Warhammer Vermintide 2 Gameplay

So Fatshark just released some gameplay footage of Vermintide 2 if you're interested.
Skip to 38:25 for it

get out shill

Tell me about those neckbeards, do they shit feminism?

No thanks, use hooktube

Can we consider this L4D3 or was Vermintide 1 good enough for that?

No thanks, kill yourself.
Thread reported for lack of effort, no webm & shilling

Probably.

I have to wonder why the wood elf is ssuddenly a dark elf but I am not complaining, Dark elf > other elves.

This is at least the best thing to come out from the End Times.

You people have such low effort it's uncanny.

The 5 characters from the first game are back but you can change their classes or whatever, they're called careers, I'm not a Warhammer autismo so I don't know the name of all the classes, but you change the dwarf up to be a Slayer and the elf to be whatever Dark Elves are on Warhammer.

Hopefully it's more optimized than the first, and people actually fucking play this one.

Yeah I saw the career options but the thing is that both wood elves and high elves despise malekith and the dark elves loyal to him so why would a wood elf ranger ever join the dark elves?I am not even sure why she is outside of athel loren in the first place but this is just ridiculous.
I am not even sure its possible for a wood elf to join the dark elves.

Weren't all the elves best buddies again during the End Times?

Are they going to put actual ews this time or are they going to keep pussyfooting around?

anything for solo autists?

Didn't even know that was case did they mention the extension of it?
Dedicated tools?

Bots probably

I was just skipping through the video, a feature list comes up after the gameplay.

Thanks
Apparently its also 30 bucks as well
Hopefully its more polished than the first which I heard had too many issues despite being entertaining for a few hours.

Fuck the end times, Should have never happened and GW should just pretend it never happened.

But where are the vermin ? I only see human enemies ?

People still look forward to these types of games?

Neat, I'll be interested in looking into what kind of state it's in a year after it releases and they've started to actually fix the messy shitpile that it will inevitably be on release.

Huge missed opportunity there. The Left4Dead formula hasn't really been touched that much, a fantasy version of it coming in would certainly be interesting.

I enjoyed the first one and got around to level 700 before I quit due to the weapon traits update which fucked the whole game up and made things too easy. With any luck they might find a way to keep the game challenging. Also if the autistic weebs in this thread kept their hands off of the game, that would be great too.

L4D2 wasn't good enough to not count Vermintide 1 as the third in the series, sorry.

No thanks.

Dropped.

dropped

At least it's not Age of Space Mahreens.

The real reason is simply that they wanted to have high quality voice acting and player options at the same time, so they just added more careers while keeping the same number of voice actors. Slightly less "immersive" but a pretty tiny price to pay for getting more choices.

I agree, they should have added one or a Saurus warrior because Lizardmen are the most hated enemies of Skaven and they hate Chaos to boot

There was a ratling gun in the extended trailer that they killed. I also think that they chose gameplay moments with mostly Chaos Cunts to show off the knew enemies.

From the gameplay it looks incredibly shallow, repetitive and grindy. Also, what's with not having dismemberment? And the Chaos spawn looked PG as fuck.

Source

>Ravandils quest is canon

People actually liked the first Vermintide?

agreed

End Times happened because Magnar Fuckithead kept all of his belongings in those nice leather pouches

How do they keep shitting it out?

I thought Vermintide was that awful shit Australians love to put on toast for some reason.

Already?
Didnt the first one get released like 1 year ago?

Thats Vegemite you wanker

Is it good?

No.

I loved L4D2 and I was hoping Vermintide would have been more of that goodness, but there was apparently a gear grind which allowed you to upgrade your characters and equipment. That single-handedly lost my interest.

Welp.

Fuck these devs, not even worth a pirate.

Is vermintide 1 good? Is it safe to buy (does it have denuvo, or cuck devs)?

I was thinking on buying it to play with some friends.

way to fuck it up from the start.

2 years ago on PC, 1 year ago on consoles.

This nigger is right.