== SHADOW OF WAR ==

Is it worth a buy?

LETS READ THE FUCKING WORDSSS :D

post your favourite no bullshit reviewers.

I think mac is a great reviewer who tells it like it is and does not hold back. He's white himself and has a qt white aryan gf and hates the EU. Could he be any more based?

Like share comment and subscribe for more epic videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/worthabuy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ebin

a really nice channel user. glad to see there's people who will not sell out to the jewish publishers.

What's with the ironic shilling?

personal dislike army request clearly

Mac's okay, but he has some strangely specific peeves at times. Downrating console ports because they play awkwardly with a keyboard and mouse and he refuses to use a controller. Pissing and moaning about MGSV, not because of any of it's actual problems, but because it didn't fit his definition of an open world game, calling Ubisoft open world games better because they're "truly open world" like that makes them not shitty tedious games.

Too bad he's a casual who thinks Skyrim and Fallout 3 are the best shit ever.

excuse me I actually really like the youtube channel and that's why I posted it here, you can post your favourite channels too if you like.

Stop spreading lies.

That is entirely fair, you wouldn't want to play games on a console if you had to buy a keyboard and mouse to play them comfortably either.

Did you like the first game? Do you mind atrocious writing and fan fiction lore rape?
If yes and no, it is worth a pirate.

Watch the Witcher 3 videos, dumbshit.

>Support him on pateron if you can: patreon.com/worthabuy
Youtube killing its ad revenue was the best thing google has done in years.

Who doesn't have a controller lying around?

Doesn't excuse poor keyboard and mouse support

Stop hating on my channel just because you can't handle taste.

It was already cracked on day fucking one. Why would you buy this piece of shit? We know the ending, we know it's filled to the brim with microtransactions and we know it's a causal piece of shit. Not even fucking normalfags are buying it.

Some games just aren't built for it. If you're going to ask for ports of games that weren't made for the platform, it's a little unreasonable to expect them to be perfectly tuned to the native control input of the system. Just buy a controller.

Platformers, FPS and third person action games aren't one of them. The only genre I can think of that doesn't work with keyboard and mouse are vehicle sims but even then you finagle them somewhat.
There is no reason for a Unity meme game to not have customizable controls or for a third person action game to tie mouse speed with framerate.

Any PC gamer will recognize that driving games are better with a wheel and pedals, you don't need to tell them that. A controller for driving? No.

If this isn't bait, I don't know what is.

If I recall he complained about Nier for this reason.

it's called recommending good youtubers cause honest reviews these days are rare.

No one asked you for a recommendation, you're shilling.

He's not self-aware, user.

are you aware of my dick in your ass?

It all makes sense now
You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

what a faggot you are, muh reddit boogeyman.

Keep digging that whole deeper casualfag.

I just woke up, what's your excuse for acting like a retard?

I bet you don't even wear sunblock you uncultured swine, do you just jump on the chans the second you wake up?

So you admit you're a normalfag then? We're done here. Go back to the Youtube comment section with the other casuals who enjoy listening to retards tell them what to think.

What's so normalfag about being healthy?

kys

Samefag stop bumping your shill thread

>mfw the thread was put in to autosage by a mod

kys

If this is a dubs thread, then let's check 'em

Life's not fair, sometimes.

that's not me dumbass, lets see your morning routine.

Sure it's not you buttercup. You can stop trying to bump this trashfire you made, it's in autosage, now you're just in the slow lurch to death.

kys famalam dingdong

Stay mad Mackfag.

??????

project my dick into your ass

who doesn't have a key board and mouse laying around?

Look at me. We da real Gondorianz now
After watching 5 minutes of gameplay, the game is over the top bland. How did this predecessor get huge sales? I can't stand games where enemy AI is retarded and refuse to hear enemies up to an inch away, npc's placed at entrances looking AWAY from main character's linear cookie cutter map path. Its like a game for an 8 year old. QTE up the butt during combat, that is NOT fun. Press X to make an enemy go to sleep for good! Look! The enemy is highlighted for you! Here is a way point on your screen! No immersion!

Also +4,000 EXP AT THE END OF LEVEL! LEVEL UP!. Why? LOTR:Conquest was so much better than this bullshit, it had no exp and leveling. Much better combat designed, you pick a class and there's 30 moves and combos to learn specific to the class, allowing for fun varied play style.

I need mods to ban on sight this type of things

wheel&spedale>controller>>>>>>sucking left dick to turn left and fingering right butthole to turn right>>>>>>using KB+M in a driving game

there are undoubtedly WB marketeers on fourchins . all those posts are fucking same talking about nemesis system
Shame we cant have proper thread here or something where we could critisize game without 300 posts of

Here's a summary of the shitty lore raping plot from Holla Forums's premire Tolkien discussion board:
>>>/arda/