black hallways. That was the best part.

It's here

You really don't pay attention do you?

Gold. Lots of it in the creeks around here. I don't really have a use for it, the neighbor has been using it to keep themselves supplied from time to time.

You have to gain control sometime, my man.

Yep.
Work tomorrow because the analyser still isn't fixed. It's been a week of constant repairs all because one fag from maintenance installed a filter upside down and flooded the thing with the pond scum that was filling up the reserve tank.
Also I feel like I'm losing the plot a bit. I can't tell dreams from memories and I've lost track of days. Everyone is saying I'm very quiet and my mind is always preoccupied but I don't know what with.
I haven't had rum and coke in almost a whole year and I want it.
Every time I think about Final Fantasy 8 I remember what life was like as a lonely teen.Nostalgia is the worst when afterwards you realise nothing has changed except you're older.

It was when we had the first threads here but being a neet isn't sustainable so we had to get jobs and make connections to keep them. We're still the same people with the same wants and needs but the rest of this shit is just what we need to do to survive.

Not when you're rich.

Who?

Sounds awful, no thank you!

Are you ok user? Are you like paranoid? Off your meds?

Be careful. Might be illegal to pan where you are

Neither of us really have that mainstream of taste in games to the point there's easily accessible merchandise. And his room's pretty cramped as is, so he'd likely just say he wouldn't have room for anything else right now.

How new are you?

4AM has been around years prior to the migration to 8ch as a means for people to shoot the shit. I'm mainly here because I'm a night owl anyhow, and actually have a better chance to discuss games/shows I've watched here than in their own threads/boards. I myself don't get why people decided being tripfags, let alone avatarfags, here was a proper thing to do though.

You got engaged and shit tho.

Why did you reply to me? makes no sense

Yeah, but I was born into poverty. Pretty glad that I did, too. Fuck having an easy life, suffering is king.

There's no heating in the place I work so I could never do that. This and the fact that I rely on public transit since I can't drive.

So i went to the store today and a girl lookes at me. Am i making progress?

I loved that shit though. Man wizardry 6 was amazing. Nothing can compare.

It's not paranoia if they are out to get you. I don't have meds nor would I partake of the medicinal jew. Why?

Looked*

Nigger I'm not part of a botnet.
inb4 "That's just like what a bot would say".

You should probably see a doc about that. Could be a brain tumor or something

Its the same people here every night. Might as well make it easy to tell whos who

Heres what you do
You walk up to her. Look her right in the eyes. Then grab her by the pussy

Because those people are clearly not botnets
But wait, what if IM THE BOTNET AAAA

Take it from me, you need control when you have cash or everything can and will go wrong. There just isn't a sweet spot.

Its all good. Only got injuns to really worry about, they're getting uppity again.

I got lucky and it was in the middle of summer. I'd probably curl up in the office if it was winter.

das wut a bot wol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Probably depends on the type of look.

77be58 stop resist and embrace the honk right now. Chen need you, you need Chen. Let's become youkai together.

How the fuck should I know?

Go 1880s on their ass and bring a few revolvers with you. Live the white man's dream again, chasing brown people off their land.

I was thinking about it but i was with my dad and she was with what i think was her mom. She definitly did a double take though. Was a solid 5/10

Im pretty sure it was a good look but i was a beta bitch and broke eye contact.

Well I was engaged to my stalker in highschool for a while there so I guess we just come full circle.

Bots don't use formatting properly and FBI don't swear.

That'd make for an interesting change of pace at least.

What are some top tier snacks I can buy at a local grocery store? I'm out of snacks and I wanna try something new.

Nice one.

Oh, ok. Sorry about that then.

Like the look of disgust or a stare but then look away when you payed attention?

Curious, why should I take it from you?

Was this the one you cheated on with a dirty something?

77be58 I called the Child Protect Services. The FBI will get there within next 5 minutes. Prepare your bells.

Was probably a teenager fam, be careful. For whatever reason I've always been jailbait bait. They always doing that to me.

Don't die fam

Andy caps hot fries, waffles, some plums

Maybe you are on to something with that chen though

Doesn't change the fact this is an anonymous imageboard and tripfagging and especially avatarfagging are frowned on. Really anything that trying to give one identity from the masses beyond where it's actually needed.

5/10 "actual average", or 5/10 "below failing grade"?

Losing your humanity ain't right.

Naw, I prefer something that'll knock through old growth.

Enjoy the liver damage/oh god why am I mangled up

Are you Canadian? If you are, You can try popcorn twists, roasted peanuts, all-dressed ruffles, smoked, candied salmon, granola plus yogurt, and mixed seeds with cereal and strawberries. Plus milk obviously.

pussy
twix shakes
vegetable chipz

Get some peanuts or something.

Hello panda cookies with the chocolate in them are really good. You might only be able to find them at five below. Also try the keebler fudge cookies.

No, she looked at me first. It wasnt a disgusted look so im taking it as a good look. My face is actually decently attractive, my only problem is a bit of acne so im not ugly.

Yeah, doesnt help that i look 15.

Average.

You have no idea how much I drink. I asked you a question, why should I listen to your advice? Are you some sort of failed millionaire?

Wheres about you live where theres old growth?

Maybe the judge will go easy on you then

With a terrorist, yes.

yes. I've also tried popcorn twists and all-dressed ruffles, and they're both pretty good. Canadian Milk is the best in the world.

She looked like she was about 19 but im still not sure. Dating is gonna be a pain.

You're a dumbass.

I don't shit where I eat. Or where I shower. It's frowned upon for a reason.

Yea but this is a thread dedicated to tripfagging and the such. Contain your autism here.

Fuck off, not like there's fbi anywhere around where I live. Maybe cianiggers or their proxies though.

That's where you're wrong kiddo >>>/polk/27841

Sounds like that gang stalking thing that paranoids are into.

The hands of a girl will usually let you in on a girls age.

I'm just saying. I wouldn't be who I am now if I had never avatarfagged.

Wish I could get a comfy FBI job and wrangle retard bots all day while shitposting

tbh

I'm surprised you're still alive. We need to drink again fam.

Thanks for the advice. Im gonna start with the arab girl at the church and go from there. If all else fails, im gonna pray and stick to my waifu.

Don't take the risk if she's too young for you. Get your own self and house in order before you risk getting fucked by her.

What's the difference between canadian, burger, and goat milk?

I'm even more shocked that you are posting here

Fam pls

don't racemix.

Get lost, Rabbi.

It didn't use to be back in the old days, nor should it be now.

Better to not have a recurring identity, and just be one of the nameless. Unless you just crave attention, negative or not, which I assume is your case, but it's still not an excuse, especially given how long you've claimed to have been around imageboards before.

I haven't posted here in months. I just happened to spot the thread and decided to at least have a quick look. I'm more surprised Mark hasn't gotten rid of these threads yet.

It all worked out in the end though. She got to live the life of hedonism she always wanted and I fled to the other side of the country putting me on course to become a scientist. I should have left her when she started doing drugs but if you were getting regular sex in highschool you'd understand.

I'm surprised you're still alive. I thought you got nigged when you were working security. I might be moving further south soon if you're still down there somewhere.

Hell no, im going to ask her age really early into the convo and bail if she is under 18.

arab girls are hot

Canadian milk is bagged and seems to be kind of sweet, has no lumps, smooth and pretty nice going down. No added sugar. Burger milk is a bit more sour but not bad sour, is in a carton, and never sweet. Goat milk is bitter, thick, actually better than you might think, and "rich" tasting.

He tried and failed more than once. the only things to come out of it was that people can't namefag, tripfag, or avatarfag anymore.

I got all the money innaworld and I'm a miserable prick who has all control has gone off on benders that should have taken my life.

Middle of fucking nowhere, where I find all neat sorts of things like a mint copy of metroid prime and that harvest moon where you play the chick just out lying there out of place.

I've never seen bagged milk in mapleland

I was actually part of a group of infamous tripfags back on halfchan over half a decade so theres that

Anything new in life you shit?

Its just the eye makeup, any girl looks better with hit.

Ok cheating on her was the right idea it seems, but why a mudslime?

Even the girl in saudia aribia are attractive.

Be right back, calling up Moon Man.

Not an excuse. You don't see the likes of Ruggarel or Lanced Jack being welcomed here.

the /fool/z group?

The fuck kind of tree is that

Ok ISIS, whatever you say

What about comfy people like ROB and me

Nope

Fuck off.

m8 you've got anons mixed up, he's not the potential oil-driller.

Nope. I got laid off after my company lost their contract. I just haven't felt like posting here since I feel no real attachment. I also haven't drunk anything in at least three months. I'm dying. Add me you faggot.

Not really. Going to try spend a year next year finding myself a job locally. If not then probably going to move out somewhere else and try hope like hell I can find something else. I seriously prefer the former due to family. Worst case scenario I'll probably just work on my own personal projects in full rather than spend one day a month on them.

see there a two of them you dumbass.

When its your only option, you gotta do what you gotta do. seriously she is like the only one who looks to be around my age at the church

well if you were part of any shitposting group from /a/ it would have been part of the /fool/z group or tf same thing really tbh

beep boop fuck you're mom

Question: Do I need to play MGS1 if my only knowledge of the series is some playthrough I watched years ago? I wanna get MGS2 and MGS3 but everyone says to play in release order.

Because she was ethnic iraqi with green eyes, milky white skin, big tiddies, and nice hair that she hid for everyone else under her veil. Plus being a horny teenager stops reason from mattering. It was just a one off thing.

Add you to what?

A tree that is well over 6' in diameter. The two limbs on the bottom are the size of normal trees.

Yes you need to play MGS1 to understand the rest. You should probably start at metal gear if you want the whole story.

Oh, so he didn't mean a literal terrorist, he just meant the race of terrorists. This could've been explained a bit more, the girl could've just been a psychotic arsonist or some shit.

You'd be a nig not to play in release order.

Should've been a smarter teenager.

You wish you could, being the whore she is. Now fuck off communist botnet.

Why

RIP

You'll miss out on a lot of the references and stuff in the later games so might as well play it. 3 is the only good game though.

Thats pretty fucking crazy. Makes you wonder how old it is

Atleast the old people are nice.

If I recall its well over 600 years.

He told me the whole thing before on discord.

I honestly never bothered with ROB threads.

Release order is best. Do note that MGS3: Subsistence contains properly translated ports of MG1 and 2 MSX2.

Should probably find a new church. One with a youth group so there will be more girls and an opportunity to talk to them.

Neat

You can tell the age of trees from their rings in the center. If I had to guess that one is is a little over 240 years old. Just a guess though.

Took you long enough, faggot.

Because money. And I tend to slack off and do absolutely nothing if I have no direction. Eventually I'll land myself into a spiral of depression. Like right now.

Im not touching a catholic or denomination. Fuck that shit. Im just gonna stick with this one and see what happens.

Protip: stay a neet as long as possible.

alright then. Now I just gotta find a copy of MGS1 and a working PS1 memory card. considering how this turned out last time, this is gonna be a shitshow. I've seen the GCN remake in my area, but I heard it's not good.

there's two orders, there's the time line and there's release order, if you want to see how the series went, go release order, if you want chronological order play mgs3>pw>tpp>mg2>mgs>mgs2 tbh

I already your computer's ass though

I've got no other choice

Do not play twin snakes. It was awful. You can just emulate it tho. Or get the ps3 download from the psn.

Me either but he drops by here some nights and is a nice dude.

Yeah but you gotta cut them down for that

Glad I never fall into that trap while NEET. Did you hear I actually got a job and went to nippon and shit this year?

Theres gotta me more than 2 churches in your town

Always do monica

You can buy bundles that come with mgs1-3 for the ps2 for cheap.

There is a stump off in some valley I came across that could easily fit three trucks on it.

Find an orthodox church.

20 actually but only the orthodox is good.

Thats where im going.

Don't you have PS3? You can just play it on that.

I've seen some people try to excuse Twin Snakes as being a telling of MGS1's events from Otacon's perspective, thus Snake being a lot more over the top, but still.

You have a PS3? I think the Legacy Collection should have the entire main series barring Twin Snakes.

I need to go hiking around the mountains here again some time. Max comf

Why

I only have a PS2. I don't have a PS3.

It's missing Portable Ops and Rising, but yes.

Ripperoni.

Be sure to have something to do if you even up being a full fledged NEET.

I do not believe you worked for more than you usually do. Going full weeb on the other hand I can buy.

The catholic church is completely heretical and against the bible.

I had a cool dream where I went to a new class in my college and my new teacher got hit by a two niggers fighting each other and class got dismissed because of it. Then on the way out of the college these two girls started following me around and hugging me and shit. A cool dwarf also started following me as my sidekick. Then one of the girls and the dwarf accidentally stepped into lake, fell in and the lake froze over. I broke the ice with a shovel I found and put the shovel in the water hoping she would see it and grab it so i could pull her up, but I got yanked into the water by something and was greeted with the same girl with a crazy dead zombie face.

Playing the Fallout mod for Darkest Hour, playing as the Spider faction. I was able to turn half the American continent into giant spider lebensraum.

Good man.

Going to nipland for new years and depending on circumstance might just stay. World weary and all that jazz.

There be hiking and there be I exploring areas no man has ever gone.

Then emulate the game because a copy of mgs is kinda expensive.

Sounds like a cool dream.

Are you kung fu user?

Does Portable Ops even count as main series? And I don't think people consider MGR as anything other than a fun spinoff.

Well, MGS1 is by no means an expensive game, at least where I live. Maybe $12-15 for a complete physical copy, be it original label or Greatest Hits.

Uh, ok. Sounds like you're LARPing, but what specifically about the innawoods life do you regret?

I actually managed a full 6 months of work.
Also banged nipponese girls at soaplands

What about baptist and shit

Im not completely sure about baptist. I'll do research but im gonna stick with mine.

What's the english translation of the text on that flag?

Why spiders?

You're completely correct. But this is bait.

How are you going to stay in nippon? Or are you the guy who already lived there before

Spoopy dream that tells the truths of 3dpd.
How goes user

RIP

Bullshit. What did you do?
Were they at least good whores?

He apparently said it doesn't count cause they're hoors.

I sold shit to tourists. Was miserable.
One of the girls was kawaii as fuck, the other looked like a porn star, the last was awful though bleh.

DAS RITE
Don't count if you are paying, thats business

How is it bait? The pope has completly gone full current year. Like hell im touching one of those churches.

Have >>>/a/ 's list.

reply to me you dumb fucks or else I'll back up your (you)s

How much did the soapland trip cost? I imagine it'd be more expensive than anything else.

He meant the nip girls are whores, m7.

Note worthy on that list is that lain is a "souless piece of brick" accord to /a/

You still fugged a grill. Still counts. Not it matters. She's not real.

You have my sympathies. Retail in general is fucking awful.
Stop this.
I hope they were at least good fucks. Is pic related the cute one?

I like that faction because although they usually get eaten up by the OP tribals they're next to, when they do beat said tribals they're very overpowered. They can spam units in a massive zerg rush, and the mod's lore explains them as being "as big as car" I think the idea of thousands of car-sized spiders descending upon dudes clad in power armor is cool as shit. Plus I have a thing for spiders.

The girls even looked like typical 3dpd, they had dyed hair and piercings, weird because I think both of those things are unattractive as hell

Not that I agree or disagree with the image, but that typography bothers me.

I'm no martial artist.

It isn't the innawoods life I regret, its just I haven't recovered from the shock of how shit the modern world is and how lonely I am. Everything feels wrong and off. Makes me wish there was a reset button I could spam.

Anything that isn't orthodoxy is literal heresy.

I can't read it, it isn't standard Cyrillic. Its General Balkanova's flag, a cossack general of some sort.

I have relations that way.

Im heading to bed. Night. I have to stop staying up this late but its not like i have anything better to do.

You still ignoring me?

Spent 900$ so a pretty big part of my budget. Well worth it though. Next time my soapy budget will be yuge.

Nip girls can be kawaii as fuck. And they were pretty good at it, no dead fish. Plus I'm lazy so made them be on top most the time and really work or the money.
Yes she was.

Are you chasing 3dpd or something?

You aren't superbus are you?

Cya next time user

Nope.

I heard about the MGS PS2 bundle. would I still have to get the PS1 memory card for MGS1, even though it's with a PS2 bundle?

Night

You don't get to talk about heresy without adressing 1 samuel 17:51, 2 samuel 21:19, mark 1:2, malachi 3:1, acts 7:45, and deutoronomy 31 and 32.

I didn't make it, I just copied it. What's wrong with the formatting to you that makes it undesireable?

Are you nipponese then?

Nope. PS2 can save ps1 games just fine.

I'm filtering you now, knowing you're a kike. You literally adjusted your thoughts to my innawoods misconception, even though you weren't talking about that. Kill yourself.

I could tell you to stop being a weeb but I don't think that's going to stop it.
wew lad. If you're going to fuck a whore at least have some fun with it.
Not bad. Although the blonde hair throws me off. Asians with lighter hair somehow bugs me.

You would still need a PS1 memory card for PS1 games; I'm 99% certain that the version of MGS1 in that is the PS1 version with a cover/cover/manual sized for a PS2 case, not a PS2 game. Also pretty sure it's just the base Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater that that bundle comes with, so no extra discs of content, but I could be wrong.

Her hair was actually pink so it made her feel more like an anime

T.botnet
Fuck off.

I do get the urge to sometimes want to talk to girls on my campus, but that thought usually gets overruled when I start thinking harder into what my future would be like with said girl. When you remove the pussy aspect, most girls tend to become a liability.

It's what he said, not what I personally believe. Were I still a waifufag, I would take that vow of chastity until the time arrived where my delusion surpassed my understanding of reality and I managed to superimpose them on a waifubot or some shit.

Also, I would enjoy this labour job more if my boss wasn't a soulless autist who can't speak and religiously asks demanding, critical rhetorical questions that you can't answer even if he was legitimately asking them. Shit like over the phone yesterday, he asked why I was working the till because the other two workers stepped out at the time to deal with a U-haul truck, and he remarked "What? Does it take two of them to do that?"
How the fuck am I supposed to know? I have worked in the back for a month, never touching this part of the store. Nevermind the hovering and putting me under the scope all the time.
Shitposting rant over.

If that's true, that's pretty dissapointing.

At least you are smart about that bit user. Keep it up

I didn't imply you made it. But look at this sample here: First, using nonstandized font sizes looks visually aggravating for content of the same importance, and secondly intrying to fit all the relevant text into each square, with the larger strings of it they reduced the font size and induced legibility issues. better question though: given the filesize, was that for 8/a/, or was it made by half/a/?

Did I miss something?

Nowadays you gotta train your waifu to be obedient and useful to you. Generally girls are encouraged to rebel and be lazy and useless cumdumpsters.

Nope, I just dun fucked up ages ago and can take advantage of that.

A thought just occurred to me. She was fine with you taking pics? The blonde made it look more blonde than pink. You really went for the anime af shit didn't you?

They're posted on the site of the soapland.

If I were you, I'd double check if the bundle still got an Amazon page, and then read the official description/questions section to double check.

Did you create some hapa mongrels?

Nah grabbed those from their online menu of girls.
Yeah I also bought 40 anime figs, and spent a few days just in akiba. Was the best

someone love me tbh tbh

(((Feminism))) fucked up our women pretty hard. Of all aspects of our society that the jew has ruined, that has got to be one of the ones I'm most infuriated about.

Why do you just fucking disappear from anywhere that actually has people and then come here to shitpost about being alone. Like how many gay as fuck dickscords were you in before you decided to do this whole song and dance again?

Does this mean it's still good?

Delete yourself and we will all love trampling on the grave of (you)

So, I've spent an hour observing this thread, and I've come to the conclusion that it's some sort of SA/Reddit/Twitter astroturfing grounds. Am I wrong?

Going to bed. see you tomorrow.

That makes a bit more sense. I wouldn't mind visiting land of the slanted sun but staying in such a cramped space for more than a day would screw with me more than I already am with how confined I feel in this city. I miss living out in the country.

You're wrong because there are plenty of people posting in the thread right now who do not use any of those shitty websites, myself included.

Yes
4am has a rich history going back years

Cya next time lewd user

You're wrong. It's a avatarfag circle jerk with this >>>/polk/27841 advertising and trolling nonstop

You are absolutely right. Especially twitter. Actually, my twitter handle is @AnthonyDaShaun. Be sure to follow me there.

gots dem brain problems yo

I'm delete now what?

I live in a comfy rural town so being in a massive city with tons and tons to do for a couple weeks was amazing. I'm legit surprised my autistic ass managed to fly to get there and make it around fine.

It's the Forlorn Hope of Holla Forums. It's been a thing for as long as I've been posting 3 years

Are they cute lolis at least?

I've been living in the city for about three years now. After the first years I hated it. Especially in this city with barely anything to do.

Trips.

If 4am is the only hope of Holla Forums then it's all fucked tbh.

Living in a city is good because you don't have to know anyone to live in it, unlike smaller towns. Being alone is nice.

tbhonicalessious

Yeah shitty small cities suck ass. I don't get why they are a thing honestly.

t-thanks

Just one. It would be nice to not worry about the world for a good while.

Christmas 1997, getting a Nintendo 64 as a 9 year old.

Video games were so much more whimsical when I was a child. I used to take instruction manuals to school with me to study on moves I could perform, not to mention catch up on lore.

Are you going to be a decent father?

How old is she?
And if you get to live in nippon cause of it, thats good at least

I remember getting my ps1 for xmas with megaman legends and falling in love with that game so hard. Its why its my favorite game
How goes ROB

I dislike it since being surrounded by so many people you don't know drives my paranoia up the wall.

There's pretty much nothing here. All business here are also starting to close up. We even have like five buildings up for rent in the city centre.

Cities are decaying. Its nice to see the end of them. Maybe they will stop pumping out so many dumb asses

I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy to tide me over for Odyssey coming out. It's the first time I've sat down and played it since beating it a decade ago and it's amazing how much I didn't explore because I decided to devote more time to Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back in 2007.

I was a fucking idiot as a 19 year old.

If I haven't been so far I probably would have heard something about it.

13 or so, I can't be assed to remember how old I am. I think I'm gonna go to bed.

What kind of things are you looking to do?

Good age.
Cya next time user

It's not so bad. I'm making a lot more money now.

And I don't play TF2 anymore, although I'm half-interested in this TF2 vintage thing going on.

I was a comfy NEET almost a decade ago and I'm still one now so, the more things change the more they stay the same I guess

This is where that anime video calling out neets needs to be posted for you.

Eh?

He probably means this.

You need to watch Welcome to the NHK!

That's what snapped me out of my NEET phase.

I remember there being a anime clip on the life of a lifelong NEET in japan as a insult to NEET's everywhere being posted on 4am a while back.

Cianigger A.I, surely you saved it. Post it for ritsu

No, it's not that. It was full anime. Nice creation that quickly though cianigger.

Actually nevermind you aren't a cianigger and now I need eyebleach.

I already told you I'm not a cia-nigger, you pseudo-autist.

Anyway, NEETs won't get off their ass based on insults. Insults do nothing for people that have already resigned themselves to a world without meaning or value. The only way to get a NEET out of NEETdom is give them something that has the promise of value, something that they could truly seek, which is why our resident RITSHIT here decided to work for 6 months and go back to it.

Life is miserable, there's nothing worthwhile anymore. That's why this happens. There's nothing good, may as well drop out of life. If anyone, ANYONE wants these people back they will only get them back when they start bringing things that matter back into this godforsaken society instead of blaming the symptoms, being NEETs, degeneracy and other things, for the problems.

this tbh
Though I love NEET life too much to ever give it up forever

Kill yourself, Chaim.

tbh

Woa there. I realise some people long for something to do with their time. Maybe join me in ousting the cianigger A.I then?

There's no reason to blame kikes when shitheads let them into the society in the first place. A society has the filthy fucking kikes it deserves, and our people have sinned pretty fucking well, what with all the shithead gentiles in hollywood keeping their fucking mouth shut about paedophiles, or the niggers in Rotherham.

Your rope is getting tighter by the second, Shlomo.

Shut up, retard. I didn't blame the victims, and dumbasses like you are the reason Holla Forums is shit.

Fucking kill yourself, kike scum.

No, it's the kikes who tried getting into the society in the first place. Eliminating the golems/pawns won't do shit as another will just take their place. You have to go straight for the multi-headed beast itself to have any chance.

Nihilism is neither new or original.

And it never got anyone anywhere.

NEETism is not a disease in-and-of itself. It's a symptom of a frustration that stems from an inability to cope with reality.

Just because something isn't satisfied in your life (finances, sex, goals, social interactions) doesn't mean that regressing and withdrawing is the best answer. If you convince yourself that there is nothing worthwhile, and everything about your life is meaningless and not worth the effort, then you've doomed yourself to fulfilling that prophecy.

You could have more money, if that is what's missing. You could have someone in your life who genuinely loves you, if that is what's missing. You could overcome what's holding you down, if that is what's the problem. All you got to do is try, and to not give up or flake away just because you failed once or twice or meet any degree of adversity.

What about NEETs who just want to be comfy and play video games all day?

But it does, you fucking idiot. Do you think the jews just managed to fucking appear in the countries that took them because they were always there? No, you stupid shit, they were let in either by the greed of whoever ruled at the time or the cowardice of the mercantile "elite" who used them to boost themselves up at the expense of their countrymen. Before the kikes, who are obviously a fucking problem and need to be hung, the "herd" and landed leadership were already a fucking cancer.

Yeah? And how did they get in, in the first place? Did they just fucking metastasize in Rome, Spain, Austria, Russia, Britain and Germany? They were let in, with britain, it was as early as the 1400's, and in Europe, as early as before rome, causing even more damage circa 600 A.D.

It's a symptom of intuitive men not wanting to deal with a kiked up society, you fucking retard.

359 societies, you Khazarian cocksucker. Just wait.

What is a nu-male, huh? You think they'd become fucking alpha race warriors just because someone said "jew" in their proximity, you blind fucking faggot?

Literally what? You sound hysterical.

It's clearly all the kikes' fault. It's clearly not the fault of those who were supposed to be vigilant, not being so, because they wanted to elevate themselves above their fellows unrealistically. It's definitely not the result of our own people being pieces of shit who can't deal with a proper insidious threat realistically because they're soulless normalfags and animals.

I ask again—literally what? You sound hysterical.

(((you)))

Think about it. Even if you eliminated all those empires, Rome, Spain, Austria, Russia, Britain and Germany. The kikes still would exist and would have still taken over other countries and nations. That's why even if you tell people not to let them inside in the first place it does nothing. Because once someone accidently lets them in or (((accidentely))) lets them in it's over for that empire.

I'm starting to think you are terminally retarded or the A.I.

You just proved my point. Blaming your problems on some abstract evil is just deflection. Your frustration with "Jews in society" is probably a mask over personal shortcomings and inconsistencies.

Is being comfy and playing video games all that you desire? If so, then I can't try to convince you to seek out what's missing in life if there truly is nothing missing at all.

okay

Did you generate that image on the fly? That would be impressive.

Money isn't worth shit.

Good job at missing any criticism of your brainless ideologue bullshit. People are the problem, they are not as smart as you or me, and they never will be. They must be culled because they are the result of democracy. It has always been two different breeding strategies vying for power, democracy being the triumph of the pathetic weak.

What do you mean, think about it? They never would've gotten in, in the first place, if there weren't those weak men there in the first place. They have always been a problem, and always hated by the general populace, and only recently have they become such a pan-earthen threat that it's leading to the call of a global genocide of hellfire never before seen on this clearly gods-forsaken planet, but they still wouldn't have been able to do the shit they do if they weren't there already by the will of weak, parasitic fuckers. A society has the jews it deserves.

Fucking this.

Theres a reason I'm the happiest guy you'll ever meet. I'm simple. Give me comfy, give me food, give me entertainment. I'll be happy.

Not everyone can be the same strength though, for not all are equal. Your kids won't remember nor their kids will remember if you don't constantly train and remind them to not let the kikes in. Why bother risking what has happened for atleast 4000 years now and just solve the (((problem))) permenently?

Because when you kill off those kikes, the problems will not disappear. There will be some new kikes eventually, and it might even be from your own people, because of those weak sons of bitches. It's not solving the problem permanently because it's not stopping it from happening in the future, all it does is stop one possibility of it happening at this stage.

Ah, excellent word filter by the mods.

That's partially true. There will always be invaders and the such. But kikes seem to have it in their blood to be overthrowers of empires for 4000 years now. Consistently at that due to (((their))) subility. Why bother with the weaker threats and just deal with the strongest and best track record threat there is, physical bloodlined kikes?

What did you actually say though?

No, you of course deal with it, but just because you're dealing with it doesn't solve the problem permanently, because you're just eradicating it, not safeguarding the future. It's like removing insects in rotting buildings without fixing up the rotting buildings.

too stupid to spell it out not

It's not that

The Jews aren't the primary reason for the downfall of all empires in the past 4000 years of civilization.

They're not even a common factor among the many other factors that lead to the downfall of empires in the last 4,000 years of civilization.

You do realize that any ideology that primes you to believe that all of the evil that's perpetrated in this world can be solely blamed on one group of people are useful idiots?

Whereas Marxists believe "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles", you seem to believe the same is true, except "class struggles" is replaced with "struggle against Jewish conspiracy."

There isn't many degrees of separation between what you're trying to suggest and some of the greatest philosophical frauds of history.

Instantly discarded. You glow in the dark.
I love that I personally turned this into a Holla Forums thread

When the fuck did they put a female rayman in kirby?

Last year.

What? But kikes have been a major contributing factor to the fall of nearly every single empire for the past 4000 years. Just look at the soviet union. They fell because of bad policies put in place by none other then kikes.

That's a recent example, and I see your point, but beforehand they were merely symptoms of a failing system. Consider for instance, they only ever got work as usurers when aristocrats, landlords and lords in general wanted to get an up on the world since they're stupid fucking faggots. Recently they've had the moves to do that, but not in the past. In the past they were just symptoms, not a bringer of the problem. Hell, even before that they were still symptoms, seeing as the jacobins, the precursors to commie fucks, were gentile with jewish influences for funding and other shit, again, because they were weak pieces of shit.

Stop kvetching. Explain your thought in a single sentence.

Two things wrong with this:

Firstly, these avowed communists had no religious affiliations by the virtue of their association with communism, so the fact that they had some Jewish lineage is a null and void point, given the Soviet Union's aggressive atheist stance. You cannot be both atheist and Jewish. That is oxymoronic.

Secondly, if we were to assume that the Bolshevik revolution was a zionist plot from the get-go, that would mean that it ended two different empires: in 1917 with the collapse of the Russian aristocracy by the implementation of socialism, and in 1991 with the collapse of the USSR due to the failure of socialism.

I'm sure it's possible to hate the Jews so much that you can point out their creation of a socialist state on the broken empire of the czar as a bad thing and also point out their failure of socialism some seventy years later as a bad thing as well, but that sounds completely fucking idiotic. That's, of course, assuming that the Bolshevik revolution was inherently driven by the Jewish religion, which - seeing as the socialist movement was strictly anti-religion - is fucking stupid.

Kill yourself. The rope is coming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

You're wrong about that, even atheistic ethnic jews still reside with their heavily parasitic tribe, so it's not null and void. Atheist Jews and Orthodox Jews work together over gentiles all the time, it's nothing new.
The creation of the CCCP did bolster Israel from behind the scenes, until the collapse and the Russian Federation happened and they continued to conquest America a-la the McCarthy era. This is evidenced by the large amount of Ethnic Slavs sitting in Israel who were told to be pretend Jews to sit in their military and fight against Palestine and other Arabic interests in the area.

Ok, so we both hate jews. Lay down your arms.

Another point I forgot to mention, the atheistic state is one that destroys culture, since religion is the result of the morals of that culture and their traditions made manifest in an ostensibly transcendental and written form as a sort of history of the precursors who made it. This is why, for instance, most European countries have their own forms of Christianity, despite it being totalist at the start, and proto-communistic. Being anti-religion as it was, it wasn't actually there for the sake of defeating religion, it was there to make the state the new god. Just because the Jews did not publicly perform such things did not mean they were not there. Affirm in your mind, if you will, that Jew and Semite tend to be very similar if we're not looking at Arabs.

You're preaching to the choir, I would think. I seriously hope that all of fullchan understands the semitic enemy. Anyone else is a shill.

Well the fellow made a statement that I disagreed with, so I needed to provide context for my argument, which I didn't do so to the best of my ability because it's late o clock and I'm tired as fuck.

What can be asserted without evidence can be just as easily disregarded without evidence.

How can one blame any portion of the Bolshevik revolution on Jews when the majority had most certainly came from Orthodox backgrounds, such as Lenin or Stalin or many others? Unless they're obsessed with the idea of a culture or race conspiring to take over the world for over a millennia, it makes no sense.

Just as it wouldn't make any sense to blame the Jews for the establishment of an economic system that demonized the rich and in control and then turn around and portray Jews as evil, rich, and in control. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Any ideology that places blame on one single entity is a fraud that's trying to turn you into a useful idiot for their cause.

If you look at ethnic backgrounds for the major party leaders in all the communist systems, they were a majority Jewish. Stark majority, being around 86% with the lower groups being filled with shabbos goy. Communist party in Germany before hitler's reign was 9 Jews and 1 unconfirmed for the main leaders, and any historical testimony that lets you look into the party background that is truthful actually names anything of import will tell you that the leaders of the original communist party were not Russians. Anything that spoke about this that was translated to English from Russia suspiciously leaves that out, as I speak the language and can see plainly where they remove "еврей" или "иудей" from every selection when talking about "the party" leaders at the time.

Actually, since I know you don't care and are an ideologue from reddit or tumblr known from your way of typing alone, but an ideologue of non-ideologue fence-sitting rationalist autism the likes of which I see all the time, I'd rather just tell you to fuck off and
No, but it's pointless for me to prattle on about anything because you're not going to listen. Arguments, after all, are not the trials of convincing the opponent, but rather any onlookers, and we graveyard shift now.

Russians in what sense? That they were not ethnically Russian or they were not simply born in Russia? From what I've read, Bolshevik Party composition in 1907 was that 78.3% of the Bolsheviks were Russian and 10% were Jewish. Only 10%, not 86% like you posit. By these numbers, the Bolshevik party was not overtly Jewish - be it ethnically, culturally, or spiritually - in any fashion.

This comes from "The Russian Revolution," by Richard Pipes. You can call it lies, but at least I'm not pulling data out of my ass without some external source to back it up.

That's straw-grasping if I ever seen it. You must be so weary of ideological outsiders that you can't stand it when they encroach upon you in your own internet haven that you'll go so far as to point out how they type, as if that's a surefire indicator that they're from "wrongthink" sites.

Isn't this sort of petty tribalism the exact reason why we hate Reddit or Tumblr in the first place? Or does those standards magically not apply to us? Think about it.

i missed the thread….

are you still here