Halloween General

We all fucking hate video games, and a lot of us hate Halloween even fucking more. Around this time of year, I usually dig out the PS2 and play Fatal Frame 2 again, just to experience the same fucking horror I felt years ago when I was staying with my aunt.

I still get the same feeling when playing Fatal Frame to this very day. Also keep dolls the fuck away from me. Old or new, they're all horrifying.

niggers.

I'll buy F.E.A.R. and finally get to experience it.

dubs

your aunt was probably fucking with you moving the dolls when you were not looking.You guys got some spooky vydia you can recommend to me?

Boo!
🎃

It's not really good, I just finished it and didn't really get much out of it. it's neither a good horror game or a good shooter. If you really want to play it just pirate it, it has no replay value.

You're retarded. Spooks aren't real.

Also, this isn't halfchan, you don't need to bump your thread after twelve minutes in order to avoid it sliding off the board. Learn about fullchan or go back.

>friend kills himself

Niggers are real, you stupid faggot and so are ghosts.

Materialism is a spook.

i was only really well spooped when i read "Fuan no Tane" home alone
Could'nt sleep at all
Spooky vidya is never really that spooky to me.
I played some shitty "retro" indie gme called Faith, about an exorcist, the ambience and the dumb "pixelated" voices almost got me there

varg is only a pagan because he enjoys anal sex with men. Being anti-christian is to be against European self interest and the forebears of the holy Roman empire.

There's no such thing as mysterious

What

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.

spooks are real

Which of these should I play for Halloween?

Do shrooms and play Silent Hill

DARKWOOD
A
R
K
W
O
O
D

Ooga Booga, take mushroom and pray to tree.

reality is a spook.

SH3 or SH1 if you have it

if you have Siren, that's also a good play

I bet your aunt snuck into your room wearing her socks and turned all their head just to fuck with you. That's what I'd do to some wank of a nephew who comes over and plays videogames alone.

Daily reminder that once you take christianity out, there is nothing left of the west.

Did you fuck?

Demonstrably untrue. There was a West before Christianity and there will be a West long after it.

Religion is for people who need structure and purpose in their life and have a fear of death.

Me? I'll just play videogames. And to hell with this stupid commercial Halloween nonsense

But Fatal Frame 2 is a damn fine game.

Egoism is a spook.

I probably wont be doing anything spoopy this year. Just like last year.
And the year before, except for watching horror movies.
I've gotten into more constructive hobbies, but even those will have to take second place to other shit that needs to get done in my life, things that are well overdue being taken care of.

if you do shpooks and are still able/interested in playing video games you didn't take enough, try butt funnelling them next time

Geez dude sorry to hear that

the man is straight, has kids, a beautiful wife, lives innawoods, loves guns and europe. he sounds alright to me.

skeletons are the best

I got dead space 2 for cheap, the first one was pretty good so hopefully 2 isn't shit

Lucky man. I wish I could experience it for the first time again

I played SH2 twice once on acid and it's fucking beautiful

Needs more skeletons.

Spooky biome in Lego worlds is really good.
And spooky, ghost girl best girl btw.

It's a good game but I legit didn't expect to go through it that fast.
Other than that I got the PS4 version of siren 1 last night and it's pretty good so far (even though I suck at it). I also finished silent hill 2 recently, playing RE2, replaying REmake on survivor mode, and plan to play some Silent Hill 1/or 3 and maybe some Fatal Frane 2.

Christianity is only worthwhile because of paganism. Pagan philosophy was a huge influence and Christianity never could deny the importance of it, when even Aquinus and other "fathers" of the Church were Cicero fanboys.

The West thrived DESPITE Christianity, not because of it.
You want Christianity without the European Pagan philosophy look at the amazing Ethiopia, one of the first Christian places and its contributions rival Greece and Rome… Oh wait.

Vargs cult are dumb, but they aren't wrong about Christianity being parasitic. It is, it just got popular with a slave filled society that was heir to the foundations set by the Greeks, who pre Christian had arguments over the nature of reality, the soul and the ethical way to live. All of which were superior to the Christian/Jewish alternative
Even decadent Rome had cults dedicated to being frugal. But even they knew there was a limit in being too extreme (Was it Aristotle who said a virtue lies between two bad things, and virtue was a golden mean?)

Viking larpers are scum, but don't pretend they don't have a point just because they are a community filled with idiots.

Video games are made by gooks

>not boning your aunt
I know I would, even if it cost me my life/soul/whatever

Most RE games are

i play shitty mmos and now its seasonal event…time to grind for shit that only drops once a year and gets pricy when out of season

Fuck that goddamn game

nice blogpost

sage negated

any good torrents for it. looks neat.

The developers themselves put up a torrent on TPB. Surely you can find it.

I saw it but couldn't bring myself to believe it was real. Well, damn, that's pretty cool of them. Makes me want to buy their game outright but I'll give it a try first just in case it isn't my cup of tea.

LOL

Nigger get your shit taste out of here. There are issues with FEAR but they're outweighed by far by the good shit. The only people who say that, are people who have played it sixty times over and have boiled it down to playing on extreme without slowmo using just the pistols and surprise surprise find it to not be a very fun experience.

Citizenship aint free. The tree of liberty and slaves gotta be watered with the blood of barbarians. Maximilian I is not my emperor, he is an austrian and probably a jew as well. Slave boys and eagle icons, not habsburgs and eagle noses OK praise Jupiter.

Have a bump you useless faggots.

Should've returned and exorcised your aunt with your D.

And stirner is a kike

gb2lp

Why was Vampire Hunter D so much better than Hellsing?

I think D followed a more western approach (of its time) whereas Hellsing followed the popular Japanese approach of its time. That is, the same crazy face for crazy characters and lots of edge for the sake of edge. Hellsing fills far more like a throwaway anime/manga whereas D feels more like an actual story that had some thought put into it. That's my opinion though.

Think I'm going to play Nocturne next, haven't played it in forever.

It would help if OP and half the thread weren't massive faggots.

Gauntlet: DL would be a fun Halloween game. There's a new Gauntlet game, but it doesn't look as fun. I may still check it out though.

Pic related is another game to play for Halloween. Then there's ghosts and ghouls and the 90s Castlevania games. Rondo of Blood for the psp was a great package.

Checking out 2dark….

Is it 2spooky?
2good?

Why do Christians on 8ch try and portray it as a pro-European pro-White religion and then immediately turn on Europeans and Whites?

Because they are nothing alike and tackle different themes and ideas, and looking for any similarities of VHD in Hellsing will only lead to frustration and vice versa?
I love both equally and I think that people comparing them just because "lol dracula" are dumb.

The comparison was on their quality. D was put together much better than Hellsing, which is far more forgettable in comparison. Having said that, they're both products of their time and it shows the shift in anime from the 80s to the late 90s and early 2000s. The shift was generally for the worst. The era that spawned Hellsing is the same era that spawned Naruto and Bleach of the big 3. The only 1 of the big 3 to have nay quality to it is OP and that's because Oda had originally structured the story from beginning to end. The artwork and design of D was also much better than Hellsing's.

Go play the old RE and SH games. I don't know if the RE2 remake is still a thing as I've yet to hear anything from Capcom other than they love to crush player made RE2s.

i miss The Secret World halloween event with Number Stations and stuff
Too bad the game went to shit and the "new" version has a super shitty character creator

I agree. It's not scary in the slightest. The horror in it is like the worst both the east and the west have to offer. The gameplay is alright but hard to enjoy when everything else is so bland.

Here is my gem:
Fucking hell they did raise me well but now I am fucked in the head. Thanks I guess.

Ross?

You do realize that spooks and Skinwalkers, and everything else absolutely does exist. Not because of ancient Indian curses, or burial grounds, or such. All of that shit exists because people believed hard enough. Skinwalkers exist because /k/ memed them enough, and believed, ayylmaos exist because of the Area 51 and Roosevelt craze. It's simple meme magick.

No shit.

Is there any modern game that captures the feel of late 90s survival horror games? I'm sick of replaying Silent Hill and Resident Evil

Nightcry maybe.

Your lucky those trips cancel out your retardation, Holla Forums-sama.

Looks nice, I'll check it out

So what's the word on White Day remake and Denuvo ? Was it really confirmed it was denuvo or some other DRM ? Did they remove it ?

Just finished Alan Wake. What are some other games with similar atmosphere? Particularly the weird small town and raining at night feel. I already have Deadly Premonition lined up.

This tbh. Combat was comfy but the horror is shit.

Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector isn't really scary, but it's a pretty nice survival horror game if you like spying on people or enjoyed the show.

Did that new Friday 13th game ever bring out its single player mode?

It has a lot of potential to be good, but it also has the potential to be awful depending on the devs.

The old clock tower games were great. I suggest playing those. Dead Space 1 was good, but 2 got more action orientated and felt like re2. DS3 was awful. Dying Light was pretty good as well. It's less horror and more action, but the night segments are nice.

Also, is the RE2make vaporware at this point? I know Capcom wants to push RE7 right now, but one would think they would at least release a teaser photo or two.

Why? It's a PC game. Why would you do that?

It's not really supposed to be taken that seriously. I always just figured it as a cheap horror movie vibe. In any case horror in vidya should be after gameplay. And the gameplay excels.

Oda famously added stuff into his series because he thought it sounded cool and originally only planned a 5-7 year story. He's been hoverify around the same completion percentage for years regarding OP. Dude doesn't know how to end his shirt and just keeps piling on new characters.

I dunno bud you want spooky spooky or horror genre spooky

like you want fatty frame or countdown vampires or what

Fun fact: the guy eating the soup played the Sloth in Zootopia.

🎃💀🦇🕷🕸👻☠😈🤡👽

It's dangerous to go alone. Take these.

List the good shit then, what's good about it?

Source?

spooked

currently playing RE4
honestly i forgot how good this game was

its a shame they never recaptured the magic of this game and the series went to shit chasing that high
even has some decent spooks here and there

i was burnt out of vidya recently and this game got me back in
playing it on pc too, maybe ill look into a few mods because some of the textures do not hold up well

Any good torrents for it on PC? Never played it, always heard great things about it.

nvm I found one for the ultimate edition. If anyone else is looking for it go to a repack site (not fitgirl) and you'll find it. (ultimate HD edition that's on steam)

I bought nightcry for 10 bucks and regret it, It's half finished shit.
Ended up emulating Clock tower 3 insted, witch is a borefest also.

Then how do you explain the skeleton that I am, user?

I seem to remember something about SH2 not working on PCs running Windows 7 and above. Should I just pick up the PS2 version rather than trying to get the PC version to work?

I've read that as well. I'm hoping he ends OP soonish. I don't need more Fishman Island arcs and I've yet to care for anything post-time skip in general. I've read comments where retards want to see OP get dragged for another decade and to me that just means the quality is going to completely bottom out. Those same retards wanted to see Kubo shit out more Bleach post-Aizen. I understand that Jump is fucked once OP bites the dust as they really don't have an adequate replacement, but OP sales have been declining for a while now and it's going to get worse unless things start getting wrapped up.

I wish he had stuck with his original plan. I remember reading that Kishi wanted to end Naruto with the Pain Arc, but Jump wanted him to do the Ninja World War Arc instead. Jump is going to seriously fuck itself too hard one of these days.

I also don't know anyone outside of the main crew anymore. I had completely forgotten about Law when he showed up for the Don Flamingo arc. I still don't care about his character or what he was after or did during that arc. Shitting out more characters is a Kubo thing and I'm hoping Oda doesn't just milk OP into the dust like Kubo tried to do. From what I've read of declining sales, it looks like other people are getting tired of this shit too.

I don't think Capcom ever figured out what made RE4 so popular. It was a nice break from the old gameplay and it wasn't a light gun game too. It was campy, but not retardedly so nor did it take itself too seriously. It also had a good deal of replayability.

Yes because nowadays that atheism is on the rise in europe, europe is really thriving. Idiot.

And now that protestantism in on the rise in the USA it's really thriving?
He's completely right, Christianity is at its best under Roman Catholicism. That's what created all the churches, calendars and generally all the civilization stuff you apparently consider indissociable with religion. Protestantism, being "pure" christianity without the greek influence, has historically been nothing but light Judaism. Just look at what happened between england and ireland. Nothing but "power of money, fuck your land and your faith".

Too bad the Catholic Church is full of traitorous jesuits/satanic pedophiles headed by a cuck pope. Not to mention it being popular among 3rd worlders unfit for integration.