4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite final boss fight in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decorative_box#Snuff_box
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nyx avatar from persona 3. Its an hour long, has 14 health bars, awesome music that refrences the velvet room music, and the finale with nyx still gives me chills.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I am sure you've asked this before. Vergil DMC3. this too

apathy

No work today. Hung out with some m8s. One of them had to leave early when one of them got a phone call from one of his roommates. Apparently one of his roommates may be dead.

Princess Kenny from The Stick of Truth. TFBH comes out on Tuesday.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Still having weird medical shit. Might have to go to the doctor this week.

Need a good cheesy movie to watch or something.

I can't think of one that I can say, but I'd say Banjo-Tooie's final boss, if only for how Grunty is throwing everything she can at you in that fight.

Stick of truth was pretty decent, but looking forward to TFBW is just retarded.

Told you to, why did you wait so late?

From?

How goes anons

How did they die?
Does he get to keep their things?

What'd you do today lewd posting user?

The room.

I never got to finish banjo tooie.

I wish I could remember all the final bosses so I could answer this.

Commando.

Because I don't want my parents to get pissed about having to spend a bunch of money on it. If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow I'll have them schedule a check up.

Nah

How goes user

Nah

I am not sober.
The one where you fuck up so bad you murder the previous games heroes.

pretty good fam, you seen john wick?

Don't know. He was found in his room. Cold. Not breathing. Eyes open. My m8 owns the house, so he kinda had to go over there to make sure one of his tenants wasn't dead.

Elaborate.

You're fucking gay.

Nigger if you die that's even more money to spend.

Went garage saleing, bought a box full of vidya shit for 70. Found DMC1, 3, tekken tag, some vampire hunting light gun game, other good ps2 games, a gameboy advance, a thing which i think is silver plated, and a FUCKING BUTTERFLY KNIFE. Good haul. Also spent like 3 and a half hours at the orthodox church. For once im making my dad go to church. Talked to the priest. Built some furniture. Was a good day.

Been living on a couch for the past month. Watching a lot of TV. Now I know why everyone seems so crazy.

what time is it

posting so fast now wtf happened

I went to work, ate some leftovers, and then spent the rest of the day shitposting and playing vidya. I had one call today that lasted 50 minutes and after everything I did for the customer, the first think she said was why do you sound like you don't care about your job? You're supposed to be nicer to your client. Bear in mind it took her 20 minutes to find the modem we were troubleshooting.

I actually did a 100% playthrough of Tooie a few months ago. Great game, but some of the later worlds get too big for their own good, such as Grunty Industries and Hailfire Peaks. They're not all bad levels, just really long levels.

Yeah, same here. The difficulty thing hinted at it.

What are you not sober on?

Watched both of them while flying to nippon

He do drugs?

Yeah but they can't yell at me then

What kind of thing thats silver plated?

4am

wow

CHEESECAKE

Time to play with the autists

10/10 hits all my fetishes.

I think its supposed to hold something. It opens and its lined with that stuff thats on pool tables. I think its a french mariner thing.

A string of bad luck has me smoking again, finished a pack today so maybe i won't buy more

Do you care about your job?

Sounds weird and I can't really picture it

I'll take a pic and upload it to the irc tomorrow. Its weird. Could be worth alot.

Nigger, get good.

Morning all.
Had to stay an hour late at work again, i fuckin hate fridays and saturdays. Dumb college kids never fuckin go to sleep always gotta go out and get drunk and eat burgers n quesadillas.

How you all doing tonight? Playing anything fun?

The true final boss of Persona 4 Golden comes to mind. I love that she congratulates you when you defeat her too. Much better than the final boss fight of P5 imo.

sounds like a pretty good fulfilling day user.

nice

No clue.

Take care of yourself and stop smoking cancer sticks.

What happened?

Hopefully.

Honestly I just do my job to get by nowadays. I guess I'm not very good at hiding it.

I found the stashed away moonshine, it taste like water and I'm not supposed to have it.

RIP

You've had 3 days now. Where da booty at

For the 100th time, better start looking for something else.

Who's is it?

I wish. Stuck on ghenoolinux for the time being and that has nogames.

Ive always wanted a butterfly knife. Who knows i would have found one at the bottom of a vidya box. There was like 4 ps2 controllers too.

eh if you work in customer service, i couldn't blame you. CS is a hellscape I was never brave enough to even attempt. nice samus

If its small enough it might be a snuff box.

Snuff box?

P4G and Deus Ex, also do you live on a campus?

You don't have to.

You gonna learn how to sling it around?

had some shitty social outings that had me on edge and then my car broke down and i found some ciggies in my glove compartment and went and enjoyed em while i waited for a tow

dissociated as fuck lately

I don't think I'll have to worry about being fired yet. I was also told today by one of my bosses that I've being doing pretty good with my calls recently, so at least I'm not complete shit at my job.

Im too afraid that im gonna cut myself. Its a single sided blade so i'll just do safe tricks. Its some cool shit.

Makoto isn't that stacked, is she?

Ahhh can't really blame you for caving in after finding random cigs. When I came back from nippon I planned on not smoking but found a couple of packs and caved myself.

Just try to learn the customer service voice then. Its easy

Buy some leather gloves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decorative_box#Snuff_box

It isn't a matter of whose it is but a matter of me not running off into nothing and falling dead.

hello

Hi.

Is the PS2 version of Persona 4 worth getting, or does the P4G blow it out of the water? I'm thinking of maybe getting it for my PS2 collection.

Do you have a problem?

How goes user

What do?

She's known for having big tits. Not sure if it's the biggest tits in the series, but it's pretty close.

Sleep probably.

Depends, at least P4 on PS2 doesn't have shitty Marie.

I mean I know there's a lot of underboob from her but not that much.

hi

Sleep is for shitters.

how are you doing

Bit eh, I drank too much

I was thinking about thar but gloves are kinda bulky.

It actually could be a snuff box. And it could be silver.

P4G is the more weeby option. but ps2 p4 has a different chie actress, and i dont like her very much. Get p3fes instead

Oh god i'm so sorry user, I've spoiled a bit for P4G unless you've already beaten it

no, but the bar & grill I work at (a college bar no less) is a hop and a skip away from my city's university.

I'm not saying it was BAD user.
P4G's final boss had a more emotional impact on me though.

she is actually.

I never played the PS2 original. A lot of people have some problems with Golden, like how convoluted getting on the true end path is, or how much everyone seems to hate Marie i kinda liked her. She's an aloof tsundere dork. I can see why so many people dislike that though. So I can't honestly say whether or not P4G is better or not, but I LOVED my time with P4G.

Straighten your life out. Get a job. Earn money. Move out. Gain independence. Find a girl. Start a family of your own. Save for retirement and kids education.

Yeah right.

What you mixing it with?

I used to own a really nice pair of leather gloves that weren't all retarded and huge. I need to get another pair one day

i loved p4g so much i played it 4 times

I'll look on ebay

that's a weird way of saying "Get Persona 3 Portable because it's objectively the best."

Surviving, Just killed my drink. Food soon.

Portable is weird. It adds best girl and controllable teammates but removes the cutscenes. I guess its based on preference.

hi

Jesus fuck.

Yeah already beaten it also Makoto boobs weren't that exposed as that maid pic is all I'm saying.

lolwat

If only it was that easy, I'm too dumb to accomplish any of that.
Water you doing?

I'm just miserable. Nothing seems to ever really go right and to top it off I think I should have been killed on four separate occasions where the worst I've gotten was a slight scrape on the forehead and had my kneecaps pop off.

YOU WHAT

How much money you got from all your yard sale stuff?

I want to sleep forever

Thats a weird way of saying all forms of persona 3 are shit

Thinking about it now i dont think its a snuff box. This shit is thick and heavy.

True story, womyn that laugh at the babies they've killed feel a deep inner pain that no amount of dicks can ever rectify.

Its my dads money and im just doing the busywork of putting it up and all that. I get to keep the knife so worth.

I like to sleep but at the same I detest it, wish I could stay up forever. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

I've considered getting P3FES, but I'm not sure how I feel about teammates being AI controlled, and if the MC dies, it's game over.

oh okay, phew.

I wouldn't have a problem with FES if it wasn't for "The Answer", which is just a shit-ton of grinding with no social-sim to break up the monotony with little pay-off. The Answer is Trash.

ah gotcha

that's a weird of saying you have shit taste

Cask Wine

Why did you kill your drink

Long story short I got fucked up, got into a car given to me and proceeded to somehow have the car in a shape of a L, on fire and me 150 or so yards away with fucked up knees and a wool blanket I clearly know I don't own. I got to learn to walk again.

You say you're too dumb but people dumber than you can do it. You lack self-confidence because you've never had to prove yourself to yourself. You don't know what you're capable. This is the fault of the modern education system that taught you useless trivia and how to repeat slogans instead of how to function in the real world. We are by all means 2 year olds that can wipe our own asses. (although from reading prostitution forums apparently lots of people can't even do that) Babysteps towards a goal and you can stumble your way through life as people always have.

how are you soing?

Wew you need your own investment money

I go through phases of not sleeping at all and sleeping multiple times a day. Been feeling shitty lately so want to sleep

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

Whats the difference between regular wine and cask

Did you post pics of yourself like a year or two ago in thread in the hospital?

If the mc dies its game over for all MST games except persona 1 and 2.

The answer needed hand made dungeons.

It's better imo, makes it more difficult. Also the game always hits game over when the MC dies, even P5.

Like anyone would listen to someone who just watches shows filled with grills.
DAS RITE

yukiko aint my type buuuuut…

In this world the strong devour the weak.

It happened years ago, think I was 17 at the time and only got off with a don't drink and drive warning.

mainly packaging and price

really? Shit I thought it was only P3 where if the main character died, game over.

have some more.

I can't deny those trips
What food are ya gunna eat

Hope you still don't drink and drive user

Wait is cask wine just box wine?

yes

Pig I think. Got a pulled pork TV dinner, though if I'm feeling more genki maybe I'll do up some chili nachos.

Got pics.

Already do but i spent it all and im waiting for my expensive stuff to sell.

Also
Are you some sort of tranny?

What is Genki?

and something to break up the monotony in general. Just pure dungeoneering gets old after an hour or two with nothing to break it up.

nah, in P3/P3FES/P3P, 4/4G, and 5 your entire party can wipe but as long as MC doesn't die you're fine. But if only MC dies with the rest of the party still up, still game over.

you were drink driving?

shiiiiiiiiiet the best

Thats pretty neat. Would use it to store weed tbh

Nope

Genki is jap for well as in im feeling well after going to the doctor.

nah thats not as good, something to do with the condom play i think does it for me more

How the fuck do you do that?

Nah dude, that's a SMT thing.

I know I'm killing myself and I really should fix my sleeep.

R u a wizard? Described me too a t. You're 100% right I don't know what I'm capable of, my brother says the same thing, I see no rredeeming qualities in me, but maybe I've yet to see who I truly am. Maybe I'm a grandmaster wizard waiting to be awoken ded serious about that but I don't know how to get out of this slump. I had a job for 3 years but I was still fucked up mentally, depressed beating myself up all that shit. I've got nothing. Sorry for rambling and taking up this thread, you don't have to reply just venting here. Thanks

So I haven't actually been here too often recently
The fuck have you even been doing as soon as you got back from Japan?
You trying to find a job?

Well that's good

You can't fool me
:^)

I'm going to bed. I have to get up for work in a few hours. see you guys next thread.

Do it. Wish I could too. Once I start napping I end up on a fucked up a sleep schedule where I can only ever nap and not sleep more than a few hours at a time.

Just being a comfy NEET

Cya next time user

Hey look Another person pretending he knows Japanese
:^)

No liquor was found in what was left of the car, but my BAC was through the roof.

Only innawoods with the Ural.

Hes been wanking it to the wank he paid for.

I woke up way too early and i didnt take a nap because of church. Im heading to bed. Night.

Ah, so are you ever going to stop being Tennesee's CWC

so do you know what the fuck you were doing before driving?

The fuck is a Ural

Cya next time user

I'm nowhere near as bad as CWC yet

I don't know Japanese.

I just have such a hrad time falling asleep, it takes a long time.
wew I remember being a comfy neet. Now it's nothign but despair. I don't want to work or anything but I've gotten to a point where I just want to do something that's not working.

Do you live on your own?
And yeah I had to work a lot this past year so I could go to nippon, dread ever working again

Red at the end of pokemon crystal. How's everyone tonight?

Tired, got a weird head ache. Dying probably.
How goes user

Probably being beyond depressed and angry in my home alone. The best way I can describe things is I grew up away from the outside world until I got dial up in 03. Still haven't really adjusted to the fucked shit outside the woods.

A bike, with sidecar. Nearly indestructible provided you remember to change the oil once in a blue moon.

Live with parents. They actually surprisingly don't resent me. They feel I'm a late bloomer and one day I'll set my life straight.
How was it? I don't stay up past 4 often enough but last I read you went. Are you working now?

Is it at least an older model one?

Yes.

You need to not only challenge yourself in order to prove to yourself what you're capable of and worth but you need to have an attitude of welcoming difficulty and potential failure. It can be a hard transformation to make, especially all at once, but it's all spiritual and it's all you. It's made especially hard since in the modern era everything is so easy and convenient it's hard to even find ways to test ourselves. A lot of people fall back on the easy answers. Stop fapping. Working out. But these are shallow pursuits in themselves and that makes them ultimately as hollow as the modern world that has imprisoned us. I can't suggest a way for you to challenge and test yourself, but settling for easy answers like the ways I just mentioned is fooling yourself. Go feral. Revolt against the modern world.

You could always quit and enjoy NEET life for a little bit before getting another job
Japan was amazing. I'd do anything to go again. Everything was so new and exciting for once.
And nope, going to stay NEET as long as possible again.

Early 70's. I've never had to do anything to keep it running other than change oil and replace something stupid. Can't even remember what that was.

oil replace
oil replace
oil replace

Should probably change the tires at some point

Nighty night.

What would that entail? Seriously I'm too dumb. What my current failing goals are right now is to get fit, learn to talk to people and make money. I desperately wish I could talk to people, I used to be of the opinion hat I never want to talk to people but I've been years without human contact that I sort of want to talk to people. At family gatherings I sit in silence because I have nothing to say, nothing to contribute, it's truly suffering.

No I used to work that was 3 years ago and before that I didn't work for 5 years. Do you live with your parents? How are you NEETing it up?
I'd fucking love to go to Japan, I'd love to live in a comfy village near a river or something and live a simple life and escape the bullshit that is the modern world, but that's not happening.

Live with/off my parents.
My grandpa owns a bunch of land and lives in a cabin he built himself. Hoping when he kicks the bucket I can convince my folks to give me one of the chunks of land so I can put a tiny trialer or rv on it, then I'd be able to afford to live off a couple months of work each month.

Fitness is like brushing your teeth or having a shower. It's just something you have to do. Don't think of it as a means to some end. Treat it as the part of your routine that it is and the results will speak for themselves. As for talking, dude, my man, nobody has anything to talk about. That's why they talk about the weather, the sports, or the latest ZOG production. If you talk about anything, ANYTHING, I guarantee people will find it more interesting than whatever chit-chat they were currently engaged in. And if they don't have any reply, well then that's a conversational dead end. Treat it like probing their defenses. Throw out some thought, and if they don't reply then don't drone on and on autistically about it. Instead try to find another weakness.

That is a job for someone else given I do take it on a 1800 mile round trip twice a year.

Oh fuck yeah, I forgot my plan that I had years ago, get some land or a little house or inherit my current house,
But fuck I hate work so much.
Do they love you?

Nicely said, I've been getting motivation, I feel it's my primal instincts kicking in or something telling me to fix myself before it's too late.
But conversing with normalfags is still hard, I literally can't think of anything to say even something as inane as fuck if I know. Fucking hell, believe it or not, there was a tiem I could talk to anyone, I don't know what happened to me. Literally, just had a family outting tonight and I was dieing to go home, sat in silence occasionally made a quip about some bullshit but it doesn't last long, I can put out a one liner but thats it. FUG.

It means forgetting about the herd and its doomed democracy and living for those eternal transcendent ideals that have always guided mankind. Have some quotes in shitty reductionist meme form.

Why would you want to talk to normalfags in the first place? I'd rather be lost in my own thoughts.

I'd like to talk to anyone really as insufferable as normalfags are. Actually had it happen, sister was bitching about work and in my head I say I don't give a shit.

ielts tips anyone?

I'm pretty much the best person around tbh