Grim Matchstick A CUTE!

why is she so sexy and feminine Holla Forums? she THICCCCC too

fuck off negro

Anyways, as we discussed in the thread, HE has three huge horsecocks

He's a reptile though. Wouldn't he have a huge pronged scaly dick?

Don't you have an orc thread to post in, nigger.

Maybe one day Aliens will have mercy and nuke this retarded planet

Specifically, it was a big yellow ballsack, dog-like sheathe, three floppy giant horsedicks covered in spikes/bumps

No one gives a fuck about your memegame anymore. You blew your 15 minutes of fame last week, faggot.

REEEEEEEEEE

>>>/fur/

It won't be long before any discussion of the game will be drowned out and a call to ban any threads for it like another popular game.

Superior cup waifu coming through.

We'll never forget you, Dean.

The mermaid is better. OP wants to fuck a male dragon however.

What are you user, a pussy?

None of the characters in this game are sexually attractive", they are just cute. Maybe your brain isn't wired quite right and you grew up to find cartoony animals attractive. You might as well claim that you find Felix the Cat and Mickey Mouse attractive.

No bro, as much as I love some hot female reptile ass, matchstick is infact a dude. OP is a futafag.

user, you're better than this

Or you're Anthony Burch

Holla Forums is full of hipsters.

The same is gonna happen to Speebot. When it explodes and goes viral, Holla Forums will start to hate on it.

This motherfucker took me forever to beat, the second phase with the jumping fire buggers was also fucking awful
Also the bee queen with the triangle attack was bullshit too, fun game tho

The game's reputation is on par with Rick and Morty/B&TIM user. I love the game, but I dread the fanbase. Tumblr is flat out obsessed with it.

You can also just turn around and face away from the fireballs while being at the end of the screen. Then just turn around to shoot when it is clear or jump on the highest cloud to avoid the flamethrower.

Sounds like secondaries to me, yeah. Cuphead secondaries.

Fuck off

I thought tumblr couldn't get past the first goomba on SMB? What the fuck would they even do with the game?

Draw fanart of the characters and watch their favorite e-celeb playing it.

easiest boss in thewhole game
40 sec tops on reg, 50 on expert

If you only you didn't force these threads so much.

There is actually pictures of the tumblrites beating the bosses. They brag about it on their tumblr and theres also a few LPs with died hair trannies beating them. I am dead fucking serious. If tumblrites are getting good at vidya, this is bad news.

Tumblr also gives cuphead "hair" and thinks the dice king is a frying pansexual.

Cuphead doesn't even look remotely hard. Reminder that the game got that reputation after that jackass asian "journo" sucked so much he complained about the tutorial.

They should nuke the niggers.

The game isn't that hard, user. Tumblrites can very well beat it if they can distract themselves from their 6 gorillion genders for a few hours.

What the hell is wrong with you? Call me when they beat Alien Soldier or Ikaruga. Cuphead is about as difficult as the most forgiving of arcade games.

Holla Forumss favourite games are old games, obscure games or broken games.

I have never made or participated in a cuphead thread. I just enjoy the game a good bit, and dread the day Holla Forums comes to hate it.

I didn't call it hard, anonymous san. It isn't. Tumblr exaggerated how "hard" it is and that's because they are shit at games. IMO it just seems odd how a dyed hair trans"man" would be able to finish a game like this.

I want to see more of these two.

Cagney is a dude too.

LOL No. Cuphead's fanbase has a couple of weirdos that want to fuck cups just like any other fanbase. Ricky and Morty's fanbase manage to one up MLP and SU by literally starting a riot over some meme sauce. They are also autists that act smarter than thou, but they turn into drooling retards that will literally lick said sauce from the ground.>>13583586

I doubt they have beaten the game on Normal though, they are probably still stuck in the first world.

if you say so