Cheating in mp games

Why do normalfags get so turbobutthurt when you cheat in their sacred multiplayer games?

Kill yourself, you have to go back

thats sad

You're the normalfag if you don't understand the sanctity of competitive spirit.

you fucks are the reason that are not much good shit on 8ch Holla Forums while the other "go back" and got pozzed as a result. bastion of free speech my ass

This. If you're going to piss off people on the Internet you have to rely on your shitposting skills, cheating is a crutch for being a bad master-baiter.

fuck off nigger

How did you even find this site.

I bet you guys also think griefing should be a bannable offense right?

Aside from the fact you have to be a little bitch to want to cheat in an online game, cheating actually has pretty big negative effects on the game overall. The more cheaters there are, the more people who take the game seriously will stop playing and the game will slowly die. Play any free to play FPS to see this in action.

Bottom line is that you are a fag.

Do you honestly not know the difference between cheating and "griefing"?
I get the feeling you are a child.

Thanks for confirming everything
You have to go back

I am twelve and what is this?

No skill faggots like you probably think "U mad xDDDDDD" is fucking hilarious.

Why are the mods so retarded?

around 2015, when gamergate turn to shit by faggoty. competitivity is shit-tier "get gud" scrub mentality.

wew lad

haha

On this shitty subject, I never really saw the draw in 'griefing'. I used to play garrys mod sandbox, it was some of the most fun I've had in multiplayer, there were a bunch of people who all knew eachother and we were very tight knit, everyone had their skills and things they took pride in, some people knew how to get around the ops calculation in E2 to trick the game into letting you write really heavy E2s without tripping the OPS cap, some people were maths wizards and could always lend a hand if you were doing 3D rendering, some people were engineers and could help you build suspension or stop your car from fish tailing, some people were really artistic and could give you advice on how to make whatever you were building just look good, then of course you had the usual garrys mod stuff, sometimes people would put monty python onto a screen and we'd take a break from struggling with wire to just shoot the shit, it was really fun.

With all that, I never really understood the draw of griefing, whats the point? Someone once explained it to me as Machiavellian humor, seeing someone else suffer, but I thought the purpose was lost if you do it yourself, like it was funny to see someone step in a puddle and ruin their shoes because they were just getting screwed by their own fault of not watching where they're walking, or the sheer unfairness of nature. But to dump a bucket of water on someone's head is totally different.

because mods have sense that the op did nothing wrong by the rules or the TOS. it game-related.

We didn't even hit 143
You're posting 15x+
Knew you'd say something like this you retarded fucking newfag
You have to go back

What if i like it here?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Everyone in this thread sucks massive cock, but there is nothing wrong with cheating in mp to piss off normalniggers.

Cheating if alright if you make your own tools but I have a feeling you're a script kiddie.

reported :^)

Wew wat a faglord

TF2 has gone to utter complete shit and the only enjoyment you'll get out of it is fucking around with friends, or just trashing servers with hax to piss off the metafags that ruined the game to begin with.

Besides, the sodium levels generated by the people who play TF2 who won't quit the server is off the charts, and those will go even higher when you start group hacking and the vote kick gets rigged. LMAOBOX is just so much fun.

thats nice kid but lets discuss cheating in multiplayer games now shall we? :^)

Go fuck yourself and hope you crack a spine while you are it.

I had no idea there were this many handicapped faggots on Holla Forums

git gud or leave the server you autistic cumsock.

this guy get it

what a sad day, tourneyfag are the worst.

If those guys were griefed they'd turn the game off or just ignore the griefer. The thing is that it's not done to the cool engineer and artist guys, it's done to the dumber demographic of the playerbase: the screecher kids and tryhards who constantly insult everyone worse than them. When they get griefed it's hilarious.

Why? It is very good question.
I had every single normalfag calling me shithead for cheating at cod when I was 14. Meanwhile I could spot cheaters in nearly every single match in CoD. It is fucking easy to see when people shoots exactly in the middle of a square representing player model.
You know who care? Nobody. None actually cared they were playing with cheater until cheating was so obvious it was insulting. None of cod players cared their game didn't actually had report option or kick from server and were too stupid to realize nearly all matches had cheater in it.

It is actually good question why the fuck people who are unable to realize they play against cheater and continuously play game that doesn't do anything against cheating hate them so much.

Every cheater I've met gets incredibly butthurt when you fuck with them. Cheaters in general are people who suck so much at the game that they have to turn to hacks because they can't git gud. Push their buttons and they go nuclear.
The only cheating griefing group I've enjoyed was Team Avo, and that's mostly because Minecraft gives you a lot of tools to grief already.

oh boy here we go

Most cheaters are shit at the game, but there's ones like these that will fuck you and your autism incapability to leave the server up. B4nny getting rekt.

I am actually the spinbotting darwin machina sniper in this video with the machina. I dommed b4nny twice. haxing with azure is so much fun

cheating can be fun tbh, but you have to target only 1 person on their team and nobody else. and make sure you dont even do good so nobody believes him.

tourneyfags ruin video games because devs cater to them once they smell that esports money

>have the fucking travesty of not being on the opposite team

Just be a half-decent fucker playing it and always spam lenny face whenever you kill him

That doesn't even make any sense, you either cheat or not cheat.
Unless the cheat is used to circumvent grinding. then cheating in multiplayer gaems is signaling you're a worthless twat who can't even bother to git gud,

i said cheating can be fun if you target a single person. whats the confusion here? whos talking about not cheating? was english your first language? if so you should probably kill yourself

phoon was legit, though

Cheating faggots deserve to get gassed.

that's hot. post more

Wow what a toxic thread, you pesky pissbabies sure are hurt that people who can't play well enjoy the game

OP, the guy in your embed isn't a cheater. He's played like that at LANs before.

lmao

they are the worst, but it fun just to watch them spazz out.

Phoon was legit you nigger.