All the undead in Neverwinter Nights 1

killing zombies/skeletons/undead warriors is becoming a fucking chore because of how overused they are in this game, you'd think with as wide an array of enemies in DnD as there is there'd be different enemy types but fuck no, fucking zombies and undead everywhere and it's fucking annoying because of all the immunities they have.

Is it this bad in NWN2?

I'm only this pissed off about it because of how much I love the game btw, if I didn't like the game I wouldn't have given a shit.

As a guy who's only ever played NWN2, should I play the first game? I keep hearing that it's pretty mediocre but I like the non-retarded armour designs compared to 2.

The story sucks, but the gameplay is fun and it has a ton of mods to mess around with.

Encounter design in NWN games is garbage. NWN 2 slightly improved upon it by not outstaying its welcome.

NWN 2 was always considered garbage by the community. NWN's strength has always been that it's the closest to D&D you can get without it being a MUD. Amazing mod support, dungeon masters, etc. The idea was always to make your own campaign. People have gone as far as to make their own fucking MMO's in the engine it was so flexible a few of which are still active, although I think they're heavy into the roleplaying aspect. There is a wealth of custom made single player campaigns online, although now that the nwnvault is gone they're harder to find.

Holla Forums calls it shit because most of the people on here just boot up the game, try to main campaign (which is only there to showcase the engines capabilities) and do nothing beyond that.

You know, OP, a better game would let you just date the undead

I'm interested

You'll never know the joys of time stop, nerd.

The spam makes rogues useless (immuine to critical hit, sneak attack and most of the rogues feats like crippling strike). Not to mention useless skills like persuasion, bluff, intimidate and pickpocketing. This is all just because of how badly designed the main campaign is.

You're having a problem because you're treating this like Diablo.

What in the actual niggering fuck. We have had hundreds of fucking NWN threads and in every single fucking thread we say:
DON'T PLAY THE BASE CAMPAIGN, PLAY SOTU+HOTU
Get a fucking clue OP you impotent fuckstick you did this to yourself.

I played through it as a dwarven cleric, i felt like i was cheating. Rogues kind of suck at adventuring alone though, at least go grab that half orc barbarian to cover for you or something.

Really outta try out the ex packs at some point.

The expansions are bretty gud.

Except you completely rely on them 99% of the time as a Rogue. Even in the multiplayer people only get rogue so they can get the Use Magic Device skill, crippling strike and epic dodge. The class is completely useless in every other regard.

Yeah Rogues kind of just suck in the main campaign. Most of what they do is awkward as fuck to carry over from tabletop and they suffer for it. Just about anything else would be easier.

they wouldn't be so shit if pickpocket, persuasion, Use magic device, etc had a use.

Jesus, that's good

NWN2's main campaign is actually worse in the later chapters. NWN2's OC is shit though and Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zeheir have very little undead and aren't shit.

I was thinking to myself this is only like the third time I've seen this image posted and it's already compressed as fuck. But then I realized there's something in the reflection of cupboy's eyes. What the fuck is that?

Animu girls.

Bigger version.

Okay, I assumed anime girls at first, but upon zooming in on the low res version I thought for sure it was a gnome.

That's bretty gud. But the left eye is a shocked animu girl, and the right eye is an animu girl with her mouth open.

Yeah, I see it now. It's pretty clear in the high res version, but goddamn I was confused looking at the low res version.

No reason to play it unless you are really new to dnd.
Just play Mask.

She indeed looks like a fucking gnome.

Wasn't it possible to put the baby into the bridge maker to the Beholder caves to turn him into a dryder?