Losing control?

Whats your favorite girl in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adult Malon in OOT.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Guess.

Yuna in final fantasy ten. How's everyone tonight?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My yugioh game got an update today. They nerfed the shit out of the two main meta decks in the game. Its so funny seeing unoriginal netdeckers crying online.

What? Also, I'm good, I got Nier today have yet to play it.

You like milk too fam?

I'm alright, feel a little shitty but I just woke up so it'll go away.
How goes user

I'm not allowed

Automata or og nier?

Why do kids suck at video games nowadays?

I can't just pick one girl, that's too hard.

Going to have to go with Virginia.

Not bad. Finished watching an anime I'd been watching the last few days and made a few mp4s of the full opening and ending themes.

Automata.

You ever heard of a participation trophy?

You can if you waifufag.

I would drink malon's milk :^)
I got new glasses today. They make me a bit dizzy but im gonna be fine. EO5 comes out tomorrow and im gonna have to wait for my dad to be able to drive me over to game stop to pick it up. Its gonna be a long game.

Card games have always been fucked from netdecking. Its only gotten worse as kiketubers got popular with the kids and now they just copy whatever deck those goys are playing.

How goes lewd posting user

Just do like I do and be like "oh yeah I'm totally looking for a job mum" works every time

A long day*
Im tired.

Have you played og neir yet?

It's the old catch twenty-two: As a kid, you should have plenty of time for vidya, but likely don't have ready access to it due to limited funds to drop on it, while as an adult, you should be able to afford the occasional game, but likely don't have the time/energy for much due to work.

Oh great, you're gonna be a nig and say I wasted my money?

fug

Apparently it stops working on a third year of doing so.

No. Neir 1 is just a good game in general.

How goes user

I hate that new glasses feeling. Where everything is like big and depth perception is wonky.
EO5?

Just get a job for a month like I do. Then you can afford a bunch of onaholes and stuff

Vid related. I am questioning the fabric of reality on the internets.
Why not?

What's nier?

I meant that you have to play the first to get the second.

Androids fighting shit.

Etrian odyssey 5. Dungeon crawler with map making. The demo was amazing. Im getting the OST disk with it.

From what i undsrstand automata is separate from neir, but you wont get some of the refrences.

Not bad. Really need to get back to the game I started a while back. Took a break because a friend had last week off from classes.

How new are you?

I had a good day at work, but my broken fingernail has been bothering me all day. It hurts a little just do anything with it.

I've heard that there's some big things you might miss if you haven't played the first one.

Stop being such a girl. Men dont cry over fingernails.

How new are you

Like it makes it itself? Or you do

What game now

I fucking hate that shit so much. Every once in a while I cut my thumbnails too short and it hurts to play games because you like hit those nerves with the joystick or something

dam bb all dat a$$ 4 me?

Oh, so cianigger A.I's fighting eachother. Sounds like Holla Forums.

What's it about?

You're too obvious.

There might be a big thing you would miss but you should be generally ok. I would play neir 1 though.

You draw the map. Thats why its on DS.

You're a big papa bear protecting his daughter. Thats all i can say without spoiling anything. Its another of those games you experience.

Nah, tbh I don't know much only that it's a sequel series to the first Drakenguard.

How goes user

Seems like it wouldnt be a big map

Are yall ready for perhaps the most pagan holiday of the year, Halloween? We are.

>In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III (BOOOOO) designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints; soon, (((All Saints Day))) incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows Eve, and later Halloween. Over time, Halloween evolved into a day of activities like trick-or-treating and carving jack-o-lanterns. Around the world, as days grow shorter and nights get colder, people continue to usher in the season with gatherings, costumes and sweet treats.

The floors themselves are decently sized. There is like 50 floors though.

Fuck off cianigger A.I.

Baten Kaitos.

To my knowledge, it handles like an old pen-and-graph-paper mapping for old RPGs, albeit using the touch screen instead of needing your own paper.

I'll just be laying in bed and probably only get 1 trick or treater if even that.
why live

Ohhh thats not so bad

Whats this ones gimmick

If i did go trick or treating or some shit i would want to go as demifiend but fuck being shirtless in winter. Maybe i will but i'll wear a short sleeve shirt or something.

Its not as fun in EO because you have an icon representing where you are. I wish i could turn that off so i could do it classic style like i did with wizardry and the bards tale.

Nice try disinfo shill, but we're breaking the conditioning.

I really like dungeon crawlers and EO5 is one of the best ive played.

i'm gud, almost done with some tedium before I move onto more tedium

Yeah well I'll have to flee the house to dodge the constant doorbells, as a hiki, the modern incarnation of halloween succs.

Why are (you) here? This was a peaceful thread till (you) showed up. Fuck off.

But I thought you said you were buying it today?

You need to stop and enjoy some time off.
What kinda shit?

It ain't winter it's fall.

Hello 4am, I'm on LSD and MDMA and Japanese folk electro is my jam. Love you guys.

>one of them is a frog who throws poison and I used the custom colors to make a Pepe skin and turn his poison bright yellow
Now if only my actual computer worked so I could play more comfortably. It's fun throwing urine at people online but it's more fun in a nice chair with a real monitor.

The demo i mean. Im still waiting on the full game.

It feels like its winter in the mornings. I was in a jacket and it was freezing.

ugh…don't die.

oh, yea I'm talkin about the game I'm playing, NES final fantasy iii, it's getting kind of tedious near the end.

good job buddy have fun

I told you before, Baten Kaitos has a "floating continents" setting, winged people, and card based battle system. The player themselves is a character separate from the protagonist as well.

There is no such thing as peace. Peace is the period between wars when you rebuild your forces.

Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn

How much of canada's teachers are on strike exactly?

That makes a lot more sense

I'm good user trust me. I may blast off with some DMT in a bit. Don't usually mention my drug use but I'm so happy right now I had to share. I only took 100ug of LSD and about 80mg of MDMA. First time I've done the combo, been wanting to do it for 20 years and always had both around but never found a good time.

It's mid October and my car windows are already frosting up when I come home from work. I thought this shit wasn't supposed to happen until december. Winter's only good if you have a decent source of heat in your room.

Talk about losing control.

Over what? "Microaggressions", Trump still being president, or some other equally asinine shit?

How well do the NES FF games hold up anyway

Ohhhhh right. Its been like two weeks how could I remember that

Is there a story to this?

I still have to wait until like 4pm until i can get it.

Winter sucks no matter what. I like it when i feel like im gonna die of heat stroke.

It's pretty much all college teachers (and college faculty like janitors) in Ontario. But we're one of the bigger provinces.

They don't like that only 30% of the people hired are full-time. The other 70% are mostly on one-semester contracts and get paid a lot less.

Contract negotiations broke down so they're on strike. That's it.

Why are the teaches on strike?

I don't understand a word you're saying.

And people still believe in global warming…

oh fuck off, keep sucking summer's dick.

Thats why

I'll suck summer's dick all day. Winter is the worst season.

I'd just sleep all day then

Enjoy the free time off. You going to NEET it up?

DMT is the spirit molecule. It's in everything, the grass, the trees, animals. It's also really fun when you vaporize it. I know I'm sounding like a total degenerate but I rarely do this stuff. I just happened to have a stash and decided to partake for the first time in years tonight.

1 not so good. 2 gets a lot of hate but if you front end a little grinding for skills in the beginning it plays just fine. 3 is fine except for a few dungeons where you basically have to run for every fight and the inventory management is wackkkk

Fuck that, summer was always a shit season. It's hot all the time and there's bugs everywhere.
Fall > Winter > Spring > Summer

I have shit to do though. More stuff with cards and i have to figure out how to put an hdd in a ps2.

Why do you not like winters? I think summers are worse.

Get control of (you)rself. Does it feel good atleast?

Try reducing moisure in the car somehow. Maybe seeds in the car to absorb moisture?

That's the plan. Might try to patch up my PC. I had to send my 2DS in for repairs because it's defective, or I'd be playing it right now.

Close enough.

Winter is too cold. Doesnt help that i have no fat on me what so ever, and all my body hair doesnt help at all.

Summer > spring > fall > literal shit > winter

Probably kind of silly, but where I am anything past fifty out is at least jacket material. Used to feel like I was freezing my ass off waiting outside at 6 AM for the bus to high school in winter, and it was probably only about 45 outside at that time. Much more used to the really hot summer weather here.

Her we might as well have seasons of "Early Summer", "Summer", "Late Summer", and "Winter".

Well at least that sounds like something of an actual issue for once.

dat u monica?

Just plug it in duh

If you are trying to hack it you could just use a disk.

I was born in cali and im used to cali heat. If its colder than like 55-60 im freezing.

I need to figure out how to get the games on it too.

Im just gonna buy a free mc boot mem card.

Just play yugioh on your phone

You put the metal disc shape things in the top

I mean on the hard drive. Is there some kind of usb thing to hook it up to a laptop? Do i just stick a bunch of iso files on it and call it a day? What file system does the hdd need to be?

To hell with winter. I'm from the south where it's humid as fuck and hot all summer. They put me in the fields at age 4 and my body is so adjusted to working in those conditions that anything below 70F is freezing to me. We walked the fields in mid-summer in flannel to keep the tobacco/hay from cutting our arms. I snicker when niggers talk to be about slavery. They have no fucking idea, pampered bastards.

Where I am if it's below 70 it feels cold.

Anyhow, if you've already got the HDD you're planning to use, you don't need to shell out for an already FMcB'ed card. The setup process should put uLE on the HDD, and then you can use that to run the installer for FMcB from USB.

This guy gets it

what exactly does a free mc boot mem card do anyway? I've heard about them, but I never looked them yet.

It saves you the trouble of hotswapping the HDD when you do the mod.

It lets you run programs and games from other sources or backup cds. Its worth the money. Fuck paying 500 bucks for a copy of rule of rose.

It needs to be fat32 for the ps2. You just stick the executable .elf files on the hardrive. To connect it to your computer you need a SATA to usb cable. Or you have to open your computer up and plug it into a SATA port if you have a cable and any open ports

Just use a disc tbh. You can burn the initial files to it you need to copy to the ps2 mem cards and create your own hacked ps2 memcards. But that means you need to use a ps2 phat for the disc swapping hack.

I was thinking of Xbox 1 for some reason, sorry user. It was so long ago all that stuff has blurred together in my mind now.

How about living in a mild climate where both are nice

No clue at all tbh
I'd just use a ps2 built for burnt discs if it were me

I fucking love humidity. Nothing better than feeling like you are walking through soup

Lets you use a number of homebrew functions. It's worthwhile if you've got a model of PS2 it'll work with.

but i like fun games

It means you don't have to use a special disk or hard drive everytime you want to run different programs besides games on your ps2.

Fuck. Is there some kind of program that will let me transfer larger than 4gb files? That sounds like hell.

Those are more expensive than a mem card and hdd.

Im getting tired. Im gonna head to bed. Night.

Say that to my face and see what happens

Guess you do have to solder some shit on those or something so makes sense

Night user

Cya next time user

i like fun games

By the way you don't have to use the disks they listed. You just need to find a disk with .elf files on it that get loaded into memory via a seperate instruction then the main game. I think you can do it with god of war and god of war 2 also.

You'll be needing to use an installer like WinHIIP anyhow to put games on the drive. It's smart enough to install games larger than that as seperate-but-linked partitions.

What is fun

As much as I like winter, the one thing I associate it with now is shoveling the patio at least 2-3 times a week because of how much snow we get.

So it's a bunch of crybabies.

the opposite of yugioh

Why do niggers love yugioh so much? I've never understood that.

Well I live in Texas tho.

Feels good

your dead to me

I don't like it myself, and I have to use my friend's computer anyhow. But to my knowledge there's like only two programs capable of installing PS2 games properly: That, and HDLdump (or whatever it's called). I'm just saying that the game installers he's going to need to use should already know to split the file once the partition caps.

Because Yugioh (the cards anyhow) started out being based in KANGZ, and sending enemies to the Shadow Realm probably sounds appealing?

i have no idea

what about my dead to you? :^)

Try Canada.

Back when I was a kid, I used to like when it snowed because it meant more snow days. With how much snow we got, we could have multiple snow days. Now I just associate with hard labor, now mostly by myself as dad's too weak to do much, my sister usually gives up halfway through, and mom doesn't do anything besides work and laundry, and then complains when people call her out.

Fuck off cianigger A.I. Stop picking on ritsu.

Buy one of those flamethrowers made for snow

Wait the AI are here now too??

See bait posts

It's been here for some time. Were you not paying attention?

beep boop fuck you terry

Get payed too little to pay attention

You first.

You get paid?

but cia nigger ais don't have penises and it's my bedtime anyway

Yeah. Fucking exam coming up for CPD and I haven't done anything. Took a look at the syllabus for the first time today and thought I should have spent the 6 months I knew about this actually doing some work. God damn. Started writing and realised I knew a lot more than I thought I did which gave me some peace of mind.
Glad I only need 50% to pass but I might need to fight for it.
Monika. Spooked some fag into waifuing her kek.

Make sure you study hard, and maybe you'll pass.

Why are you even posting here

How goes user

What kinda shill ru ristu?

Yea that figures.

These threads get really slow after about an hour.

Well I'm sleepy. I think that's the reason, people get sleepy.

makes sense. I guess I'll go to bed. see you guys next thread.