WHY? thread

In this thread, we post things video game devs do that make us cry out "WHY?"

I'll start with this $3.99 skin for Dante.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Kugu8
xboxenthusiast.com/2017/04/18/dmc-2-may-be-in-development-it-could-be-revealed-at-e3/
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its like they don't want anyone to buy their game.

This was the one thing they should NOT have done.

I'm sure the 7 people who somehow like Both MVC1;I AND DmC are thrilled.

nooooo I thought they realized Donte was a horrible, horrible mistake

Its Capcom, what would you expect?
They're almost becoming Sega when they kept fucking things up.

I guess the predictions that Donte would be in MvC4 came true after all. I feel like I should be shocked, but this kind of horseshit is just another day at the Capcom offices.

Reminder journos are still butthurt by DMC failure.

Ryu's got a bit of Bond face going on there.

You forgot this.

Thanks, I was missing this one.

Neat!

Also fuck crapcom

Well even though everyone with Taste agrees That DmC is shit, The game still sells when it goes for $5 during Steam sales or Humble bundles.
I'm guessing Capcom is banking on the dedicated "I got DmC for a dollar/for free on Playsation plus and I thought it was good because I never played a proper action game before" Fanbase

Webm's related

I got it for free on this very board and I haven't even installed it yet. I'm sure I'll play it one day, I was morbidly curious enough to play Other M even though the emulated controls were a crazy pain in the ass to set up.

It's not just journos. Capped this just a second ago.

No, fuck YOU, YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT.

So retarded people?

FUCK YOU

From a purely gameplay perspective DmC is better then most action games simply because the Core of Devil May Cry's gameplay is so good that even when it's done badly it's still better then most games.
So if you want to laugh at a terribly pretentious and edgy story, with easy as fuck, but OK combat then give it a shot. I mean you didn't have to pay at least.

Their fans are just as retarded as the journos.
They don't even play games, they buy the game just to spite the gaming community.
Of course they're pathetic.

SHAKESPEAREAN

Pretty much, I don't even think they liked DmC but rather just want a second one to be contrarian.

to be fair, those aren't people

Neofag users are even lower than communists.

Half of these people realize there are better things to buy than a shitty game, but the ones who actually follow through tend to regret being dumb fanboys down the line.

Que te Jodan!

QTE
Camera locks to an object, boss or direction.
Long, un-skippable cut-scene (haven't seen one for a while).
IdPol
Requiring a login to an external account to play a game bought on Steam (ass creed, for instance -> refund)

It's to promote the upcoming DmC 2: Devil May Cry 2: Dante's aWOKEaning
Dante joins the resistance led by the strong, independent Trishayshay against Demon Overlord Drumpf and his army of sentient white supremacist trash cans.

DEMON
Wub
KING

FUCK YOU

>you lived long enough to not only see capcom (and marvel) massively fall & fail
>x-men never
>still no ex-troopers rep

I expect nothing and I'm still let down.

Is every other Dante design available too? Because they all should be before that. Even the DMC2 costume should make it in before that.

Good joke, Capcom is not dumb enough to-

archive.fo/Kugu8
xboxenthusiast.com/2017/04/18/dmc-2-may-be-in-development-it-could-be-revealed-at-e3/
And, keep in mind, they release Hellblade last month, so that leaves three projects.

these people genuinely suck

please no

Oh boy…

That article is from April, back when they were also making DMC5 for E3 articles. Let's not blow a stupid alt costume out of proportion.
If Capcom really thought DmC Dante was were the money was then Donte would have been in the game from the start. Let's only start worrying about DmC 2 when It's revealed whether or not Itsuno is making DMC5.

FUCK YOU

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If this wasn't Capcom I'd agree with you but with all the recent bullshit they've been pulling I'm pretty much expecting Not only Itsuno prob working on better shit that isn't DMC5 but I legit now think someone at Crapcom WOULD let Tameem make another one of his shitstain insult of a game. It would make sense why it's taking so goddamn long if DMC5 is even in development at all

So that's where all those "stop being entitled and turn off your brain" types came from.

They even made the original Dante in MvC:I look like shit and polished the hell out of this costume. Something that makes me WHY? at a game is pissing your playerbase off by making DLC guns the most overpowered thing compared to others. Case in point, the RSC made medics in BF1 into the superior sniper class in Hardcore modes.

I refuse to believe a DmC 2 Will ever happen before DMC5.
But if it did at least it would be hilarious (webm related)

It happening before makes more sense considering DMC5 is one of their "break glass in case of fan backlash" games, along with MML3.

Considering even the fucking DMC HD collection out sold DmC. I would applaud Capcom's idiocy if they actually did DmC 2.

But it sold like fucking shit, to the point that homojournos and faggot bloggers were going on a tirade on the fans being le entitled shitlords who conspired with the seven circles of hell and the demonic incarnations of lucifer to fail. I mean, sure, tameem is extremely self-absorbed and it shines like the fucking sun in the atrocious writing for this game, but is he really so cock-sure as to make a sequel to this bullshit?

That's some 7d-chess-tier megalomania right there, especially when you factor the supreme edge that was borgil's dlc.

That could be (((interpreted))) as "DmC revitalized interest in the series so much it made a HD remake break records!" leading to another DmC.

Silver lining, if they've got Tameme working on the next DMC that should mean that Itsuno is working on Dragon's Dogma 2

Remember that we're talking about a company that somehow managed to make Marvel vs Capcom flop.

Yeah and DMC4SE's sales Curb Stomped DmC Definitve Edition's. Capcom made a point in saying DMC4SE sold well, yet they said fuck all about DmC DE.
I almost want DmC 2 to happen just so I can laugh at it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it also depends on how much of a hate boner some stupid Nip at Capcom HQ has for Kamiya after leaving and seeing continued success with Platinum.

Dude it said it in the god damn Webm DMC it's always been Vergil with an E.
seeing people write it with an I is a pet peeve of mine.

virgil*

No I call them Virgin and Donte.

Wrong, that's Borgil over there, supreme edgelord with mommy issues and the entirety of linkin park's albums for inspiration.

"Well, you see, goy, DMC fans are fine with remakes while DmC fans want a true sequel and will not be content with rehashes!" They'll make any excuse they can to never admit they were wrong.

Remasters are not remakes.
A DMC1 remake with updated combat, or a DMC2 remake that unfucks the time line wouldn't be unwelcome, (despair embodied deserve to be a boss in a better game) but I would much rather see a DMC5.

EA bought out and gutted Origin Systems, despite publishing multiple best hits, simply because Richard Garriot made fun of them in his games and accused them of ripping him off.

Why, user?

I literaly and objectively don't see why any of you guys are mad.

Capcom is finally validating everyone who has ever said they sucked or have slighted them in the past. Their continued inability to not only deliver but advertise, front and center, their fuck-ups continually at this point shows that they have almost no talent left and only have their pride and the farts that they huff. The audience that they have garnered over the years are now left with nothing but either the most diehard or apathetic of drones or people who revel at the thought of them being dead and gone. Sure, bring on another butchered fanchise, bring on another DmC2. we'll watch the one drone that pops up get dogpiled on by thousands of people who hate capcom and cheer when they can only maintain less than 1mil sales for each flop. You thought left behind and functions were funny, just wait around the corner and I know capcom will give us more material for the rest of our shitposting days. I'm almost sad that they are going to add in sagat and sakura, and most likely add in x-men later on, just to bring back some good will to the easily pleased.

I hope capcom keeps leaving the haters behind; I hope they don't stop and keep going on like this forever. Their train ride to their demise has long since been coming and they are doing very well in putting that baby into overdrive.

I'm waiting for people here who will 'ironically' buy it then come and have the gull to stick their head in here and claim it's bad or something.
Just like SFV all over again

What a stupid fucking hair the dude in black has. Is he a clown or something?

I don't fucking know user, The double negative just sounded better in my head.

Take your pasta and shove it up your ass

Oh man, you're gonna regret that…

I think it's a sort of exasperation with the way they go about their business. It's not like EA or Ubisoft where you know for a fact they are selling lies to you and they not only do it willingly and knowingly but also revel in actually doing it, in dehumanizing their audience to the point of calling them "whales" to hunt for money.

Capcom, however, doesn't seem to do this, instead they are legitimately convinced that their actions are not only the right ones but also the ones that will certainly turn the tide for them, they are so helbent on selling what to everyone is stupid-ass retarded shit when they see it as if they were selling you the next best thing ever, and then recoil in shock and surprise when their shit sells like, well, shit, and the only reaction left after seeing such display of ignorance is to look and say "what a fucking retard, what the hell did you expect?"

Sure, there will be a time to shitpost this to infinity and then some, but some stuff just sort of dumbfounds people, like capcom's massive ignorance.

I nearly made a comment about you not knowing what jojo was.

George Orwell had some good advice on this situation.

I'll try to be better from now on just for you user.
It's just in the context of the sentience I made I was trying to make it sound like what might be a bad idea (a DMC game being remade) might not actually be a bad idea. or would you rather I say "would be a good idea."

Do you get bothered when people say "That's not a bad idea." instead of "That's a good idea." Genuine question here.

Something not being a bad idea doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea so they aren't negatives in that case.

Found this floating around. The coat reminds me of Fucking Santa Claus.
If you've been naughty Donte Claus will put a lump of FUCK YOU! in your stocking.

There was also these 2.

Donté is the greatest thing Capcom will never do. Its such a shame.

Too bad the Succubus' voice is so weak in this dub.

Not gonna lie that gold and black look regal as fuck and remind me of Yuan Shao from dynasty warriors.

Well, 1 out of 4 youtube whores can actually tell them why people are upset.
A rather bad ratio.

So is this skin imported from that failed Smash clone, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? can't believe Tam-tam has enough pull in fucking Sony to get his abortion in that game.

Kind of sad that Sony opted for going with multiplat characters in Playstation All-Stars when they had plenty of other games/series they themselves have owned the rights to that they could have put in over the likes of Donte and Big Daddy. Though I suppose characters from some of their older, now more-or-less dead series/one-off games would come off as "literally who?" tier to a lot of people at this point. Absolutely correct that Dante should have gotten in over Donte. Rather than having a representative character than series fans really like (the way I'd say a crossover ought to), they just went the "promote the latest game" route, fan reception of the character be damned.

Kind of sad that characters from series I've enjoyed that have been primarily/solely on Sony systems didn't make the cut, but on the other hand, they were spared that shitshow. Maybe someone down the line might go the Act Cadenza Strife route and try to make a better fanmade Sony Smash.

When will these pieces of shit understand that is not a fucking argument!?
Also neoFAGS and gameFAGS users need to be gassed.

The recoil is going to hit her in the face. Japs can't into properly depicting firearms.

shuto upo whiteuo pigguoo

Sometimes, what seems like golden rules must be broken to express something specific. Double negatives are a good example of this.
Something that is welcome is a good thing all the way. Something that is not unwelcome is something you'll take for lack of a better alternative. The meaning simply isn't the same.

George Orwell of all fucking people should know you shouldn't streamline language in the name of rules.

Well, what do you know, you convinced me to try it.
And while I am still firmly in the camp that rejoices at this game's failure, there is no question the PR campaign was infinitely worse than the game itself.
It's no Devil May Cry. It's so far removed from being DMC it actually makes me think more of Darksiders 2 if Darksiders aped less Zelda and more Bayonetta, if that makes sense. It's a typical beat'em all in its structure, but as far as milquetoast action goes I'd say it's firmly above average. It's just that "Action game #3496 but pretty good" is no contender for DMC which is much more unique.
The art direction is the high point of the game I'd say. It's pretentious, but in a way that gives it an actual identity, edgy as it may be.
As for the story, all the "modern world problems is being caused by demons" stuff is cringeworthy at best, but I wonder if the whole nephilim stuff isn't an attempt at being closer to the Divine Comedy than DMC. Not a brilliant attempt, but an interesting angle at least. I love myself some Divine Comedy, and I shudder to think I can actually emulate the Dante's Inferno game
It makes the god-awful PR campaign all the more baffling. Tameme had an okay game in his hands. Sure, it attempted to erase DMC by its very existence, but did he really have to be all proud and confrontational about it? Now, shitting on DMC and its fanbase warranted a huge flop even if the game was top-notch, and I don't really want to imagine a world where DmC2 exists, but I can't help but get the feeling Tameme ruined the work of a misguided but motivated studio. Donte especially actually seems like the least edgy part of the game, but the PR campaign sure as hell didn't express that.
All that being said, the first boss bugged the fuck out at mid-health and just stood there for me to pummel until death ensued. Nice work.

I remember reading somewhere that the devs wanted to include the actual Dante but Capcom told them that they had to use Donte or else they wouldn't be allowed. I'm guessing the reason Crash and Spyro etc didn't get in is because of how low the games's budget was.

Remember the launch trailer, with a much edgier smoking Donte, and how much of that was completely gone by the time the actual game? I don't have any evidence on this but I'm pretty damn sure anything good with this game was the result of Itsuno coming in halfway through development and trying to make it a decent game. I have absolutely no respect nor trust for Ninja Theory.

I doubt it, but I'd appreciate it if that's what happened. The more likely explanation, though, is that NT listened to some of the feedback before they went full retard, and made Donte go through an actual character arc rather than being nihilism - the character all the way since it obviously didn't appeal to many. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but deep down I want to believe in man's good intentions, ruined as they are by incompetence.

That the thing about DmC, There are a million different ways it could have been handled better.

My biggest ideas are,
It could have easily been a new franchise It barley has anything related to DMC besides the names of characters anyway.
or
There really isn't much in DmC that couldn't happen in the classic universe. all that city moving around limbo shit, kind of also happens in DMC2.
Just change a few character names, and boom the original universe is still alive and the Real Dante can make a cameo or something. Dante isn't Superman he can't be everywhere in the world at once, It would make sense for there to be other people who could fight demons. Sure it would be another Nero situation with Dante Fans complaining about Dante not being the star, but new characters having the spot light for a game, is far better then you need to choose either New Dante dies or Classic Dante Dies.

If DmC didn't try to be a DMC game and Tameem got to do everything he wanted it would've been the The Room of videogames. I bet that even now there would've been faggots on Holla Forums ironically saying how it's better than DMC or NG.

For me this applies to women.

When are they going to understand that that faggot isn't Dante and never will be no matter what they do to alter him in a futile effort to marry it to the original?

I'm just glad it never came out.

It did come out, but it died in like a year.

Nope, never came out. If I ignore it hard enough it will cease to have ever existed.

God I miss Breath of Fire.

It is faggots like RazorFist and Phil Fish that think games are superior by virtue of being Western.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its weird how the mustache makes him go from punchable twerp to gentleman

now, now the no x-men thing is entirely Marvel's fault, not capcom.

I forget, was the infamous Succubus fight shown before the game's release or was it mocked after that ? Because I just beat it and it's really fucking jarring compared to the rest of the game.

The succubus' scene was the next thing that was shown from the game after the launch trailer

I dont get it, where is the dentist donte skin capcom?

I thought that was the case. Seems really likely they did act on the feedback to some degree, but that makes the cocksure attitude of Tameem all the more bizarre if behind the scenes they took criticism to heart and sought to make Donté less of a cunt.

They have. It's a business decision I think.

Looks better than the Dante model in the game.

No fucking way it's happening, it bombed twice', both the original game and then the special edition. Even Crapcom isn't stupid enough to not realize that there aren't enough normalfags interested in "DMC for 5 year olds" to buy the fucking game. They can have as many numale faggots writing their shill articles, trying to salvage the dumpsterfire, but nothing will ever make it actually profitable. It will always flop just as hard because normalfags don't like character action, they don't like hack and slash, no matter how noob friendly you make it, the very notion of not winning in 3 tries repulses them, they want Destiny and Uncharted with checkpoints, it's as simple as that.

They made a new Street Fighter and it failed
They made a new MvC and it failed
We have no idea how deep the dumb hole goes, user

But that's different though, of course it made sense to make a new SF game or a new MvC game, they consistently made money before. They didn't know that they will flop, but they must know that DmCII will flop regardless based on sheer data and Crapcom sure loves their data mining. Only DMC5 can be profitable.

If they did, it would have been forgotten, for a mediocre garbage that it was, in 3 months, never to be brought up again, like 70% of 7th gen games. Leeching of the legendary franchise like DMC was a god send for Tameme, because now his embarrassing game will be forever remember by a small but dedicated horde of screeching autists as the "misunderstood masterpiece".

If they had any sense they wouldn't have outsourced the game to Ninja Theory in the first place.

It was Inafune's idea, who's a major westaboo, right before he left the company.

Ah, the good ol' autismo reaction. All of those come from small autistic circlejerk communities that are shat upon, so this is their only defense mechanism. I remember seeing that a lot from Spoony's fans, for example: "I'm gonna pay him for not doing anything just to spite hatrz ;p"

he sure showed us guys

it's funny because this skin looks so much better than the default skin

I'd rather play as low poly Dante

What went wrong, Holla Forums

Do all devs pay Konami to be the shitty dilapidated hotel next door just so that theirs looked better in comparison?

How? AFAIK, Konami just screwed over MGS, Silent Hill, and Castlevania. Every other series of their has been "A-okay" in terms of quality. Meanwhile, Capcom messed with Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Capcom VS., Mega Man, Lost Planet, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter, and Breath of Fire. Outside of that one Bomberman game at the beginning of the 7th gen, I haven't heard anything about Konami fire-bombing their legacy of Parodius or Contra (Unless you count them using the properties to make pachi-slot machines).

Guess which game is going to be a little "different" from it's predecessors

That's because it makes him look like some rough and tough bare knuckle brawler from 1930s. He has an abrasive attitude, but a good heart.

Since this is actually WHY? thread
that just so happens to mostly be about DmC.

Why did MP4 related happen.
Universal basically went up to WayForward and said "Take the brand name of "The Mummy", and do what ever the fuck you want with it." The movie has tom cruise in it This game has absolutely nothing to do with the movie save for that I think the girl mummy from the movie is the bad guy.
WayForward is making what looks like the Metroid game about the federation soldiers I always wanted but never got.

Why did they get WayForward to make what looks like a good game, instead of getting some nobodies to make some crappy phone game like what's common for other movies.

Because Wayforward does licensed cash garbs all the time for easy funding for their own small projects. Sometimes they jump pump them up for fast cash or sometimes they actually go ahead and make a decent game out of it like the transformer game in . It's actually a pretty solid SRPG.

How many of these are actually good says the transformers one is good, but I haven't heard shit about the others

OK so when the do a licensed game it's 50/50
like when Platinum made Korra which was OK at best and TMNT was shit, but Transformers Devastation was actually great.

I heard that Ducktales was good. but i remember that TMNT game looking like shit. what is it with bad TMNT games? The adventure time one is a zelda clone that looks ok but not that great. The regular show game looks like generic side scrolled garbage.

They also made that Thor game on the DS which I've heard was pretty decent for what it was.

That is an accurate name for that comic.

Out of those ones the only other good one is ducktales.

Some of their other decent license games are;
Wendy: Every Witch Way
The Scorpion King: Sword of Osiris
Justice League Heroes: The Flash
Batman: The Brave and the Bold – The Videogame
Thor: God of Thunder DS
Aliens Infestation

all are shit

Is capcom finally going to die after MHW bombs?
What the fuck has been keeping this company alive all this time when the rumors of bankruptcy existed for almost a decade now and all they have been releasing bombed?

Capcom happened to own some of the most beloved franchises in history, so the sheer hype for the next RE, SF, MvC etc. was able to keep them afloat. Sadly all of those turn out to be shit and possibly killed the franchises, so their last two cards are now MH and DMC5. If MHW flops and they don't actually do DMC5, it's over.

What about REmake 2?

It'll probably sell more than shitshow 7, so they'll announce the remake of 3, but it's not gonna be enough to sustain them - you can't have that many DLCs and microtransactions with a remake-type of game.

Ducktales remastered is good, it's a complete remake of the NES one with 2D animation on 3D backgrounds. Extended, but faithful.

I'll take 5 and 6 over 7 any day of the week.

But I believe they've announced RE2 remake way before 7, when Gamecube's remake sold outstanding numbers (more than 6 iirc), so it's not so much "returning to the roots guyz" but rather aping the success of that.

I'd have preferred it if it were a REmake style remake and not a RE4 style remake. RE4 was OK, but it didn't feel as RE to me, and it definitely started the downhill slide.
RE3 REmake never ever

Was it announced that it's gonna be in RE4 style?

You forgot to give Santa Tameem's face because he's a fucking narcissistic cunt of a garbage fire.
Sage for double post.

I saw "redux" and thought they changed some gameplay shit, but no. I pirated it and it's pretty much a texture pack for 25 dollars. What a load of shit.

Oh my bad, I got confused between the RE4 fan-remake that got canceled by Capcom (just before RE2 remake was announced) and the actual remake itself.
Damn, maybe there's hope yet that it won't be shit.
JK, it's Capcom

Wasn't that RE2 fan remake that got cancelled for official RE2 remake? They even, allegedly, had some members of that contribute to the official remake.

the only thing confirmed was that the dev of the fan project was invited to capcom's office for a visit

Bad move, pal

it isnt the default costume is it?

No, it's a DLC costume. His default is the same as UMvC3's; only problem is it looks like ass because the art team is incompetent.

for most of the diversity choice characters in Overwatch, you can typically attribute character appearance and backstory choices to either sociopathy (specifically the inability to identify with a character who does not share traits with you (ultimately the source of many (((diverse))) character design choices)) or fetishization (so many lesbians. May also fall under sociopathy)

Symmetra requires that magical third categorization:
FUCKING WHY?
WHY DID THEY MAKE HER AUTISTIC? Who the hell are you appealing to with this? Autists sure as fuck don't want to play as a character with autism.
And it's not like you're breaking new ground with it since nerdy, awkward, socially retarded main characters in vidya have been around since Spellcasting 101 and Lester the Unlikely.

So they made him look like that aussie fitness instructor who got triggered by fat people on that talk show?

I hope so, because the last thing I want is some fan retards involved with my RE2 remake

kek really? I wasn't fapping to her porn because she a nigger but now it's a double no

What did he mean by that?

Shitphilia is disgusting, but with assburgers…
DOUBLE TROUBLE

What did he mean by that?

i more just want all of the people theorizing it's going to be over the shoulder IE re4 to be wrong. if the devs made some banging assets for leon/claire etc i'd have no problem with them being included but please god let it be fixed camera again

Seeing how Remake HD sold more than RE6 and seeing RE7 flopped as well, even Capcom has to notice at this point that all people want is classic fixed camera horror.

But then again, they just made this Donte skin nobody asked for…

I like how DmC being shit is the only thing Holla Forums unanimously agrees on. Truly a milestone.

To be fair, it has still sucked for fans of stuff like Devil May Cry for DmC to happen, but I think there's value in real shitshows like that happening to bring Holla Forums together for a time to mock it, make OC, and generally shit on it the idiots that bought into it. And it's not solely DmC, but also the likes of ToRtanic, Mediocre Number 2, and Shekel Citizen, though I personally think the latter two were a bit too far on the "slow burner" side compared to the prior ones.

Yeah, I remember being right on the frontlines of DmC campaign circa 2013, memeing it hard. Good times but I would still prefer it never existing, not even because the game is dogshit but more for the fact that it created the DmC autismo fanbase that will forever be associated with the series now and constantly remind us of the game.

You must be new to Konami son

RE5 didn't bomb at all. It's actually the best selling one in the series.

It is, why do people keep posting shit they don't know about.

Fuck You

You have every right to feel that rage and desire to see this unintelligent shit fucking die already.

How the fuck can Japanese businessmen be so fucking retarded and constantly piss off their fucking market?

RIP in peace, SNES jingle.

Ironically, because they try an copy gaijins' business model and behavior.

There is no copying. They share the same puppet strings.

Except before mid 7th gen japs never did any of that, but then normalfag shit like Uncharted started selling like hot pies and here we go.

Back then it made sense because they were promoting the game. 4 years later? Pure madness.

nice and tight
nice movement options and even tighter weapons
vehicles? Ok, as long as it all works
"We all float here…"

And in the process damaged the brand beyond repair and set it on the path of death.

You wanna talk about bad dlc
Look at fire emblem warriors

The only Resident Evil games I would consider serious bombs would be ones like Umbrella Corps which have no audience . Which is funny because when I got it for a buck I actually enjoyed it for what it was.

Just look at this page capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html this is Capcom's 80 top selling games and Resident evil is listed 24 different times.
Even Operation Raccoon City has now been able to sell over 2 million.

You may be right in saying the RE brand is damaged, but they still sell regardless of quality. there is no way RE is dying anytime soon.

Not really, the only ones who damaged the brand are normalfags whining about RE5 and 6 despite them being fine games with some flaws, so that we ended up with garbage that is 7.

Even as an action game romp it's broken and unsatisfying because of way too many weird design choices.

We wuz the proto goitergoblins.

What happened to the world

I would gladly nuke every main game in the franchise that isn't fixed camera angles and tank controls.
Even Code Veronica.

Send him to Holla Forums.

were you living under a rock

Bombing for a company is not meeting the pre-set amount.

Tell me somebody saved all these, like is there a tamemembooru