twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Microsoft Edge (TM)

IE7

Netscape

a Dreamcast.

The only thing you'd ever need.

Pale Moon and Lynx while I use emacs as my operating system

SJWFox and Pale Meme
Occasionally Edge when I'm on my botnet laptop because I have too many tabs and it lags too mcuh for me to close a good amount of them

Firefox because it just werks.
I used to use Opera 12 for a long time but they replaced it with some shitty Chromium fork with no features. Vivaldi is supposed to be a new Opera 12 but last time I used it it was glitchy.

Nothing wrong with Yandex browser you niggers.

Hello (1) and dones, hope you have a nice day.

still using waterfox

Waterfox.

Sage for not posting this on >>>Holla Forums where it belongs.

Chrome! Nothing to hide, nothing to fear from the ZOG!

Dubs

You failed, good luck next time!

Our dubsmen have taken a serious turn for the incompetent lately.

))))))))

Mostly Chrome because I'm such a worthless NEET that any information they collect only counts as a form of white noise.

I use Chrome running an IE VM running an Opera VM running a Lynx VM.

AOL Internet Explorer

shit chart

PaleMoon but I'm getting annoyed at how slow it sometimes is. Tried UnGoogled Chromium and everything is so smooth and quick it makes me want to switch.

Is Iridium any good? I see it's closed source by some Krauts, makes me wary.

What?

please use archive.is/2016/07/18/opera-browser-sold-to-a-chinese-consortium-for-600-million/

slepnir

Seriously, nigger?

Something tells me you let these scripts that intentionally make firefox and firefox derivatives slower run freely. Were you using noscript and/or requestpolicy? Who am I kidding, of course you weren't. No one computer literate is so dumb as to use chromium in any shape or form.

well you're clearly too stupid to google so this is all you get

Is there anything as fast as firefox? I've kinda been out of the tech loop but only heard about their jeweyness this year but still use it with a fuckload of addons ontop for privacy

With FireFox going down the fucking drain recently, is there a better alternative to it? Any forks that let me use add-ons like NoScript, uBlock, HTTPSeverywhere etc. etc.? I'm getting really sick of their bullshit. It even tries to restore my previous session after I've used CCleaner.

I don't blame him. I just went to Holla Forums for this exact issue and I see nothing but shitposting about their obscure forks and Chrome.

tried icecat for windows but i get
whenever i post here
also, youtube loads two of the same video

I use waterfox and Iron…

Because Holla Forums doesn't work on mozilla based browser for me for some reason just eats CPU and gets sluggish?

Both palemoon and waterfox can use umatrix, ublock, etc. They might not be the latest updated versions of the add-ons though until the browsers are updated.

Tried Palemoon

liked it at the start, but it turned out to be very, very clunky and would hang and bug out with the simplest tasks.

On-topic: Wii U's browser is good.

Off-topic: Vivaldi is good.

Nice assumptions, retard. I am running RequestPolicy, doesn't change the fact that it's fucking slower. Youtube and other websites are noticeably slower at loading content, but you don't even need to go there, just enter a large thread on Holla Forums and PM will freeze for a pair of seconds (this issue has been known for years, I remember people complaining about it to Hotwheels back in the day), or open the Holla Forums catalog and it will do the same.

RequestPolicy helps with the speed when it blocks half the page and I have to either look at a white page with unformatted text with no layout, no shit the browser is faster then, but that's not acceptable. Chromium is still faster than PM even when RP is blocking anything that isn't plain text anyways.

Super efficient shitposting software.

Waterfox. Palemoon aint bad but they are behind to much for my liking.

Netscape

Are you talking about the composer or something else?

Chromium
i haven't updated it for the last 2 years

Vivaldi. Yes, it's glitchy - but it's the only browser out there with actual features (such as using a keyboard shortcut to switch to the next thread page - I can't live without that).

That's never happened to me. Point me to a way to time for how long a thread loads and I'll show you that you're just retarded. Are you sure you are not overburdening your RAM or CPU with lots of bad optimized program in the background?

Palemoon is fairly neat

Well I assume it was obvious from the fact that it is coupled with Maxthon, which too is a Chinese botnet, that it is where those would fit in.

Pale Moon is a furry meme.