I demand a source, you faggot!

This is it lads.

Because OP was too much of a fag to post

twitter.com/Wario64/status/920364939029577728

archive.is/eORbP

It's real.
archive.fo/YScW4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Weren't they working on a Star Wars game? What the fucking hell.

I actually made this comic
feels so long ago

Let us mourn

I thought this happened years ago already.

EA = Eternally Assholes

We need someone to kill EA.
My only fear is that they'd be worse than EA, but how much worse in the gaming industry could we get, besides maybe full-on chinese companies in the US?

EA strikes again.
One of these days successful devs will realize that selling themselves to EA is going to end in all your good work being Jewed.

After Dead Space 3 and that Battlefield even normalfags couldn't bring themselves to care about it was clear, but glad to see closure.

I AM FUCKING ANGRY. THEY KEEP DESTROYING STUDIOS OVER AND OVER. THEY JUST WANT THEIR GOOD GOYS DICE TO MAKE EVERYTHING AND KEEP ANYONE WITH A TALENT OUT. THIS FUCKING PUBLISHER NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE AND IT NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE RIGHT NOW
A SINGLE FUCKING BOMB IS ALL IT TAKES. IF THE MUDSLIMES CAN DO IT THEN WE CAN DO IT BETTER AND WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Who?

Just wait until they lose the Star Wars license. Dosney are already vocally pissed with EA, as are other companies such a Porsche for their handling of the exclusive rights in games. And word will travel fast especially when the great golem mouse tells everyone how incompetent they are.

I think I recall them steadily going bankrupt until they made the lifesaving deal with Disney when they acquired Lucas arts. After that hopefully they'll die a slow death and nobody is stupid enough to buy them out of it.

bioware when?

I will never forget the time when they turned Army of Two 3 into a Dead space game

After Mass Effect Flop they shut down a studio or two IIRC

For EA to die the strings keeping up every other big publisher would need to be cut too, making it so that there couldn't possibly be a replacement. They aren't kept alive by the free market alone.

Needs the date

Meh.

Is anybody really surprised by this?
They hadn't made any money for their overlords since Dead Space 1

I fucking love Dead Space 1. DS2 was a huge disappointment but it's not a terrible game really (except for the last level, fuck that shit). Dead Space 3 was pretty fun until you land on the surface of the planet, and then it all goes to shit.

Overall, a huge waste of potential. Fuck EA.

This shouldn't be a surprise. After the excellent Dead Space 2 they wanted to make a horror about degenerative mental illness with D23 and were told late in development to scrap it for a cover based co-op action shooter with micro transactions like every EA title. Naturally most of the core team jumped ship and it became another of EA's infamous 'zombie studios' that lose all the brains behind them and shamble along given outsourced work till EA shuts them down. One more skull for the pile, but not a surprise.

Hopefully the DS team can make their own distinct enough for copyright reasons survival horror now.

Good James bond games, back when they had a fun as fuck SP and great multiplayer deathmatches with bots and gadgets also made the great Return of the King game where you gained XP and leveled up your heroes with new combos and shit

If you've never played either then you're missing out

W-E-W

I didn't even know this, but this being EA, I'm positively surprised the suit monkeys in the upper tiers didn't pass the time raping the children of the developers if they were unhappy with the production schedule.

Isaac should never have been given dialogue, and it loses a ton of atmosphere by not having you trapped in the Halls of a ship desperate to repair it to stay alive. 2 is inferior to 1. The best level in 2 is when you return to the Ishimura and see it in the process of being cleaned up.

Saved.

Everyone needs to remember this.

EA doesn't just buy the studio and then shut it down. They drain the soul from the people in it and the games being made in an attempt to milk money out of them because some faggot in a suit pointed to his spreadsheet graph showing that people want action movies instead of videogames. And when the games fail to make profit due to having no soul and 8000% budget increase for the sake of marketing and artists, EA thinks the studio isn't good so they trash it.

Forgot to fix date.

Nice

6 years to go lads
Somehow EA is even worse than before I don't know how they do it but they keep doing it.

Also saved.

I can believe it, but provide source.

here's hoping the devs behind dead spacs form their own studio.

This argument comes up often but i think its a 'do you prefer REmake or RE2' scenario. One is traditional cabin in the woods horror. Isolation. Challenge set up. All seems lost. Challenge overcome. Its the classic point for point horror and it works. From Evil Dead to Alien is a tried and true formula.
But like RE2 or Aliens DS2 is the follow up that uses the 'escalation of both enemies AND scale' scenario. instead of cabin in a woods its a 'city' where theres no safe place. It swaps up the constant industrial look for sections in a school or housing block because its not a workplace but a live in satellite habitation. For some the increase in scale loses some of the appeal for some it makes it better. So again REmake vs RE2 rules apply. A situation where both are good but personal tastes win the day on what you enjoy the most.

So, EA now has:
DICE
Bioware
Maxis (Sims, Simcity, Spore)
Ghost Games (Modern NFS)
Motive Studios (Never made a single game)
Chillingo (made Angry Birds and Cut the Rope)
Criterion (Burnout)
PopCap (Blitz, Zuma)

Make your bets. Is bioware going to be next? It has been a long time coming.

I bet not a single studio from that list would survive next 5 years, except Bioware and DICE.

isn't criterion still alive?
didn't they make the 2012 Most wanted
which i actually liked as it made exploring and wandering fun, but the racing was very subpar

Honestly, should add Bioware in there at this point too. Bioware isn't Bioware anymore. Just the hollowed husk of what the developer used to be. Like one of those Geth Replicants.

They're growing bigger and stronger
All the normalfags and third worlders will buy anything they put out.
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ea/charts

No source
But despite the terms of the deal not being disclosed, I'm pretty sure that the Mouse didn't just accept the up front paymen, I'm sure they get a share from everything that EA sells with a the Star Wars brand and they've only sold NuBattlefront which did not meet expectations despite selling a shitton of copies due to their marketing campaign.

two stars, new fag.

It's amazing how EA mismanaged this studio, managed to kill Dead Space with only 3 games to what was looking to be a huge franchise. Even managed to kill the annual Battlefield-model with Hardline. What a bunch of idiots.

The annual release is with Battlefront and Battlefield.
They opened a new studio, called it DICE from another region and just branded the fucking thing like that so normalfags would buy it, the goyim must buy no matter how much I lie.

After all the autistic screeching mass effect 3 and andromeda caused? Plus their next game is literally a MMOPRG. This is what always happens when a huge company buys out a studio. They buy the studio for the IP, put the studio on some shitty ass project that will fail, then kill off the studio.

Not stupidity. They know normalfags only pay attention to the game's title not the studio.

Shit you are right, there are more parallels to the Alien franchise than I thought. I prefer Aliens because I'm a spectator, but prefer Dead Space 1 because I am a participant. Also the ending of Aliens is made completely moot by the opening of Alien 3, and a bunch of stuff mentioned in Dead Space 2 becomes forgotten/irrelevant in Dead Space 3.

Rovio made Angry Birds, Chillingo published it.
Also I'm surprised you didn't mention Peggle with PopCap.

Isn't Criterion quasi dead?

Yes and no. They're mostly helping Ghost out with the new NFS. But don't recall them having anything in the pipeline.

Come on Holla Forums.
Here is a pretty old info graphic. It already includes every company named in this thread.
/thread

I honestly forgot.

They made some VR shit in 2015 and work on the Battlefront 2 reboot, but no new games.

It will suffer a fate worse than shit-canning.
>Executive Vice President of EA Patrick Soderlund announced in an EA blog post that Visceral's linear, story-based action-adventure game will now be developed across EA's Worldwide Studios with EA Vancouver leading production. And instead of making that linear, story-based game, the title will be reshaped "to be a broader experience that allows for more variety and player agency, leaning into the capabilities of our Frostbite engine and reimagining central elements of the game to give players a Star Wars adventure of greater depth and breadth to explore."
They're converting it into an "open world" game, probably with crafting, microtransactions, lootboxes, a level system, and nothing to do or anywhere interesting to explore at all.

They’ve been dead for years just not officially. They’re both skeleton crews with people being shoved in and people moving out.

Don't post shit versions of the info graphic.
Also: Lucasarts got eaten by Disney, the child eating jews.

WHAT

I knew nothing good would come from that. Poor Amy probably fooled herself into thinking she could work on a passion project at EA.

(niiice)
To be honest, while Maxis is really a skeleton now, Bioware mutated into something fucking horrible and monstrous abomination. A faith worse than death!

Source? Can't find it.

Man that sucks, Dead Space 1&2 felt like the shit and were pretty cool games, even if you only were a fan of the art direction of the game.
It's sad we'll never see anyone do anything with that franchise anymore, even if Dead Space 3 was such a travesty.

You can act all you want, we're not going to give you the oscar. You assholes will keep buying their shovelware.

exhentai.org/g/1129498/43b18cff78/

Fuck, should've known. Thanks user.

That image was wrong, it was a side-studio they also named Visceral that was killed in 2013. The original studio died today.

Some outlets are reporting the Star Wars game is still alive, being moved to a different studio.

I still think DS2 was a good action game.

Nothing is worse than a linear game with hand-designed levels forcibly transplanted into an open-world format.

Quality open world games work only because the people behind them gave a shit and put some effort into the map, making it worth exploring. Padding a linear game with dozens of fetch quests in a copy-paste monotone map just wastes players time.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst has to be the best example I can think where this has happened. The story missions aren't great to begin with, but the side missions are where the game falls to fucking pieces. The player's route is no longer tethered by any meaningful level design making it a frustrating mess to go from point A to point B.

It's immediately obvious when you it that the devs had no intention whatsoever of creating an open-world game but because the publisher was a god damned retard and insisted on it they jammed a bunch of pre-existing assets haphazardly on whatever size map the publisher decided was necessary and cobbled together a bunch of meaningless time trials and fetch quests.

Back when GTA came out I remember wishing for more games to go open-world and apparently the monkey's paw granted my request.

That's what this statement is, they're effectively going to make a brand new game that caters to what's currently "hot" at the moment because big budget story-driven single player games don't bring in the big bucks like they used to.
I wouldn't be surprised if Amy Hennig decides not to stick around due to this.

One more time…

The original THQ should have lived instead of EA still kicking around.

Remember: When EA asks you to buy something, you should say いいえ!

dubs o' truth

Ah fug I didn't really pay enough attention to your post, you are right.

It would've been shit.

Meh, I had fun playing Dead Space 3. I'm not saying it was good, at all, but at least they tried. it would've probably been much less enjoyable if I was playing solo

I haven't bought an EA game in fucking ages. Speak for yourself faggot.

Fuck you, you goddamn spic
Nice pun, though. For those who don't speak weeb, いいえ is pronounced the same as EA and means "no"

tfw i can read jap but don't know the words

the only nuisance of playing ds3 solo was having those co-op only ships cutoff. that was the biggest load of bullshit.

honestly the only good game they made was Dead Space, so why should I care?

Fuck you kike don't delete my posts.

welcome to Holla Forums

user, I can barely contain my laughter….

Because fuck EA. Do you need any other reason?

hi reddit

lel, faggot

Stop replying to obvious faggots

WHOOOOPS

youre a green faggot

No

honestly you can thank the normalfags for all this.

There is no justice in this world.

e6bd4f, you must go back to your place, we don't care if you're banned from that place or not.

fairly sure this is incorrect.
Didn't they also release a mobile game?
So basically it's worse than what you're saying.

Maxis is killed… kinda. The studio that did Simcity got the bullet but i believe another studio named maxis was working on Sims 4 at that time. Also no, i wouldn't bet on Bioware surviving, consider what happened to the ME:A and it's studio.

Fairly sure the last EA game i bought was Battlefield Bad company 2. I do believe you protest to much.

Well he's kinda wrong.
What he type does mean "no",but neither the sound or the romaji is exact match for EA sound. The romaji is iie.
'i' in japanese is pronounced like you're saying the letter 'E's name. So the start of EA matches perfectly, the 'e' or え is pronouced the same way as 'e' normally is in a word. So the sound the word makes is something like
EE-e not EA
The pun still works but just barely, and you have to imagine the 'e' sound is saying 'A'.

GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT FIVE MILLION COPIES OF DEAD SPACE THREE HUH GUYS?

I MEAN, IT WAS ONLY PROFITABLE AT ONE POINT TWO MILLION SALES, BUT THEY NEED FIVE MILLION IN SALES TO MAKE SURE THE FRANCHISE IS SUPER DUPER PROFITABLE

No user, the real reason is that we didn't spend our monthly paychecks on the microtransactions. Shame on us. Just look at these developers rolling in their graves. It's all our fault.

well, it wasnt me at least.

Where the hell are you from? Ee eh and Ee ay are pretty damn similar, the former just being a lazy way to say the latter in the Midwest/Canada, anyway.

FOR FUCKS SAKE PUT BIOWARE OUT OF ITS MISERY ALREADY

I HAVE URGE TO KILL

New dragon age in development and that anthem shit though They will finally die after these two

Fuck that, what will I laugh at if the court jester gets beheaded?

EA will just get some more studios to shit out social justice riddled garbage

A different court jester that doesn't think it's funny to poison the town well?

And they'll do it again, and again, and again and again. And the normalfags don't care. The normalfag dudebro and cunt masses will continue to fund these kikes' operations for the rest of time. This will never affect them, hell, they'll never know it even happened. They'll keep forking the shekels over like the good goyim that they are.
I want this industry to crash already. Either crash or become too offensive for them to even touch, so that we could go back to fun games and shit practices could actually be called out. But it won't happen. Nothing good ever happens in this world.
Fuck this planet.

Too bad that 2017 was actually better than 2016.

Not for western triple A garbage though

No one can match BioWare in sheer idiocy. DICE comes close, but they're more villains than clowns.

What exactly does BioWare poison? They just keep fucking up their own shitty IPs.

Death is the last thing they deserve now. If only we could hang all of their tumblr/tvttropes fans instead.

They were promising IPs once, with good entries. There was no need to touch Mass Effect, it only reminded people of 3's bullshit.
Dragon age was a great start for a series that got squandered.

Baldur's Gate? It's generic D&D with good VA and music and that's about it.

Generic shit with foul language, sex and blood smeared on top to get 14 year olds excited.

Dead Space games were fun and immersing as hell
Dead Space 3 was fucking garbage ==BECAUSE OF EA==
Even since I knew this since 2013 my anger is still the same
Holy shit
I'd kill for any game as fun with enemies as scary and insane as necromorphs with current graphics
Dead Space 4 would have been a huge hit on consoles and PC as long as it was at least as good as 2
But yeah, life is a cunt I guess

But EA will.
You know why? People still buying their games. Even Holla Forums buys EA's games. You know it to be true.

EA would already be dead if it was not true.

This shit isn't even about money anymore, EA just wants shitty games.

we aren't that big m8

Nice

Fucking cunts ruined the direction of dead space 2&3 then kill off the studio they forced into fucking up their games.

Disney must be pissed, they have a 10-year contract with EA and so far they've only shat 3 games (Battlefront 1, 2 and a mobile game). No wonder why the original Battlefront 2 became playable again recently.

well, they will always sell those sports games each year

>Unsurprisingly, despite Visceral's best efforts and despite them butchering the game to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Despite gutting everything that made the series good and turning it into some (((Hollywood))) action drivel, Alien: Resurrection tier shitshow, they couldn't make EA's ridiculous sales goal
Reminder that no studio dying is by accident. Look at the history of any studio shutdown by EA and every story ends like this. EA's kikery makes them setup impossible monetary goals for their studios and then they drop the hammer when they can't give them the world on a silver platter.

They were also working on a Star Wars game

Now that I think about it, were the dead space games the most modern games with a gore system? I guess you could count sniper elites x-ray moments. Remember playing soldier of fortune and thinking of future shooters?

Gore in Dead Space is incredibly basic but the fact it's there at all puts it head and shoulders above lots of games now.

I remember playing lots of old games and dreaming about all the potential, only to wake up in the morning and realize I live in Hell.

Saved. Fuck, this is sad.

I'm not very impressed by their games.

Oh no, opinions

Christ, how can people be so blind? Sometimes I forget just how dumb normalfags are.

If you just make things go bad slowly enough for them they will swallow 99% of your bullshit. Hell, we are at a point now where if a game like dead space 2 came out it would look like a 9/10 game compared to the rest.

AAA is dead
Its Hollywood tier now
It will die however, just like Hollywood, and mobile will make it happen.

user, I….

This is the Dark Souls of multiverse timelines

Better be the dark souls 3

Is the first Dead Space worth playing?

That's fine, they're not for some people. I personally liked Dead Space 1 and 2, but I can see why others wouldn't.

If you like resident evil 4 in space.

SOON

There have been many games with certain degrees of dismemberment released during the last years, none of them had the depth of SOFII though and even that had issues (which were understandable for its time)

Pretty sure Netflix is also losing tons of money.

Well, Disney is pulling all their content by 2018 I think and creating their own streaming service.

Fuck EA.

That will flop hard.

the problem is all these shitfuck industries get grants which do help them break even, and chink dollar also helps.

Depends on what you like. Do you like sci-fi? Do you like horror? Do you like 3rd person shooters? If so, you'll probably like Dead Space.

I didn't compare it to RE4 because I didn't particularly enjoy the shooting mechanics in the Resident Evil games, but liked it much better in Dead Space.

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck they think they're trying to do. Disney would be smarter to just buy them out completely rather than waste time making a new service. No one wants to pay for more than a single service.

Yes, no, and maybe, which I guess evens it all out. I'll give it a go anyways.

THE FIRE RISES

It's like a hitman trying to get out of the game. They give him one last job that's impossible to complete.

1 and 2 are worth playing. 3 is up to you to decide since EA turned the game into shit.
I found it enjoyable to play but I really liked the series and have low standards for games

Transformers was already on chinese life support. Nobody in the west gives a fuck but they keep making a profit from stupid scrap metal farmers who think that mess looks cool.

If you play on PC, make sure you use the Mouse Fix mod from PCGamingWiki. Make sure vsync and anti-aliasing in the game is disabled, if you want either of those then force them in your video card control panel, along with anisotropic filtering.

If you are playing with a 360 controller instead of mouse, x360ce has an option for negative dead zone that you will need to counteract the massive positive dead zone present in the game. Not sure if other similar programs have the same feature.

EA MUST DIE

Chinks are already on burnout
Especially since now they're makig their own shit

Cheat Engine for FOV
Do it, it makes the game much more enjoyable

Amy Hennig seriously can't catch a break. First rumored to have been pushed out by Druckmann for creative differences, and now denied finished a dream project under EA, thinking they were golden.

I thought they were dead years ago

They were, EA just now finally decided it's not worth plastering some name on their product to make faggots buy it.

PLEASE RESPAWN GET OUT OF THERE YOU STILL HAVE POTENTIAL

Titanfall 2, great game, probably my favorite game of 2016, didn't sell well at all.
They're gonna get shut down within two years, and you know it.

I heard Respawn and EA relationship right now is more like independent and publisher than those downright slavery studios that got killed, and EA cannot fire or manage Respawn directly.

EA Respawn soon.

They we're golden. Golden poo that is.

were*
Fuck you auto-correct

akshually
Respawn chose and stuck to the release date for Titanfall 2, they've said so themselves.

That's what they said about Bungie and Activision.

Then post the better one nigger.

Netflix is pouring *$8 Billion* into their programming next year to stay ahead of the curve.

Because Kaname is a cutie. Gal Space: Double the pieces?

People still believe this shit? It's been pretty well established that Wright himself is responsible for the casualizing of the game. Sure EA had their part, but it was mostly Wright. Stop sucking the bluepill off and wake the fuck up.

Will Wright even commented on all of this himself.

forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/210/8555.page#137577

archive.fo/eORbP

I've already seen this, user. Holla Forums likes to remain on a bluepill and blame Hecker and EA for everything, but Wright literally says that it isn't Heckers fault and that he didn't want the 'science' side to win. Holla Forums also fails to realize that Spore would have been much different, or never existed at all if Hecker wasn't part of the team.

EA are still massive cunts though.

titanfall 2 was shit. get your heads out of your asses. also any company that willingly becomes a slave to EA are cucks

wew

This is fake news.
new bioware, got killed after ME:A. Staff got shipped to different studio.

What?

Holla Forums needs to become more like Holla Forums. There are redpills that are being avoided because Holla Forums is so fucking autistic it's ridiculous.

Will apparently said a decade ago that he was a cuck.

I wonder how much pressure EA put on Visceral to include shitty micro transactions in their game? I was never a fan of the series myself. I saw it as a ripoff of RE4. I know for some people it was one of their favorite franchises. It's fucking dead now though. I can already see the boardroom meeting. Fucking EA kikes.

Not surprising. Probably made Spore the way it is so he could get some xtrapussay in case his wahmen left him.

The problem with Spore wasn't that it wasn't "sciencey" enough, it was that too much shit got cut from the game and overall it just didn't meet expectations.
Where's the water stage? Where's the flight evolution? Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Wrong, some random Canadian company that was renamed Bioware got shut down.

Wait a second, I thought Hardline was well received? I knew it didn't "sell well", but I remember there being some amount of positive praise for the title.

The average score for the first The Evil Within was 6.5/10, meanwhile the new one is getting an average of 7.9/10. I know that's not necessarily comparable, but it's all that we got, and it's not painting a pretty picture.

There was also the prequel for the Wii that was pretty good, and developed in little over a year's time.

PC version on Metacritic is 71 for journos and 3.9 for user reviews. Pretty stark contrast.

Got to think posoitive thoughts at least EA can't rape whats already dead

Yeah no duh you mentally impaired midgets
And yet not a single one of you retards is asking the real question: why the fuck are developers still willingly signing up for this shit?
They know what their fate is going to be it's not the first or even the second or the third time EA has pulled that shit, they know how they will end up and yet they do it anyways, why?
It's like every overhyped and underdelivered kikestarter made by 'legends" of the industry over the years taught you idiots nothing.The name of the game is let's make some money
There are no victims,only volunteers

Bioware is on its way out. Ghost games after Bioware when its NFS turd fails to sell.

Except Visceral Games was founded in 1998 as EA Redwood. It's not like they could see the future, user.

The allure of money and the ever idealistic "I won't be that stupid as those other guys" attitude, user. That's never going away.

This.

Retarded

That game is going to fail, hard. Given what I've seen, it doesn't look good, the story setup is just terrible, and the gameplay is just recycling mechanics and ideas in an inferior manner than they were originally implemented. NFS: Payback it suffering from an identity crisis where it cannot decide if it wan'ts to be the NFS movie, NFS: Most Wanted (Either version will do), Wheelman with a larger emphasis on racing and car theft, or even a 90's "Too Kool 4 Skool" punk film (Among other things).

What? They couldn't see the future after Bullfrog ,after Westwood,after Origin?How about every other company between then and now their ass was on the line?You keep seeing the fucking desks of former co-workers empty gradually over the span of time during a "company re-structure" and you don't even bother to start writting your CV,start making phone calls or try and contact the affected parties to find out their side of the story so that you can at least brace for impact when your inevitable turn comes because you're so up your own ass that the thought of this happening to you never crossed your mind?
Fuck fanboy apologetics , they chose complacency,they chose to take the money and shut up because it was just easier than opting out their own way in the same way the gayming community chose to accept every cancerous practise that was pushed in their faces from day1 DLC ,to microtransanctions to pre-orders not counting paid mods yet because there was some pushback even Bethesda had to admit that it ain't going anywhere anytime fast.The only ones that realistically could have any claim of victim status would be the first ones that this kind of practise has ever happened to and even then it would be fierce competition for a very thin slice of victim's stupid's pie that's only any good for if you actually took a bite from it, survived and now know better to not repeat that mistake any time in the future

Holla Forums is not a hive mind!

So a studio that was renamed Bioware, after Bioware existed, got shut down.
Nu Bioware got shut down.

Mobile dead space cow clicker, when?
They'd do it. They did it with dungeon keeper.

Which one gives you the most amount of chills?

Most of it is. Holla Forums always passes opinions off as facts and calls anyone that has a differing opinion a "contrarian" followed up with "shit taste". Just like a hivemind, Holla Forums is autistically bad at taking another's opinion or point of view just like an autistic person.

Holla Forums is autistic! It's a known fact.

Yeah boy howdy they sure could see all the warning signs in their brand new studio in 1998 I tell you what.

"Nu Bioware" means the original studio but minus the talent that made it what it was.

Post an example faggot.

The more I read about Spore's failure, the more it feels like the only thing people really liked about the concept, and the only thing that maxis was ever able to do correctly from their whole feature creep dream game, was the creature stage, while the other stages were complete crap, then to try and resolve that problem they sacrificed some elements of the creature stage to either give more space for the other stages to develop, or just to outright bring the creature stage in line with the other stages (not making the creature stage too complex because there were another three other 'genres' that the player would be exposed to as well).
If the game was just a freeroam planetary evolution animal/insect sim, it would have been a lot better.

The catalog page is full of examples, dumbass. And then there's 4cuck.

but disney is retarded too

techraptor.net/content/dead-space-2-dev-discusses-commercial-failure-game

Top fucking kek.

It's a decent wage after you've left Uni CS with Java and C++ under your belt, and no forward thinking/planning/backup. Gamedev is a bad strat in the end, but you can't tell from the beginning.

(checked)
Post an example faggot. I need to know whether you're a "LIKE JUST YOUR OPINION MAN" fag or not.

Why is gamedev bad? Indie devs seem to do alright.

How do companies keep signing their souls over to EA? Does EA send mobsters to threaten their firstborn sons or something? There can't possibly be anybody in the industry who doesn't know that EA's primary motive is destroying rival studios.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Well, ignorance is no excuse so my sympathy is gone.

Just imagine user, the anti-sjw pedos on this site today, will be the pedo sjws of tomorrow. Only a matter of time before they take the cuck-pill and overcompensate for trying to rape a child by going full social justice and claiming everyone else is the evil and mentally deranged ones.

Why don't you go back to neofag?

Look at some of the posts in the thread. Holla Forums's consensus is that HL2 is "shit" when factwise it's far from it. It's perfectly fine to dislike a game, I dont really like hl2 but passing an opinion off as fact makes you look autistic. Holla Forums isn't one person, but has a hivemind-like structure. It isn't just this game either. Holla Forums just "goes with the flow"

Only jap publishers can protect good western devs it seems.

Hint: SEGA and Creative Assembly.

So if I said it was objectively wrong to use a toilet the way we do, is that a fact?

You don't seem the understand the word "objectively"

I wish Jap publishers didn't deal in shitty practices and/or support developers that do.
Hint: Sega & CA

BTW how is the reskin of TotalWar:Warhammer called TotalWar:WarHammer 2. Is it worth fullprice + full DLC price?

More like for not being a SJW shithead, it's also curious how (((kikemann))) did everything to let Amy Henning be fired and take her place, despite being a self-proclaimed feminist.
wait a second, could that mean that the Whole SJW/feminism thing was just virtue signalling? who would have thought? :^)

It's very good thank you.

Didn't remember the first WaWa to have fucking lizardman.

literally who?

fix your shite codeape

CA is shit fuck TW fuck the new game and fuck anyone who forks over their Jew gold for it.

E;R-senpai?

Oh well, worth a try.
Anyway, *to clarify, the older TW games I like.

And fuck you too.

CA is one of the best western devs nowadays, their games last basically forever and are always worth the mere 60 bucks.

>reddit-spacing considering the context, this is applicable; normally I would not use that attack
You fucking normalnigger sheepfag and/or cock-sucking shill. I don't normally say cuck anymore but you are the definition of cuckold. Kill yourself.

Come on now.

How does it feel being a battered wife?

Feels pretty good considering Attila and Warhammer are some of the best TW games.

an hero

Forgot to include the damn video.

The bioware one is going to be super sneaky kinda like with Visceral, they first close the many regional studios of bioware later when anthem or that new multiplaya game fails, they are done. The hint is they are going to work on a Star Wars game, you guys :^)

I think star wars game is a codeword for a studio being shut down if they don't show any mo-cap or so-called work.

You're the nigger for not looking.
I already posted it. See:

God fucking damn it.

That image is shit because it was just a side studio named Visceral that died in 2013.

So how long until we get Dead Space: Andromeda and we get to learn the preferred pronouns of the Necromorphs?

makes me appreciate old Most Wanted & Carbon more, at least those were campy & didn't feel like they were being taken seriously.

Did anyone even watch the NFS movie? It looked like a poor mans F&F to me

I can tell just from the first 20 seconds this is going to be a disaster.

I did, and it was entertaining. The plot was something similar to NFS: The Run with a cliched story, but the plot also didn't take itself seriously beyond the protagonist's goal to get revenge on the guy who caused his friend's death.

As you can now see it was the beginning of a process.
It was a slow dead so you can notice the signs:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visceral_Games
2015 Battlefield Hardline Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
The graphic may be shit but the point still stands.

What I'm trying to say is:
dead != defunct

Bioware is also on there and still exists.
The employees simply ran away and now it's a shitpile of those so called progressives with the bloat shit engine from dice.

Is a fun co-op game? Is it worth playing split screen with a friend if I had one that is

That's a funny joke user. Tell me another one.

Devs need to stop making deals with video game Satan.

What are you some kind of faggot user?

Speak for yourself, you fucking sack of shit.

I don't pirate their shit either, I want nothing to do with those shitbags. There are plenty of other good devs I can spend my time and money on.

Dont lie, user.

Altman be praised.

No spoonfeeding faggot. Lurk 6 months more and you will know.

Oh well fuck this then

There is a difference between playing and buying, if they put shit like denuvo on their games they wont ever see a single cent from me.

Why would anything nice ever happen to begin with?

Are you still running around the steam forums hoping denuvo will hire you or are you still doing it for free?

Pretty cool actually.

I've seen people talking about guys like you, but… I didn't really think you existed until now…

I can't check the board logs. Did he delete his own posts or was he banned?

I don't know how to check em either, so idk

2 hour ban you newfriends

im not new >:(

umm sweetie, i think you bookmarked the wrong chan in your toolbar