Hey

Why weren't you faggots talking about this when it came out? It's the new Resident Evil. You've been wanting a real survival horror experience and here it is. If I remember correctly, you said it was bad! Wake up, shit-dicks.

What is this game? I don't remember jacking it to that monster.

learn to read filenames

Whoops.
Why didn't you bother putting it in the OP?

The Evil Within is no Resident Evil, man. It's pretty shit, actually.

Only notable thing about this pile of shit is the retarded fucking plot

What makes it shit? it's easy to just call things shit.

everything aside the "it's all just a dream, get in the tub, asshole" plot is really what a spiritual successor to Resident Evil would have, if this somehow is not it. I think it is. I think it's fine.

Outside of that it was ok. Maybe the 2nd will have that retarded "feature" removed and fixed. I'll download the crack when I feel like it to test it out.

"Shit-dicks".

Second game is better

shoo-shoo shilly shill

Shit dicks, you say?

>Why is half of the fucking game in daylight this is supposed to be a horror game

op image looks like something out of silent hill.

Bethesda telling Shinji Mikami to use idTech 5 and make a Resident Evil 4 clone without any of its fucking charms, no new surprises, shit and unoptimized graphics, and terrible everything that I can't list. the sequel is Bethesda wrapping things up just like Cishonored 2

I knew exactly what to expect and opened all of those images. I hate myself.

This is lazy shilling.

Shit happens man. Literally

And what did they decide to do?
MAKE THE SHIT OPEN WORLD IN THE SEQUEL
fuck

kek

Shoo sho shill-boy

raped tbh

This is the SECOND most blatant shilling this week.

Second?

Because the marketers that made the initial threads before it came out got their last cheque and stopped making them.

The main reason people don't like it is because everything horror related is contained to the nightmare tubs and away from the "real" world right? If the shit was really happening, it would be different? It's the spoopy matrix, what's wrong with that?

No. It's not spooky. As I said, blood and gore are not spooky. Making the character swim through a vat of offal is not horror. It does not make me feel anything except boredom. Jump scares are not horror, they are cheap thrills. There is nothing about this game that qualifies as "horror" or "spoopy."

Second, "it's all just a dream" or "we're all just brains in jars" are second-year philosophical bullshit. You cannot do whatever the fuck you like with your setting and excuse it at the end with, "But none of it was ever real anyway!" This makes for a fucking awful setting and is a poor way of trying to get out of crafting a meaningful experience. At least Silent Hill crafts a cogent story around which to hang its symbolical bullshit and location switches. Evil Within cannot manage either, because its story is so far up its own ass that it can't decide what it wants to be in the first place, and then tries to pass that off as intelligent by reverting everything in the end with this, "It's all a dream" bullshit.

I don't like it because it has no horror, it fails to craft a story that could even be called disappointingly bad, and it insults my intelligence by pretending to be more than it is.

But mostly I hate it because it's a boring knockoff of Resident Evil 4.

OP we cant just play neptunia games all the time. Eventually you have to go back playing actual videogames.

It gets tiresome to shitfling with no purpose, you end up playing shit like Elona or Wurm with a bunch of notaste losers.

It's gonna be okay, guys

Thanks to the shill tread I now am more interested in a Doom rogue-like game than Evil Within.
Bravo

No it does not

you should be ashamed of yourself.