Overgrowth

IT IS THE DAY OF RELEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

simulationtrainingsystems.com/schools-and-charities/products/starpower/
hslda.org/docs/nche/Issues/S/State_Compulsory_Attendance.asp
steamspy.com/app/25000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

Did he "release" himself with a noose for being an sjw yet?

Who cares? More fur shit to add to the pile.

AND NOW WE WILL PLUNDER IT
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6875CCD8DB7AA066544F1A8A4E2142A8126ED489&dn=codex-overgrowth&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2730%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2780%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fnyaa.tracker.wf%3a7777%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8888%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fanidex.moe%3a6969%2fannounce

It looks so dated and unimpressive now.

this

Holy shit that was fast.

is jump kick still spamable?

Now the furries can being to mod yiffing in earnest. I wish the autist that made this piece of shit was killed.

whats this? a furry mod for gang beasts?

Furry rape simulator for autists.

Not frequent enough it seems since those mentally ill trannies still roam the earth

the game always looks bad

plundering rn

You'd think that we'd have wiped them out by now at the rate he implies we're doing it considering they make up barely 0,02% of the global population.

Because it's a shit game made by an autistic furry, Satan. He should have just worked on Receiver instead of this piece of shit.

This, i bet 50 its a lot of auto aim and furry faggotry.

Well, at least i check it out just for curiosity.

In a just world someone would make a mod called Furry Genocide, where you are dropped in an idyllic furry world as a RWDS and start purging in name of all that is just and holy.

Can we mock his ass on twitter for playing a pirate?

He'll accuse you of rape and send the bong police after you.

So he'll do absolutely nothing but cry then? Hot diggity!

Someone has to, I want a fully geared up operator mod where you wipe out furfags and maybe even some kikes.

(Heiled)
At least they kill themselves rather fast

Stay classy Holla Forums.

How did we jump to this number from the stupid 1 in 3?

The same way we got to the 1 in 3 number, a leftist woke up one morning and made shit up.

How did we jump to this number from the stupid 1
Soon 5/5 women will be raped how hot

The only virtue signaling fag here is the dev.

Go back to the furry convention. And never return.

The actual statistic is something like 1-in-2000 but don't let them know that.

surprisingly similar to the number of gender confused.

Power of wishful thinking, very popular in war crime tribunals too

Ban women from colleges?
You have better odds of not getting raped in South Africa

So compared to Lugaru how is it? I really enjoyed Lugaru in spite of its flaws.

YIFFE

At last the day has come. And now I have no urge at all to play it anymore
How the fuck did this take almost 10 years to make. He really did spent all that time on his autistic engine, didn't he?

Statistics is a funny thing because, if you understand it well enough, you can basically point to any kind of correlation you want.
And if you're really good at it, it will look so believable that most people won't even doubt it.

Take the "0.77 cents per dollar" bullshit. It's a well done study describing the differences in earnings between men and women, it's properly sourced and with a decent test base, to the point that even the president would quote it.
The problem is that it doesn't take into account any sort of differences in life choices, jobs, work hours, etc, and when you do, there's no longer any difference.

This is why knowing math and statistics is actually damn important, so you're not swindled this easily by shit heads that think they can pull a fast one over you.

Still looks like a janky as fuck tech demo and not a real game.

Please be real.

this is an anti-gamergate dev

Supposely, it's much better. There's more weapons, less spammable attacks, better movement, even different characters to play with.
It's essentially Lugaru++, just download it with the magnet and check it for yourself (so I can get another seed and finish this download faster)

Empty your wallet where you want, but please be aware of the hypocrisy in arguing like that.

Oh I understand the statistics behind it there was some bullshit study that defined rape as "having sex and regretting after" among other shit which gave us the first number but what new study says it's 4 in 5 so I can see the methods?

Unless it was from Sweden then carry on

Too bad

He's a kike, that's obvious enough.

It had potential.

If the game is good and you pirate it anyway who cares?

Is it even finished or did he just slap a "1.0" on it to finally get it over with.

I'd like to but something in my mind tells me these reqs are bullshit. Plus I've got some shit going on and I can't really afford getting sucked into something I might enjoy enough to play for hours on end.

So if I dont give money to EA because of reasons even if the game was good I would be a hypocrite?

In the last Overgrowth thread someone said he backpedaled on that number once people showed it was an obvious impossibility. Furfaggots being furfaggots.

There is no study, he just made it up while emotionally unstable from vicious mental attacks from Goobergrate.

Imagine if taxes worked like that. You sign up to flip burgers in some joint and some guy in a suit burst in saying "You motherfucker! You make over a billion dollars every month! Pay up, you piece of shit!"

No, you'd be an idiot more interested in someone's fame than the quality of what they made.
You'd purposely miss out on a good game and even send the message that making good games isn't rewarded to them.

is not the opposite of
Fuck off back to whatever awful facebook group you crawled out of.

People buy games how they want, jackass. The problem arose when there were false accusation.

What the fuck ?

So this fag made Lugaru 3 years before starting work on overgrowth, and then took 9 years to finish overgrowth, yet the game seems to be the same with somewhat upped graphics and more detailed combat.
Dialogue is the same, ragdolls seem very similar. Moveset seems similar where some moves are exactly the same. Even jump animations are the same.

So the entire improvement is some of the moves and the AI ? The rest is the usual barebones terrain, where overgrowth might be even more barebones than lugaru.

This has got to be the laziest piece of shit dev.

Looks like that. The few gameplay videos are of an extremely barebones game. Where the map is empty terrain.

It's not really the same though as you'd be hard pressed to find an actual honest to god sexist developer these days going by the actual, proper definition of sexism. This guy however has proven to be a complete tool.

I do agree that good games ought to be 'supported' regardless of where it comes from.

You completely lost me, remind me again why giving money to someone who hates my guts/would like to see me dead(in case of the more extreme SJWs) is bad. Go on, I am interested in how high that horse of yours is

Tbh i would a game from a misogynist dev, shame that no such dev exist

I don't even understand what point you're trying to make there.

Ence why I said you can spend your money where you want.
But please don't pretend your priority is in videogames being good if you do consider the popularity of a Dev more important than the game he made.

I remember pirating an early access build at some point and basically it was lugaru with better physics, which is pretty fine by me because the movement in lugaru pains me and so does the leg cannon. Supposedly he wanted to go all out with races and world building and whatnot but I stopped following dev news after the second year.

You're not supposed to give him money y'know. I think what he's saying is that you should hate and/or not support the man, but not his content if it's good.

Well then he is assuming a lot of things out of the one sentence the other user said.

So these 9 years are not even spend creating something new, but just redoing the old game with some extras ?
That's pretty fucking lame. I thought that at least a few of those years were going into something original.

First off - these devs don't make good games and its simple observation.
Second off - if there is an exception to the first - webm related.

Like I said, I don't know.
Credit where it's due though, the better physics made what little of the game I played pretty fun. The wall running, being able to land face first into a sharp object and dying, it kind of makes me want to hope but considering how the dev turned out, and the long development cycle that seemed to be nothing but bullshit I'm pulling myself back to reality.

Maybe if you are really into sandbox running around you can pirate it, but 20 $ is a ridiculous price for how barebones this thing is.

Assuming you mistyped and meant to write "good"…

Because it doesn't matter. They can say whatever they want, it's nothing but them cyberbullying you and that's not even a thing.
If you get that offended by their words, you need to grow a thicker skin. Unless you have evidence of one of them using money they got from something similar to buy a gun they used to shoot someone they didn't liked?

There's no high horse here there's a horseshoe, though :D, there's only me not giving a fuck about the identity of who makes my videogames. As long as they are good, they deserve my support and I think the same should go for everyone else as well.
The only reason AssCreed and CoD made so many sequels is because they got tremendous support from the playerbase, not because they had a boner for Kotick.

By that kind of logic, one should absolutely love Warren Spector for DeusEX or Peter Molyneux for everything Bullfrog and other studios. But we don't because we're not fucking imbeciles and we will judge Theme Hospital\Dungeon Keeper\Fable\Godus on their own merits, not on who made them.

All I'm asking for is some consistency here in thinking. Judge the game on it's own, ignore who made it.

You shitting me? No way in hell am I buying it. I already got burned by another early access turned release game this year(Nimbus) and I'm sure I'm going to be burned by another(Exanima)

Calling out the dev for his politics, which clearly show that he is aggressively retarded in a way that is not simply excusable on matters of opinion, and that his complacency with a bunch of opportunistic ideologues infiltrating and corrupting the hobby is not the same thing as saying
Get your fucking shit together, retard.

kind of amazing the guy has the balls to sell what is essentially a tech demo

No fucking shit
That is how real world works you retard. Nobody has to support your retarded delusions if they don't want to. In fact your ill informed retarded shit should be used to put you in your place.

Nothing brings people together quite like mutual hatred.

But you talk as if the gameplay is somehow worth it. I can't really find what is so interesting about it. Even the jumps are things you'd do twice and be bored of.

Why can't we just ignore the political shittery and focus on the important things, like the fact that this "release" is just the guy slapping V 1.00 onto a beta?

So is it any good? What do you do?

I don't know, something about Lugaru really clicked with me but I can't put my finger on it. Same deal with Oni.

Irrelevant. If you're correct, this is a bad game but you didn't needed to bring the previous ones into the discussion to acertain that. If you're wrong, it's an odd one and it's actually good. Whatever the case, the previous games do not bear anything on how good this one would be.

Hey, I'm downloading it with the magnet link as well so I'm not one to judge.
But please consider the following:
The dev can't see who is playing his game (unless he uses tracking tools that nobody ever consents to anyway). He can only see who bought it.
So pirating a game you like and not paying for it, is the same as not playing it to begin with, as far as the Dev can see.
Which means that a game that might actually have a very large playerbase is considered an horrible failure because not many people paid for it.

The result is that this particular type of game is considered to be a "bad investment" of both time and money and less games like it are made.
Which is great and all if you didn't liked it, that's why you didn't buy it right?
But if you did liked it and you didn't buy it, you're not gonna see more games like it in the future and you'll be stuck with whatever else is made.

Put yourself in the position of RTS fans, I guess. I'm willing to bet that many of them pirate their games, very few actually buy them, and yet they always bemoan the state of the genre in their threads.

Because talking about his game is not easily divorced from antics like this
..And Holla Forums has discussed this to death a long long time ago, because they guy has been raking in money from Humble Bundle while shilling his shitty tech demo game for 9 fucking years.

Giving these people money has consequences though, real life ones. This is also why I wont give money to EA/ubisoft or a lot of other devs even if they shit out a good game.

Why not do both?

Oni at least has a story, voiceacting and level design worth a shit.
I've seen the missions in this game. They are fucking open fields with next to nothing in them.

On Holla Forums, yes. Good idea.

And if that affects the quality of the game, it will be horrible and people won't buy it. Good thing the free market can solve things out without any moral guardians dictating how everyone else should spend their money. :D

Carefull now. A lot of people actually defend those shit heads because they actually believe the lies they spun. It's really not that hard to fall for that shit since they do look like they just want good things for everyone anyway, and it's not like the shittalking attitude from the average poster here helps with that.

I'm just saying that unlike the Tranny Squad, there's probably no ill intention on his part. He's either retarded or he just didn't spent as long as you reading about rape statistics (so he's retarded anyway for making them up)

Likewise. Why don't you start a thread about deplatforming or de-funding the guy for thinking the wrong things instead of derailing a thread about the game and not the dev?

So, how good is it? Does it rival the works of nobles? Not that most big budget games these days are any good anyway.

You are a fucking imbecile and the more you post the more I am getting convinced you are baiting. If not horseshitters should become a bannable offence.

Even furries aren't going to like this because the animal people actually look like animals and not neon-skinned bodybuilders with snouts and tails.

List them please. Always wanted to find out what people think actually happens when you fund these shit heads.
Please be aware they have stuff like the Canadian government funding them directly for far more cash than their fans can ever give them.

A retarded 12 year old will give them 60$ for another AssCreed\Mass Effect and you won't buy a videogame from them even if it's good. If you were the CEO of said companies, what would you do?
Can you please understand what your line of thinking leads to? What removing yourself completely from the customer base results in?

Much obliged, plunder I shall.

I dont know, I think he is still in some naieve stage of "why cant we all just get along" or something. He is right about the derail though but with the game being this barebones there isnt going to be much game discussion anyway.

Because RTS games are dead, IP are hold hostage by EA, no new mechanics are being introduced. The genre basically stagnates from the 2007 till this day

Jap furfags actually do like realistic anthros.

Nah. I actually have this shit in my library from some humble bundle sale. Tried it a while ago, the platforming feels barebones and the combat devolves to power move spamming.

This is Holla Forums you cuckchanner. You need to go back.

SJWs dont even boycott shit, theyre dont play vidya
stop arguing with the goon already

Oh nevermind you are just incredibly retarded. Go on and be smug about how you won this because I am not even going to engage someone like you.

I like it better that way. Neon dicks a shit.

This fails the second you look at AAA games. In fact the only reason this game is still being "made" if because of autistic fur-bucks.
Enabling retards of any sort in any way is prerequisite to a total collapse.

Are you retarded? Look how free marked ended up in vidya industry. Publishers fucking up devs, more money spend on marketing than on development, monopolies forming with giants like EA, Activation or Blizzard while everybody else eats the scraps. People who had passion for making vidya getting fucked over by big companies etc…
Free market doesn't work when 90% of the consumers are retards retard.

Look at all those arguments you wrote!

If the previous games were bad, they were bad. That does not dictate the next game will be mandatorily bad, only that it will LIKELY but not CERTAINLY be bad.
To apply your logic, the reverse would also be true. That if a game is good, then the sequel done by the same Devs will also be good and yet the Mass Effect and Dragon Age trilogies stand as arguments otherwise.

Only in the sense that extremist faggots, moral gatekeepers and anti-furries are so easy to rile up. All it takes is to ask for some consistency from you and you flip your shit :D

I give 0 fucks about the dev. He can yiffe whatever fursona he likes in his spare time, I'm not gonna have to deal with that shit when I'm playing his game and unless some user wants to drop some info about him donating all the money he made with the game towards ISIS or Hillary's campaign, I give no fucks what he does with the money either.

I liked Lugaru, I liked the previous beta's, I'm pirating it right now and if it turns out I like it, I'll be sure to buy it to so I pass the idea that these kind of games can be popular.
It's no Zeno Clash but I could surely have more melee-centric games in the market that don't try to ape on Dark Souls.

NO FUCKING SHIT!
However, controlling or restricting it won't help either. the real problem is the people, not the market, and it can be solved with better education.
Fortunnaly, the normalfags are learning and adapting and they now judge games on how good they are, not on who made them.

Now if only we could do the same thing here…

BEHOLD
SCANDOLOVS PORTRAITS OF SUCH BEASTS!

You are delusional, normalfags dont even know the name of the companies that develop the games they play and cant differentiate between the dev and the publisher, they go after know IPs, latest trends promoted by their favorite e-celebs and flavors of the month that got attention like Overwatch for eg

DO NOT CEASE IN THESE PLEASURES!

Your arguments are literally of a person who thinks shit is not extremely predictable and that "there is always a chance". A person who hasn't seen anything in practice, a fucking underage.
Not even, you are a retard in the practical sense.
I see you are on the defensive.

YIFFE

Wait did the dev of this reddit memeshit draw that?

Yeah he fucking died. Slavs are too hardcore.

FOVRE HVNDRED AND FOVRE

Wait the dev drew this?

Nice try at deflection. Did you not learn anything from gamergate? This whole point was one of the only things it actually accomplished.

I liked Hyper Light Drifter, but I won't ever buy it because some of the programmers are insane feminists who listed Sarkeesian and Quinn in the credits' special thanks section. Those two women are proven liars, and anyone who gives them "special thanks" is legitimizing their lies.

Go back to Facebook and please get hit by a car while you do. 10/10 I'm actually mad because I know people who are as dumb as you in real life.

So is the game any fun?

It's a random image from e621. Don't get your panties in a knot.

That's fine, what matters is that they know the games they play are shallow as shit and stop buying them. Who they buy them from afterwards doesn't matter, provided they make fun games.

I get where your fear comes from, but consider how terrible the new Star Wars Battlefront is doing despite being what's "popular" now. Also Lawbreakers.

I'm an optimistic. Sue me. Not like being incredibly cynical ever made a difference anyway, might as well keep an eye out for that "chance". It's how I found some of the best games I've played too.

WEW, check out Edgy Veteran McWarface! Are you nihilistic and with a twisted sense of humour as well?

Oh shit, user. We are falling down the slippery slope together!

The entire team actually unless I missed someone not listed on their website.

The prophecy is now fulfilled like it was said on the old tapestries!

You give your money to a dev, it means you want more of that game done. If you though the game was good, there's nothing wrong with that, you're never saying "I'm buying your game because I politically agree with you". That's how zealots think.

I know where your line of reasoning comes from and it's a pretty popular one, but consider the reverse so you understand how stupid it actually is. When a game that's politically charged flops, it does not convince the devs to change their point of view, only to change their tactics. If your entire problem with the game is the views held by it's dev, not buying it will never change anything. At best you can make a review of it saying there was forced political bullshit that you don't like, but if not even that happens, you can't really say "I'm not gonna buy your game because you're liberal" since that accomplishes nothing but prove him right.

I asked you for a list of consequences for supporting that kind of Devs and you gave none. Yes, the name drops in the credits were fucking cancer, but that's not a consequence anyone has to deal with.

Come the fuck on, this is the same shit as abstaining from voting and then complaining about the result! If you're not gonna be part of the ecosystem, if you tell everyone else that you will never be their customer, why would you ever expect anything to change for you? Why would anyone ever pander to someone that will never support them?

Normalfriend, I suggest you leave. There is nothing left to be said.

You are far too optimistic
Things arent improving and it will only get worse

Well, if you can't argue and you'd rather stay a nihilistic edgelord, be my guest.

I'll disagree simply because I've had enough decent games recently and more coming to make me happy.
But then again, I'm not too attached to the past, nor do I expect the same games that were made before simply redone with a new coat of paint, which seems to be what the majority of Holla Forums wishes for.
You'll start feeling a lot better if you stop taking videogames so seriously and focuses instead on what brings you fun. There's a lot of shit out there, even horrible bad videogames, that will fill that need.

And if that fails, there's always laughing at failures for simple cheap entertainment. Seems to be real popular these days, more threads talking about bad games\devs than talking about good ones on Holla Forums, so I suppose that's what everyone else wants, more blunders.

fun?

Can you really knock out a dude like that? I've never been in a real fight and the only good advice I've heard is use your knuckles and aim at the jaw.

I worded it poorly. I meant is it common.

Yes

Want me to try it on you?

You can kill a person if you land a punch in the right/wrong place. Fist fights are nothing like those in the movies and they're best avoided.

Cool, good to know.

Please no

No, at best you can dislocate the jaw or break a few tooths
Aim directly at the nose/side of the head for maximum effect

shitfaced one night stand==rape now

The chin controls the axis your skull turns on. Hitting the chin does not cause knockout. Turning the head quickly and smashing your free floating brain against the sides of your skull causes knockout. Which is done by moving the axis that controls the head quickly.

Try it on yourself. It doesn't take much force to feel it.

I'll give you an example: Hat in Time. Go check out the threads if you want.
I'm not telling you to buy it, but please do try it or browse the threads so you get a feel for it.
It's a game about a loli going through wacky places in fun adventures doing funny stuff.

Apparently it's not that great as a platformer but I've heard something about the movement being really fun and there's some neat elements to the story. I'm sure it's not some deep phylosophical adventure about the conundrums of war and basic human needs, but user's seem to be having fun playing it. Heck, the character itself seems like she's having fun when you're playing.
It might not be that great a game, but it sure seems like it can put a smile on your face. And considering the failure that has been Yooka Laylee, it's great to see someone actually trying and succeeding in making a neat game in that genre.

This is what I'm talking about. It might not be the 11/10 game in it's respective genre, but it makes you smile and lets you have fun while you're playing it, which honestly should be all you need.
And I don't know about Overgrowth (torrent hasn't finished yet) but if it does the same thing, it's a good game as far as I'm concerned.

Depends on where you hit someone, but the important bit is the veins\arteries or some specific nerves. A jab that briefly cuts circulation or a big burst in some specific nerve clusters is indeed enough to knock someone out.

Regardless of whether the people in question want it or not? (^:

op's embed keeps making me think this is a thread about a good game instead

He's a shill, check his previous posts.

A game is fun if you like it, user.
And a game is good for you if you get to have fun for it, but being good universally, it's another thing altogether.

What kind of question is that? If people don't want to be educated, that's indocrination, not education.
You educate by showing better alternatives and laying out the good and the bad about everything (which is why it's so important to be really good at objectively analysing everything) and then you let them make their choice.

However trying to tell someone "you shouldn't buy this because it has anthropomorhic characters" doesn't educate at all, you're just telling them to buy something based on your opinion. At best, it's a pathetic attempt at indocrination.

But that's not how it works you fucking retard.

I know he's a shill but if you have to fall back to calling something "fun" in order to say it's good you've completely lost your objectivity.

I bet that you are libertarian right?
Thinking that people will choose a better alternative when given the choice, thinking that most of the population is composed of rational beings?

I never said I wondered about why people are talking about it you illiterate therapy session.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY LMAO.GIF

You can't teach someone that doesn't want to learn, user. If you try to force it, you're delving into indocrination.

Already assuming identities to try and cobble up an "argument", user?
I bet you're a conservative, right?
Thinking that nobody else but you makes rational decisions, thinking that most of the population is composed of retarded assholes?

Oh right, I forgot. We are all born with an innate "good" and "bad" taste and nothing in life changes it. The entire process of education is a charade, kids already know everything shown to them in school and we don't actually learn\get to know new stuff, we just react to it based on our genetic bias towards it.

I said the game was fun, not necessarily objectively good. If you're refering to Hat in Time, I'm sure it's quite lack luster as a platform game and there's bound to be many better ones, but it seems like a really fun game regardless of that.
If you're refering to Overgrowth, I haven't seen many other games with a similar fighting style gameplay and what it does, it does so really well.

Wrong
I didnt said i make rational decisions, people are not rational beings, never were and never will be. We act on impulses, emotion, societal pressure and sometimes on hard cold judgment but not too often
Just retards most of the times

Yes.
Modern pedagogy doesn't seem to care about the fact that
Like you for example, you're a complete fucking retard who misuses the ability to put letters into words and those into sentences.
Many other such cases

No one, you included, me included, anyone, makes rational decisions on a consistent basis, unless it's not an emotional involved context which are exceedingly rare.

We were all forced through public schooling user.

Was that indoctrination?

That was a waste of time, considering you're here and not on faceberg means education has failed in its goal.

Nothing is perfect, a 99.9% chance of success is still good.

Didn't answer my question.

Classifying public schooling as indoctrination or not was a leading question. My methods are Socratic.

Haven't you considered that that might be a way to contain certain profiles from interacting with the faceberg crowd?

simulationtrainingsystems.com/schools-and-charities/products/starpower/

I dont get it, a role playing game?

wat, nice job Holla Forums you've morphed into neo/v/
There was a discussion along this line during the start of the exodus and most agreed that views like above are antithetical to enjoying games in their fullest.
To clarify, the point was made that one shouldn't purchase a game with said views injected in at every turn, and is wholly unenjoyable; though if the former doesn't happen and the latter isn't true then there's another case where you Holla Forums has morphed into neo/v/.
Good job, faggots.

i hope you realize you've admitted defeat to that user. shitty non-arguments there laddy

Is that your point? Please do elaborate

Jesus another fucking retard, its not about game being good or not, its about giving money to the dev

You are probably even the same guy.

Projection. Speak for yourself.

You only said "it can't be done" in a roundabout way, there never was an argument to begin with.

You were "forced" during a time where you're not mentaly ready to make life changing decisions on your own based on something that your parents believed would benefit you on the long run.
At this point, you might as well argue that feeding you veggies when you're a kid is indocrination…

If only leftist devs had the mental capacity to keep their views private. What a pity they lack a shred of business sense. It's difficult to separate an author from his work when the author makes it impossible. Also, as people have said, the point is not to give money to these fucks, and Overgrowth is furry shit and gay by default.

Don't waste your breath on retards that unironically use the term "neo/v/".

user I have a question for you, are you ever confused by the irrational actions that you see on a daily basis from everyone else, well let's make it easier, anyone else?

Its more than that isnt it?

Wasnt there a project he worked on prior to Overgrowth that was pretty much the same thing, but was scrapped?

This is like Star Citizen for furries.
Making the same shit over and over, never finishing, never releasing, always sucking in the money from gullible backers

You cant put forced into quotes like it's any less true.

Answer the fucking question. Or is defining things beneath you?

Are you a Sophist?

So it's only okay for children or people to be indoctrinated based on the will of their parents? Or only if it's something that will benefit them in the long run?

Just because a guardian consents to something does not necessarily make it right or good.

I'm challenging you to think more deeply about your views and you are shirking your duties, user.

Come on it's right there, why do you make me spell it out for you?

I actually participated in this game in one of my classes in high school. I ended up challenging the decisions of leadership and ended up in an outcast group. It was very prophetic of my current situation.

Oh, so you're one of those idiots that never paid attention in class, never followed anywhere with their education and would rather blame the system rather than their own inaptitude. That's very childish, user…

And there we have, the conclusion of this shit show.
It's not about videogames or how good they are. It's about the political stances of who makes the. Welcome to neo/v/, where we argue politics instead of videogames because Holla Forums no longer works as containment.
Also where we ironically use the same line of though that SJW's use, but since it's for our team, it's okay. There's no bad tactics, only bad targets, amirite?

Why do you faggots complain so much about muh horseshoe and then go right ahead and prove it right without fail?

Every shekel he takes from a furry is one less shekel that goes into the making of a fursuit.

lol
No, i had the pleasure of having classes with retards who as an 7th grader made teacher break down in tears because he said

yes

worked fine on my old phenom II x4 965be and amd 4850 or so. just download the torrent and see if it works.

lol

Im installing this shit right now
Lets so if its even worth my dl time

I'm asking because that powerlessness is the general human condition, you're an insignificant speck in the big void that encompasses you, some people learn how to cope with this by minimizing their ambitions and some don't. There's nothing wrong with being an outcast as long as you own up to it and make it strength instead of a weakness.

I wasn't discussing that, I was discussing the point that the game is enjoyable despite the dev's political views (some anons mentioned it's just a "bad game" due to initial posts, and others said "fun" doesn't matter (be it sarcastic meta-humor referencing previous posts in past threads, or not)).
Though, to give u guys some leeway on what you were originally discussing: I personally won't be purchasing it, as their dev cycle takes too long, and they'll inevitably inject their views into the game; until then I'll have fun with it though as I like this type of game with a focus on tight + well polished mechanics.

Also, the guy had "right" to education, and could not be removed from education system, because that'd be a bureaucratic nightmare involving pretty much every branch of power, with a few catches 22, so he could do that, until the age of 18, because "right" to education is compulsory until age of 18

Imagine if right to consume and purchase alcohol worked that way

A nice little animation to add to my collection!

I think I answered your question well enough, but if you want to be that dense, no. Being sent to public education when you're a kid is not indocrination. You're a kid, you can't make decisions responsibly on your own yet so you can't just decide not to frequent school. However once you're of legal age, if someone tried to get you to sign up for some degree that you weren't interested in and they bullshitted their way to convince you that that gender degree is actually reall usefull, that's indocrination.
This is why you don't help kids responsible for the troubles they get into on the same degree you held grown people. Why would this be that hard for you to understand?

Except that's not indocrination like I said. If your parent's tell you to eat your veggies, they aren't trying to force you into the Green Cult.
However remenber that there are exceptions and if Uncle Bad Touch tries to tell you sucking his dick is okay, people will intervene to stop it. Let's not mix the two together, please.

No, but no one else has the right to dictate how a guardian should raise their charges, unless you're a communist\fascist who believes the state should raise the kids.
Unless there's some gross violation of human rights, kids are to be raised by their guardians and nobody else has any moral standing to go against this.

I'll also ignore the blatant redditspacing since I know you're just baiting with it.

What happened to all the anons I used to know? I feel like I'm reading posts from a bunch of pod people.

Turns out acting like a smug cunt and calling anons neo/v/ is a bad way to try to get your point across. Who would've known.

They're just as annoying as SJW's though. If there is even a single gay or something equally banal, the game doesn't matter anymore. On Holla Forums. It's fucking stupid.

Go back to reddit. Imageboards have always been extremely chaotic and fanatical in nature.

And how the fuck was education detrimental to that guy? He was never gonna learn anyway. But meanwhile, a few years later, where is he and where are you? That's why your parents told you to pay attention in class.

Go back to bed Chipman.

Excepton user doesn't have the power to do the same thing, so you're comparing apples to oranges.
A better question would be: if user actually had the power to shutdown this game from being sold, would he do it?
And quite frankly, I wouldn't be very surprised with the response.

That part doesn't do anything for the horseshoe since I'm talking hypotheticals and you're talking false comparisons.
What does prove it is the insistence on the identity of the creator rather than the quality of the game as the deciding factor if it should get support or not, something both sides do and nobody, not even you, seems to acknowledge. It's almost like you can't even argue against it!

Both sides have become obnoxiously bad. That's the nature of fighting monsters for too long. You become one. Best thing about this whole thing is the escalation, so the OG monster needs to level up and then so does the other. It's a kaiju fight in the making and all those in the side lines are either just going to get trampled on or watch Gypsy Danger wreck both of their shit. This post not sponsored by Pacific Rim 2, coming soon on a theater near you next year.

Could've become sportsballman, or dig ditches instead of ruining classes for 30 other kids.

Education, namely school, is kinda different because of its origin. School came about to take off the kids off the streets while their parents worked in factories during the day, in addition it taught them for their future as factory workers. This is also why school feel pretty useless in our day, its just something there in general that you can't really use to get a job.

This, both sides and fenceshitters all need to fuck off.

We can't even mock furries or talk about happenings anymore.

You're the dev aren't you furfag?

YIFF IN HELL

But acting like a smug cunt and calling anons a shill is a good way to get your point across?

You can homeschool your kids if you want, or even not send them to school. The state doesn't force it on anyone, why would you make this point?
All the state does is ensure there's an option for everyone that wants to use public education, which most people do because it's a fucking good idea, but they don't take your kids away for homeschooling them instead or not providing them with any education either.

About futa, dicks, traps, faggots, rape, lolis, furries, anime, etc.
They were always like this for fun about the dumbest things possible, never were they about virtue signaling what a good aryan ubermench you are.

Wow, thanks industrial revolution

Cant shit on furfags if you have some faggots defend them. Then it just shifts to shitting on them

He's also obvious sockpuppeting.

It sounds like you don't understand that words have definitions and just because you classify a word as a "bad" concept, does not nessesarily mean that it is so.

You can indoctrinate someone to believe good or bad things.

The only reason indoctrination is bad is because it happens without using critical thinking.

That being said, I want to say that 90% of what I learned growing up was without the application of critical thinking with the exception of literature analysis in English classes.

That is to say that 90% of what I learned was straight up indoctrination BY DEFINITION.

Whether or not it was good or bad is irrelevant. It happened to both of us by definition.

Except they don't and cant because children are forced to go to school and learn under leftist teachers.

I know you want to be right because you are arguing with me, but please at least recognize when you've tripped over your own thoughts and apologize.

Fuck no they aren't. If they were like SJWs they would actively infiltrate the moderation to suppress opinions by "the enemy" and make discord groups dedicated to consensus cracking on this board. Really, I'll take the fuckers that complain over gay characters and ruin at worst 1 in 2 threads over the power tripping losers that can singlehandedly kill communities.

Please stop making internet arguments sound like cool things, it's kinda depressing

t. goon

Hello fellow Holla Forumsirgin, I can see you totally entered the thread ready to talk about videogames and not cry about other boards while making short shitposts with lies. Holla Forums is bad enough as it is right now, no need to tell obvious lies.

I bought it on Steam when it first came out on Steam, this had to be like 2010 or a little before 2013. Can't refund it, so might as well install it and see how unimpactful the final game is. Wish Rosen 4/5 Women Raped wasn't pozzed.

It's whole issue of Holla Forums leaking into Holla Forums, ah already typed it out but saw your post here >>13586792 oh well
They need to stay in their containment board, but we all know that won't happen.
I just want to talk about fucking video games, ffs.
There's a time and place for political discussion on Holla Forums, and that's gamergate threads.
It's an UNSPOKEN RULE that Holla Forums doesn't unstand as their "culture" is so much different on Holla Forums as they suffer from "frequency illusion" to the extreme.

He is a jew
What else did you expect?

I hope you're ready for about 2 hours of meh.

Fucking Sophist.

Every fucking state in the US requires education for children age 6 -16 minimum (some more) there are few exceptions, notably homeschool. However
Is blatantly false. However I would expect this level of knowledge from a horseshoefag.
hslda.org/docs/nche/Issues/S/State_Compulsory_Attendance.asp

Also homeschooling is illegal in some countries like mine

is the game fun?

Play it and come back so we can finally get some VIDEOGAMES on this thread

Not quite. You don't even need to know how to read or write to work in a factory, user.
It's more because we're heading towards a technocracy and knowledge is incredibly valuable for anyone that doesn't want to be flipping burgers their whole life.

I wish. He's probably banking a lot of cash from furries, considering how much they pay for concept art and commissions.

it's already taken longer than that to download and it's not even finished.

Yno****

it's pretty fun, and the mechanics are really polished; though the dev is anti-GG; so it's better to pirate it.

Powerlessness is not the human condition.

Minimizing your ambitions will just get you cannibalized by someone else.

I can get on board with that though.

Oh no I am triggered right now, thanks for proving my point. You are just here to further shit up a thread with completely off topic bullshit. But I guess thats ok because other people are doing it too :^)

Yeah just like back at 4chan, group us up and then quarantine us as "toxic" and remove us from the board.

You are weak, your ideology is weak and when it is implemented you will freeze/starve to death in the winter.

And this is why the SJWs won and won big

it doesn't seem any different from Lugaru in how it plays besides a buttload more physics shit involved, so I guess if you would enjoy a higher amount of physics in Lugaru combat, you'd enjoy Overgrowth. But there's no beating around the bush here. I haven't played this final Overgrowth version with the new story and I already know it was not worth 9 years of development time. If people will even bother to purchase this game now, most of the value will come from the modding community, and I can guarantee that modders will have better writing skills than whoever made this 9-year late campaign.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, the nigger club's two blocks down
>>>Holla Forums

Brain damage

The only people that will mod this are going to be furries.

One furry is no different than another. Modded campaigns will just contain more over furry shit.

Last I checked it actually has quite a few modders, due to pretty good modding support. Someone even managed implement multiplayer through websockets.

Lets see:
This is pure derailment though, so I suggest you just fuck off.

Yea nah fuck off. You can tell a board to mind their own business and stop subverting topics to suit their own pointless goals without labeling them as gay Toxic shit.
Sure sounds like vidya in here. Way to beat your own argument on the head.

I love you user

I think you have your head a bit too far up your own ass, user, let me explain the nuances of what I was stating.
I don't mean "actively enforce it", I just mean the culture itself enforces it.
So, it applies most of the time, or breaks it when it's necessary and/or for comedic purposes.
I suppose this thread sorta establishes that, now that I think about it.

Weimar was a shitshow like no other and there probably no place in the world at the moment as bad as it.

You can't live as much you want, you can't make significant and immediate changes to the world around no matter how much "power" you've got, It's always processes and transitions that generally outlive you and you can't protect those you care for no matter how hard you try. I was going for that kind of powerlessness. I wouldn't take the word of a syphilitic and adulterer at face value myself but he does makes a couple of reasonable points.

It actually lets you occupy niches which the carnivores haven't exploited yet, say like a filter feeder. Outcasts in that sense are useful because they see things the majority dismisses, or at least they give a different perspective on them.

I wish i could show you the "artist" who gives himself paint enemas.

Except that has never ever been a fucking thing get the fuck out.

Well I'll fucking show you.

Yet it was one of the most active periods in German arts, cinema, theater, etc. Really makes you think.

Just because you aren't looking doesn't mean Weimar isn't happening.

You don't seem to be off to a good start.

wew, you're quite the bright one aren't ya laddy

A lot of people have tried before you, much more qualified at that, and a lot will follow. The end result is always underwhelming compared to one's own mental projection.

You misunderstand. What I meant was that there is not place with the level of cultural degeneracy AND economic failure as Weimar.
Anyway can we go back on shit talking furries?

Mhmm, not ever going to stop us.

Or anons know better than to continue replying to obvious faggots baiting, looks like he just got banned by cobalt because his entire post history was just baiting

If all is vanity, then it doesn't matter if the end result matches the dream. All that matters is that you move towards the end

Nihilism was meant to be overcome

its the amount of effort this shitshow deserves

aleast it was plundered

how are you that dumb user, it's not that hard to get my point, in fact you're proving my point.

CHECK IGG YOU DUMB NIGGERS

i've spent so much time in lugaru / overgrowth and it'll be nice to play for another hour or so regardless of david's autism

Man, what an astonishingly ugly game.

Paris?

Exactly, there's nothing wrong with a wild goose chase as long as it makes you happy, It's just advisable that you also choose some more down to earth goals so as not to reach the age of 50 as a frustrated, bitter old man.

It sucks that you can't even ignore shit like this. It shit to be in a situation where just about every move you make to try and fix it can be interpreted as an attack on somebody else.

Too far down the path to turn back now

It's actually been some time since I've seen some furry acting in a cringeworthy manner. Here, have a oldie but a goodie.

O' fuck

they've become overshadowed by trannies, but still there.

Heil.

yeah this shit seemed so next-gen when i couldn't even run it
back then i had textures on the lowest setting, only now do i realize aubrey was working at such a low resolution

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I mean, have this.

OH GOD THEY EVEN HAVE THIS IN JAPAN

That animator is wasting his skill. Even animating porn is less of a waste.

Doesn't this guy also do touhou animations?

You might be wondering: ""Why?"

The answer is to spread the idea of disgust in humanity itself.

A people that thinks itself disgusting will give up to domination easier.

Wait…. we can dual each other online?

It would be far better if their voices didn't make me cringe into a black hole.

OH SHIT

Stay classy Holla Forums :^)
you aren't the kind of guy that compares egyptians to furries, are you user

Fucking nice.

No one in here has made a criticism aside from it looks bad. Granted most of this thread has been incredible amounts of off topic shitflinging, so there wasn't much opportunity to.

Not really true. You can argue that the criticisms are dumb, but they exist, and it doesn't help that the game has been discussed too much before launch. The guy i replied to has been defending the game for a good while in this thread, and he started complaining when the thread had a few posts in

multiplayer mod is buggy and shit and most likely always will be. devs have no intention of adding official support.

source?

The writing and VA are garbage, but the animation quality is pretty high.

That tends to happen a lot, doesn't it?

I bet a thousand bucks you're currently being duped by a couple dozen people and corporations and you don't even fucking realize it.

What a gay

Nice strawman dude.

Did everybody forget the dev is a massive SJW that told shitlords to refund his game if they had bought it?

Holla Forums has shit taste in video games

That has to be conveniently forgotten for the "you're just as bad for not buying it" angle to get any traction.

Cant call out the faggot defending this shit because otherwise a bunch of (1)s pop up and start crying about Holla Forums.

Wew you are a fucking moron.

Sorry you're bad at english.

It was an analogy/metaphor, not a straw man.

The diarrhea would be considered the arts, cinema, theater that were being produced at the time. As in, shit was being produced actively and frequently but not necessarily in a healthy or good way.

Half this thread is straw manning and you picked the one that wasn't even hard on it

Hi 270565, you hop IP's to continue defending this shit game?

I completely agree with you. These other racist, zealoted, awful bigots just can't understand guys like you and me.
When a Dev tells me that my entire race should die, It just makes me want to buy the game more, honestly.
When they tell me they want to legalize pedophilia, remove men's rights, instate sharia law, or tell me similar solutions to modern problems are required, I rejoice and just feel the need to shower them with money.

Still here, mate. I don't think I've been defending the game whatsoever so far, just asking people to start caring more about videogames than the identity of who makes them, and if you disagree with that, there's plenty of other boards to discuss anything else you deem more important, like Holla Forums if it's the dev's political stance or /r9k/ if it's the Dev's sex life.

How pathetic.

Is it any good?

You can break your own neck so its got that going for it.

Wow how enlightened of you, you sure showed me. Fuck thinking about overall effects of supporting a game on the industry and society at large, we need to be open minded and believe the game exists in a vacuum and that nothing else follows from giving it creedence. That's the superior and soceatic way of thinking, anyone can else thinking about snowball effects and empowerment of views in videogames are just silly bigots after all :^)

I agree! these Holla Forumscucks are just utter pathetic, ugh. You and I, enlightened gentlemen, know far better than this. Regardless of the quality of the person in question, we ALWAYS buy our video games, we aren't thieves afterall. God, I feel so enlightened by our superior moral standards.

Shut up, nigger.

It's sad that you're not on 4chan where you belong.

Refuting it is the point retard. Stay butchered.

WEW
E
W

You're so caught up in shitposting that you're not seeing what people are saying to you.

Lol, my bf like slapped me openhanded in the face once and like I lost consciousness immediately . Aim for the temples

I'm confused.

If a dozen people started responding to you pissed off would you reply seriously either? An honest attempt would result in walls of text in which everybody replying would call him a sperg for writing walls of text. This is textbook stuff user.

This is a very interesting way of defending acting like a retard.

Well if you want to believe it would turn out any other way feel free to.

>>>/canada/

Nah, I correctly identified him as a genuine retard who wasnt interested in having a discussion so I stopped replying to him early on. Same way I am going to stop replying to you now.

I'm done arguing semi-seriously with faggots that are clearly on the wrong board and want to talk about anything but videogames.

What I'm seeing is a bunch of low-test faggots triggered that someone said "kys" in a tweet to them and you shouldn't buy their game because of that.
What I'm seeing is a bunch of tin-foil retards that think if you buy games made by devs that cyberbully them, they will fund all profits towards the "Kill All White Men Association of America", for some more mercury on your water, or something equally retarded.

What I'm seeing is a whole fuckload of people that don't much care about videogames except as a platform to indocrinate someone else and their only problem isn't so much that this is overriding the whole point of videogames (that they should be fun and entertain you) but rather that the wrong message is being passed instead.
Neither you nor SJW's belong on Holla Forums, fuck off out of here with your culture war and go fight your White Sharia on Holla Forums.

>>>/reddit/

Go head fam. But lets not pretend that this board is capable of proper debate when politics is involved.

Here's a criticism for you: 9 fucking years of dev time for fucking story mode.
Defend this shit
Protip: you can't

Fuck time flies. Feels like I heard about this thing only a few months ago. At least the threads about it can be put to rest after all these years.

Sage again because it triggers you, apparently.
0/10.

So did anybody actually download that yet?
Is it anything other than furry garbage from a left wing degenerate or what?

kek
Projection in 4k HD Cinema. Keep posting.

Easy to defend, there's more than just the story mode. Extra races, more detailed models, far more areas, better physics and weapons, modding possibilities, etc. Defended easily.
But go ahead and explain to everyone else in your no-dev position how 9 years is too long to do something you yourself don't even know how to do.

Right, been trying it a bit so I'll give you some feedback on it, but not much since I've forgotten a lot about how to actually play the damn thing from last time I tried.

Story
It's shit. It's not stinky shit that you simply can't bear with, it's just nothing too original. It serves the purpose of giving context to every fight and location as well as keeping the story moving forward, but the main character is a Gary Stu and the dialogue is quite simple, somewhat edgy but sometimes it's not so bad.
You can mash LClick and just get to the fights so it doesn't matter much.

Combat
Right, been some years since I played either this or Lugaru, so can't quite remenber how it was.
You hold LMouse to attack, RMouse to block and you vary your strikes by moving around when you do either. You can do throws if you move while you block or swipes if you attack crouching.
Also some sneaking and you can choke\neck stab people silently, don't think this was done previously.

The combat is fast, quite hard but it seems you can still cheese it out a bit with jumpkicks. Dunno if there's a mechanic later against that.
Knives and swords make combat even faster and deadlier but knives are still mostly worthless compared to breaking necks and throwing them doesn't seem to work very well against larger enemies.
So far I fought against 2 dogs, they are quite the bitch pun intended to kill, especially if they have buddies.

It's fun and the kind of game you don't see very often, definitely should give it a try especially if you liked Lugaru.
However, it's very barebones still (I haven't tried the Arena modes) and could do at least with a loadout screen, maybe an inventory and armor system or extra items to mix up the game.
At the price they are asking for it, it's not very much worth it. 10$ is more like what it's worth, 15$ if you're a real fan of this kind of games.

The combat is done quite well, for a one-man project.
Aside from some fuckery with the ledges every now and then, movement is done nicely enough too.
The story seems to be about slavery, rabbits being taken to work somewhere else for the dogs, but I suspect there's a plot twist somewhere that the dogs serve some other worse animal.

There's 3 "mods" in there, 2 arenas and a multiplayer mode. Dunno how good those are.
It's a decent waste of time, but not a decent waste of 20$, at least until there are more story's scenarios for the different races (and hopefully they play differently)

Best post ITT. Worth only a pirate because of the lack of content, but the mechanics are unique and fun. Story is only there because it "needs" to be there. Platforming can be frustrating as it's a little finicky, but nothing painful. And the jump kick can cheese everything, so long you don't break your own neck in the process.

That doesn't seem to be much of a problem as long as you don't roll in midair, unless you hit a wall when you kick off.
And I think in Lugaru, wolves would grab you midair if you tried this on them, maybe someone else does it too (certainly not the dogs, though).

Also, in Lugaru I could roll over a weapon and pick it up on the process (pretty cool tactic to throw knives, roll, throw again) but I can't do it here. Was that removed or what's the actual input to grab things from the ground?

I agree, why should we judge these people based on their viewpoints? We need to stop this. Fucking /polv/ is proving horseshoe right! You are the same as SJWs!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, only developers can critique video games. It is 100% reasonable to spend 9 years making a few hundred lines of text, this stuff is really hard to do, I learned this after spending 1 hour of reading C++ For dummies, and nobody BUT ME! can criticize game development.

Wolves won't grab you, or at least they never did to me. don't know about the knife thing as I never tried it. The input to grab is E I think.

You gonna talk about the game or keep bitching faggot?

You judge people on their viewpoints (among other things), you don't judge the games they made based on that however. Congrats, you missed the whole fucking point just so your confirmation bias kicks in.

Except nobody is giving any critiques besides "9 years!" and "it looks ugly!", prefering instead to use the political leanings of the dev as an "argument" instead.

Your shitposting is ridiculous because, once again, you're proving the whole point of Holla Forums coming out of their containment board, shitting up other boards with their shitposting and then acting suprised when people tell them to fuck off.

I'm not bitching, quit oppressing me bigot.

But I agreed with you user! We should give them money for good games, regardless of what kind of people they are. It'd be entitled of us not to.
Fucking Holla Forums and their filthy bigoted racist kind keep coming in here and shitting the thread up, you must have mistaken me for one of those ebil Holla Forums bullies :)

>>>/canada/
>>>/suicide/

Stay mad cuck

>>>/cow/

Whatever you say, oh Holla Forums user, clearly I, the more intelligent and enlightened one here, cannot reduce myself to your intellect. You will never understand intelligent men who, infact, enjoy giving our money to cucks, like me and

America has a rape occurrence several orders of magnitude greater than a concentrated rape effort untaken during the Bosnian War.

I guess so user

Keep posting.

I hate you fags so much.

Have not played in a long time, but they definitely had this in the game at one point for sure.

luv u 2 m8

This thread needs to gassed and rebuilt. The most cancerous part being the huge not talking about the actual fucking game.

Did he keep adding TECHNOLOGY?

I'm not familiar with this dude. Why is he a cunt?

try reading the thread.

I mean how much of a SJW is he? Did he jump into the "lets kill all them whiteys my fellow negros" train? Asking out of curiosity, I'm not even pirating the game.

essentially yes.

So wait. This is it? Is there more to the game? I thought this was a big game like Kenshi.

OKAY!

it's Lugaru that looks better than Lugaru, if this released in 2010.

I can't believe this took them 10 years to make. It's so barren of content. There's the half-assed platforming, fighting and… that's it. I don't even know what the mods are for in this game if they're just going to shit out the same damn shit as the base game.

He took some of it out.
Wasn't there supposed to be something about a multiplayer? How do we get that to work?

>steamspy.com/app/25000 (trips checked)

How reliable is SteamSpy? That's a pretty good number for an indie game.

That number is still too high. In the Congo civil wars (1996-2003), where all sides promoted mass rape as a tool of genocide, they had ~200 thousand cases of sexual violence in a population of ~22 million females. That's 1 out of 110. Less than one percent, even in the situation where you'd expect the numbers to skyrocket.

Okay now, after plundering… it's a mixed bag. The graphics are gorgeous, the combat is interesting, and the price is fair. But it still has some performance problems, and there's little to actually do in the huge environments. Maybe it'd be forgivable if the dev wasn't a social justice wimp, but whatever.